Hanks Tail

Story Info
The guard prolapses Hank's ass.
2.2k words
4.1
4.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Hanks Tail

Sell him? What was that supposed to mean? Like actually sell him? He tried to wrap his head around what had happened. He just had the best orgasm of his life from being restrained and fisted. It was a bit hard to concentrate with the guards fist still in his ass. As soon as the door shut behind the Harvester the guard resumed her brutal fisting. Her hand never came out of his asshole, but somehow her quick, rough movements seemed to stretch him even more. The pain increased, but so did the pleasure. His cock was still hard, occasionally letting loose a drop of cum when she thrusted just right.

Still, it felt as though she was still stretching him more than before and her fist was already inside of him. The thrusting stopped and was replaced with more twisting as he felt her fingers unfurl inside of him and feel around. It was an amazing sensation. She was exploring him from the inside. Only, it wasn't at his prostate. He felt her hand go deeper inside his bowels as his hole stretched even wider. He realized what she was doing; she was going for depth. He looked through his legs at her and from what he could gather she was already elbow deep. Elbow. Deep. She had half of her arm inside of him. He was overcome with pain and arousal. He was being, literally, deeply violated; and strange enough he loved it.

"Push." She suddenly said. Push? Push what?

As if reading his mind, the guard gave Hank full instructions.

"Push my arm out. As hard as you can, you are going to push, with your core, your bowel, and your hole, you are going to push as hard as you can to get my arm out of you. Then you will keep pushing until I let you stop, even after my arm is out. Grunt if you understand."

He pushed as hard as he could and felt his insides close around her arm, trying to reject the foreign intruder. He felt that her hand had returned to a fist and she was still twisting, despite telling him to push her arm out. He moved his lips away from the saliva covered ball gag to allow more air into his lungs and took a deep breath in with his mouth and nose, held it, and pushed. He pushed hard, harder than he had ever pushed anything out in his life. Suddenly, she removed her arm. She didn't just pull it out, she yanked her arm out of his ass as if she just burned her hand on a hot pan. Her closed fist passing out of his ring was immediately accompanied with a sloppy, plopping, pop sound, followed by a gurgling noise. He felt him shit himself. He was embarrassed, how did he shit himself? He had drank the bowel flush and done a two gallon enema. He dropped his head and looked back between his legs. He saw it dangling behind his cock, it wasn't feces, it was pink.

The pink object remained there, attached to his asshole. It glistened with moisture and the lube dripped off of it. He obeyed her commands and continued to push. As he did, the object grew in length and girth. It was him. He had prolapsed.

The guard got on her knees behind him, gently held it in both hands as if it was a fragile piece of glass, then took it in her mouth. The guard moaned orgasmically as she sucked his prolapse into her mouth. He felt her roll her tongue around the circumference and then stick it directly in the center. It felt amazing. Two days ago he was in his own reality, having only ever had a finger in his ass once, and now he had been fingered, fisted (came from the fisting), had a forearm inside of him, and now prolapsed.

The guard removed his insides from her mouth, ran her tongue around her lips to savor every last drop, then stood up. She lifted her skirt and he finally saw what was dangling underneath. A strapon. Not just any dildo was attached, it was a horse cock. The thing was probably five inches longer than her forearm, and definitely had more girth. She pressed it up against his dangling, glistening prolapse and shoved.

In one fluid motion, she had the entire dildo inside of him with her hips pressed against his ass cheeks. A pain shot through his body, but focused at his hole. At the same time, he felt amazing. He came again. He wanted more, he needed more, he needed to let the cum flow freely from his cock. He needed another nonstop orgasm. She must have read his mind because she pulled out just enough to leave only the tip of the dildo inside of him, and rammed again. He could feel his insides rearranging themselves to accommodate the now desired intrusion.

The ramming continued, but grew in speed and force. He continued to cum, a pool of the white fluid building larger and larger on the clean floor below him. The guard continued slamming into his asshole, he could feel the tip of the horse cock bulging through his stomach and into the padded device he was strapped to. He felt one of her hands reach up and unfasten the gag and remove it.

"I want to hear you get fucked." She said. She rammed the large silicone cock into him with every word.

She was probably expecting him to scream, but instead he embraced the freedom of his mouth and with every thrust into him he let out a word "I. Want. You. To. Destroy. My. Ass. Hole." The pain was making him cry but the pleasure made him moan and cum. With his last word uttered, she left the appendage buried deep inside of him, then told him to push again. He did. Like before she yanked out and he prolapsed again. Bigger this time. Maybe ten inches in length. Again, she bent down and sucked it and licked it. He pushed it back inside of him and inserted three fingers from each hand, then four, and spread him open until he yelped. He had to be gaping at least 4 inches in diameter. She reached onto the table and grabbed the ring speculum, and inserted the prongs into his ass, then started winding the nuts to keep him open.

It took her a minute to adjust the prongs to the width of his gape, but by the feel of it there was still some room to go. She worked in a star pattern, tightening each nut just a few threads before moving on to the next one, working her way to each prong until finally he couldn't take it anymore.

"Mercy!" Hank screamed out. She stopped, then started again.

"I'll decide when to show mercy. And that will be when this device had maxed out." She grabbed her inflator/shocker and stuck it on the bare skin of his asshole between two of the prongs and shocked him. He felt himself tighten involuntarily against the prongs. She removed the shocker and began tightening the nuts again. More threads on each nut this time before moving on. The pain was unbearable, yet at the same time he was more aroused than he had ever been. His cock had finally gone limp, but began to leak cum again, making the pool beneath him grow. Finally, she had maxed out the device. She left it inside of him, his asshole gaping so wide that you could fist him without touching his anal ring. With his hole open, she unlatched the restraints on his body and told him to stand. He slowly got off the table and lasted about four seconds before collapsing to his hands and knees. He wasn't sure if he was too exhausted to stand, or if his body had embraced it's new role as a pleasure hole and assumed the position, eagerly awaiting more punishment. The guard lifted her foot to rest between his shoulders and said "clean up" before pushing his face an inch above the puddle of his cum on the floor.

Hank was repulsed by the idea of licking his own cum off the ground, but did as he was told. At first he dipped his tongue in and retracted it into his mouth tasting the thick, salty fluid. This was going to be difficult.

"Faster." The guard ordered. She bent down behind him and reached her arm inside of him as he went for his second lick. Then third. By his fourth lick he found himself enjoying it. The humiliation, the taste of his own cum. He wasn't licking anymore, he was slurping it off the ground and moaning in pleasure both from the need to eat more cum and the arm inside his ass. He had slurped up the last drop and was now licking the floor clean. She pulled out her arm and removed the device and he let his upper body slump to the ground, ass in the air, and moaned. "More. Please more."

She reached up and grabbed another device. A penis pump. Bigger than the last one, and stuck it around his anus. He heard her pump it and felt his asshole begin to turn inside out again. After about two dozen pumps, his prolapse filled the pump. A pump, maybe a foot long, was full of his insides. He felt strangely proud of himself for having such a large prolapse. He got an idea, he began to push. He took a deep breath and pushed. He pushed harder than before, he took in another breath and used his remaining strength to give it one last push. He heard a plop, then a clinking sound accompanied by a breeze on his moist, pink, dangling, pulsating prolapse.

"Impressive." The guard said, sounding genuinely surprised. "That must be bigger than I've seen in a while. Hold it there." She rummaged on the medical tray and grabbed two items. The first, a cloth measuring tape normally used for tailors. "Fifteen and a half inches. Wow." She dropped it and used the second item, another noose that she fashioned around his prolapse, he could feel it pressing against his anus.

"Stand." He obeyed. She handcuffed him again and led him out of the room and down the hall toward his cell. The whole walk was maybe fifty yards, but felt like fifty miles. Every step he took he felt his extra appendage wiggled with every step like a fat pink flesh tail.

As Hank walked past each cell, the other prisoners stared at him. Most of them stared in astonishment and some made comments. He felt a mixture of embarrassment of his nudity, pride in his prolapse, and arousal from the entire experience. As they passed one of the cells there was a short man in his twenties in a white jumpsuit standing at the bars. He had an erection that wasn't necessarily impressive but also nothing to be ashamed of. The young man grabbed his penis and started stroking. Hank immediately imagined the taste of cum in his mouth again.

"You'll want to see this," the guard said, "theres a reason he is in a white jumpsuit."

The man continued to masturbate until finally he arched his back, aimed his cock at Hank and the guard, and ejaculated. The first spurt of cum landed directly on the guards face. It hit her in the center of her forehead, and roped it's way down the bridge of her nose, with the bulk of it gobbed on her cheekbone under her left eye.

The second spurt landed in almost the same spot on his own face. He could feel the hot wetness slowly creeping downward to his mouth. The man kept ejaculating, hitting Hank and the guard on their faces, necks, chests, legs, and one good sized rope of cum landed on Hank's flaccid cock and his drained balls. Hank and the guard were covered head to toe (literally) in cum. He didn't know it was possible to cum so much. Furthermore, he couldn't believe he was covered in another man's cum. He only ever saw naked men in the locker room at the gym and he never looked down, now he had stared longingly at another man's cock and got covered in his semen. A large drop rolled down his face and landed on his lip, his tongue instinctively came out to bring it to his mouth. He savored it and swallowed. He felt so dirty and he loved it. The guard escorted him back to his own cell. She followed him in and gave him a new command.

"Clean me. And don't miss a drop. I know you've been craving it. I saw the way you lapped up your own and I saw you take that drop on your face. Now hurry up, that's the only food you get today." He quickly obeyed. His tongue ran over her unmoving body and consumed every drop of cum that landed on her. When he finished, she removed the noose from his prolapse, locked the cell, and walked away. Without pause Hank immediately cleaned himself. He savored every drop of cum as if it were an expensive delicacy, licking his fingers clean. He paced around his cell, not pushing his prolapse back in.