Breakfast

Story Info
Preparations for the morning after.
1.1k words
3.46
5.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was in a time crunch, he slipped the tray of bacon into the oven and focused back on the eggs on the stove. He was going to make sure they turned out good this time, not the hard lumpy mess he served week. Next, he stuck the toast in the toaster and checked the coffee machine. Everything was on schedule he saw in relief, he wanted to make sure breakfast would be perfect.

Turning back around to the stove, he pulled the eggs off the stove. They were perfect, soft and pillowy, they would get their last little bit of cooking off the heat. As he maneuvered the eggs off the burner he felt the heat of the stove on his crotch, heating up his "eggs." Mark woke up late and had raced to the kitchen to get breakfast ready. All he had put on was his stripped apron, he was still completely naked underneath, just like he had gone to bed last night.

To an outside observer Mark would have a looked ridiculous. A fully grown man, running around his kitchen completely naked except for an apron. His muscular ass was sticking out the back and the apron was tightly held in place by a bow that sat just at the top of his crack. Mark was a fit guy, despite his busy work schedule as an account executive and vice president at his company he found time to workout. He had broad shoulders, well developed arms and legs, and a triangle shaped back. Up front he had large pecs and under the apron an 8-pack hid under his forest of blond chest hair. If you were looking close enough you'd be able to see the black cock ring wrapped around the top of his balls or the imprint of a chastity cage though the apron. Despite Mark's masculine physique he has a very small cock. The whole thing fit in the have inch black cobra cage he wore.

He had awoken that Saturday morning from the sound of Veronica moaning in the bedroom. Mark had just finished long week at work so of course he was tired and slept in. The couch in the living room was surprisingly comfortable and the cool air on his body knocked him out. He was sleeping on the couch because Veronica had a date with Michael the night before so the bedroom had been occupied.

Making breakfast Mark continued to listen to Veronica's moans which were turning into screams. "Uhhhhnnuhhhhhhh" he heard her utter, accompanied by a muffled slap through the closed bedroom door. Almost every time Veronica and Michael had a date it was accompanied by another session the next morning. The two couldn't get enough of each other. Knowing he needed to focus on the task at hand Mark began setting the small kitchen table, setting out a place for the both of them. Veronica wanted the table looking nice so he pulled out a pitcher for some orange juice, two glasses, and two coffee mugs. The small apartment kitchen was starting to look like breakfast at a resort. Mark folded napkins at each setting.

The toast popped out of the toaster and he was ready to plate. Mark arranged a slice of toast, eggs, and bacon on each of the plates. It was a hearty breakfast, Mark knew they'd need it.

Just as he placed both plates on the table Micheal walked in. He was sweaty from the mornings activities and his still hard cock was visible through his grey boxer briefs. Usually Micheal would be down first while Veronica cleaned up. Mark new why Veronica liked hanging out with Micheal so much. He had a massive 9 inch cock, that was sitting fat in his underwear like a can of tennis balls. Micheal kept fit too. While Mark was big and hairy Micheal had the body of someone who liked to show off. He trimmed all his body hair, tanned, and toned us body with the goal of impressing any girl he came across. The multitude of the differences between the two was very obvious as Mark stood there in his apron and chastity cage as Micheal arrived from fucking Mark's girlfriend.

"Heyyy Marky-boy" Micheal beamed grinning at Mark. He had the most sarcastic, cruel grin on his face.

"Good morning Sir" Mark responded with learned compliance.

Micheal sat down at the table, "Get me my coffee" he demanded.

"Yes Sir" Mark responded grabbing the coffee pot and filling up Micheals mug. Putting the coffee pot down he knowingly filled up Micheals glass with OJ. Despite his success at his corporate job Mark was learning how to be a good waiter.

"Good job Marky" Micheal acknowledged in his usual insolent tone.

With that Veronica walked in. She haven't put on too much clothes either. Just wearing the black lace lingerie set from the night before. However it was clear a lot had gone on since she had put it on the night before. Mark could read what Micheal and her had gotten up to all over her body.

"What are you doing Marky-boy" Micheal demanded catching him staring at his beautiful, well fucked, girlfriend. "Get her stuff too."

Micheal again grabbed the coffee pot and filled up Veronica's mug. And then her glass of orange juice. Veronica just giggled. She loved seeing her boyfriend in this submissive state.

As Mark finished up Micheal gave him a hard slap on the ass. Mostly to assert his dominance but also to make Veronica laugh again. "Good job Cucky" he told Mark "nows time for your breakfast. What do you say Cucky?"

"Thank you Sir, thank you for fucking my girlfriend" Mark responded as he had leaned to do.

"You're welcome buddy" Micheal said laughing. "Get at it."

Mark dropped to all fours and crawled under the table. Veronica adjusted herself so Mark could face her. With one hand Mark pulled the crotch of her panties aside so he could access her. Instantly he dove in and started licking up her freshly fucked pussy. There was his breakfast of champions, his bull's load dripping out of his girlfriend's stretched pussy. Mark licked up every drop.

Above the table Micheal and Veronica smiled at each other. They knew they had a really good thing going and a long Saturday ahead of them to continue enjoying together. Micheal winked at her and then brought his foot up and lightly kicked Mark in the balls since they were right in front of him under the table. The cage made all of Micheals ball taps worse and Mark groaned loudly from Veronica's pussy. Both Micheal and her laughed delighted at what a bitch boy Micheal had become.

Under the table Mark's cock strained in his cage. He loved the abuse and the sweet taste of Michael's cum coming from his girlfriend's pussy. Once he finished cleaning up, it would be time to then clean the dishes and then the kitchen after. He had a long glorious Saturday ahead of him too, living his cuckold dreams.

The End.