Hank's University Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy nerd meets the love of his life.
6.3k words
4.3
16.7k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note : Before anyone complains about my grammar again, I had to teach myself English. I learnt the language from watching Harry Potter and Twilight films, and using the subtitles. I have no English-speaking relatives or friends. I'm the only English speaking person that I know, so unless you're willing to fly over to my second world country and tutor me in the language yourself, focus on the plot.

Mika Rochefort has just returned from a holiday in Spain. The 19 years old girl went there by herself and is now very much excited to be coming home to her parents, after not seeing them for one month. She knows that they are really busy with their work, which is why she had to go on her holiday all by herself. It was not that much of a big deal since the girl is very used to independence. She can't wait to meet them again though, along with all her friends on the university's soccer team. God, Mika missed all of them so much! Especially her best friend Stacey Mason, who is the star goalkeeper and the most popular girl in their university.

She heads outside the airport after retrieving her luggage. Finding the familiar limousine, she gets into the backseat. "Take me home, Charles," she tells the chauffeur. Both her and Stacey are extremely well off since their fathers are CEO and Vice President of a large international banking firm. They are both a bit of a spoiled brat, to be honest, and never too shy to flaunt their money. Mika opens the fridge and grabs a can of Pepsi, staring to guzzle it down. If Stacey sees this, she'd rebuke her for it. Stacey takes their physical fitness extremely seriously as they are the two best players on their university team and she wants them to keep on winning.

Both of them are skilled enough to have been scouted by professional teams but chose not to play professionally, with Mika studying economics while Stacey is taking a course in journalism. Stacey has always been the perfect girl ever since high school, with fabulous good looks, excellent grades and a legendary reputation as the best goalkeeper that their school has had in a long time. Mika herself is no slouch on the soccer field but she isn't as gifted at academics and has always felt inferior.

An hour later she arrives at her house and gets inside. The girl gets up to her room and quickly unpacks, putting it all in the proper places. She then gets a bigger bag to pack for the upcoming semester. Stacey is already there, having stayed over during the holiday. They've both got very luxurious rooms that are fully furnished. Only the very best for these two rich girls. The two actually got a double room together during the first semester before Stacey started dating Ethan, a baseball star, and bringing him back to make out with her. They apparently already gave each other oral but Stacey is still a virgin. Although in Stacey's case, she is only a virgin in the sense that no one has entered her pussy before. But she has given blowjobs to over two dozen guys already.

A few hours later, her parents return home. Mr Rochefort greets her with a warm embrace. He is pleased to see her back home after she's been away during the holiday and just a little sad that she'd now be leaving again, this time headed back to the University of Chicago. "How was Spain, darling?" Mr. Rochefort asks his only daughter as he sets down his briefcase on his table. "Did you have a lot of fun over there?" He frowns slightly at the word fun, since he knows that his daughter's idea of fun used to be cocaine, before he and his wife managed to get her to quit.

Mika nods happily. "Yes! It was really cool. Barcelona is perfect," she tells him before hugging her mom. The white crust on Mrs Rochefort's face makes Mika suspect that her dad finally gave her what she wanted and let her blew him in the office. She shudders slightly, taking her mind away from the image. It is not a very pretty one, after all. Mrs Rochefort is certainly pretty, but the mental picture Mika got of her sucking cock isn't. It is quite an abhorrent one.

The middle aged mother smiles at her, caressing her cheek. She missed her daughter so much and now she is back, even if only for a short while. Mrs. Rochefort is proud that Mika has managed to avoid turning into the complete whore that she was back when she was young. Indeed, Mika is actually still a virgin, whereas Mrs. Rochefort has already tallied 50 guys by the same age, before meeting her husband and falling in love with him at first sight. Yes, she was a bit adventurous back in the day, spending more money on condoms than all the other expenses.

Mrs. Rochefort then asks "Will you be going back to the university right away, honey? I was hoping we could go shopping together first. There are a lot of sales at Bloomingdale's right now and I just thought we should go check them out together." She has always been a fashionista, wearing the most memorable clothes. Being well-dressed is a trait that she has also passed on to Mika. Her husband is heading to the toilet right now, leaving only mother and daughter right there in the living room. "It'll be fun. Just like before you left." Mika doesn't even have to consider this offer.

She has always had a very good fashion sense that is only rivalled by her mother's and Stacey's. The teenage bombshell says "Of course!" Mika then gets an idea. It is one that has been on her mind for some time now. She pouts, giving her mother the most adorable look. "Mom, can you also buy me a new soccer shoes? Please? As an early birthday present?" To be honest, she doesn't have to beg that much since they've always bought her whatever she wants, but she does it anyway just to make sure.

Her mother nods and she squeals in excitement. The two of them then go to the shopping mall together to shop for new clothes. It is a very good way for them to spend quality time together. Mrs. Rochefort buys them some ice cream and they have it at the store before leaving. Once they have spent a couple of hours at the mall, the two finally leaves and Mika departs for university, excited to see her best friend again.

....................

When Mika arrives back on campus, she is immediately greeted by cat calls from many of the boys who wish to score with her. A lot of them aren't shy about how they want to tap that ass. The only person whose ass is leered at more than Mika's is Stacey, but that is to be expected. None of the guys are shy about fapping to her round booty. It makes Mika kind of jealous that her ass receives slightly less attention than her friend's but she can live with it. She can't resent Stacey, someone she's known since they were both in diapers, ages and ages ago. They have been together ever since.

The brunette rolls her eyes as a couple of the guys from the swimming team slaps her ass when she walks past. She is still a virgin like her friend but enjoys being groped much more. It's just a bit too much sometimes. Once, she told them that they can each grab her buttocks a couple of times a day, but some go for more and does it every time she walks by, waiting at spots where they know she'd be going. The attention is really pleasing but there can be too much of even the best things.

As she reaches her friend's dorm room, Mika decides to walk in without knocking. This proves to be a terrible mistake. Once she's opened the door, she is greeted by the sight of Stacey on her knees and sucking Ethan's nine inch cock, rubbing his balls. Mika covers her eyes and Stacey, seeing her from the corner of her eye, withdraws her lips from around her boyfriend's prick. "Hey, Mika! Would you mind waiting outside for a minute. Ethan's just about to pour cum down my throat," she says nonchalantly, her hands beating his meat as she speaks.

Ethan coughs uncomfortably at this, with Mika looking just as awkward. He has secretly fantasised about Mika too, but not that often since his girlfriend's ass is thicker. The hunk gets his penis away from Stacey and puts his trousers and boxers back on. "Actually, why don't you two catch up? I'll be back to fuck your face later, baby," he says as he hurriedly leaves, thinking things are getting too weird at the moment and that he should be somewhere else right now. He is not a voyeur, despite having the perfect body to show off to others.

Stacey then gets up and walks over to her friend, and the two of them embrace. They kiss each other on the cheeks before Mika realises something. She scrunches up her nose in slight disgust. "I just remember you were sucking your boyfriend's dick only seconds ago," she says, making her childhood best friend laugh. "Seriously, you just can't keep your lips off his cock, can you?" Stacey's eyes are twinkling in amusement as she looks at her friend's expression and the two of them head inside her bedroom together, where they lie down on the bed like they always do when hanging out. Mika actually still sleeps here some nights when they have to stay up studying until it's very late.

"You just wait until you find a good cock to suck," Stacey tells her, gazing up at the ceiling as Mika just lies next to her. "I'll tell you. Nothing feels better than having a warm, pulsating dick in your mouth and then tasting his cum as he ejaculates. And if he cums a lot, you can even take his cock out of your mouth and may him spray some of it on your face too. Maybe even your tits, like I've done a few times with him."

Mika rolls her eyes. Her friend is constantly horny for Ethan. It is understandable, given how hot that stud is, but gets quite boring sometimes. "I don't know about that. Don't know if any guy would be willing to spend as much time with his dick in my mouth as Ethan does with you. You suck the guy's thing like a baby suckling her mother's nipples for milk." She could never get her head around how addicted her friend is to cock-sucking. The blonde beauty also likes to take selfies of her face covered in Ethan's semen and share it with her.

Stacey laughs. The girl enjoys how naive her friend is. It's funny to see how much Mika disagree with her hobby without even trying it out once first. "You can't say that when you haven't even tried doing it for anyone," she says. "And it won't be difficult to get someone to let you suck his cock. You're the second hottest bitch around, after me, of course. No one here is sexier than I am." That much Mika knows to be true and has to concede to her closest friend, admitting that even she can't match Stacey's beauty. Not with the latter's blonde hair, toned midriff and muscled thighs, which support what has been voted the Number 1 hottest booty at their university. 481 students casted their votes and Mika only got 23% of the votes at 110. Stacey got 72% at 346, winning in a landslide. The remaining 5% was split between three other girls who made it to the finalist round with them.

"Thanks for giving me a reminder that you are hotter than I am. Not that I need it, since all the guys spend much longer staring at your ass than mine," Mika says and the two girl giggle. She really misses getting ogled along with her friend. The two girls masturbate all the time, thinking about different guys' eyes fixated on their round butts, fantasising about how they are definitely jerking off to them at the same time.

"Never forget it," Stacey replies. They get off the bed and then head out to a nearby cafe to have dinner together, just like they did every single night of the previous semester. As much as they enjoy walking around and letting guys stare at their asses, the duo often prefer to eat by themselves, especially when catching up after being apart for so long.

.........

Hank is purchasing some sports magazines at a convenience store. The 19 years old geek isn't really interested in them for himself, but his 15 years old sister Anastasia is an avid soccer player and would really appreciate his thoughtfulness. She used to buy them herself but can't anymore. Their parents sent her to a rehab centre after finding ecstasy pills in her room. That was three months ago. Right now Anastasia is doing extremely well but their father insisted that she stays there. It's partly out of concern but also because he is afraid that their relatives and his friends might find out about her drug addiction, therefore wanting to make sure that she has completely kicked the habit first.

It is a good thing that the Gateway Foundation is not too far from the campus. This means he can easily go there and back as often as he wants. For Hank, that is about every other day. He would go to visit everyday if he could but there is a lot of work and he can not afford to do that. Not when his parents expect so much out of him. They are a comfortable middle class family but the tuition fees are still expensive for them and his father made it clear that he is expected to make the most out of his education. That's not too much of an ask, given how much of a bookworm Hank is.

Once he gets to the rehab center, he gets inside the familiar building. Hank greets the receptionist politely and then makes his way over to Anastasia's room with a bright smile on his face. Hank is glad he can be here to support his sister when she needs him the most. Their parents have almost never visited here at the Gateway Foundation, simply abandoning her. It's almost like they're pretending she doesn't exist at all and that is what bothers him the most.

Getting inside her room, he smiles brightly at her as she rushes over to hug him. "Hey!" he says, embracing his stocky sister. She beams at him as he gently kisses her cheek. Hank then shows her the magazines he bought. "Look what I got for you. You must get pretty bored sometimes, right?" Anastasia nods, eagerly taking the magazines and sitting down on one of the chairs in the room, while Hank sits in the other one. She has gotten back into shape and is now almost as fit as she was before addiction. But their dad still wouldn't let her come home yet.

"Thanks a lot, bro," she says, looking at one of the magazines and starting to read it. He is pleased to see that her arms have regained the muscles she used when she was their school's goalkeeper, before getting crippling addiction. Soon, she'll be able to do what she loves again. That very thought brings a smile to his kind face. "So, did you hook up with anyone?" she suddenly asks him, making him choke on the latte he is sipping. "Oh, come on. You're in university now, far away from home. Are you seriously saying you never opened your legs?"

Hank stares at her, aghast. He never expected his sister to talk to him this way. Truth be told, he is still a complete virgin. Being shy means he has never even been in a relationship or held hands before. "Well, I'll tell you that no, I've never made love with anyone before," Hank announces with a huff. This conversation is something that shouldn't be taking place at all, he thinks to himself. The freshman can't believe how casually Anastasia asked him that and feels that it was way too direct, especially coming from his own younger sister. She doesn't seem to think that it is weird at all though.

Anastasia just sighs at this and looks at her brother as his cheeks go slightly red from embarrassment. She enjoys teasing him to make him blush, since he is so cute that way. Really, really cute. "It shouldn't be too difficult, you know?" she says to him. He looks up at her in confusion, frowning slightly. "You're a very adorable guy, Hank. I'd date you if you weren't my brother." This only makes him stutter in even more shock that he did before.

They hang out for the next hour when Hank looks at his watch and realizes that he must go now. "Alright, I'll drop by later, okay?" he asks and embraces his little sister. "Just stay strong. You're going to be fine. Back then you thought you'll never be able to quit and look where you're at now. I'll talk to dad and see if he would reconsider and let you come home." Anastasia beams happily at this. She misses home like crazy and can't wait to be back there again soon.

He then leaves the center. The boy then starts heading back to the campus. On the way there, Hank decides to stop at a bookstore. He goes inside, wanting to treat himself to a new thriller. He has been thinking about trying Caroline Kepnes' You for sometime now, after having seen the trailer for the Netflix series. Walking towards the relevant section, he finds a new copy of the book. Hank then checks his wallet, taking enough cash out of it. Smiling, he begins to head towards the cashier, pleased that he now has a new book to read before going to bed tonight.

Before he reaches the cashier though, Hank bumps into someone. Seeing her stumble and dropping her purse on the floor, he quickly apologizes. The boy tries to help her retrieve various items that fell out of her purse. "I am so, so sorry. Please forgive me. I really should have been more careful," Hank says before looking up and getting stunned by how beautiful the girl is. Her pretty face takes his breath away and he also takes in her athletic figure, clad in a red sweater that fits her body perfectly, showing off her lithe body.

Mika stares at him in shock. This guy is so freaking cute! Something about him makes her see him as a human teddy bear. Looking at him makes her feel things she never felt before. It confuses her only for a few seconds what the tingles in her heart means as she gazes deep into his doe like eyes, observing how he coyly looks away, a blush forming on his cheeks. She quickly recovers and put on a suave grin. "I'm fine, thanks. You, on the other hand, should be arrested for killing me," Mika says in a cool tone, smirking at the very confused boy.

Hank could not understand what she means by that. It's nothing like what he expected her reaction to be at all. He half expected her to be upset and half expected her to just say that it was no big deal. But not something weird like her remark. The teen knows how perplexed he must appear with his look of utter confusion. Finally, he manages to ask the stunning brunette "What do you mean by that?" Hank feels heat rising in his cheeks as her smirk grows wider and she takes a step towards him, placing her hands on his arms. "How did I kill you?"

"By giving me a heart attack with how adorable you are." Mika feels very proud of herself for the pick up line she managed to come up with within seconds. Even more so when his face turns into a tomato just from hearing it. Stroking his cheeks gently, she then tells him "Come with me. I want to take you back to my dorm, where we can hang out and have some snacks together." Hank just nods dumbly, purchasing the book and then following her outside.

Mika recalls seeing him on the university grounds before. It makes her wonder how she could have possibly missed the aura emanating from this boy before. She is surprised she didn't cream her panties the first time she saw him, because that is what she is doing right now. His innocence just makes her want to pin him down and fuck him senseless, making him cum deep in her pussy. "I wasn't on birth control before, but now that I met you, I'll have to start taking the pill," she says to him, taking him into a pharmacy before as he stares at her in wide-eyed shock.

They eventually get back to her dorm room where she leads him over to her comfortable looking couch. Hank is really impressed by how she's artistically decorated the place. "Thanks for inviting me over," he mutters nervously as she brings him a Danish roll. Mika smiles at him very warmly. "I've never, um, been inside a girl's room before." He finds himself sweating slightly from her proximity as she sits down next to him. Eating the pastry slowly, he flushes from feeling her eyes on him as she stares. It is all making him feel very nervous and he doesn't know what he should do about this. He knows he likes her but doesn't know what he should do.

12