All Comments on 'Hank's University Romance Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
storycentralstorycentralabout 2 years ago

The reason why Stacey doesn’t like Hank is stupid. Unless you are serting it up so Stacey turns out to be seriously mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
The beginning of the story isn’t bad, but….

It’s better if we have some character development. Like, have Mika hang out with Hank and vice versa, and probably since it’s best to describe your character. Why does she have sex? Most of the stories that you wrote mostly have the popular people like sex gods, maybe I’m more into realism, but I like to have the main characters to feel more human more than just sex machines. Hank’s character feels the same like your last story, but I do like the roasting, I like submissive male characters, but I like submissive characters that defend themselves in both physically and mentally, that’s a good character.

Tried to focus on the pacing, because sometimes things happen too fast, and I want a chance to absorb what has happened. Going to fast can make things a bit confusing, so I recommend go slowly on your story. I do like the bit where the daughter feels left out, and I think it could for a separate story, and the rehab part is interesting, it’s not bad. If you’re going to let Mika cheat on Hank, please make him and her move on, like when I mean move on, I mean 10 plus years. Because forcing someone to get back to someone that they cheated isn’t good, we want the character to move on. That realism can make your character human and honest, and it’s good to have that.

Lastly, I hate to say this, but people would complain on your work. Unless they’re criticizing your work and not being a troll, being a writer means accepting criticism because it can help you with your writing. I know English is your second language and it’s a obstacle, but don’t let that obstacle beat you. There’s nothing wrong of getting outside help, and like my last comment, getting a beta dose help with the story and the grammar, it’s not a complaint, but an advice. Most betas are free of charge, but hard to get, going out of your comfort zone is very important in this type of work, it can make your story, characters, and grammar much better. Having a beta does help you make your story better, that’s why some erotica and fan fiction are so good is because their work is beta. But at the end of the day, it’s your story, you can take my advice or not. I’m just a commenter.

- Dillon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cute! Anticipation is good.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Congratulations on teaching yourself English and writing stories in it!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very nice start to a story of innocence, young love, and the joys of being together with a special friend and partner.

Take your time to build the characters and their future excursions together.

I'm looking forward to reading many more chapters of this story.

For someone whose native language is other than English, you are doing very well.

Congratulations. Most of us could not begin to do as well as you have done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could be it's being set up so Stacy ends up with Hank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep up the great work a good star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1*.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous