Hank's University Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, another person enters the room. Hank finds himself glancing over at the door where a strong blonde girl is standing. "Hi, Mika. I just thought we could hang out," she says to the girl on the couch with him. Then the girl who just turned up looks at him. "Didn't know you'd be hanging out with a dork." Ouch. He knows that he looks the part and is one, but being reminded of it in such a tone still stings, since it's what people usually calls him when they refuse to let him near them, ever since he began high school.

Mika rolls her eyes as she gets up from her place on the couch, going to the refrigerator to get some milk to drink. Hank is left there looking back at the tall blonde who is now staring at him contemptuously, almost as if he was worse than scum. "Hank is not a dork, Stacey," Mika finally says, trying to clear the air. "He is going on a date with me tomorrow, right?" She winks at him, and he turns even redder if that's possible. Stacey looks thoroughly disgusted at the thought.

"Um, yes, actually," Hank pipes up, trying to be nice to Stacey, hoping to make her think better of him than she does right now. "Hi, we've never talked before. I'm Hank. Well, you know that. because Mika just told you! Sorry, I'm just very nervous when talking to new people and this is my first time talking to you, and..." he goes on and on as Stacey stares at him, feeling nauseous just from listening to and being in the same room with this wimp.

"But how can you go out with him? Look at his clothes. He's a fucking loser. That dumb face too. You deserve way better than him," Stacey rants to Mika, her beautiful face expressing that she means every word she is saying. Then she looks back at Hank again, this time with a full on sneer. "And you do know that, don't you? My friend is a 9/10 and calling you a 4 would be generous. Those arms. Bet you never worked out once in your entire life, did you? Your face, body and clothes are all so pathetic I want to cry. I pity you, man. One day you will have to see her trade you up and suck a much better guy's cock."

"Shut the fuck up, Stace!" Mika yells, slamming the fridge shut. Stacey flinches slightly. Hank is sitting on the couch, feeling wounded. He's only met her just now and hasn't even been able to say hello yet, and she's already dissing him. He could only watch as Mika squares up to her friend on his behalf. "I know he's not in our league but he is very sweet and I like him a lot, so I'm gonna go out with him, okay?" Hank watches Stacey glare at him hatefully out of the corner of her eyes. Unbeknownst to him, part of her anger stems from how he didn't gawk at her thighs the way all the other guys do whenever she enters the room. She moves around to grab something on a counter and gives him a very clear view of her muscular ass, clad in a tight booty shorts. Stacey is furious when he doesn't stare at her round ass, despite her giving him perfect view of it from her position.

"Fine. Go out with him if you want," she says. Before leaving the room, she tells Hank "You mark my words. One day she will leave you for someone else."

.........

The next day, Hank turns up at Mika's large room early. She told him to be there by 12. Right not it is 11:45. He got it because she gave him a key so that he can wait inside. The boy sits there by himself, reading 'You' while waiting for time to pass. It makes him all jittery when he thinks that he is about to go on a date with one of the most beautiful girl at their university. Despite how he prefers to sequester himself away in his room, he still has feelings and yearn for intimacy, seeking a romantic partner he can cuddle with after watching movies, someone to hold hands with when walking through the park and go out to dinner with.

He is such a romantic sometimes, now that he thinks about it. Not that Hank has ever had any luck finding someone to share his feelings with, being miserably tongue tied around members of the opposite sex. Even people he isn't attracted to can make him sweat. It's something he's tried to address several times before but always failed. His sister's the outgoing one, which is how she got hooked on ecstasy from going to too many parties and ending up at the wrong one. If he wasn't there to cushion the blow, their parents might have actually disinherited her when they found out.

As he sits there, Hank soon finds himself roused from his reverie by the voice of a person he does not wish to see right now. He looks up to see Stacey as she enters the room, wearing her uniform and holding a soccer ball. She is glaring at him coldly, making him feel shivers run up his spine. But he refuses to show her that he is afraid. "Well, well, well. If it isn't our resident geek here for a date with the second hottest girl on campus. Not gonna lie, I'm impressed by your nerve," she says to him with venom in her voice. "Most guys wouldn't have the guts to show up for a date with a girl who is going to cheat on him with other guys in his dorm. I mean, that's bound to happen. There is no way someone who looks like you will be able to turn her on. Someone else will make her horny and she will go to them and let them inside her holes."

"What is your problem with me?" Hank surprises himself by standing up and asking her. Yesterday he was a coward, letting her insult him to his face in front of a girl he really likes. But not anymore. He won't let her do it to him for a second time. Hank can no longer afford to be a loser, not if he won't to date Mika. "I've never done anything to you. Yet ever since you met me yesterday, we've only spoken twice and you've been incredibly cruel to me both times. Do you enjoy hurting other people's feelings or something?"

Stacey is enraged right now. She specifically chose to wear an even shorter pair of shorts than the other way. This one does not even reach the middle of her powerful thighs. Yet Hank has the audacity to not stare at her thick legs. "My problem is that my best friend is far too good for a miserable low-life like you. She is very rich and sexy, and you're a boring guy who clearly doesn't have much money, based on the clothes. Not to mention you must be a faggot since you didn't even stare at my ass once since we met."

The boy stares at her in shock. He expected the part where she called him a loser to come up but the last bit caught him off guard and he doesn't know how to process it at all. Finally, he manages to say "So that's what your problem is? That I am respectful and don't objectify you like other guys do? Is it why you are so upset?" Hank is usually very polite but the way she spoke to him made him snap. For the first time in his life, he wants to use his wit to roast someone. "Now that I think about it, I might be looking at your ass indirectly. I'm looking at your face right now and it seems like you haven't pulled your head out of it."

The blonde soccer phenomenon is very pissed off by his savage response but couldn't think of any way to retort. She knows that her wit isn't as good as his. But still, the way he talked back to her made her want to get back at the rave haired teen. It is infuriating that this scrawny little boy isn't worshipping the ground she walks on like all the other guys does. "Say whatever you want but the point remains the same. Real men grab these whenever they have the chance to." She turns around, slapping her firm derriere, making her huge buttcheeks jiggle. "If you want to convince me you're a real man, come over here and grab my ass. Prove that you aren't a faggot."

Hank is now very incensed by how she is taunting him and calling him the slur. He can't believe he's talked to her this much. She is the embodiment of arrogance and makes him want to vomit. It makes him hate himself for getting erect at the sight of her muscular buttocks. "No thank you. I am going on a date with Mika today. Even though we didn't discuss relationship issues yet, I wouldn't grab another girl's ass, especially not her best friend. This is because I'm actually a decent human being, unlike someone else who is also in this room."

"Well, at least you are going to be faithful to her," she says after turning back around to face Hank once more. "I'll have to give you that. But she won't treat you the same way." Stacey walks towards him, with something similar to respect in her eyes. It quickly vanishes though, replaced with the initial look of disdain. "You're lying to yourself if you think she would actually be satisfied with someone like you. I can tell you've got a real tiny one, just from looking at your face."

"I guess we'll see if she cheats or not," he says to her, when Mika finally returns from her class. "Hi! Stacey was just keeping me company while I waited for you." The boy now resents the goalkeeper but he doesn't want to be responsible for tearing two friends apart. They quickly head out after the girls chat for a bit, with Hank letting his rage shimmer down, not wanting the anger to ruin their date.

..............

Mika is very concerned. She could tell by her date's expression as they wait for the food that he and Stacey did not have a good conversation before she entered the room. It touches her that he would lied to protect her feelings but she wants him to be honest about it. She looks at the boy as he tries to hide his still remaining agitation, giving her a weak smile. Hank does enjoy the lunch but still can't get over the mean things Stacey said to him, questioning his manhood. He also feels disappointed with himself for getting dragged down to the point of insulting her back.

Suddenly, his date places her hand on top of his, caressing the back of his hand with her thumb. "You can tell me, you know?" Mika says gently, making him look up at her curiously. Mika smiles at the nervous boy kindly, making him blush. His shyness is seriously turning her on and making her want to drag him into the toilet to fuck him, but she refrains from doing that, knowing it would be way too fast. Plus, he might not be into public or semi-public sex.

"Thanks," Hank answers, looking away shyly. The way he does it gets her pussy fired up and it takes her all of her willpower not to pounce on him like a lioness and take him right here. Oh, how she wishes she could have his cock in her pussy! "I just don't want to be a reason for you and your best friend to argue." His consideration only turns Mika on more. Still the girl manages to control herself, knowing that he deserves better than getting raped right on the first date. It would be different if it's the fifth or sixth date, of course. That's just common sense.

For the rest of the date, she stares at him as he eats. Watching him, she finds everything he does to be very adorable. She is getting hornier and hornier, and yet she resists taking advantage of the innocent teen. Mika wants their first time to be perfect for both of them. He is a virgin and so is she. She is already thinking of placing some rose petals on her bed when he comes over to her dorm, lighting scented candles and putting on some jazz music, setting up the perfect atmosphere. Then they can deflower each other and thus be united forever and ever.

....................

"I'm telling you, Stacey. Hank is not a faggot. Why else would he be going out with me?" she says to her friend for the 100th time, feeling exasperated by the conversation. It was amusing at first but Mika has grown very tired by it. "Your point about him not staring at your ass doesn't prove anything since he looked at mine on our way back here. In fact, he gawked at it for a very long time. I can tell just from that that he is definitely a real man."

Stacey snorts. "That's ridiculous. Why would he stare at yours and not mine?" she asks, looking at her brunette friend incredulously. She is pacing around her room, doing what she's done ever since Mika returned from her date five minutes ago. It is bothering her to no end to take in what the latter just said and she is showing it clearly with how she acts. "I mean, we all know my ass is much better than yours. Remember how I won the 'Best Ass in Chicago Uni" contest in a fucking landslide?"

Mika rolls her eyes. Her fellow athlete has bragged about this enough times already and is now bring it up again in their argument now just to make a point. "Yes, I know that your booty is better than mine but he is dating me, not you, so the fact that he would stare at my ass instead of yours shouldn't be so surprising. Just get over it, okay?" Stacey sighs. Both she and Mika are now feeling tired from their argument. "Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten so upset with you," she says.

Stacey looks at her friend. "I'm sorry too," the blonde bombshell says. She truly feels that she was a bit too harsh on Hank and should have given him a chance to prove himself, instead of just attacking him like that. "I promise I will support you, no matter your decision." The two soccer girls embrace each other tightly. "I'll see you for dinner at our usual place, right?" Mika nods before she leaves, leaving Stacey to her own devices inside her room.

Stacey is still frustrated. The curvy athlete checks herself out in the mirror with a sigh. How dare that little nerd not look at her ass? She was seriously offended when he refused to grope her and didn't touch it the way other guys always do. Yes, they leer at Mika too, but only when Mika is on her own. Every time the pair are together, they would stare at Stacey's ass and not Mika's, since Stacey's is just a bit bigger and rounder, and more muscled. She sighs as she calls her boyfriend over to face fuck her, wanting to feel his dick pressing into her skull to take her mind off things.

Author's Note : What do you think of the characters so far, everybody?

12