Hanky Panky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

"Valentine's Day, huh?" My Mom was looking at the roses I held. "Hope no hanky panky, you two." Mom wagged a finger at me. Thank god she was smiling. Guess she was joking. God, I hoped so.

"How'd the rehearsal go, Jenny?" Father D'Souza's was smiling. "Trey run you through everything?"

"Oh, Trey was great, Father." True. He'd been great. Except our rehearsal had had nothing to do with altar duty. I had no idea what I was supposed to do at Sunday Mass. Well, I did, vaguely, from years ago, but we didn't have another rehearsal scheduled. I was so screwed. Trey was going to have to walk me through a real rehearsal. Over the phone. I was so calling him after I got home.

."Good, good, all set for Sunday then, Jenny." Father D'Souza was smiling at me.

"I guess she is," Trey said, grinning, giving my hand a squeeze.

"Trey, you come round after Mass on Sunday, okay?" Mom was smiling. What? My Mom?

"I'd love to Mrs. Lee," Trey said. God, he was still holding my hand. I glanced at him. Smiled.

"No invitation to hanky panky," Mom said. In Cantonese. To me. Then, to Trey. "Just lunch, maybe stay for dinner. Watch movie with Jenny."

"Sure, Mrs Lee." Trey squeezed my hand, walked out with me, opened the car door for me, closed it after me once I was in. "See you at Mass, Jenny. Bye Mrs. Lee."

"Bye Trey, see you Sunday." I gave Trey a quick wave as we drove away. Feeling Trey's cum soaking into my panties. Squishy wetness. Feeling myself just a little sore there. A delicious aching soreness, the sort you feel after you've run a hard race and won. That sort of soreness. Really, I wanted to touch myself there. Look at myself. See if I looked any different after what he'd done to me. I felt different. It was kind of strange to think I'd done it. I'd had sex. With Trey. I wasn't a virgin anymore.

Almost, I wriggled with excitement. Then I gave in and I did wriggle with excitement. I wanted to do that again with Trey so much.

"You watch that boy, Jenny," my Mom said. "He likes you ... buys you roses for Valentine's Day ... aiiyaah, got to watch those gweilo boys, know all sorts of ways to a girl's heart ..... and he looks like the sort of boy who likes to try on hanky panky with good chinese girls." She was smiling. "I knew a couple of boys just like that before I married your Dad. Those boys, they were lots of fun."

Huh? What? My Mom?

"I think you're right, Mom," I said, smiling back now. Yep, of course my Mom was right. Chinese Mom's usually are about things like this, I knew. Trey was definitely the sort of boy who liked to try on hanky panky with a good Chinese girl. Trey was fun. Mom didn't need to tell me, I already knew that. Me, I was going to watch that boy, alright.

I was looking forward to that next opportunity for Trey to get up to some hanky panky with me. Maybe not over the altar in our Church next time though. Somewhere a bit more comfortable. A bit less public. With a bit less risk of getting caught. With a lot more time to really indulge in all this hanky panky stuff. Coz, oh yeah, I wanted more hanky panky. A lot more!

Yep. My Mom was as right as a Chinese Mom could be. Gweilo boy. Pretty Chinese girl. Hanky Panky. I did wonder about my Mom and hanky panky though. How come she seemed to know so much about gweilo boys? But hey, I had no intention of asking her for the details. I could find those out for myself. With my very own gweilo boy. Sunday.

Perhaps a little evening stroll in the park.

And some more hanky panky.

I couldn't wait.

* * *

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers