Hanna Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting go of her hips and sliding my hands down around her, I cupped her breasts and leant forward to kiss the back of her neck. 'That was truly wonderful my darling!' I whispered softly in her ear.

'It still is, please don't move yet.' she replied in a hoarsely muffled voice.

Naturally I did as she'd asked, holding the rest of myself still as I kissed her neck and shoulders and my hands stroked and gently squeezed her still tautly swollen breasts.

Hanna held herself as still as I was while those rippling echoes gradually diminished and slowed, then pulled herself off me and rolled over on to her back. 'A kiss please.' she said, reaching up for me.

We lay there kissing and caressing until the effects of the fires we had lit in each other were all but quenched, then continued for some time longer just because it felt so incredibly good.

'Champagne?' I asked eventually.

'Ah, tired of me already.' she replied with a grin, then hugged me even tighter.

'Far from it, I just thought.'

'Of course I would like some darling, I was just winding you up a bit. Some Champagne while we actually look at the lights would be lovely.'

After a final lingering kiss I slid out of bed and grabbing my robe as I went, headed for the kitchen. It took only a couple of minutes to open the bottle, find some snack biscuits and then take those and the glasses back to the bed-room, to find Hanna had also roused herself and had presumably gone into the en-suit.

She wasn't gone very long and when she reappeared she looked exactly as she had before, showing no sign of the strenuous physical activity we had just shared. Her tousled hair was re-combed, her smudged make-up re-touched and she had put back on the flimsily diaphanous thing she had earlier worn. I knew I was staring at her quite gawpily, but could do nothing about it.

'Just tell me I'm not dreaming.' I finally managed to say.

'If you are, then so am I Mac. And when we wake up we'll find we are in each other's arms.' she answered softly, giving me a gentle and completely understanding smile. 'But for now, Champagne please.' she added as she came and stood beside me.

We stood silently together for quite a while, sipping the wine, munching on a few biscuits and enjoying the view spread below us. 'We are very privileged, and lucky too, aren't we Mac.' she said some time later.

'If you mean what I think you do, I agree, we certainly are darling. But in many ways I think we are luckier than we are privileged.'

'What do you mean?'

'I agree we are privileged to be able to enjoy the life style we do, but we have both worked hard for it, neither of us has had it handed to us on a plate. But finding you, and then finding you reciprocate much of what I feel for you, now that's what I call sheer luck.'

'Yes I suppose that's true. Funny isn't it, if you hadn't seen that photograph in the paper.'

'I know, I know, I've thought that a dozen times already. As I said, sheer luck. But the luck goes much, much deeper. I mean it's amazing enough that we actually met, but it's even more amazing that we then find we both have such similar tastes, in so many different things.'

'And especially in matters sexual.'

'Yes, especially those.' I replied, putting my arm around her waist.

'But there is one thing about that worrying me a little.'

'What's that?' I asked anxiously.

'You're sure you don't mind me talking about this sort of thing Mac?'

'I told you, I would be much more hurt if you didn't. I want us both to feel able to share whatever we need or want to Hanna.'

'I like that darling.' she said, reaching up to kiss my cheek before continuing. 'I'm just a bit worried about the way I'm feeling about it, about sex I mean. It was never like this before, I mean before I became inactive. I liked sex of course, usually enjoyed it as much as anyone else. But I was never multi-orgasmic before. And I never felt I actually needed it, or rather, never felt I needed it quite as frequently.' she added in a much lower, almost embarrassed tone.

'And?' I prompted.

'Well now I do find myself feeling that way.' she answered hesitantly.

'That could be the result of many things darling, and none of them are anything to worry about.' I replied reassuringly, and squeezing her tight. 'As you say, it's most likely caused by the fact you have been inactive for so long. Your hormones have had to suddenly kick back in again and may have overshot the mark a bit. But your general situation has changed in three years too. You are just that much more emotionally mature, that much more financially secure, all those things. Many things have an effect on our sexual functionality darling.'

'And of course it may have something to do with you too. You are a very sexy man, and a wonderful lover.'

'Well of course that's nice to hear, but I'm sure you have met many sexy men during the last three years, and you say you didn't hop into bed with any of them. I think it's got much more to do with what's going on inside you, that you finally felt ready, for whatever reason. I just happened to be the man who was lucky enough to be around at that time.'

She thought about what I had said for a little while before answering. 'I think you are under-rating yourself Mac, I'm sure I am not the only woman who has been immediately attracted to you. But it's not just that.'

'So what else?' I asked when she left the statement hanging in the air.

'This is a bit more tricky, I don't want you to think I am slighting you Mac, far from it.'

'I won't take it that way Hanna, I promise.'

'Well, as I said, the feelings I have are completely new to me, so I'm not sure how to deal with them.' She paused, as though summoning up the courage to say what she wanted to, then it all came out in rush. 'I'm a bit worried that if it doesn't wear off soon you will get the wrong impression of me. Either that, or even worse, that I won't be able to control myself and you will simply get exhausted by my demands.'

Realising just how serious she was being I somehow managed to control the urge to laugh at what she'd said, instead, slipping my arm right around her and pulling her closer. 'Hanna darling, neither of those things is going to happen. Whether it is me or the hormones, I'm flattered that you need me, or just sex, as much as you say you do.

I'm sure the strength of feelings will reduce in time, that's just the way of things, but until then, let's make the most of it.' I said, trying to bring a smile to her still worried face. 'I certainly won't get any wrong impressions of you, and if I start to find your demands are becoming too onerous there are many ways of giving you pleasure that are less physically strenuous.'

She hugged me tight and her face brightened. 'Oh it's a relief to hear you say that. I should have known you would understand. It was silly of me to get so worried about it all.'

'It wasn't at all silly. Three years is a very long time, especially for a woman as sensual as you are.' I added, letting my hand slip down over her hip, then around to cup one cheek of her bottom. 'But you also said something about not being multi-orgasmic before, does that mean you now are?'

'Oh yes, you must have noticed.'

'Every time?'

'Well there haven't been that many times yet, but apart from when we first got here, in the hall-way, which was a bit too quick, yes. You mean you really couldn't tell?'

'I mean I haven't been counting darling. I have been too busy enjoying what was happening.' I replied, giving her bottom a squeeze. 'Anyway, what I was going to say was this. Whenever you find you feel the need. For instance when you feel another one coming on after I have climaxed. Just help yourself along to it, I mean, with your fingers. I know some men get upset about a woman doing that, but I certainly don't, I actually think it's sexy.' I added.

'Aha, that's the part of you that likes to watch.' she said with a knowing smile. But thank you for saying that, I'll remember it.'

'And if there is anything else, anything at all, at any time, promise me you will talk about it with me Hanna.'

'I will, and you must do the same with me Mac.'

'That's a deal then. Now, let's go through to the lounge room, and I'll top up these glasses.' I said.

Having done that we moved to the window and stood side by side again, sipping the wine and continuing to look out at the flickering light display below us. But after only a few minutes she reached for my hand. 'Hold me darling, like you were before, that was nice.' she whispered.

'You mean like this?' I replied, reaching behind her, then cupping and gently squeezing her bottom.

'Mmm! Just like that.'

'It feels nice for me too, very, very nice. Your bottom is just as beautiful as the rest of you is.' I added, giving it a much firmer squeeze.

'I'm glad you approve.' she said, wriggling her hips a little as I then began running my hand up and down over the tightly full cheek. 'But you have some very attractive physical attributes too.' she added, transferring the glass from one hand to the other then dropping the one nearest to me down and gripping my thigh.

'I do?'

'Definitely. You're body is in excellent shape, powerful legs and thighs, and you showed me earlier just how strong you are.' she added with a low giggle. 'And then of course there is this.' she said, turning her wrist as she pushed her hand between the edges of the robe, then slipping her fingers under my balls and curling her thumb up over the base of my cock.

'Oh that, I'm glad to hear you like it!' I said hoarsely as her touch sent a surprisingly strong tremor running up through my body.

'I don't think 'like' is quite strong enough Mac. As I told you before, it's magnificent. Big, very big, and just as strong as the rest of your body is. But it's also really quite beautiful too.'

'Beautiful? That's not a word that I would expect to spring to mind.' I said with a low hiss as her fingers began rolling my balls while her thumb stroked back and forth.

'Oh but it is beautiful. You have to remember that over the years I have been with the Foundation I have seen a large selection. They come in all shapes and sizes, and I assure you that some are very peculiar to look at. I have seen a few that have been almost as big, and just a couple that were bigger, but they usually had something odd about their shape, something that made them look almost grotesque. I have seen several just as perfectly shaped and proportioned, but they were all much smaller. Yours has the best of both things, shape, and size, Mother Nature has been generous to both of us Mac.'

As she had been speaking she had been increasing the pressure of what her fingers and thumb were doing, triggering an immediate, albeit still weak response from somewhere in the pit of my stomach. And I, perhaps quite unconsciously, had responded by increasing the activity of my hand, at first stroking and squeezing both cheeks, then pushing my fingers down into the fleshy valley between them.

'I told you I was attracted to you that first evening, during the interval of that dreadful concert.' she continued. 'Then when we met again and started talking to each other I found that initial reaction growing stronger. But because of all my previous experiences I fully expected, and had prepared myself to find something in your background or personality that would turn me off. And when I didn't find anything like that I expected it to turn out to be something physical. That's one reason why I made sure I watched you during the show we put on for you.' she added, strengthening the feelings I had been experiencing by further intensifying what her fingers were doing, and at the same time improving my access to her by shifting her weight and moving her feet a little further apart.

'So when I saw you stripped, and even though the angle on the camera wasn't the best, when I saw you fully aroused, I was really taken by surprise. Even more so when I felt the sudden rush of feelings I had been blocking for several years.' she said with a gasp as my fingers dug a little deeper.

'I can't tell you how envious I felt while having to watch Gerry doing what she did for you Mac. How much I wanted it to be me doing it. How much I wanted to feel you inside me right then!' she admitted.

'Why on earth didn't you say something to me much earlier? You must have known how strongly I was attracted to you.'

'Oh I suppose I wanted to be certain. You have to remember how long I had been sexually inactive. And I didn't want to come on to you like some tart.' she added with a slightly nervous giggle. 'I mean I didn't really know what you thought about the girls performing for you, and certainly didn't want you to equate me with them.'

'But you must have realised that was pretty unlikely darling.'

'Be fair, I had very little idea of what mental state you would be in after having had memories from so long ago stirred up. And you'd had three women performing erotically for you, why not a fourth?'

'True, and you are right, for a while I was pretty confused. Anyway, from now on we should agree to share our feelings, our wants and needs, much more openly. OK?'

'Definitely. And I'll make a start right now.' she said removing her hand from inside my robe and taking my empty glass. 'I want to do what Gerry did for you.' she added as she put both glasses on a nearby table then dropped to her knees in front of me.

'Undo your robe and hold it behind you please Mac.' she said, smiling up at me as her hands slid slowly up between my legs.

I did as she'd asked, noticing that although quite long and fat my cock hadn't started to stiffen, then watching her hands, fingers and especially her mouth. She pushed her left hand forward, spreading and opening the fingers then curling them up around behind my balls, supporting the partially inflated shaft on the base of its palm and upturned wrist. Then, using just the tips of the fingers of her right hand, she began stroking the head, lightly brushing them over and around it.

When she had gone to freshen up she had re-applied her lip-stick, it was dark red, and even in the relatively low light its high gloss made her lips look as though they were already wet. They were slightly parted allowing the pearly whiteness of her teeth to show, and between them I could see just the tip of her tongue.

From the moment she had said what she was going to do and I felt a sudden surge of excited anticipation, my body began to respond, blood pulsing much more strongly through my veins. Then the combination of the touch of hands and seeing her beautiful mouth poised so close to my cock dramatically increased that flow. But I'm sure we were both equally surprised at just how quickly it responded. As her fingers stroked back and forth it grew, rather like an inflating party balloon, pushing forward along her wrist as it expanded and began to stiffen.

'It seems you like this.' she whispered as she looked up into my eyes. 'I've heard some women say they think this position humiliating, I disagree with that, I find it empowering.' she added before leaning forward and slipping her lips over the tip of the head.

It was bliss, sheer bliss! In fact there are no words to adequately describe either the feelings that coursed through me at that moment, or the increasing intensity of what I experienced during the next few minutes.

At first she took just the head, her lips tightening and her tongue lapping around it as she began sucking. Then, as she felt the length continuing to grow and harden she began to slowly move her head back and forth, gradually pushing her lips further forward, taking more and more of it deep into her mouth. Her hands also played their part in lifting and intensifying my level of excitement, picking up the rhythm of her bobbing head, one squeezing my balls, and the other my arse.

She had said she wanted to do for me what Gerry had done, and I'm sure that if I had let she would have happily taken me right through to orgasm in that position. But although what she was doing was indescribably thrilling I wanted more, wanted us to fully share the joy. So, when I felt the tension inside me rising towards criticality I reached down and gently but firmly pushed her head away.

'That's unbelievably wonderful darling, and there will be plenty of times when I'll be very happy to accept purely selfish pleasures, but tonight I want to share them with you.' I said, pulling her to her feet.

'Spoil sport.' she said with a feigned note of sulkiness, then adding. 'But if you won't let me do that then I get to choose where and how.'

'OK, that's fair. Where?'

'Over there!' she replied, pointing to an oversized, leather arm-chair I had got into the habit of using when I had particularly complex problems to think through. It was next to a section of the floor to ceiling windows, but angled away from them so I wouldn't be distracted by the view. 'It looks more than big enough to take the two of us.' she said as she took my hand and tugged me after her. 'And I can continue looking at the lights while we do it.' she added, grinning cheekily.

That comment gave me the clue as to 'how' she wanted us to do it so I wasn't surprised when she pushed me down on to the seat then got up and straddled my legs with her knees. Then, gripping the back of the chair with one hand she reached down beneath herself.

What she had already done to me had made my cock so hard that she only had to hold it steady to be able to literally slide straight down it. 'Aaah yes!' she sighed as she pushed down, filling herself in one steady move. Then as she squirmed herself lower, adding. 'That's even better than I thought it would be.'

'For me too darling, for me too.' I answered somewhat gruffly as I again experienced the same utterly blissful feelings her snugly fitting pussy had given me earlier.

'And did you really mean what you said, about not minding if I play with myself?' she asked.

'Of course, is that what you want to do now?'

'Mmm, so long as you don't mind.'

'Of course I don't, so long as I can help too.' I replied, slipping one hand up to cup her breast and leaning forward to take its already swollen tip between my lips.

'Oh yes, yes please Mac.' she responded as I began to gently squeeze and suck, curling one hand around behind my head and dropping the other down to her crotch.

At first she held herself quite still, squirming and wriggling in response to what she was feeling, but making no effort to start actually fucking me. And by concentrating on helping her achieve as much pleasure as possible I found I was able to almost repress the effect of the sensations I was experiencing myself. Almost. Just having her body so close of course made that difficult. Then having the weight and feel of her perfect breasts in my hand and her spiking nipple between my lips made it all the more so. And on top of that there were the rippling tremors her gripping pussy gave me as she got more and more excited by what her own fingers were doing.

But although each of those were thrilling and the combination more than enough to keep my rearing cock rock-hard, there was no real sense of urgency building inside me.

I had been using my free hand to stroke and caress her neck, shoulders and back, enjoying both the feel of her silky smooth skin beneath my fingers and Hanna's faint shivers of delight in response to their movements. When I slid my hand right down and began stroking the cheeks of her arse those shivers grew even stronger and suddenly remembering the squeal of delight she had given when my tongue teased her arse hole, I reached up beneath her.

I heard a sharp hiss of indrawn breath and felt her entire body suddenly tense when my finger found its target and then applied firm, steady pressure until the tip slid inside.