Hanna Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll remember that, it might come in handy sometime. But now I don't know about you, but after everything else this sun is starting to get to me.'

'Yes, me too. Let's get back down to the beach, have that swim, and then find some shade where we can eat.'

We did just that, hurried back down the rocky path, then as there was still nobody else around, simply stripped off and plunged into the warm, but still coolly refreshing sea.


Chapter 23

Just a Quiet Evening

Having cooled off and dried ourselves we unpacked the things from the boat, which as well as the food, included both a large beach umbrella and some folding, canvas chairs. And the resort had also done us proud for the lunch itself, in addition to cold chicken and an egg-plant and zucchini salad, there was some delicious spiced lamb, more goat's cheese and olives, crusty rolls, and a selection of fresh fruits. To wash it all down was a bottle of still chilled, white wine, which although initially a little sweet for our taste, certainly blended well with the food.

Our swim had refreshed us and after the vigorously exhausting love-making we had shared, we found we were both ravenous, and eagerly ate everything that had been provided.

Apart from the occasional complimentary comment about what we were eating we did so in relative silence, both needing to recharge our energy levels before thinking too much about anything else. But when we were down to just the fruit, and were both feeling sated, and perhaps a little drowsy, Hanna said. 'Have you had any thoughts about this evening darling?'

'Not really, being Sunday it will probably be pretty quiet, and of course some people will have already left. Why, is there something you'd like to do?'

'Well, after a full day in the sun, and everything else that's happened.' she added with a grin. 'I think we might both be feeling a bit lethargic. So why don't we just have a quiet evening together, have something to eat sent up to us. Unless you don't particularly want to do that of course.'

The idea immediately appealed, and although at that very moment I doubted I would be able to find the energy to take full advantage of the opportunity, the thought of us together in our room for several hours did set my imagination running. 'No, I like it, like it a lot.' I replied. 'And once dinner has been brought up we can put the 'Do not disturb' notice on the door.' I added with a cheeky grin.

'So we should make sure we get some rest between now and then?'

'I think so. And I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a bit of a nap right now.' I said.

'Mmm, me too, I'm far too comfortable to move for a while yet.'

So, having cleared away our lunch things and re-stowed them in the boat we both took a much-needed nap for an hour or so.

When we woke we found the sun had moved around behind the rock and the air was much cooler, but by the time we had put the beach things in the boat and cast off we had quickly warmed up again. 'I hope you're not planning a repeat performance of what you did on the way out. Especially if you are hoping for a bit of action from me later on.' I said when we were well under way.

'No, I'll leave you in peace for a bit, I don't think your fluid levels would be fully up again just yet. And don't worry, I'm not expecting a revisitation from the gods this evening. Anyway I was so thoroughly ravished I'm not sure my anatomy would take it if they did.'

'Oh I'm sure you would manage. And although wanting you has nothing to do with my fluid levels, even the gods weren't inexhaustible.'

'True, and it is interesting how some things that drive us are tempered by our physical capabilities, while others aren't.'

'I'm not sure I follow you.' I said.

'Well, what we both just said about our bodies needing more recovery time before making love again, even though mentally we both still want each other. Our bodies put a physical limitation on our actions, even though our heads may be trying to push us on. Physical satiation, or simply its limitations, suppresses the mental driver. It's the same with food. No matter how ravenous we might think we are, there's a limit to how much we can take at one time.'

'Well of course.'

'But think about other drivers, power, avarice, greed, for instance. Some people, no matter how much they acquire, it's never enough. There's no similar, automatic limitation on their driver.'

'I've never thought about that.'

'Neither had I before this, your comment about still wanting me prompted it. But it is strange, and it would be a much nicer world if the limitation rule applied across the board, wouldn't it.'

'It certainly would.' I agreed, immediately thinking about the obscenely excessive wealth of just a tiny minority of people. 'But somewhere in our genes, or at least in those of a few, there must be something that's of general benefit to the species, or it would have been evolved out of us by now.'

'Oh I think it's more likely that a drive for creativity, or something like that, gets corrupted in some people. Perhaps it's a little similar to truly creative people, composers, artists, people like that, who are never satisfied with what they have done, always need to be improving it, or doing something new.'

'That's an odd comparison.'

'I know, as I said, I haven't thought about this before. But there's a bit of sense in what I suggested. It's the same lack of limitation, never being satisfied with what they have already achieved. You'd have to agree to that part.'

The way she expressed it certainly did make sense, though trying to compare Mozart with Rockefeller was still a bit difficult. As was the realisation that my passing comment implying that although virtually drained of semen I could still want her, had triggered such a complex intellectual process.

'I hadn't realised you did social philosophy on the side.' I said in an effort to lighten the conversation.

She slipped her arm around my waist and gave me a smile. 'I was getting a bit heavy there. But it is an interesting thought, don't you think?'

'Oh I agree with you, but I need to think it through a bit more thoroughly, and this week-end isn't the time for that.' I replied, pulling her close enough to kiss her.

'OK, back to sex!' she said brightly when we pulled apart again. 'So tell me, who or what do you fantasise about?'

'What do you mean?'

'Well I told you about that one of mine, about being ravished on Mount Olympus by one of the gods, what comes into you mind when we are having sex?'

I thought for a moment or two before answering. 'You, and what I'm feeling.'

'Nothing more?'

'Sorry, but no. Does that make me dull and boring?'

She smiled. 'You're far from that Mac, in fact I suppose it's a compliment really. But what about other times, you must have fantasies, day-dreams?'

'Nor really, at least not very often, just think how far I had to dig back to find a scenario for you to stage for me. And you have to remember that the things that can turn me on are a bit different to what was in your fantasy.'

'Mmm, that's true, your fantasies are less active, more visual, more cerebral.'

'Is that good?'

She laughed. 'I don't think there's any such thing as good or bad fantasies, at least not in the range of normal ones. I mean there are plenty of weirdoes around who think of nothing but what they'll do to some child, or how many pieces they'll chop a person up into. But excluding them, I think most people's fantasies sometimes hop them over the fence of usual decency, allowing them to mentally roam around in a field of otherwise forbidden fruit.'

'That's a very poetic description of what we might otherwise call, perverted thoughts.'

'Well I have always made a very clear distinction between thoughts and actions. One of the secrets of the success of the Foundation has been that what we do allows people to get a brief, albeit very controlled taste of those fruits.'

'True, and I can personally attest to the effectiveness of what you do.'

'So, back to you. Does what you said mean that a brief glimpse of something has a more powerful effect than seeing a woman fully naked? Like when we first went up to the light-house, when that gust of wind caught my skirt.'

'First you must remember three things. One, the other stuff in my head doesn't apply to you, well not directly, and certainly not exclusively. I mean you are a whole person, not some disembodied thought generated by a brief glimpse of something. I am attracted to who you are, your personality, your mind, your actions, not by just a series of body parts. Of course I am physically aroused by looking at you, I'd be pretty weird if I wasn't. And, as we talked about before, the element of surprise and anticipation naturally pushes that arousal higher. So, seeing you weren't wearing any panties was arousing, but not in anything like the way a glimpse of some other woman without any might. Do you follow me?'

'I think so darling.'

'OK. Second, as you implied, in most people, fantasies have little or nothing to do with their actions. In fact from what little I've read it seems that even people who experiment with recreating their fantasies more often than not end up being disappointed. I agree that what you do at the Foundation is contrary to that, but much of that success must be attributed to the fact that it is so professionally staged. Most of the time, in most of the people, their fantasies are kept shut away in a secret, locked compartment of their mind. A compartment that is opened up just every now and then, usually for a private viewing.'

'I'll agree to that.'

'And third, as I think we've also talked about before, most men, most of the time, respond more strongly to a woman, or to an image of a woman, who still has at least something on. Where there's still an element of mystery left.

Now I'm not saying that even if all of that applies to other men, which it may very well not, that they would still react the same way that I do when they are actually making love. But in my case, and with you, there is literally no room in my head for fantasies. To put it in very impersonal terms, once that process is under way, every neurone is flat out just keeping up with what is actually happening to us.'

'You are starting to make me feel a bit guilty about having mine.'

'No, that's not the point behind what I'm saying. What goes on in your head is yours. I'm very privileged if you sometimes want to share that with me, but it's still your own, very personal response. And anyway, being transformed into a Greek god is flattering, to say the least.' I added with a grin. 'But now, as we're sharing this stuff, tell me, do you often drift off into a fantasy like that?'

'Oh no, that's the first time, well the first with you, I used to quite a bit with the previous man in my life, but that was for other reasons. No, up to now I have been more like you, too busy coping with what's actually going on to have time for other thoughts. I've no idea why I did this time.'

'I think it's a function of time and place. Being made love to on top of an isolated rock in the middle of the Aegean. I should think that's more that's enough to set off a fantasy.'

'You're the one who said we should stop using euphemisms, right then you weren't making love to me, you were fucking me darling.'

'True, but that's what you asked me to do.'

'Also true, because after what you had already done to me that was exactly what I needed. But in future I'll have to remember to keep a jar of honey handy, for those times when I feel in need of what your tongue does for me.'

'You don't need to bribe me with honey darling, just say something, I love going down on you, any time.'

'Yes you do don't you, I can tell that from the way you do it. I'm a very lucky woman.' she added, giving me a really tight squeeze.

'And I'm an equally lucky man.' I replied, doing the same thing to her, then while the boat sped on we both fell into a thoughtful silence, no doubt digesting all that we had spoken about.

Once we had moored the boat at the jetty and returned the keys and the remains of lunch to the reception desk we headed upstairs for a much needed shower. She suggested that as I would be quicker I should go first, which would give her time to decide what to wear for the evening. Grinning at, but otherwise ignoring my suggestion that 'nothing' would suit me just fine.

I slipped on a bath-robe when I was finished and when I came out of the bath-room she told me she had left a beer and a few biscuits for me on the balcony, and then went in for hers.

The drink and biscuits were around on the opposite side of the table, but as the sun was sinking lower in the sky and if I had been facing the view I would have been looking straight it into it, I sat where she had put them. That meant I was looking back into the bed-room, and I saw Hanna that had left the bath-room door open.

Although I couldn't see her while she was in the shower, the prospect of catching at least a glimpse of her later was exciting. I wondered if she had remembered what I had earlier said about wishing I'd had the opportunity to watch her either undressing or dressing, and if so, if the door had been left open on purpose.

The prospect of being able to watch her prompted thoughts of what images I had already been able to store away from our wonderful day out together, and as the minutes passed, like a series of snap-shots on the slowly turning pages of a photograph album, various scenes and pictures came back into my head.

The stunning picture of how she had looked first thing that morning, and the envious grin Dimitri had given me after he'd also taken a good look at the woman I would be sharing the day with.

The sight of her long, pale fingers curled lovingly around my cock when we'd stimulated each other during the outward trip. The way my cock looked as a result of the powerful pumping she had been giving it, fully engorged, the head and the veins down the shaft bulging darkly. 'Ah yes, that's fantastic, you really do have a magnificent cock darling. It's so big and hard, and getting hot too.' She'd said between grunts of pleasure from what my own fingers were doing for her.

Then the moment I'd climaxed, watching the exploding semen splattering against the wind-shield, and how seeing that had just seemed to further increase Hanna's excitement, vigorously pumping my erupting cock while coping with her own orgasm.

The never to be forgotten scenes up at the light-house, not only the magnificent view of the surrounding seascape, but the momentary, but absolutely unforgettable glimpse I'd been given when the gust of wind had caught the end of her wrap-around skirt and whisked it waist high.

As it hung there I'd had an unobstructed view of the full length of one leg, right up to her crotch, seeing the dark triangle of her pubic hair. And the sound of her voice when she'd seen from the expression on my face that I'd glimpsed her nakedness, completed the memorable image. 'Oh la la, I seem to have been a little forgetful.' she'd said with a cheeky grin.

But even more exciting was the view I'd had just a little while later, when she'd spread honey on her pussy for me. As she stripped off her skirt and I stared down at her furry mound, I'd known what she intended, and licked my lips in anticipation. Then I watched as she ran her fingers around inside the container, then, with a truly wicked smile she'd lain back and slowly spread the glistening, sticky sweetness over and between her pussy-lips.

I remembered staring down at her for a few moments, feeling my mouth salivating and the rest of my body responding with a sudden rush of blood. Remembered exactly what her pussy had looked like when I pushed my hands under her bottom and lifted her so I could more easily reach the delicacy she'd offered.

And strongest of all was the most recent memory, of her face when I had finally fucked her so powerfully.

At first he eyes had flickered briefly open, staring up into mine, an increasing number of spots of perspiration appearing on her forehead, and her mouth gaping wide open as she sucked in sustaining breaths of air. Then I'd seen the look on her face slowly changing, and could tell that the effect of steadily pistoning cock was transporting her to some other, private, and perhaps quite secret place.

Having taken her to two or three orgasms, because of my concerns about what the slab of rock might have been doing to her back, I'd slowed down and eased my cock out a little, leaving just the head inside her. By then her breathing was rapid and shallow, her face covered with sweat, and although she had opened her eyes and looked straight up at me, her gaze appeared cloudy and unfocussed. But even though her words were muffled by her hissing gasps I managed to hear most of what she said. '... like a god! Like I've been fucked by a Greek god!'

Of course that had given my ego a terrific boost, and as the implication was that she was already more than satisfied, it seemed to give me the green light to simply concentrate on just my own needs. Feeling my own climax was not that far off, I did just that, using a much more carefully restrained technique to get myself off.

As I began to push back and forth, her still tightly clamping pussy-lips sending shock-like thrills racing through me each time the super-sensitive rim rubbed against them, I'd seen Hanna's previously glazed eyes clear, then her sweat face creased by a puzzled look. But then when she'd seen the incredibly tense excitement on my face she'd suddenly understood exactly what I was doing, and as her legs gripped me more tightly, she'd smiled. 'Yes darling, keep doing it just like that!' She'd hissed as she continued to stare up at me.

Whether because my cock-head had became even more swollen, or because she'd brought some additional muscles into play, the friction suddenly became much, much stronger, intensifying the delirium I was experiencing, and quickly taking me to the brink of climaxing. For some reason, although I'd felt the dizzying rush of it, felt my aching balls rising in anticipation of it, instead of thrusting deeper inside her I held back, restricting my action even more than I had been. And, just as I had brought it on in a way I had never done before, it had been totally unlike any other orgasm I had ever experienced.

I remembered hearing my own deafening bellow, and Hanna's higher pitched squealing sound echoing off the surrounding rocks as the jet spouted from me, then nothing but the sensations that had ripped through my body.

Then the memory of what she'd said a little later came back to me, when I'd found myself being pulled tightly down against her, held tight by both her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She'd murmured softly in my ear. 'Wonderful man, wonderful, wonderful! So strong, virile, yet also loving and caring. You'll never know just what you do to me.'

And in spite of the mind-blowing excitement we'd shared during the day, the loving tone I'd heard in her voice at that moment was in fact the most powerful of all those images and memories.

But, just as that thought occurred to me, my eyes registered a movement, Hanna had obviously finished her shower and was drying herself, and every now and then I caught sight of a hand, a foot and part of an arm or leg. I snapped myself back to reality and stared through the window, across the bed-room and into the bath-room.

I was soon rewarded, she moved across in front of the mirror to dry her hair, and although she had her back to me the sight was more than enough to set my pulse beating more quickly. And although it was the tautly rounded globes of her buttocks that really held my attention, the sensually curving line of her back and long, slender length of her legs added to the reactions I immediately felt.