Hanna Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood there, towelling, then combing and brushing her hair I felt myself getting tense, then felt my cock twitching as it began to fill.

Then she turned and reached up behind the door, giving me a momentary glimpse of the even more arousing sight of one upsweeping breast, and I felt my fingers tingling, itching to hold it, fondle it. But the moment was gone in a flash and I was disappointed to see her slip on a light, silk robe.

She gave no indication that she knew I was watching her, even when she came out from the bath-room she didn't appear to glance in my direction. But then I might not have seen it if she had because she hadn't actually fastened the robe and as she walked it drifted apart, giving me even more arousing glimpses of her full, truly beautiful nakedness.

But although those were all too brief I soon discovered there were many more delights still in store for me.

She slid the wardrobe doors apart and sat in front of the vanity section, and although she had her back to the window the angle enabled me to see her in three quarter profile. I watched as she completed the final touches to her hair, holding my breath each time she raised her arm and the thin silk clung to the shape of her breast. Then had to make do with imagining what lay beneath it as she put on her make-up.

But even that was in its own way arousing. Being able to see her doing the things women normally prefer to do in private was extremely erotic, and I watched just as carefully as she was herself applying a light base, then eye-shadow, lipstick, and finally, a little perfume.

Once she'd finished her face she opened a drawer and took some things out, and then my heart began really racing when she half turned and started to put on stockings. They were black, obviously very sheer, and so to prevent snagging them she had to unroll them cautiously. And as that gave me longer to see the full length of her leg, watch the stocking being slowly eased higher and higher, I certainly had no complaints about how long it took her. From the moment I'd realised what she was about to do my cock had reacted, blood suddenly coursed into it, lengthening and thickening it. And as I watched first one leg, then the other being slowly encased, it grew to full size, the head grazing against the rough towelling robe as it jerked itself upright.

But Hanna still hadn't finished, once the grip-tops were in place she shrugged the robe back off her shoulders and put on a bra, also black, and also very sheer. Then she stood up and I felt my mouth suddenly become very dry, and the palms of my hands slightly damp as I watched her slipping on a pair of matching, but extremely skimpy panties.

When she was satisfied that what little there was of them fitted snugly, she turned, facing me, and after giving me a few moments more to just look at her, beckoned for me to go inside.

I pushed back the chair and stood up, and saw her eyes immediately drop. As I moved my straining cock had found the gap in the front of my robe and was rearing almost vertically. It was her turn to watch me, watch my cock bouncing about as I stumbled around the table and then through the open door into the bed-room.

'You obviously enjoyed my little show Mac.' she said as we stood looking at each other from opposite sides of the bed.

'Very much. Thank you for remembering what I said about wanting to be able to do that darling.'

'It's the reverse of what most men like.'

'Watching you do anything at all is arousing Hanna. Intimate, personal things are even more so.'

'I had better be careful then, there might be times when I might not be able to cope with the results of my actions, even though they might be inadvertent.'

'Was this inadvertent?' I asked, moving around towards her.

'Oh no, anything but my darling.' she replied, opening her arms to embrace me.

We made love, having carefully removed the things she had so enticingly put on for me, slowly, lovingly, kissing, fondling and fully exploring each other's bodies for a long, long time before finally giving each other deeply satisfying orgasms. Then lay there, gently caressing each other, occasionally kissing, sharing our individual memories of the truly wonderful day we'd had together.


Chapter 24

The Evening, the Night

Much later, after sponging off the caking traces of our love-making and refreshing ourselves we dressed then sat down with the room-service menu and planned our meal. By then we were both hungry and although neither wanted anything too heavy, we went for the full spread, appetisers, entree, main course and desert, plus a couple of wines to complement the various dishes we had each chosen. Having rung our order down I poured us each a drink and we went out on to the balcony to enjoy it.

'This has been a wonderful time Mac.' she said softly. 'I can't tell you just how much I have enjoyed it.'

'The same goes for me too darling. It's a pity we have to go back.'

'Mmm. But reality awaits us both.'

'But hopefully it's a different reality to what we each had before.' I replied.

'Meaning?'

'Meaning before we met. I know we sort of agreed not to talk any more about it until we are back in Paris, but before meeting you my reality was very lonely, busy, but lacking true fulfilment. I would like to think that has changed, now that I have met you.'

'It might change in ways that you don't really want Mac.' she said hesitantly.

'It's your turn to explain darling.'

'Meeting as we have, sharing what we have, it's really only been, or at least has primarily been, well, physical. Reality is much more than that. No matter how good the physical is, and I hasten to add that with you it is far more wonderful than anything I have previously experienced, but as I said, no matter how good it is, it is not the totality of life. And in time it's importance will wane.'

'But we also share other things too, don't forget that. Although the memories of the physical things seem to dominate everything else, I think you'll find we have actually spent more time talking than we have making love, and I have enjoyed every minute of that too. Maybe not as much as I have enjoyed making love with you, but I have enjoyed it.' I added with a grin.

'I also Mac, very, very much. Our minds and interest have much in common. But...'

'But what?'

'But, as I said, it depends what we want our reality to be.'

Although it hadn't been my intention to say what I did, and one part of my brain cautioned me as to the risk I was taking if it wasn't something she wanted to hear, I ignored that and said. 'Hanna, I want my future reality to include you, and not just include, I want to share it with you, all of it, all the time.'

She took my hand, lifted and turned it, then pressed her lips to its palm. 'That's the most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to me Mac. And I feel much the same way too. But.' she added, restraining my overly enthusiastic response. 'But, neither of our lives are simple, they are complex, and meshing them may be more problematical than either of us might wish.'

'Solving problems is what I'm good at, that's essentially how I earn my living darling.' I replied.

'I know that my darling. So does this mean you want us to start solving some of our problems now, rather than leaving such practicalities until we get back to Paris? Rather than spending the evening enjoying being together, you want us to spend it talking about living arrangements, conflicting work schedules, the disposition of furniture?'

I couldn't suppress a low chuckle. 'Well when you put it like that, no. But I suppose I'm actually a bit scared.'

'Scared?'

'Scared that when we do get back you might, well, change your mind.' I suddenly blurted out.

'Ah, I see. Don't you think the same thought has been worrying me too? Don't you think that's one of the reasons why I suggested we leave such conversation until we are back there?'

I suddenly understood, or least thought I did, hoped I did. Hanna felt as much for me as I did for her, and she was just as scared that the intensity of our feelings were, at least in part the result of the unreality of our surroundings. That when we returned to our every-day lives they would become subsumed by the complexities of our separate working lives.

I took her hands in mine and did what she had done, kissed their palms. Then I looked up into her eyes, those bewitchingly beautiful eyes. 'You win, we leave the detail until we get back.' I said, then added in a lower, softer voice. 'But I'm not going to let you slip out of my life. You are far too precious to me. Whatever problems we find, we'll solve them, together.' Then kissed her hands again before saying in a brighter tone. 'But tonight, we relax and enjoy. Well maybe we won't actually stay relaxed for too long.' I added with a grin.

Just then, as though on cue, room-service arrived and as it was yet another lovely evening we had the waiter set-up the table on the balcony. Unlike most room-service he hadn't brought our entire meal, merely the first two courses, and of course the wine. He said that our main courses and deserts would be brought up in about half an hour, giving us plenty of time to enjoy the food without worrying about the rest cooling.

Having made sure everything was to our satisfaction he slipped away and left us to eat, which, as our hunger had by then become further sharpened, we did with relish. But we talked too, each skirting the subject uppermost in our minds, but having no trouble finding plenty of alternative subjects.

But as well as talking we spent much of the time simply looking at each other, from time to time exchanging silly grins when we realised just how long we had been staring lovingly into each other's eyes. But although they were a constant source of fascinated pleasure it wasn't just her eyes I enjoyed looking at.

When she'd dressed Hanna had put back on the stockings and underwear she'd had on before, and over those a loose, caftan-like black dress that was apparently designed to be worn with what was beneath it. The vee-shaped front was cut very low, showing off the lace-work of her bra, and in doing that, both the deep cleavage and a more than generous amount of the tempting fullness of her breasts.

That view of course prompted thoughts of the other parts of her beautiful body, and the intense joys it was capable of giving me, and the combination kept me in a state of pleasantly undemanding arousal.

The waiter returned with the rest of our meal exactly when he said he would and gave me an understanding smile when I tipped him generously and said he needn't return, that when we'd finished I would leave the trolley outside, in the corridor.

The main course was as delicious as the first two had been and as they had done not much more than stimulate our palates and appetites, we ate and drank in relative silence for some time. 'That was excellent.' Hanna said when she had all but cleared her plate. 'But I think a short break is called for before desert.'

I agreed, and took that opportunity to clear all the unwanted dishes from the table, stacking them on the lower shelf of the waiter's trolley. 'A little more wine darling?' I asked.

'Mmm, yes please, that's an excellent choice, not one I've tried before.'

'An Australian Merlot, I was instrumental in getting the resort to stock it, and a few other Aussie wines. They have proved very popular. I thought a Cabernet Sauvignon might be a little heavy for us tonight.'

'You mean you didn't want to risk me falling asleep on you.' she said with a cheeky grin.

'I didn't want to risk either of us doing so.' I replied.

'Then you must have something in mind for us.' she responded with the same grin as before.

'Well actually it's a matter of something on your mind that I'm interested in.' I answered cryptically as I topped-up our glasses.

A puzzled look replaced the cheeky grin, and she asked me what I meant.

'Well although we have, I hope shared many of the wonderful things we have done, you have actually orchestrated the prelude to many of them. Sometime this evening I want to do something special for you. Fulfil some fantasy, do something out of the ordinary, something that will hopefully, be memorable for you.'

'Darling you don't have to do anything other than what you already have, this whole time together is memorable.' she protested

'Just think about it.' I said.

'All right, I'll do that if you tell me something.'

'What's that?'

'Which time has been the most memorable for you, well at least so far.'

'I'll need to think about that, may I have a few moments to answer?'

'Of course, I'm just going to the toilet, so you can think about it whilst I'm gone.' she answered as she pushed herself up.

I watched her go, and let my mind start spinning back through the three days of quite unbelievable sexual activity.

I'd lost track of how many times we had done it, so kept a mental count as I retraced the time we had been at the resort.

The first time, just after we'd arrived and had something to eat. We had spent a long time watching each other, Hanna slowly undressing, then putting the silk camisole back on again when I explained how much I liked watching her breasts moving beneath it. She in turn watching my cock, stiffening as she removed her clothes, quickly becoming fully erect as I continued looking up at her, and then straining jerkily higher as I used my fingers to give her her first orgasm.

I'd had my first a few minutes later, after she'd straddled and then vigorously ridden me. Then, having found the few days separation had left me needing her far more than I had previously realised, a second just a few minutes after that.

My third had been after the dinner that night, after what seemed liked hours of frustrated arousal. Arousal from looking across the table at her, and especially at her glorious breasts. From feeling her pressing herself against me as we danced together. And especially from watching her dancing with the young man from the cabaret troop, watching her skirt swirling high, exposing the long length of her slenderly shapely legs.

But most of all from what happened after we had returned upstairs, after I had watched the private display she'd given me as she danced on the glass-topped table.

At the time, and after all that had gone before, not surprisingly that had felt like the most explosive orgasm I'd ever had.

But even so, in spite of how draining that one had been I had later summoned up enough energy for a fourth before we finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

Then there had been the truly memorable session out in the bay, holding on to the pontoon for dear life while my cock pistoned back and forth beneath the water. And only an hour or two later, after describing my feelings from seeing swimming nakedly above me, yet another in the comfort of the bed-room.

That was six, in just twenty-four hours!

And that was before the other two I'd had before the end of that day, after the gala night dinner, when we'd met up with, and been separately silently propositioned by Sven and Britt. And even more importantly, when she'd eventually told me she spent the entire evening with me without having any panties on.

In it's own way the first of the two had been even more memorable than those before it. We had spent a long time arousing each other, without even touching one another. At first from just watching the slow strip-tease we both performed. Then from stimulating ourselves while the other watched, and what Hanna saw had been so exciting she'd actually given herself an orgasm. Then I had taken her from behind, while she hung on to a chair, using, and getting her to start using normal words to describe our bodies, and what we were doing with them, not the euphemisms she until then used.

The second, when after a delightfully stimulating session of soixante neuf, she'd suggested, and I'd all too willingly agreed to, that I might like taking he à la Grecque. A blindingly exciting fuck had ended with me firing yet another load of semen deep inside her arse, and, again not surprisingly, left me totally drained and exhausted.

My ninth was the unforgettable time we'd masturbated each other on the way out to the rocky island, a session that ended up with my semen splattering all over the boat's wind-screen.

Then there had been the one up by the light-house, when she'd done my ego the world of good by comparing the experience to being fucked by a Greek god. And then that had been followed by a much more tenderly loving session after the erotic display she had later put on to satisfy my voyeuristic predilections.

Climaxing eleven times, each one more powerfully than seemed either reasonable or possible, and in such a short time, was way, way beyond any experience I'd ever had before. And trying to pick just one of them seemed to be an even more impossible task.

But then I realised that she hadn't stipulated the time frame, she'd just said. 'Which time has been the most memorable for you so far.' She may in fact have meant, since we first met.

We had made love twice that first night, when I had discovered just how much beauty lay beneath the black business suits that I had previously only ever seen. And also twice on our second night. The first, in the hall-way of my apartment, although in its own way quite memorable, really couldn't be described as a anything but a totally uncontrolled, frenzied fuck. But the second, when she'd asked that we do it on the oversized lounge chair, had been far more spectacular.

But of course thinking of those in purely physical terms, what we had done, and where we had done it, didn't allow for the intensity of emotion that had been firing us both during those times. The very uncertainties and resultant hesitancies had actually added to the heat of the fire that seemed to have suddenly sprung up inside us. So finding that each of us was equally thrilled by what was happening intensified the physical sensations we were separately feeling.

But, even allowing for that, how to rank what we had shared? How to pick one over another?

And while I was continuing to wrestle with that impossible problem, Hanna returned from the bath-room and sat down.

'Well?' she asked, raising one eye-brow and giving me a mischievous smile.

'I can't.' I admitted. 'Not only have we made love more times than I would have thought I was capable of in such a short time, but each time was unique. I think I told you before, every time we make love is quite different to all the other times. I've tried, but I can't rate any one of them above any of the others darling, I'm sorry.'

'I'm glad you said that, feel that way darling. I tried and couldn't. That's really the reason I had to go to the bath-room.'

'Pardon?'

'I got myself too stirred up and started lubricating so strongly it felt I'd wetted myself.' she said with a shy giggle. 'My panties got so uncomfortably wet I had to go and take them off.'

'That happened while we were eating?'

'The main course, yes.'

'So that's why you were so quiet.'

'But while I was sponging myself I did what you asked me to, I thought about what I might like us to do. But first, honest answers to three questions please. One, were you being absolutely truthful when you said really like going down on me?'

'Of course I was, I love doing that.'

'Two, were you being just as honest when you said you like the natural scent of me when I'm aroused?'

'Again, absolutely true.'

'And three, do you have an erection right now?'

Strange though it may seem after spending several minutes recalling just about every single sexual activity we'd shared, perhaps because I'd had to do so in such a hurry, I hadn't become physically aroused. 'Not right now, no.' I answered.