Hanna Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still grappling with that when, just a couple of minutes later she popped her head around the bath-room door. 'Sorry darling, my period has started.' she said apologetically.

'I know, it's all right. No damage done here.' I replied, indicating the bed.

'And you?'

'No more than a trace, nothing to worry about.' I replied with a reassuring smile.

She smiled back, obviously relieved by my lack of concern. 'Oh good, you're not upset?'

'Why on earth would I be?'

'Oh I suppose some men... Anyway I'm glad you're taking it like this. You'll understand that I need to have a shower and take care of things, so why not make yourself some coffee. And if you do I'll have one too please.' she added before disappearing again.

I did just as she'd suggested, slipping on a robe and putting the coffee on to brew, then went to the window to watch the sky brightening as the sun rose between the hills behind us.

Hanna was still in the shower when I took her coffee in to her. 'I shan't be long now darling.' she said through the steam, so I left it and sat down to enjoy mine.

She joined me a little later, and as her hair was still slightly damp she had just roughly combed it, which I thought just made her look even more gorgeous.

'Sorry about all this darling.' she said as she sat down opposite me.

'As I said, there's nothing to apologise for, I'm sorry I presumed you were on the pill, I should have asked.'

'Oh I am, at least I am now. You have to remember that I was celibate for a long time, so I didn't need to worry about such things. But I think this is will prove to be the last I have, it's just that it's taken a few weeks for the hormones to kick-in, and that plus the extraordinary amount of sexual activity there's been between us, well...'

'So initially we were taking a risk?'

'Not really Mac, I was using something called a morning-after pill. But mistakenly thought I was past the need to by now, so haven't bothered for the last couple of days. I just think it's the combination of all those things, anyway I'll check with my doctor when we get back. At least this proves we've not created something that would be a bit of a problem. But thank heaven it waited until now to show itself, I'm sure I'd have been quite suicidal if it had happened before this.'

'Yes it would have put a bit of a dampener on our activities.'

'A final fling before we leave would have been nice, but after all the wonderful things you have done for me, I think I can cope with missing just one more.'

'Wonderful things we have done for each other, Hanna.' I corrected. 'But although I'm not silly enough to expect either of us to maintain this intensity, I hope there will be many, many, many more for us both to look forward to.'

'Oh I'm sure there will be, at least I sincerely hope so. But now what, back to bed for a bit more sleep?'

I don't think I could sleep now darling, you go ahead, I think I'll shower then dress and go for a bit of a walk before breakfast.'

'That's a much better idea, let's do that together, and I'll start packing while you shave.'

So that's what we did, having dressed warmly we headed hand-in-hand down the hill and through the village, where we surprised the few locals who were also up and starting to go about their day's business. Although some of the time we were both content to walk in silence, we also talked a good deal. Sometimes about odd little things we saw, sometimes prompted by one of those to talk about a particular piece of music or art. But although by then I was convinced I wanted this woman to remain in my life for the foreseeable future, as I had agreed to, I scrupulously avoided any hint of that particular subject.

Having reached the other side of the village the road started slowly winding up through the hills, and as we were in no particular hurry to return to the resort we continued following it. We both fell silent as its steepening gradient demanded more effort, but after a bit more walking Hanna spotted a wide, but obviously untended track leading off to one side. 'I think that might take us back to the resort by a different route darling.' she said, pulling me to a halt.

It certainly headed in the right direction, and then I suddenly remembered what it was, what it had been used for. 'It does, it was built for heavy vehicle access, when the resort was being constructed. The village wouldn't let heavy vehicles go through their streets, and some of them were too narrow anyway, so they had to carve this road out. It's a somewhat longer route and is supposed to be blocked off, so the area can gradually revegetate.'

'It is, look, there's a chain across it.' she said, pointing ahead of us.

The rusting chain was no hindrance to us of course and we set off along the disused and slowly crumbling track. 'This is good, when I'm out for a walk I never really like having to go back the same way as I went.' she said, gripping my hand more firmly.

'That's yet another thing we both agree on.' I replied. 'Some time we really must try and find something we don't, something we can argue about.'

'Mmm, we couldn't even disagree about sex, could we? I mean about our favourite way of doing it.'

'Not even that, but then I think we might, in time.'

'What does that mean?' she answered, giving me a quizzical smile.

'Well so far, at least for the last three days, there's been a bit too much.'

'Too much?' she exclaimed.

'No I don't mean it like that darling. But, well, as there has been so much it's impossible to pick one as being better, if you know what I mean. In a more normal situation we would be far more limited in our opportunities, so might find it easier to pick something that's more, well, more special. Do you see?'

'Yes now I do. For a minute I thought you were complaining about me demanding too much of you.'

'Far from it darling.' I said, squeezing her hand. 'Even though I wouldn't have previously thought I was capable of doing what we have, I'm certainly not complaining, in fact quite the opposite.'

'Mmm, you have been marvellous.'

'And so have you, in every possible way.'

'But to return to what you were saying, about us perhaps finding we do have preferences. Do you at least have any ideas as to what they might be?'

'I hadn't given that any thought so far. But, given what we already know about ourselves, and each other, I expect they might involve me somehow watching you, I mean like that wonderful show you put on for me last night.'

'For us darling, remember that I like knowing I'm being watched.'

'Yes, that's what I meant. We might find that sort of situation becomes a favourite, something we especially look forward to.'

'We'll have to be a bit creative, if we kept doing the same thing it would become stale.'

'That will add spice, being creative I mean.'

'Yes it certainly would. And neither of us lacks creativity. This will be fun!' she added enthusiastically.

'I certainly hope so. Sex isn't supposed to be intensely serious, well not all the time.'

'Drama is always better if there's also a sprinkling of humour.' she replied. 'But so far what I have been feeling has been a bit too intense to leave much room for a laugh.'

'Oh come on, we haven't been deadly serious all the time darling!'

'No, I didn't mean generally, of course we've had our laughs, you can be a very funny man, you have a very dry wit, but I like that. No, I meant when we are actually making-love, the feelings I get are much too strong to be humorous about.'

'I know what you mean, and it's the same for me. Maybe we should try tickling each other some time.'

'Maybe we should leave that tactic until the strength of what we are feeling quietens down a bit. And they will, won't they.'

'I wouldn't be surprised, I don't think either of us believes we can continue performing as we have this week-end.'

'True, and although in some ways recognising that is a bit sad it will be nice to remember this time. We will remember it, won't we?'

'I for one will make sure we do darling.'

And that's the primary reason why this has been written, to keep the promise I made to Hanna, my much loved wife.

Yes, the story has a happy ending. We returned to Paris and took up our separate lives, but within a couple of weeks she had moved into my apartment and less than six months later we were married.

Her work at the Foundation continues, though she has a less hands-on role these days, concentrating on the musicians rather than the sponsoring clients. My business has continued to grow and prosper so financially we are lucky, and enjoy the benefits that brings, making sure we take time off together as frequently as possible.

Our sex life, although certainly less hectic than it was that week-end, continues to be a constant source of mutually joyous excitement, and over time we have found many, many ways of satisfying both our individual and shared preferences and pleasures. New visitors to our apartment sometimes comment on the number of mirrors we have included in its decoration, and we just smile knowingly at each other whenever that's mentioned.