Hannah

Story Info
A teacher with a secret finds her true self.
2.4k words
4.62
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah pulled into the school's car park, checking the clock on the car's dashboard. Fucking traffic and prick drivers, she thought, now I'm going to be late. She grabbed her bag; the test she had taken home last night to check before copying; and a bag of bananas, from the passenger seat. Clutching the awkward assortment of objects to her chest, she sashayed her butt against the car door and bumped it closed. Then she sighed, yea right, of course my ID would choose now to have escaped and be lying there on the seat. Laughing at me.

The smorgasbord of stuff teetered but didn't fall as she balanced it on the car's roof then retrieved the tricky little plastic escapologist and slipped its lanyard around her neck. She slung her bag over her shoulder this time, the test and bananas hugged against her chest, good to go. With a final glance to check that she hadn't left anything else, Hannah turned to head for the school entrance and bumped straight into the new guy who'd just started after spring break.

She felt the pages of the test slipping, and the paper bag holding a shit-load of bananas started to squirm from her fingertips. Hannah desperately tried gripping everything tighter, and shrugging her shoulders in case her bag decided to join the party and try to slip down her arm, but that just seemed to exacerbate an already precarious situation.

"Whoa, I've got it," Hands brushed hers as the new guy caught the slow avalanche that was inching down her breasts towards free-fall and the asphalt at her feet. "Now that was close."

"OK, let me just get this lot steady, and..." His fingers inadvertently brushed her nipple as he jiggled the pile and stepped back taking it from her.

He looked at her, his eyes echoed the easy smile that curled his mouth pleasantly, "That's a shit-load of bananas for one girl."

Hannah smiled too, mostly at his use of the same description that she had of her bag of fruit. To be fair it was a shit-load. But also a little because he had called her a girl, something quite basic in her reacted very positively to that. That and the inadvertent contact with her breast. "Thanks, it's Jack, yea?" His eyes were gentle. "What's that accent, Irish?"

"Yup, and nope," that smile again. "I'm from Scotland."

Hannah felt him, that was the only way she could describe how his eyes on hers perfectly prefaced the buttery burr of his voice. "I met a guy from Scotland once. Well I didn't actually meet him." She looked down, "He was a friend... we only talked, well chatted..."

Jack grinned conspiratorially, "Online dating?"

She blushed, "Yea, sort of."

"I dabbled too," he said as she held her arms out to take her stuff back. He glanced down as she did. Then looked back up from her breasts as she said, "I should be OK with that lot from here."

He demurred, "Not at all, that would be ungentlemanly, don't you worry about it, I've got this for you."

They walked towards the main entrance together. Hannah was quite tall and Jack wasn't much taller, but something about him made her feel smaller. It was a nice feeling and one she didn't experience often. Having been teased about her height as a kid, she often found herself still wishing she was looking up a little more than she usually needed to. She silently appraised him, he seemed very assured, but not in a cocky sort of way, as if he wasn't even aware of it. Or that he inspired a very attractive sense of security in her.

As they got to the main doors, Hannah stepped forward to open one side for him, and caught him glancing down again as he passed her. A boob man, huh, she thought, but he threw her a curve ball. "You're a Reds fan?"

"I, uh, yea, how'd you know?"

He laughed. That sounded nice too. "Don't worry I've not been stalking you, Hannah." He tipped his head to her lanyard, "You're wearing your team's colours."

Ha, the lanyard. She didn't know whether to be pleased at that or not. Then, Hannah? Hang on, she realised that she'd neglected to introduce herself when she'd asked his name. Despite that it appeared that he knew her name anyway.

"Maybe we could take in a game sometime. I can't get my head around what passes for sports over here. I could do with an expert tutor."

Hannah smiled, "Yea, OK. That sounds nice."

"Cool, how about, Saturday? I fancy checking out that sports bar on the main drag, How about catching a game there?"

"Yea, that's a great place, good crowd."

Jack smiled again, "Great, now let's get this delivery dropped off. You're in one of the science rooms aren't you?"

He knew that too. "Uh huh."

"So, the bananas, you never did say why you needed quite so many."

Hannah let him lead her to the corridor that her room was on, explaining about the club she helped run, for the kids interested in studying medicine. He was amused by the fact that bananas were a good ersatz skin they could use to practice suturing, that was this week's topic. Hannah liked that she could make him laugh.

They were talking sports by the time she opened the door to her room and let him go in before her. His knowledge was centred on rugby and football. Proper football, he insisted when she questioned the term. Round ball, none of that fancydress nonsense that had hijacked the name over here.

They were chortling about that when what might easily have become an uncomfortable silence settled into a gap in the conversation. But it was pregnant with unspoken feeling, Hannah felt it gnaw into her guts. There was something about him, the way he used words, how he described things, how he seemed to say things he knew she'd like, make her laugh.

Still holding her fruit and papers, Jack held her gaze. She felt like a small bird that was being framed through the lens of a wildlife photographer. "I like you Hannah."

Hannah could just nod, "Yea."

"You're different."

"Yea."

"You always have been. I understand."

She swallowed, "How? I mean I've never..."

He put his burden on her desk. "I hide it too, I see it in you. How you naturally... defer."

Hannah blinked, her eyes felt hot. Completely blindsided by how he'd so easily taken the conversation to this.

Jack reached a finger to her cheek before a tear could spill down it, touching her so very gently. "When you know, you know. You know that too."

Hannah looked into his eyes as his forehead touched hers, the tip of his nose on hers. She smelt coffee. Her hand lifted, unsure, lightly touching his wrist, then hesitating.

His hand brushed softly over her breast. "It's OK, Hannah... sub_puppy_girl."

She was trembling now, "Have we met?" But she knew the answer, she knew.

"Chatroom. I'm PleasureDom. I've found you."

Hannah's voice shrank in her throat, "Oh, Daddy."

==========================================

Is that an ending? Would more spoil it or...? Read on or don't.

==========================================

Hannah watched Him walk to her door and close it. There was a grace to his movement, and he had a cute butt. He knows it too, she thought, those trousers fit just too perfectly. The lock clicked loudly in the quiet room.

He turned and came back to face her, standing in front of her again. His fingers touched the first of the buttoned buttons on her blouse. He popped it open, then the next. His fingers moving against her breasts then her tummy as he undid them all. Her breath was ragged, catching in her throat. She was soaking and her nipples were so swollen that they ached to be played with. The way He had made her play with them as they had chatted, as he described how he would touch her, tease her, pinch perfectly and pull to create the delicious ache that she could cum to without touching anywhere else. Swept far out to sea by the rush of his words.

His fingers touched her skin as he pushed the material back off her shoulders and it slid down her arms past her elbows, catching on her hands, like a flimsy impression of a binding. Hannah felt the thrill of the significance of that, of finally being able to accept that token of His control. The control they had talked about her submitting to, that she had shuddered so many breath stealing orgasms to, the control she had craved, that He could impose on her.

He gently pressed her back against her desk, the edge digging into her butt through her skirt. Without waiting to be told, Hannah, shuffled her feet wide apart and tugged her skirt up past her hips. Her fingers hooked her panties aside exposing her sweetly smooth cunt to Him. His cunt, always His.

Her eyes pleaded with Him, there was nothing she wouldn't do for Him, but God, right now just fuck me, please fuck me.

Jack nodded to her, giving his approval as he freed his cock from his pants. Hannah felt her wetness trickle out of her as he slid his foreskin back to expose the glistening precum slickness of His glans. It took Hannah all her strength not to grab it and drag him between her lewdly spread legs. But she wanted Him to decide when she felt it, she wanted to abdicate all the decision making to him, to please Him.

"Fuck, Hannah," he growled, his accent somehow roughening the words in a way that made her quiver, "I've wanted this for so long."

"Oh me too, it's Yours, Daddy, take it, please take it."

His fingers touched her labia, caressing up one side of her slit, dragging over her clithood then down the other, playing with the oily nectar that clung to her lips. He nudged her inner lips apart, spreading one, then the other, fingers softly caressing where they'd talked about placing his mark on her, opening her to reveal her soft rim, pink, gleaming wetly.

He looked into Hannah's eyes, "Thank-you, baby." Then he knelt between her knees and pressed His mouth to her. His lips sucked on her and she felt the sinuous progress of His tongue as he scooped it along her slit, pulling against her clit so that she bucked at him.

Words caught in her throat, her fingers gripped the edge of her desk then grabbed at her Daddy's head, pulling him into her. And she came, humping herself against his face, biting back the howls she wanted to scream.

He was possessed, possessing her and didn't relent. He was lost in his own world of pleasure, gorging wetly on her flesh and tastes. Sensations that he had only imagined until now, savouring her scent, the soft warmth of her vulva. His tongue flickered at her clit, keeping the spasms screaming across her nerve endings, her legs and gut tense with the physicality of her climax. Months of unrequited lust flooded out of her.

She felt fingers penetrate her, she couldn't tell how many, she was so wet, pulsing open and closed, then she was bucking like a bronco, her legs wrapped around her Daddy's neck and shoulders as His fingers pulled and tugged insistently against her g-spot. Then laying back, prostate on her desk, the papers and fruit swept onto the floor, she bathed His face in her cum.

Jack slowed. His sucking on her flushed, swollen lips and clit became kisses, His tongue caressing her clithood. Hannah tried to tell him not to stop but her body was still jerking and all she could manage were guttural gasps and grunts. Her tits were heaving as she sucked in air, then moaned as Jack's mouth left her cunt and she felt his hands behind her knees, lifting her legs.

He pushed her knees up, back, apart, Hannah felt herself being opened, wishing she could see just how filthy she looked, her pussy juice puddling on her desktop as she felt the head of Jack's cock trail His precum over her ass. "Yesssssss, fuck yesssssss."

Her inner lips were hanging out of her and He nudged His tip between them. "This is mine," He said, the edge in His voice betraying how close He was to cumming. His words, that accent, she could hear how much He wanted her. Her third orgasm surged through her wrenching the ability to think coherently from her, her vagina and anus pulsing open and closed. Jack penetrated her in a smooth thrust that filled her perfectly. She arched her back, feeling the hardness of His cock, hotly forcing her cunt to mould around it then a sense of emptying as he pulled back only to shove into her again, again, again. Her feet waggled with each slap of His hips as they hit her, her tits lurched. Hannah pinched and twisted and pulled on her nipples as her Daddy fucked her like He'd promised her He would so many times in chat. She wanted to tell Him she loved Him, "Gahhhnnnngggg." His cock pressed against every part of her as Jack screwed into her and she squeezed back, clinging and milking Him into her. Hannah could hear Him losing it, His breathing catching, his voice snagging on simple words, her name "H..Hannah... fuck, baby... fuck."

His thrusts into her became shorter, more erratic, stabbing instead of gliding in and out of her, his grunts becoming moans. Hannah kept her eyes on his face, watching him lose it because of her, what little composure she had left deserting her as Jack hunched over her, hands on her waist, face inches from hers and shot his load deep into her body, his orgasm erupting exquisitely inside her. Each jolt of his seed mingling with her own cum was punctuated by his hips pounding at her, dragging her over the brink again. Hannah wrapped Him in her arms and legs, clinging to him as she spasmed against him for the sweetest eternity, then slumped back on the desk, wide-eyed and panting. Spent.

Time seemed to slow and Hannah closed her eyes, then felt Jack's fingers at her neck, His cock still inside her moving as it softened slowly. Then something smooth touched her sternum. She glanced down and saw the glint of silver as her Daddy snicked a tiny padlock clasp behind her neck. She touched her chest finding a discreet chain and O ring with what looked like four tiny silver flowers inside it. Then she realised they were little paw prints. She smiled, "You remembered."

He kissed her, "Mine forever. As you promised."