Velvet Kisses

Story Info
Juicy Confessions: Breed Girl series.
752 words
3.11
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosojuicy
sosojuicy
55 Followers

Velvet is snuggled up on the couch in her favorite shirt of Prince. Diary by Alicia Keys is playing and she is replaying her last encounter with him. It's been 6 weeks since he's left for a trip. Damn did she miss him. Getting up she decides to light a few candles to relax herself and curl up with a good book.

Prince pops his fingers while Luv U for Life by Jodeci is playing while he is weaving in and out of the Atlanta Mid-day traffic. Damn I miss my baby i need to hurry the fuck up and get home to her. He approaches the gate to his home and puts the code in so that it can open. Pulling up he pulls into the round-about and parks his Tesla.

Velvet is startled when she hears the locks on the door click. Prince enters his home, she runs and jumps in his arms. She cascades kisses all over his face. "You missed Daddy Huh?" he chuckles to himself. "mm baby you know what those kisses do to me."

Walking through the foyer he puts her down. "Baby let me look at you." He sits in his favorite recliner. while he watches her silhouette flicker in the candle light. He instructs her to remove her clothes. "No baby slow down, I want to take a good look at you." She stares deeply in his eyes and pulls his shirt over her head exposing her naked body. "Take your panties off. I wanna see that pussy."

She goes to the coffee table and sits in front of him. She licks her fingers, and runs them over her dripping wet pussy. Throwing her head back in pleasure, she lets out a soft moan. "Look at me baby. Focus on me." His voice croons her ears, making her want him more. Her body craved his touch.

Watching her pleasure herself turned him on. Pulling out his dick, he began to slowly stroke the growing monster. "That pussy wet for me?" He pulled her into his lap and kissed her deeply. "Put it in for me I wanna feel you."

Sliding down onto that thick long pole, she hold him close to her. Feeling him fill her essence she moaned. He reached places that aches for him. She closed her eyes as her breathing became ragged.

"Baby focus look at me. Hold it mamas." He growled feeling her body giving into the thrusts of his hips. "Don't cum just yet. Wait for me" he gave her orders while kissing her deeply.

"Daddy please"

"Daddy it's right there"

Her breathing became shallow as her eyes fluttered. Forcing them to stay open she looked deep in his deep brown eyes, she noticed that they were turning black. His lust for her was growing and consuming him.

"I know you wanna cum."

"Focus on the curve."

He slowed the pace of her movements. He wanted her to feel every single inch. Slow. Slow. Slow. It made it harder for her to concentrate. The mental capacity It was taking for her not to explode was driving her body insane.

"You feel how much I missed you baby" his kisses were like electricity sending jolts through her body. The way his hands roamed and caressed her body were sending goosebumps down her spine. His name dripped from his lips smooth like Red Velvet cake.

The build up was overwhelming her body and tears began to stain her cheeks. "Daddyy it feels-" the sensations were driving her crazy. Her moans became whimpers. "Don't cry baby." He comforted her kissing her tears away. "I'm let you cum. I know mamas. Wait for me." His breathing became ragged. And he melted in her. Slow. Slow. Slower. He could not contain himself any longer. He let out a low growl. Their moans bounced and ricocheted off the walls as their climax was building up.

"I'm count mamas and you can let go okay

10

9

8

7

You better not I feel it

6

5

4

Good girl

3

2

1

Cum baby cum on daddy dick"

Holding him close to her she began to climax and scream his name and her juices poured like a leaking faucet. All the while he filled her pussy until they both became limp. "Mmm that's a good girl." He kissed her forehead as they sank in the chair. Damn did he miss her. Prince was content he was back home and was full from those Velvet kisses.

sosojuicy
sosojuicy
55 Followers