Hannah Ch. 01

Story Info
An office affair between colleagues.
5.5k words
4.72
11.7k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

It amuses me how, on a Saturday, I can be up at first light to go on a bike ride, but having to get moving at 7:00 to go into work is absolute drudgery. It had been the case all of my thirty four years on this planet. But the job kept me from being homeless, so I didn't have to like it, I just had to do it.

The only bright spot about working at the firm on a Saturday was I would be working with Hannah.

Short version; Hannah was my office crush.

The longer version; I met Hannah, one of the partners, on my first day at the firm. I was so taken by her, I had trouble functioning. Her incredibly blonde, shoulder length hair, stunning deep blue eyes and full lips got my attention, but her body kept it. She was not by any means thin, but she was not fat either. Her big boobs, round ass and chubby tummy had fueled my fantasy file for a long time.

But alas, until recently she was married. She was, I guessed about 10 years older than me. She was a more senior partner, she took me under her wing and helped fast track my partnership in the firm, so I never acted on any of my desires for her.

Thoughts of her had my cock stiffening as I walked to the bathroom. Deeper thoughts as I showered turned it into a raging hard on while I soaped up. I pondered having a quick wank, but decided against it as I was running late and getting a little pent up would make the release better when I got home that evening.

A cold finishing blast from the showerhead before getting out shrank it down to a more reasonable size.

Once dried off, I threw on a pair of shorts and clean t-shirt. One of the other benefits to working on a Saturday...I didn't have to wear a suit.

A pair of tennis shoes completed my ensemble. I grabbed my bike and pedaled the 10 miles to the office.

I found Hannah in the break room making coffee when I arrived.

As usual, she looked stunning. Her blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail. She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of Capri length linen pants and a pair of flip flops which showed off her gorgeous toes.

Yeah, I have a thing for feet.

"I appreciate you coming in today," she told me after we'd gotten the 'Good Mornings' out of the way.

"Anything for you," I replied. Then heaped on some geek, "It's always a pleasure working with you."

"Keep up that flattery and one day you'll make partner," she laughed.

"I already am a partner," I reminded her.

"See my plan is working."

Coffee in hand, we adjourned to her office. She sat down at her desk, while I took the couch and we started going through the mountain of files that needed to be organized and read through.

Two hours into it, we'd put a sizeable dent in the mountain.

"Do you go there?" Hannah asked, stretching at her desk. "Or is it just a shirt?"

I hadn't paid attention to what shirt I'd grabbed that morning and had to look to see what she was talking about.

"Eden Glen Resort" was emblazoned across my chest. It was a local, well known nudist club that I was a member at.

"Yeah I go there when I can," I answered.

"That's cool," she said. "I've wanted to go there."

It took me a second to process what she'd said.

"You're a nudist too?" I finally asked.

"Are you saying that old, fat women can't get naked too?"

"You're hardly either of those," was my retort.

"Well my ex would disagree on both points," she told me. "His words; 'I traded you in on a newer more compact model'"

"What an asshole."

"Enough about him," she stated. Then she asked, "How long have you been a nudist?"

"I grew up one," I told her. "You?"

"During the Covid shut downs."

"I heard a lot of people tried nudism then."

"Yes they did," she chuckled. "My mother was one of them."

"I'm guessing there's a story there," I laughed.

She agreed to tell me...after I got us coffee refills.

"My divorce was final right before Covid hit and we all started working from home," she started. "So naturally I was sitting around feeling old, fat and depressed."

"You're hardly old and fat," I interjected.

"Be quiet young man," she told me. "Or I'll sit on you."

I grinned at that prospect....I couldn't help it.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," she said. "Now if I may continue. Being I was rattling around in that big house all alone, my mother decided to move in. Which I have to admit didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would. My mother is an early riser, I am not. My mother is also into yoga, which I am starting to get the hang of. She would get up early, take over the living room and go through her routine. It all worked out until I woke up early one morning and headed to the kitchen to get my coffee."

"She was doing her yoga nude," I laughed.

"No child should ever live long enough to see her seventy two year old mothers' butthole in the downward dog position. No I didn't cause a scene. I figured if she wanted to be naked, she could. After that, she seemed to be naked more around the house and by the pool."

"Good for her," I said.

"I started to notice she seemed calmer," she continued. "How do you youngsters say it? She was more 'chill'"

I rolled my eyes at the 'youngster' comment.

"Having her naked all the time gave me the courage to try it. I started out with training wheels. I ditched the nightgown and started sleeping naked. After a few nights, I didn't bother putting on a robe before I went to the kitchen for coffee. It wasn't long before I stopped wearing clothes inside all together. I even worked nude. Except for the video calls and even then I would just put on a bra and a blouse until the call was over."

"Wait a minute, you were Porky Pigging it during all those conference calls we had?"

"Porky Pigging it?" she asked.

"That's what my mother calls it when someone is walking around with just a shirt and no pants."

"I like that," she smiled. "Yes I was Porky Pigging it."

"That's hot."

"I thought nudism wasn't about sex."

"That's what we tell people so they don't think they're being led to an orgy," I started. "But we're human. You see an attractive person nude, you're going to have those thoughts. The trick is to not be overt about it. That gets you kicked out of a nudist resort really quick."

"That's why I want to go to Eden Glen," she told me. "I've only seen one nude man in my life and truth be told, it wasn't that often or that impressive. Will you take me and my mother the next time you go? I want to know what it's like to hang out with other nude people beyond my mother."

God I wanted to say yes, but I knew what would happen if I were nude around Hannah and that was just not something to hit a new nudist with.

"I'm sorry," she said. "That was a big ask, for you to hang out with two old ladies. I understand."

I saw her eyes we're welling up. It was time to put my cards on the table.

"Hannah, the reason I hesitated is because I am incredibly attracted to you. From the moment I met you, I've felt like a teenager at his first boy/girl dance. I've wanted to tell you for a long time, but it was never the right time. You were married so nothing was going to happen then. Then you were divorced and I didn't want to come off as the guy hitting on the divorcee. You were my mentor in this firm, so that put a hitch in things. I don't care that you're a few years older than me. I have always wanted you."

"Okay, assuming I believed what you just told me," she started, obviously a little tense because of what I'd said. "If you're so attracted to me, why wouldn't you want to spend time outside of work with me? Also, how old do you really think I am? And please don't lie to me."

I felt like was being led into a trap. But I went with honesty.

"I think you're about seven-ish years older than me, forty two or forty three."

"You're not lying?" she asked. "You really think I'm forty three?"

I nodded my head.

"Well thank you, I'll be fifty on my next birthday," she stated.

"Wow," I exclaimed truly shocked. "Well, I'll be thirty five on my next birthday, so the gap isn't that large."

"It sounds like you're trying to talk me into a relationship with you."

"I am."

"Okay, then why wouldn't you want to take me there?"

"I'm afraid I'll become 'overt' and get us kicked out."

It took her a couple of seconds to figure out what I was saying.

"Yeah right," she chuckled and not in a fun way. "No man is going to get 'overt' over this naked body. I thought we had a better relationship than this. When you're ready to tell me the real reason, I'll listen. But I think we need to get back to work now. I'm going to get some coffee, would you like some?"

"Yes please," was the most brilliant reply I could come up with.

She grabbed our coffee mugs and stormed out of her office.

I was crushed. I'd blown any chance I had to be romantically involved with Hannah, not to mention it felt as if our friendship had taken a big hit.

Oddly, my internal duress about her being mad at me, had little effect on the hard on that had started to grow while I pictured her naked as we talked.

I was working on an apology when I heard her flip flops coming back down the hall. I buried my face into the file I'd been reviewing.

"Look, I'm sorry I blew up at you," she said as she entered her office. "After the shit my ex put me through, I guess I'm a little touchy."

I looked up from the file to accept her apology, but the words got stuck in my throat.

Right out of my deepest late night fantasies, there stood Hannah, still wearing her flip flops and glasses but nothing else, holding two cups of coffee.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There Hannah stood, gloriously naked. She looked better than I'd ever imagined.

There were no tan lines. Her big boobs had a slight droop but looked fantastic. I'm not sure if it was just chilly for her or she was turned on but her nipples were rock hard. Hannah's belly was round but not huge, her hips were wide.

I so wanted her.

"I hope this isn't completely out of line," she started. "I wanted you to see me naked and see if you still thought I would make you 'overt' if we went to your nudie camp together. I have to admit I also wanted to be seen by a man nude."

"Your husband didn't see you naked?"

"He was more a sex with the lights out type of guy. It was pretty rare that we were naked around each other."

"That's a crime."

"Really?" she asked.

"Do you really want me to prove it?" I asked.

I wasn't trying to be coy; I wasn't sure how it would be taken.

"Yes," she answered.

I stood up. She looked a little confused until her eyes caught the tent my hard cock was making in my shorts.

"Oh my," she whispered. "That's because of me?"

"Yes it is."

"Boy, you know how to make a girl feel special," she laughed.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked.

"In the break room, I couldn't carry them and the coffee."

The break room was on the other side of the offices.

"Pretty brave of you," I commented.

"You want to get brave with me?" she asked.

"Are you asking me to get naked with you?" I asked.

Okay, so I was playing it a little coy by then.

She nodded.

Not one to waste an opportunity. I started to undress.

As I pulled my shirt off, she sat down on the couch so her face was eye level with the tent in my shorts. I kicked off my shoes as I unbuttoned my shorts.

"Wow! You're right, that's pretty overt." She laughed as my rock hard erection sprang out from under my shorts.

"See why I was nervous about being around you?"

Gathering up my clothes I left her office and went to the break room and deposited my clothes next to hers on one of the tables.

I figured it would keep the playing field level. If someone caught one of us nude, they'd catch both of us.

"Does it ever go down?" she asked as I re-entered her office.

"Rarely around you," I told her...honestly.

"Ahh flattery," she chuckled. "Can I....wait no...that was too much of an ask."

"What's too much?"

"I was going to ask you if I could touch it. It's been quite a while. The last time I was around one of those was five years ago.....Yeah we didn't have a great sex life."

Like I would turn her down...

I stood in front of her, hands on my hips, presenting myself to her.

I shudder went through my body as she slowly reached up and ran her fingers over my balls and up the shaft. A moan escaped my lips when she ran her finger over the head of my cock. The shudder turned into a shake as she wrapped her hand around it and started stroking me. I closed my eyes and let the sensations run through my body as her free hand played with my balls while she stroked.

"I like this, you feel good in my hands." she told me.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as the sensations suddenly got warm and wet.

She'd taken me in her mouth.

"Oh God, I'm sorry!" she cried out. "I got carried away...I'd just never.."

"No it caught me by surprise is all. I loved it. Please don't stop."

Slowly she leaned forward and licked the tip of my leaking cock. Her lips parted as she took the head into her mouth. She continued stroking me as she ground her tongue against it. Her mouth opened a little more as she slid down about half of my length, then back to the tip. She was a little toothy, but I wasn't about to complain.

My moans made her pick up the pace. For a first timer, she was doing great. She would alternate sucking and stroking me. Lots of tongue on the head while she stroked.

'Hannah Bregen is sucking your cock,' the voice in my head chimed. A very familiar tingling started in my balls.

"Hannah, if you don't stop, you're going to make me cum" I warned her.

"I want you to," she said, taking my hard rod from between her lips.

Her movements became more urgent, she stroked faster as I slid in and out of her mouth. Her tongue swirling around the head and shaft.

"I'm cumming," I announced.

She closed her lips around my cock and kept stroking as I started shooting in her mouth. She gagged a little bit, but didn't choke.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "That was awesome."

"I think I'm the one who's supposed to say that."

"I've wanted to do that for a long time," she confessed.

"Mind if I do something I've wanted to do for a long time?"

She nodded.

I laid her back on the couch. Starting with her breasts, I ran the tips of my fingers over them. I gently pulled on her rock hard nipples, before leaning down and taking one then the other in my mouth, licking and sucking on them. She tensed as I made my way down her tummy, but relaxed as I licked and kissed every inch I could.

A moan escaped her lips as I kissed my way down to her bald pussy.

"You are so smooth," I whispered after running my tongue over it.

"I had my first waxing last week," she told me.

She moaned again as I dipped my tongue deep inside of her.

She was incredibly wet and tasted wonderful. I could have kept my tongue there and lapped at her juices all day, but it had places to be.

I gently parted her lips with my tongue, sliding it up to her clit, swirling around it until she was moaning at a steady pace.

"OH...my...God..." she panted.

I ran my tongue back down her smooth pussy, pausing to slide it inside her again. Her hips bucked against my face. Reaching up I teased her lips with my fingers as I worked my way up to her clit again.

She moaned as I licked her clit while sliding my middle finger in and out of her pussy. She moaned louder each time my ring finger brushed against her smooth and now wet anus.

Clamping my lips around her clit and sucking, I took a chance and stiffened my ring finger letting it slide into her butt while my other finger slid deeper into her pussy.

"That's my a...." was all she could get out before I felt her pussy and anus clamp down on my fingers.

"You're making me...." She announced. Her body trembled and shook on the couch as her orgasm coursed through her body.

"Oh my God," I mimicked her as I sat watching her catch her breath. "That was awesome."

A tear formed and fell down her cheek.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Just a little overwhelmed at the moment," she told me. "I'm almost fifty years old and that was the first time anyone has ever gone down on me. I feel fantastic and sad at the same time. It's just hitting me on how much I've missed out on and how much I want to experience."

"Well if I can be of any help, let me know."

"I will be taking you up on that offer," she smiled. "I'd like to continue what we started, if that's alright with you. But first we need to get through these files."

I settled in on the couch as Hannah went back to her desk. Amazingly it only took another two hours to crunch through the files.

"So almost boyfriend," Hannah started as we were putting the last of the files in the last of the boxes. "Want to come back to my place tonight? I'll make you dinner."

"I'd love that," I started. "What do you mean 'almost boyfriend' and what is it going to take to become just a boyfriend?"

"You were serious about your feelings for me, weren't you?"

"Absolutely"

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about a relationship with you. Never thought it would happen, but it has crossed my mind."

"Are you ready to get out of here?" I asked.

"Yes, but we need to get something out of the way first," she told me. "Since you sooo want to be my boyfriend, don't you think, sooner or later, you should kiss me?"

I was about to say something I thought was clever, but she stopped me.

"Don't say anything that's going to screw this up," she warned.

Fair enough.

I pulled her to me. Our mouths softly met. A gentle peck at first, the next was a little softer and longer, tongues parted lips and writhed together.

"Umm yeah," Hannah said as we parted. "I'll let you be my boyfriend."

I was happy.

"Let's get dressed and get out of here," I told her.

She grabbed my once again hard cock and led me out of her office to the break so we could retrieve our clothes.

"I don't know about you," she started as she reached for her bra and panties. "But walking through the office nude was an incredible turn on. It made me feel daring."

"Want to feel really daring? Let's wait to get dressed down in the parking garage."

"Ride the elevator nude?" she asked.

"Unless you want to take the stairs."

"Twelve flights of stairs is not happening for this old lady," was her retort. "You serious?"

"Sure. What's the worst that can happen?"

We gathered up our clothes, I grabbed my bicycle and we headed to the elevators. I held my breath as it chimed at our floor and breathed a sigh of relief that no one was in the car. We got on, both of our backs against the wall, staring forward.

"So far so good," I muttered.

"What if someone catches us?"

"We tell them it was a dare, beg for forgiveness and hope they don't have us arrested," I told her.

"This is turning you on, isn't it?" she asked wrapping her hand around my semi hard cock.

"Yes it is."

"Me too," she admitted.

She gasped as I ran my hand down her stomach, over her smooth mound and down her lips. She was soaking wet. She moaned and pressed against me as I ran light circles over her clit. Her moans became more urgent as I turned, pressing my hard cock against her and started licking her neck and ears.

"Oh God!" she grunted as I sped up my fingers and pressed slightly harder on her clit.

Our lips met, she moaned into my mouth, the elevator chimed and the doors opened as she climaxed.

"Thank God no one was standing there," I commented as we got out of the lift.

"I can't believe we did that," she panted. "I can't believe I'm doing any of this! But I want more."

"Anything you want, just go for it," I suggested. "On the odd chance it's not something I'm into, I let you know."

"Fair enough," she nodded. "Are we getting dressed here or staying naked?"

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers
12