Hannah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping her hand around my rigid cock and leading the way, she took three steps before stopping and bending over to take off her sandals.

Her tanned cheeks were gorgeous. Round and full, I couldn't help reaching out and running my hand over them.

"I feel more naked barefoot," she exclaimed as she grabbed my cock as we started walking again. "I was also hoping you'd take a hint."

"Not yet," I explained. "For our first time, I want to take my time. I've wanted this for a long time."

"You really have?" she asked, stopping in the middle of the parking garage.

"Since the day I met you."

I pulled her to me and we kissed. Her big boobs and soft body felt incredible against mine.

"I thought of something I want to do," she told me as our mouths separated. "I hope it's something you'll be into."

She quickly ran a line of kisses down my chest and over my stomach, before kneeling down in front of me and licking the head of my cock.

"Is this alright?", she asked between licks, before engulfing the head with her lips.

God yes it was! Aside from the part where we were both stark naked, in the middle of an almost empty parking garage, it was fantastic.

Hannah's mouth and hand settled into a steady rhythm up and down my shaft. She her hand left my cock as she let her fingers dance over my balls. She let it fall from her mouth and teased the head with the tip of her tongue before sliding it back in.

She was well on her way to getting me off with her mouth for a second time that day, when we heard a cars engine start on one of the upper levels.

She got up and we hurried over to the relative cover of her car, getting out shirts on just in time. As small as it was, her BMW successfully shielded our still nude bottom halves as the car passed by on its way to the exit.

"That was close," she exclaimed.

"In more ways than one," I joked.

"Really?" she asked with a tinge of pride in her voice. "You were going to...?"

I nodded.

"You poor baby," she said, directly to my erect penis. "I feel bad for you. But your owner decided that a parking garage is not romantic enough for him, so I guess you're going to have to wait."

She leaned in and kissed the head.

Hannah finished getting dressed, pulling on her pants and stepping into her flip flops.

"I think we have a problem," she said.

"It will go down in a couple of minutes," I told her pointing to the tent in my shorts.

"Then that makes two problems. I don't think your bike is going to fit in my car."

She was right. Her little two seater wasn't exactly made for two people and a bicycle.

"No worries, I can ride to your house."

"Or if you fancy another elevator ride, you could leave it in your office."

"I need it to ride home tonight," I told her. "You're going to be way too tired to drive me home."

"Oh really?" She laughed. "Who said anything about you making it home tonight?"

She gave me her address and I plugged it into my phones GPS.

"I should be there in a little over an hour," I told her.

"That will work out pretty well. You'll be spared having to deal with my crazy ass mother. She goes to the senior center on Saturday nights."

It took a mile or so before my erection totally subsided. Once it eased up I rode as if I was leading a breakaway in the Tour de France for the next 25 miles to get to Hannahs house.

Looking back at it, I'm not sure if that was a bad idea or a good one.

Her garage was open when I topped her driveway so I parked my bicycle inside. Kicking off my cycling shoes I made my way to her front door and rang the bell.

Even with everything that had transpired at our office, I was both shocked and thrilled when a nude Hannah opened the door.

"Thank God it's you," she said before stepping out onto the porch to greet me with a kiss.

"Were you expecting someone else?"

"No it's the first time I've ever answered the door naked," she explained, leading me into the house. "My mother does it all the time, but I haven't been able to work up the guts."

"You could have looked through the peephole."

"Where's the adventure in that?" she retorted. "Do you want a beer? You're looking pretty hot and sweaty."

"That would be great."

I wasn't sure what I should do. It seemed presumptuous to walk into someone's house and strip down.

"I'm surprised you're still dressed," Hannah said as she handed me my beer.

I gladly got out of my sweaty shorts and shirt.

"If you want, you can throw your clothes in the washer," she told me, pointing towards the laundry room.

I tried to stand out of the way, as I drank my beer and watched her in the kitchen.

The apron she wore barely contained her boobs and did nothing to hide her magnificent backside.

"Gotta keep the girls contained in the kitchen," she explained, cupping and giving her boobs a little shake, before turning back to the stove. "Found that out the hard way once."

Watching her move around the kitchen semi nude was one of most subtly sexy thing I'd ever seen. I loved seeing the way her butt wriggled as she moved from the sink to the stove and how her boobs swayed as she stirred the pot.

"I like that," Her voice brought me out of my Hannah trance.

"You like what?" I asked.

"I like seeing you get, 'overt' when you watch me," she answered, pointing to my erection. "You make me feel good about myself."

"I aim to please," was all I could think of to say.

"Yeah, you're aiming it at me right now," she laughed. "But I have a question. I want you to be honest with me and I'll never bring it up again."

"Go ahead."

"Are you really into me?" she started. "Or is this some sort of fat old lady fetish thing?"

"It's a Hannah fetish thing." I told her. "It's like I said, I have been crazy about you ever since we met."

"Good answer," she smiled as she turned back to the stove. "You may touch my boobs if you'd like."

I pressed against her back until my hard cock was wedged between our bodies and placed my hands on her hips. Slowly, I moved them across her soft tummy. I kissed the back of her neck as my hands slid up her tummy and cupped her breasts. She pressed back against me as my fingers grazed her rock hard nipples.

"Enough!" she exclaimed pulling from my grasp. "Keep this up and dinner will never get done. Why don't you go out back and have a dip in the pool? It will cool you off and to be honest, you're smelling kind of rank. I'll get this in the oven and I'll be out there in a minute."

Hint taken, I pulled another beer out of the refrigerator and walked out to the pool.

I set my beer down on one of the far tables and dove into the water.

I'd like to say it was cool and refreshing, but I'd be lying. The water was ball shrinking cold! I was able to make it one up and back lap before pulling myself out of the water and on to the one chaise lounge that was sitting in the direct sun.

Just as I was warming up again, I heard the sliding glass door open and watched Hannah stroll out. The late afternoon sun shone behind her as she sauntered to the pool. Reaching up, she pulled the tie from her hair, blew me a kiss and dropped into the pool.

My near frozen cock stirred as she swam the length towards me. I was mesmerized as she pulled herself out of the pool, the sunlight glistened on her as she stroked her hands down her body, pushing off the excess water.

With a smile, she sauntered over to me. She placed one leg, then the other on either side of my body, straddling me as we kissed.

"Do you like kissing me?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her as I pulled her closer to me.

"Do you like touching me?" she whispered.

"Yes," I answered as I kissed my way down her neck.

My rock hard cock was sandwiched between her bald pussy and my body.

"Do you like my boobs?" she asked as she leaned back, cupped one, offering it to me.

"Yes," I said, gently squeezing it as I took her hard nipple in my mouth.

Her hips rocked slowly on me as her clit rubbed against my penis.

"Do you like feeling my pussy on your cock?"

"Yes," I told her as I grazed my teeth over her nipples.

She ground her pussy against me harder as I pushed her nipples together and sucked them.

"Do you like making me cum?" she panted, grinding harder.

"Yes," I whispered to her.

She leaned forward, placing our mouths together, pushing her tongue against mine. Her body shook on top of me as she came, grinding on my cock.

"Do you want me?" Hannah asked as she reached down and stroked my painfully hard cock.

"More than anything."

Raising her hips, she parted her lips with the head of my cock and eased it into her wet pussy.

"Give me a second," she said as her pussy engulfed my cock. "It's been a while."

She was very wet and incredibly tight, I wasn't going to last long.

Hannah raised her body a little and then slid back down on my rod. I cupped her butt as she rose.

She moaned as I thrust myself into her.

Her hands went to my chest as she raised her body and let it drive down on mine.

She reached between us and teased her clit as my cock plunged in and out of her.

"Do you like my pussy?" she panted.

"Yes," I moaned and picked up the pace.

"Cum for me...Make me cum....Cum in me," she chanted.

Her pussy clamped around my cock as her climax took over. I couldn't hold out any longer. With one deep thrust, my cock unleashed a seemingly unending stream of cum deep inside her pussy.

Our bodies stayed connected as my cock began to soften.

"Do you love me?" she whispered.

"With all my heart."

12