Hannah Ch. 02

Story Info
Pregnancy leads to even more.
7.1k words
4.71
40k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

This story contains graphic taboo sex. If this is different than your tastes, I encourage you to find stories from any of the other great authors on this site

Special thanks to Drawn_Drew for their assistance in editing and as well as creative suggestions. The work of Drawn_Drew and all the volunteer editors on Literotica is greatly appreciated.

****

"I hope you're ready, mister. Your daughter is going to need to get fucked at least once a day." The words ran through my mind repeatedly for the last two weeks. It was something my wife said to me on the very first evening after I had fucked my pregnant daughter. My wife and I were in bed and she was riding my cock as we talked about how I had fucked my older daughter, Hannah. What was inconceivable a few weeks ago is now an everyday occurrence.

As I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling, I attempted to recall the number. The mental gymnastics in my head counted fourteen. Add to that eight and I got twenty-two. I tried to recall the last eight, figuring out days of the week and my wife's work schedule and the school days. I am certain that number was twenty-two. I half smiled to myself as I recalled fucking my very pregnant daughter twenty-two times in the past fourteen days. I didn't even bother counting the half dozen or so times I'd fucked my wife.

What had started out as a strange passion filled romp to ease my daughter's sexual tension morphed into two weeks of carnal delight. I will admit that the first few times were strangely disturbing. It had seemed so unnatural to have sex with my own child. What has made it even more surreal is that with each sex filled day that passes, we are one day closer to the arrival of our first granddaughter.

With the permission of my boss, I'd been able to work from home over the last two weeks. I told my employer as well as my wife and younger daughter that I wanted to be there if Hannah went into labor early. While it was technically true, it also helped us have free time so we could fuck to our hearts desire.

I thought it was convenient that Hannah's class schedule offers me several hours in the morning to work before she gets back home from class around lunch time. Her return from class has led to some longer than normal lunches over the last two weeks. Each of those extended lunches have ended with me shooting streams of hot seed deep into my older daughter.

The difficult part was last weekend. Luckily, my wife and I devised a plan which we are about to put into action once more. I looked at the clock and it was almost seven in the morning. The sun was already up, and the weather forecast called for a sunny day. Pulling myself from my bed, I walked to the bathroom to piss. I jumped in the shower and emerged a few minutes later to shave and brush my teeth, before pulling on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and looking at my naked wife who was still snuggled under the bed covers.

"Hey, are you getting up?" I kissed my wife on the side of the face. She looked at me asking for a few more minutes. "You know you need to get up and make breakfast." I pulled an arm from under the covers and slowly did the same with one leg.

"You're a bastard, you know." My wife gave me a sideways glare. I reminded her that this was her idea and it was her responsibility to help keep this up for a few more weeks. "Fine, I'm getting up." My wife eventually crawled out of bed and threw on some shorts and a tank top.

I walked out of our bedroom and past our daughter Emma's room as quietly as possible. Luckily, our stairs don't creak, so I made it to the main floor of the house without making much noise. Given the fact that Emma came home two minutes before her curfew and was likely dead asleep, I could have driven a semi-truck past her room, and she wouldn't have woken up.

I waited patiently in the kitchen for Cherice to arrive. Once she did, I grabbed my cell phone and started heading down to the basement. Our plan to keep from being caught starts with my wife acting as a look out; she is supposed to text me if Emma were to get up early for some reason. I'd stashed some coveralls in the basement and the text message would give me enough time to throw them on and start painting the walls in the main part of the basement in the event that Emma wanted to chat with her sister.

As I walked down the stairs, I could feel my dick start to get harder. I hate to admit it, but I've come to enjoy fucking Hannah and drinking from her milk engorged tits. I could easily attribute my excitement to the taboo nature of our relationship; however, I suspected it more the animal instinct of taking a breeding-age female and shooting my load of semen deep in her pussy.

By the time I made it across the family room in the basement, I was hard as steel. I turned the doorknob quietly, finding Hannah laying on her side, with only part of the sheet covering her naked body. As I walked into the room, I pulled my shirt over my head and let my shorts fall to the floor. As I placed my cellphone quietly on the desk, I looked down at my rock-hard dick. If someone told me three weeks ago that I would regularly be fucking my daughter, I would have laughed at them and then punched them in the face.

I came from behind, pulling up the sheet and sliding into the bed behind her. My cock nestled between her ass cheeks as I wrapped my arm around her and cupped one of her breasts. I kissed the side of her neck. "Good morning sweetheart."

Hannah opened her eyes and yawned. "Mmmmm". She reached up with her hand and took mine, turning her head to look at me and pursing her lips as I gave her a kiss. "Good morning Daddy."

Hannah let go of my hand and reached over her hips to grab my cock. "Looks like someone is ready to go on Saturday morning." Hannah let go of it and turned over onto her back, yawning again as I bent down to take her nipple into my mouth. We'd both discovered how erotic and arousing it is when I feed from her breast.

Hannah nudged my head aside. "Daddy, can we wait? I'm really tired. Rachel kept me up half the night kicking," she explained, rubbing her very pregnant belly.

I was disappointed to say the least, but I understood. Late stages of pregnancy can be a bitch, especially if the baby likes to move around when the mother is supposed to be sleeping. Hannah stroked my cock a few times, promising me that we would have the chance to fuck later in the day.

"Do you want me to let you go back to sleep?" I looked at Hannah, playing with her nipple. She yawned again and said that she'd like to just cuddle. "That's fine sweetheart." I hugged my daughter tight.

Hannah told me of her building excitement, as her due date was in less than two weeks. I reminded myself that I need to finish touching up the paint in the basement; I'd kept talking about finishing the paint, but now it seemed that every time I went down the basement to finish the job, I ended up fucking Hannah. "Daddy, are you going to take any time off from work after your granddaughter is born?"

I assured my daughter that both my wife and I would be taking time off work to help with the baby. Cherice and I previously agreed to take alternating weeks off work for the first month. In addition to this, my work is going to allow me to transition to working from home on a permanent basis. "So, you are going to be home all of the time.?" Hannah stroked my half hard cock and giggled.

We chatted about her classes and how her midterms went the week prior. I gave her a kiss when she said that she got two A's and a B+ on her tests. It turns out that Hannah did not get to finish the last three questions on one of the tests because she started having false labor pains. I assured my daughter that the lower grade was fine and that I was proud of how well she was doing in school.

Hannah then told me that she had worked out a plan with her professors to make up any classes she might miss when the baby arrives. Grabbing my hand, she placed it on the upper part of her belly, and I could feel my granddaughter kicking. "Seems that she is awake." I kissed my daughter again and then tweaked her nipple after I felt the kicks subside.

I told my daughter that I looked at the new cushions that my wife had sewn for the rocking chair, having stuck my head in the baby's room yesterday to see how it was coming along. "The baby's room looks good." My daughter thanked me. "There are still a few things we need to get for the baby."

We talked for almost an hour about her child, school, and our family. In the end, I finally climbed out of bed, leaving my naked daughter to sleep for a little bit more. After pulling on my clothes and grabbing my cell phone, I walked through the basement, making a mental note of the painting jobs that I need to finish. I reminded myself that I needed to get the painting done tomorrow while my wife and daughters go to brunch.

I found Cherice sitting in the family room reading a book; she looked at me and smiled but did not say a word. The unspoken understanding between the two of us didn't require words, with the expectation being that I'd gone downstairs to fuck and seed my pregnant daughter.

The idea of telling my wife that I didn't fuck my daughter never crossed my mind - Cherice's sex drive ramped up each time we talked about how I fucked Hannah and I didn't want to ruin it. Besides, I was certain that I'd get a chance to fuck Hannah later in the day.

I disappeared into the office to read the news on the internet and do some work. I'd taken a few hours off yesterday afternoon to fuck Hannah and I felt guilty not putting in forty hours for the week. I pulled up the latest batch of emails from the previous afternoon and started going through them.

"Hey Andy, do you have a minute?" I looked up to see my wife walking into the office and sitting down on the couch next to our desk.

"What's up honey?" I responded. My wife asked me when I planned to start a college investment account for the baby, and I pointed out that before I could do that, the baby needs to be born and also needs a social security number. I don't know if my wife listened to what I said, as she then went on to ask me about creating a savings account for our granddaughter.

My wife doesn't normally worry about the finances, so her questions were a sign that something may be wrong. "Is anything bothering you, honey?"

She looked at me and shook her head, adding, "Andy, I just want to make certain we are ready for our granddaughter."

I smiled and reassured my wife that everything would be fine. We chatted for a few more minutes, talking through how we would get Hannah to the hospital once it came time to deliver Rachel. My wife eventually walked out of the office, returning a few minutes later with a toasted bagel and a cup of coffee for me. I kissed her, took a bite of the bagel, and returned to reading emails.

The voice at the door of the office pulled me away from the computer. "Andy, us girls are going to the mall. We need to grab a few more things for the baby's room," Cherice smiled. I asked if the mall was a good idea for Hannah, since that is a lot of walking, but I was told in no uncertain terms that the OB/GYN had told Hannah earlier in the week that walking is another way to help get her ready for delivering the baby. "You better be careful Andy. Your dick may be replaced by a few laps at the mall," she added with a laugh.

After telling her to have fun, I went back to the presentation I had started building the hour before. After thirty minutes I ran out of coffee and decided I need one more cup, heading to the kitchen for another shot of caffeine. After putting a new pod in the machine, I looked at my cell phone to check the baseball scores from the night before.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear the sound of footsteps on the wood floor behind me. "Hi Daddy." I looked up from my phone to see my youngest daughter, Emma, standing there in her cheer uniform. The short skirt, finishing just below her butt, showed off her long slender legs, and the tight-fitting top clung to her shapely breasts. Before I could check my thoughts, I found myself wondering if she was wearing a bra.

"Ummmm... I thought you were with your mother," I stammered, trying to distract myself from my impure thoughts. "Do you have cheer today? I didn't think you had practice on Saturdays."

"No, Daddy," she answered. "I told Mom that I had some things to do and that I'd pass on the trip to the mall, and I was just rehearsing a few routines in my room." Ah, that explained it. "I just came in to get a drink." She bent down to get a soda from the bottom shelf of the fridge, and I dropped my phone in surprise. She wasn't wearing panties, and I could see literally everything.

"Emma!" I said in shock. "Where are your shorts?"

She peeped coyly at me over her right shoulder. "Oh, Daddy, I forgot!" she giggled. "It was hot in my room, so I didn't put them on. Please don't be mad."

I was going to scold her, I swear I was, but I couldn't think of a thing to say; my mind was a whirl as she stood upright. When I finally found words, I didn't yell at her - rather I asked her what she was practicing. I don't know why I asked it, but it was the first thing that popped into my head and out of my mouth.

"I was practicing my splits, do you want to see?" Emma didn't wait for my answer before she turned at an angle and lifted the leg closest to me. My face felt warm as I blushed looking at her bald pussy; I was so distracted that, when she asked me if I thought she was doing a good split, all I could do was mumble something unintelligble. She held the pose for more than ten seconds as I just stared at her pussy. Eventually, she lowered her leg, walked over and suddenly grabbed my dick.

"What the hell, Emma?" I swatted her hand away from my shorts, but she immediately put it back.

"I thought that Mom and Hannah leaving would give us an opportunity to talk about this," she said levelly, gazing up into my eyes. She continued to rub my cock, despite repeated attempts to push her hand off it and telling her to stop.

"Emma. STOP THAT, right now!" I had finally regained my senses and decided yelling at Emma was the right thing to do. She finally stopped, pouting at me, and for a briefest moment I thought I'd won the battle. "You want to talk? Fine, put some fucking clothes on and then we can."

"Really Daddy, you want me to get changed? Don't you think I look cute in this? Or maybe it would be better if I just lifted up my top..." she added, her hands moving to the hemline of her shirt. "Maybe that will be slutty enough for you if I bend over and back into this." With that Emma grabbed my cock with more force and started stroking it through my shorts.

She was within a foot of my face, her blue eye looking into mine. "Regardless of what I'm wearing, we are going to talk about this," Emma continued, still stroking my cock. I could smell her perfume. Goddammit, not now, I thought to myself. This is not the fucking time or place. The smell of Emma's perfume was firing the pleasure receptors in my brain, which in turn started sending blood to my hardening dick. "I'd like to know about you fucking Hannah with this."

Oh, shit! I felt the blood drain from my face and my voice go hoarse as I told my daughter that I did not have the slightest idea what she was talking about and to let go of my dick and put some fucking clothes on.

"Really Daddy? You have no idea?" she purred. "Hmmm, let's talk about last Tuesday. I skipped lunch at school because I wanted to surprise Hannah with some food after her test. I came downstairs and heard the sounds of sex."

I didn't need to hear more; I knew I was caught. I put up my hand in an effort to stop her, but she continued anyway, explaining that said she thought she had caught her older sister watching a porn movie. "Just as I was about to barge into her room and embarrass her, I heard my sister cry out, "Fuck me Daddy... cum in my fucking pussy!" Emma cried, mimicking the exact tone that Hannah had used that day. "I crept up to the open door and peeked around the corner, and what did I see? Your naked ass, bobbing up and down as you were fucking the shit out of Hannah, doggy style on the bed."

Fuck. She saw everything!

"So," she continued "I'm standing there watching you for a few minutes and I wonder what led up to my father fucking his older daughter; then it occurred to me that you could be the baby's father?" Emma stopped talking long enough for me to assure her that I wasn't.

It was strange that Emma didn't ask if it was a onetime romp, and I quickly thought of a lie that might convince her that was the case; there was no easy way to explain how I had been enlisted by my wife to fuck Hannah. Emma explained that she wondered if it was a onetime event or if this was happening regularly.

"It was only one time," I said firmly, adding that I'd be willing to talk about it if she'd put on some more clothes.

"I know you're lying Dad. I skipped school after lunch the next day to see if you might do it again. This time when I looked in her room, my sister was riding T-H-I-S." My daughter stroked my cock more. "So far Dad, I've seen you fuck Hannah in just about every position on her bed, in the shower next to her room and I even watched you feed off her swollen tits."

I was well and truly busted, and I had no idea how to get out of this one. However, Emma wasn't done, and I barely had time to catch my breath before she dropped the next bomb. "I'm pretty certain Mom doesn't know, so let's talk about what you are going to do so she doesn't find out." This statement was accompanied by the sound of Emma unzipping my shorts, after which her tiny hand reached in and her fingers wrapped around my cock.

"Nice cock Daddy!" Emma said, licking her lips. "I can see why Hannah likes this." I instinctively closed my eyes when I felt warm flesh on my cock. If my eyes had been open, I could have seen the glint in my daughter's blue eyes as she stroked my fleshy rod.

There was no way I could tell my daughter that the sex romps with her older sister were arranged by her mother. I should have kept my damn eyes open; if I had, I might have stopped Emma from dropping her knees and taking my cock into her mouth.

"FUUUCCCK" I screamed as my cheerleader daughter took all eight inches of my cock down her throat in one swift motion; I only opened my eyes when I felt her nose against my body. I should have been horrified, but I was amazed. Neither her mother nor her sister could deep throat me like this!

Emma held my cock at the back of her throat for what seemed an eternity. She ran her lips along the shaft, allowing the head to escape with an audible 'pop' before taking it back into her mouth again, all eight inches down to the root. This time she didn't let it escape her mouth, instead sucking up and down the shaft. "Mmmmm!" she moaned on my cock

I looked down at her blonde head bobbing up and down, enjoying every second. Oh, this is wrong I thought to myself, but I didn't want her to stop. I don't recall a woman ever taking me down her throat, yet here was my youngest daughter, whom I had hitherto presumed was a total innocent, doing just that. I found myself telling her how good it felt to be down her throat and how good she was doing but was horrified the instant the words escaped my lips.

I watched as her blonde head dislodged itself from my dick, Emma pushing my dick against my shirt so she could lick along the length of the shaft. "Of course, I'm doing good; I'm a cheerleader! Knowing how to suck cock is equally as important as knowing how to do a back flip."

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers
12