Hannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as my daughter got off her knees, one hand firmly attached to my dick. Then she kissed me, her probing tongue jockeying for dominance in my mouth. I didn't hug her, though in hindsight, I should have grabbed her petite ass. She eventually broke the kiss and said that it was time to go to her room. Some semblances of a decent parent finally emerged in my brain, and I told Emma that we shouldn't.

"Are you sure Daddy? I may have to tell Mommy how you are playing favorites with Hannah because she's pregnant..." she whispered.

I let my daughter lead me by the dick, up the stairs. Part way up, she darted ahead of me and I got another glimpse up that tiny cheer skirt; she was waggling her ass and walking with her feet further apart than necessary, ensuring I could see her smooth, cleanly waxed pussy as I followed helplessly behind.

While sex with Hannah is more about father and daughter bonding, Emma was having none of that. Pushing my shoulders down, she growled, "I've seen you eat pussy, so how about you get to work Daddy?" She fell back onto her bed, her legs spread wide, and grabbing my hair she managed to pull my face towards the dripping hole at the center of her body.

I could smell the musky scent of her pussy and wondered if it was too late to run. I figured that we could all explain the whole thing to Emma, about how her mother enlisted me to fuck her sister.

"What are you waiting for Daddy?" Emma moaned, gripping my head tighter and pulling my mouth into her pussy, giving me no option but to feast on her offering. Now I was here, I was going to give my daughter my best endeavor.

"FUUUCCCK!" Emma's back arched as my tongue made contact. The taste of my daughter flicked a switch in my brain, years of suppressed lust exploding in the front of my head. As I buried my tongue deep inside my younger daughter, all the forbidden, nasty thoughts I'd had about her in a skimpy cheerleader uniform could no longer be contained.

I found her swollen clit and pressed my tongue against it, working circles to the left and then to the right. At the same time, I jammed a finger into her wet slit and curled my finger upwards, looking for the engorged spot of flesh to rub.

"OH, FUCK DADDY." Emma grabbed the pink comforter on her bed as I started finger fucking her. "FUCKING HELL." She cried out again, this time when I inserted a second finger into her hole. I licked up and down on her clit until my daughter's body shook. "FUUUUUCK". Emma's body shook for almost thirty seconds as her pussy gripped my fingers tightly.

I looked up and our eyes met. No words were spoken as I got up and stripped my clothes off, my steel hard rod standing proudly from my body. I didn't ask if Emma was certain she wanted to be fucked like I'd done with my older daughter. Fucking my young cheerleader daughter in her uniform was a complete dream come true, and I couldn't wait to get started. Spreading her legs even wider, I positioned my dick at her wet, ready opening and thrust as hard and as deep as her body would allow me.

We both screamed "Fuck" at the same time as my dick pried open her tight pussy, and I was surprised that I was able to bury my cock to the root in her. At five feet six inches, my daughter only weighs only 110 pounds, so I was afraid that I would either hurt her or wouldn't fit inside her, but I needn't have worried. She gazed up at me with such love and adoration as she nodded her assent that I didn't say a word; I just started fucking her like there would be no tomorrow.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! This feels so good!" Emma screamed, reaching up and grabbing my hips to help me saw in and out of her wet hole. I wasn't even thinking at this point; I was just releasing years of sexual tension on my daughter's pussy.

Unlike Hannah, there was nothing gentle about fucking Emma, and I just kept grunting as my dick assaulted her pussy.

"FUUUUUUUCKKKK". This time her scream was long and loud, as her body shook, and her pussy convulsed on my thick shaft.

After her third orgasm, I pulled her up onto her feet, peeling off her cheer top to release her pert C cups from the red and white fabric. I looked at her tanned body, realizing that my daughter was obviously not wearing a bathing suit at the tanning salon.

I had a sudden realization that I didn't have any condoms. I never worried about them with Hannah since she was already pregnant, and Cherice has been on birth control for years. I hated doing it, but I told Emma that I had no protection and we would have to stop. My daughter kissed me. "Don't be silly Daddy!" she giggled. "We don't need those; I'm on birth control."

The two words "birth control" flipped another switch in my brain. I spun Emma around and bent her over at the waist, forcing her to put her palms on the mattress to keep from falling face first onto the bed. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks beneath her cheer skirt, each one fitting neatly in my hand as I pried them apart. I was treated with the beautiful sight of my daughter's pink pussy and tiny little asshole. I didn't say a word before ramming my cock deep into her wet slit and pushing her forward. Reaching up, I grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair and resumed fucking her.

She cried out "Daddy!" several times as my cock pummeled her quivering pussy; glancing down, I was greeted with sight of my daughter's tight little hole stretched wide and gripping my cock.

"FUCKING HELL" This time Emma cried out and then planted her face in the duvet on her bed as her body shook. She would have three more earth shattering orgasms before for she finally managed to push me back from her dripping pussy.

Emma was out of breath. "Lay down on the bed Daddy, just like this." I did as I was told, thinking she was going to finish me with her hands, but to my surprise she mounted my cock. Instead of riding me, she put both of her forearms on my chest and leaned forward, until her face was inches from mine, and then, gazing into my eyes, she spread her legs until she was doing the splits on my cock.

Emma started moving her ass up and down slowly, riding my cock like a gentle wave. "This is what's called the 'Cheerleader Special'. Really good cheerleaders can fuck an older man's cock and last for hours just like this." She lifted her head to stare at the ceiling, and chanted, "P-U-T I-T I-N! PUT IT IN!"

I cried out in pleasure. What I should have done is ask my daughter about other older guys that she's fucked like this, but that was the furthest thing from my mind in that moment. Emma did this for more than twenty minutes until her body shook again with a massive orgasm. This time she sprayed my cock and belly, as well as her bed, with pussy juice. "This always gives me the best orgasms."

I had enough of the slow fucking, and I rolled her off me and onto her tummy, intending to fuck her doggy style. I spread her legs and got between them, ramming my cock deep into her hole. Hooking my feet on her legs to keep them open, I thrust in and out of her repeatedly as I pinned her to the bed. When her body shook with another orgasm, I didn't stop. In fact, I picked up the pace of my cock assault on her dripping pussy offering her no reprieve.

"Is this what you want?" I growled at Emma.

"FUCK, YES DADDY! CUM IN ME LIKE YOU DO WITH HANNAH!" She begged for it twice more and that's all it took. I didn't feel myself reach the peak, so I was surprised a little when my balls released, and I plastered the inside of my daughter's pussy with semen.

"FUCCCKKK DADDDDY" Emma cried out as the second blast of cum went deep into her hole. I grabbed more of her hair as the third, fourth and finally the last stream of cum shot deep into my younger daughter.

I grunted with the last of my available breath as I thrust into her a few more times. "Mmmmmm" Emma moaned at me with each thrust.

I released the fistful of blonde hair I was holding and pulled out, seeing my dick covered in creamy white fluid. Climbing off Emma, I knelt over her to take in the sight of her laying on her bed in only her cheer skirt and white running shoes, my cum leaking from her pussy.

That's when the post-orgasm clarity hit me and I backed into the middle of my room, wondering what in the actual fuck I'd just done. Emma turned and stared at me with a glazed expression on her face. "Thanks, Daddy."

Looking down, I found my shorts, underwear and shirt and dressed hurriedly. I forced myself not to look at Emma, because all I'd see was her swollen and battered pussy, leaking my seed as a painful reminder of what I'd just done. Through the haze in my brain I realized I needed to get cleaned up Cherice and Hannah came back from the mall. I should have kissed my daughter, I knew that, but instead I mumbled, "I love you," before slinking out of her room in shame.

I was consumed with guilt as I walked away from Emma's room; what I had done was very, very wrong, and I could only blame myself. I should have resisted her. Up to this point, I had never been anything but kind to Emma, but I'd ruined that. Hell, I even acted in the exact opposite way of how I had been when I fucked my older daughter. These thoughts threatened to overwhelm me as I almost stumbled to the sanctuary of my own bedroom; I couldn't believe that in one moment of weakness, I had let all the suppressed thoughts of my daughter's cheerleader friends - and Emma herself, I shamefully admitted to myself - explode into sexual rage as I came deep in my daughter's pussy.

"Andy, we're home! Can you help us?" Cherice called out to me from the kitchen.

"What the fuck are they doing home early?" I thought to myself as I sniffed my skin. I couldn't smell any of Emma's perfume on me, but I still had the taste of her pussy in my mouth. "Fuck, I need to take a shower".

I went downstairs to find my daughter and wife carrying in bags from the mall, saying that they hadn't been gone very long. "Two hours is plenty long when your daughter is almost ready to deliver," Cherice chided me, further lecturing me for not grabbing the bags from Hannah.

As we finished unpacking, my wife asked me to play a new board game they bought while shopping, but I said that I needed to take a shower after working downstairs. "You can do it later honey; Hannah wants to play the game now," Cherice said.

The game turned into a several hours long affair. Hannah ordered take out for us and we sat in the house on a Saturday night playing a board game; it seemed almost surreal after the happenings, not just from that afternoon but also the previous few weeks. It was like a return to simpler times all four of us talked about the baby and what the future will hold in a couple of weeks. Luckily, the conversation didn't stray into what Emma did while her mother and sister went to the mall.

"No plans for the evening Emma?" I looked at my younger daughter. She smiled and said no, adding that she and Hannah agreed to hang out tonight. They both said that it may be one of the last nights for such sisterly bonding before the baby comes.

The board game eventually broke up at just after nine that evening, Hannah and Emma excusing themselves and heading down to the basement to talk while my wife and I cleared the wine glasses and put away the snack food. As I stood in the kitchen, Cherice kissed me on the neck and started stroking my cock through my shorts. "Let's go up to bed baby."

With both of our daughters downstairs in the basement, Cherice felt safe enough to pull off her top, freeing her 34Ds. She turned and wiggled her tits as she unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the floor in the kitchen. Turning over at the waist to pick them up, giving me a clear view of her bald pussy, she whispered, "Come on, Andy. What are you waiting for?"

As soon as she closed the bedroom door, she wrapped her arms around my body and kissed me deeply. I could feel her playing with the button of my shorts and I tried to swat her hand away. Breaking the kiss, I told her that I needed to take a shower; I was afraid that she would smell Emma on my crotch. "Nope, I need this in my mouth right now." Then my wife sank to her knees as she fished my cock out of shorts and underwear.

"Mmmmm," Cherice moaned as she sucked me. I asked a few more times if she could wait until I had taken a shower, but my rapidly hardening cock ensured my wife kept her mouth on it. My mind was in turmoil as I was sure she must be able to taste Emma on my dick, but after a few minutes of her not saying anything, I figured I was safe.

I stripped off my clothes at her insistence and lay down on the bed so she could suck my cock more. Cherice stopped. "Did you enjoy fucking Hannah this morning? She must have squirted or something, because I still smell a faint whiff of her pussy juice in your pubic hair."

"Oh, Fuck!" I thought to myself. "She can smell Emma". I didn't dare risk lying to Cherice since she and Hannah may have talked about us not having sex this morning. "We didn't fuck this morning. She was tired and we just lay in bed talking."

My wife took a big sniff of my crotch and asked me if I was certain. I told her yes, I was certain that I didn't have sex with my older daughter. "Then you must have not showered after fucking her last night." I made the mistake of reminding my wife that I showered the first thing this morning.

Cherice started sucking my cock again, grabbing the base firmly in her hand. After a few head bobs, she released my swollen head with a loud popping noise. "I could swear I smell sex. If you didn't fuck your daughter and you took a shower this morning, who did you fuck today?"

I swore to myself for not taking a shower as soon as I was done with Emma. "So, tell me Andy, who did you fuck today? The only one at home would have been..." My wife looked at me. "Emma." She squeezed my cock hard. "Andy, did you fuck Emma today?"

"Well... I..." The words couldn't come out of my mouth. My wife glared at me for at least ten seconds not saying a word. The silence was starting to become uncomfortable.

"You can come in now girls." My wife's voice was loud. I looked at her, not comprehending what she said until the door to our bedroom opened. In walked my daughters, both naked as the day they were born.

My wife turned to our daughters and smiled. "Girls, can you two take over for Mommy? Daddy and I need to have a little chat". I watched in utter disbelief as my wife let go of my cock only to have Emma grab it while Hannah started sucking on it.

Cherice snuggled up next to me and commented how beautiful our daughters look. I just shook my head, still not believing what was happening. "About five months ago, I went down to chat with Hannah about her pregnancy. I found your daughters naked in bed chatting. Emma had her hand on Hannah's belly, so I figured they were having a sisterly talk and just walked back upstairs."

I was having a hard time concentrating, since Hannah was still sucking my cock and Emma was now licking my balls. "I went back the next night and again I found the girls naked and talking about the pregnancy." Cherice bit my ear and then continued telling me the tale of the night after that. "I found our daughters naked and kissing. I was both revolted and strangely aroused at the same time."

She explained how she watched them. One the fourth night, she had found them rubbing their pussies together and again, she had found it strangely erotic. "I'd been watching them for about two weeks, when suddenly Emma gets up from the bed and walks into the hallway where I was hiding in the shadows. She grabbed me by the hand and said that both of them knew I've been watching them for a couple of weeks."

I closed my eyes as I felt Emma take my entire dick down her throat. Her older sister and mother commented on how good Emma looked deepthroating my cock. My wife continued her story. "Your daughters pulled me into the room and stripped me. Then they showed me how women fuck each other."

I nodded my head, concentrating more on the cock sucking my daughter was giving me rather than my wife's voice. "Those late-night mother and daughter talks that you worked so hard to avoid gave us the perfect opportunity to fuck. I knew you wouldn't understand, so I waited and plotted, and now here we are."

Cherice bit my ear. The pain was enough to draw my attention from my two daughters sucking my cock. "I want to watch you fuck our daughters. I want to watch them take their father's dick and wither in pleasure under your body. I want to witness the pleasure on their faces when you fill their pussies with cum."

My wife climbed off the bed, heading for the chair that we have by the window. Halfway there, she turned around, walked back and bent over our king size bed. Biting my ear again, she whispered. "Regardless of which one you cum in, know that I'm going to eat your seed out of her young CUUUUNNNNT!" She said the last word slowly.

With that, my wife turned around and sat down in the chair, spreading her legs obscenely wide, plunging two fingers into her hole. I lay on the bed for a moment, unsure what to do next, until the sound of my wife's voice broke through the fog. "Well Andy, I don't know what you're waiting for, but it's time to fuck our daughters."

******

The story of Hannah originated as a much shorter blog post. I happened upon a picture of a stunning young pregnant woman wearing see through lingerie and it inspired me to write this story.


12