Hannah’s Bondage Surprise

Story Info
Woman’s journey to try bondage ends with unexpected surprise.
7.4k words
4.22
11.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AB4Y
AB4Y
4 Followers

Copyright AB4Y, March 2023.

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work. This story is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Chapter 1

Hannah's shoulders tensed when the clock displayed 1:00 AM, knowing he'll be home from his Thursday night poker game in an hour. Should I do it? Walking quickly across the cold bathroom tile, she welcomed the warmth of the velvet-padded stool as she sat in front of the vanity.

Outwardly, Hannah was a self-assured lady. Inwardly... not so much. She wasn't exactly a mess, but she was kind of hesitant. Is my makeup good enough? Should I pull my hair back? Will he like my outfit? I don't know what to do!

In the mirror, Hannah caught a glimpse of a few strands of silver invading her flowing copper hair, and faint lines by her temples were starting to appear. Locking onto the intense tawny eyes staring back, not really liking what she sees as it feels like her youth is slipping. Bringing the glass to her hearty lips, she inhaled the buttery aroma of the Chardonnay, and the coolness of the wine centered her thoughts as she drank.

"Yes, I'm gonna do this," a firm voice said to the reflection in the mirror. "If I don't do it today, I never will!"

Reaching into her makeup vanity, she grabbed the package carefully hidden at the back of the drawer. Then, pulling the sheer white baby doll out of the bag, Hannah quickly put it on.

James walked in the garage door right on time. "Hannah, I'm home!"

Diving for the bed, she donned her sexiest pose. "I'm in the bedroom."

He said he'd do this? Will he change his mind? Will he think I'm a freak?

"Stop! Thinking about the worst-case scenarios," She whispered.

Her stomach muscles started quivering as his footsteps announced his arrival.

"Wow! You look hot," making a beeline to her.

"Do you remember what we're doing tonight?" clasping her hand together in anticipation.

"Having sex?" Jumping on the bed to lightly cress her covered breast with the tip of his fingers.

"No," pushing his hand away. "This is the night you suppose to tie me up. Remember?" replying in a steady, low-pitched voice.

James shifted his body and brought his legs to the bed. "Okay. What do you want me to do?"

"It's easy. Take these scarves and tie me up." Anticipating a reply.

James stood and positioned her left hand next to the bedpost. He wrapped the scarf twice around both, then twice between. Pulling tightly on the ends, securing them in a knot. Walking to the other side of the bed, he did the same to the other hand.

He seized her G-String firmly in his hand and quickly pulled it off, breaking the straps at the seams. Then, expeditiously he removed his clothes and began slamming her until he quivered.

Rolling onto her side, a relaxed smile developed on his face.

"I like this new you," laughing goofily. "Let's do this more often."

She heard his heavy breathing go to a shallow steady rhythm.

"James?" Holding still to hear his reply.

"James. Are you there?" Looking for a sign of movement.

What's he doing? Damn it. If he fell asleep, I'm going to cut his balls off.

Pulling hard at the scarves, her left wrist slipped free. Twisting on the bed, her left hand undid the knot to gain her right hand its freedom.

Hannah stood and headed for the bathroom. I can't believe he fell asleep. He promised he'd try, but I didn't expect this. Digging for a tissue to clear her eyes, she slipped on her flannel pajamas and went to sleep on the guest room bed.

Chapter 2

James looked up to see her cherry-red polished fingers holding a spoon going round and round.

"Something wrong with your breakfast?" he questioned carefully, not fully recalling the events of last night.

Hannah put the spoon down and slowly sipped the coffee.

I can't believe he's asking what's wrong. He should know what's wrong. After a third sip, she placed the cup back on the table.

Her eyes focused on the cup, "What did you think of last night?"

"You look great, babe," James said, biting into another piece of toast.

"Did I look like your sexy assistant?" she questioned.

"You always look sexy, babe." He replied off-handedly.

"What did you think of my outfit? She asked carefully.

"It was cute. I think white you're color."

"What does that mean," she snapped back.

Clearing his throat. "I mean, it's cute. Adorable. The girl next door look."

Hanna sat rigidly in her seat. "That's all I am to you... is the girl next door?" eyes flaring.

"No... You're my hot girlfriend... What do you want to be?" Placing his toast on the plate.

"More than the girl next door."

"Well..." Taking two large bites to finish the toast. "Maybe you need a different look."

"What's wrong with my look?" Locking her eyes on him.

"Nothing. But if you want to be taken seriously as a sexy assistant, maybe you need to dress the part."

"So how does a sexy assistant dress for this part?" leaning on the table towards him.

Feeling uneasy with Hannah's questioning, "Maybe you should Google it. See what others in this situation are wearing?"

"Maybe I just will." Leaning back in her chair.

"Maybe you should." He challenged.

James yawned, glanced at his watch, bent over to give her a quick peck on the cheek, and headed out the garage door.

What the hell just happened? Hannah swept the cup off the table, smashing it against the wall. I can't believe last night was a bust. All I wanted to do was try something new, and now I'm the girl next door. I don't want to be the girl next door.

Later that evening, Hannah grabbed her iPad and got on YouTube to see what sexy assistants were wearing. She was quickly drawn to the leather outfits, sheer tops, stockings, and the different styles of heels they exhibited. Then, she clicked on the links that took her to the stores that sponsored the videos and browsed all the offerings.

She selected different outfits and accessories she thought James would like on her and started checking out. "Oh, my goodness. I'm so nervous," she burst out as she hit the Pay Now button.

The receipt flashed on the screen, and her eyes scanned the document until she found the expected delivery date--three days from today.

Chapter 3

'What time are you coming home?' Hannah wrote in her text. Looking up at the clock that displayed 1:03 AM before hitting the send button.

Not anticipating a quick reply, the screen lit up as the phone buzzed.

'I'm down $50k, so I'm gonna see if I can win it back.'

'Okay,' she tapped, then hit send.

Walking quickly to her dresser, she retrieved the packages hidden in the bottom drawer and went to her makeup vanity. Hannah peeled off her clothes, opened the box containing the sheer nylons, and slid them on her long, toned legs. She did the same with the black seemed fishnets over the nylons. The third package contained a black patent leather over-bust bustier, a black PVC knee-length pencil skirt, and a pair of black arm-length opera gloves. Finally, she slipped on 5-inch black patent ankle strap sandals to finish the look.

Wow! Hannah locked eyes with the person looking back at her in the mirror. She looked simple yet complex. Intoxicated by her empowering new look, Hannah fixated on her reflection and visualized a world of possibilities.

She walked over to lie on the bed. Now, what position will work best for me? Spreading her arms and legs to simulate a corner post tie, she closed her eyes to feel the results. Hmm... this could work for James, but I don't feel very tied. Then, remembering a pose she saw on the internet, she rolled over and grabbed her toes. So this is a hogtie? I wonder if I can hold this for five minutes? She wiggled back and forth until falling on her side. Hannah took a deep breath and slowly let it out as her hands released her toes. I think this is my new favorite tie.

Ninety minutes passed, and the phone came alive, startling her awake. Up popped a new message. Waking from her nap, she leaned over and read. 'On my way.'

Quickly refreshing her makeup and fixing her hair, she retrieved the scarves from the nightstand and jumped on the bed. She was fixated on the hogtie since the text came in and was surprised to feel her hard and ready nipples pushing against the bustier. "Oh, how can I convince him to use a hogtie?" She whispered.

She heard the back door open and close with a bang. The irregular pattern of footsteps led her to believe something was wrong or not right.

"Thi... This was... the best night of my life," James stumbled across the floor and flopped onto the bed. "Ever!"

Hannah wrinkled her nose from the pungent aromas of cigar and scotch off-gassing from the half-tucked shirt as his bloodshot eyes darted across the ceiling.

"I hope you called an Uber."

"I... down five thousand. Up... ten thousand," slurring his words together. "I beat them all!"

"How much did you win?"

"Six... sixty thousand..."

He blinked his eyes a few times, trying to focus on her. "What... what are you wearing?"

"My new outfit. Do you like it?" Doing her best catwalk pose.

"Loo... looks awesome. Where ya go'n? Can-n I go too..." he asked, puzzled.

"I'm not going anywhere. Especially not with you." Moving to the chair by the bed to escape the smell.

James laid back on the pillow, closed his eyes, and let out a long slow breath.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to sleep." Turning on his side.

"What about us?"

"Have fun..." Adjusting the pillow, then adding, "don't stay out too late."

"James?" Reaching down to shake him awake. "Wake up, James."

Hannah realized waking him was futile. "Damn it. He did it again!"

Chapter 4

Hannah restrained her emotions and looked away from James, walking past the table.

"Morning, Hannah." Scrolling up on his smartphone. "How'd you sleep?"

Hanna gripped the mug handle from the counter and started pouring. The comforting aroma of coffee enveloped her head. Then, breathing deep to savor the moment, breathing out, she turned and sat across from James.

He furrowed his brow. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Cupping the warm mug with both hands as if to draw its warmth into her body.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" Placing his phone face down on the table.

"I wanted to try something new." Looking into the mug for moral support.

"So why now?"

"I brought it up because we've been together for six months and wanted to try something new." She retorted.

"Why do you always want to try something new on my poker night?" James protested.

"I find I'm quite a controlling and dominant person, so I wanted to explore the feeling of being out of my comfort zone."

"But on my poker night?"

"You're the first person I told this to... and all you care about is your precious poker night."

"Yes, it's the only time I get to be me..."

"And when do you have time for me?" She interrupted.

"I thought all the other nights and weekends were for you."

"You know... women who are usually dominant love it when their partner takes control."

"Don't we do everything you want to do? Shopping, visiting your friends, going out? What else do you want?"

"I want to feel something new, and alive, and you said you would do it. You need to find the courage and have your way with me."

James sat quietly, taking in her rant.

Hannah paused and sat on the chair. Her sad, blue eyes were downcast. "Y-you think I'm a freak, don't you?" she said in a small voice.

"No, I don't think you're a freak," taking her hands in his. "But do you need to do this on my poker night?"

James kept rubbing her hands as he ignored the intermittent tear landing on top. Finally, Hannah stood to get a tissue and returned to the chair.

James took her chin and pushed it up to look into her eyes. "If this is what you really want... let's make a deal."

"It is."

"I'll make it happen in a few weeks when we go to Brad and Megan's wedding."

"I'm not doing it at their wedding. All our friends will be there."

"No one will know. They'll be partying and falling down drunk."

"So will you!"

"We'll slip away from the reception and do our own thing. They'll never notice we're gone." A relaxed smile crossed his face as he leaned back in the chair.

"Yes, they will."

"No... they won't. That's why it will work."

Hannah sat and started rubbing her arms, thinking about the future event. "So, what's the deal?"

"Let me tie you up anyway I want... you have two hours to get free. If you can't, I get my poker nights back without you planning something."

"And what if I get free?"

"What do you want?"

"Spend Thursday nights with me... no more cards."

James paused, then slightly nodded. Hannah walked around the room to consider the offer.

"I have one condition." Sitting in the chair next to him. "You can't use handcuffs because that's cheating."

"Why is that cheating?"

"Because I'll never get out."

"Agreed. Anything else?"

Hannah shook her head, then stood and started pacing again. After a few minutes, she finally walked up to James, looked him in the eyes, and extended her hand.

"Deal."

Chapter 5

Hannah and James had fun at the wedding and enjoyed most of the reception. James looked at his watch and realized it was time. Grasping Hannah's hand, he leads her out a side door.

"What's up." Puzzled by the quick exit.

"It's 10 o'clock. Time to go." Guiding her to the hotel elevator.

As the doors slid shut, James divulged. "When we get to the room, put your hot outfit on, and we'll go."

Hannah removed her elegant steel blue satin strap dress and put on the provocative attire. She refreshed her smokey eye makeup and added glossy red lipstick. Hannah checked to ensure her deep copper hair was still in a tight french braid so it wouldn't interfere with any of James' plans. She completed the transformation by wearing a knee-length black trench coat that hid the risqué outfit.

"Shut your phone off, hide it in your suitcase, and let's go," James instructed."

"Why?"

"Because you're the friend everyone leans on, and you need to take a moment for us without all the interruptions!"

"Okay," Hannah replied.

James changed into jeans and a leather jacket, and out the door, they went.

"What's your plan?" Hannah asked.

"Just keep walking," pulling her along. "We must get out of here before they realize we're gone."

The gray BMW took a right turn out of the hotel parking lot, running the yellow light in his excitement. Ten minutes later, they pulled into an empty parking lot in front of a large old store with graffiti-painted plywood covering all its windows. He parked in the last parking space near the intersection and turned off the engine.

"Okay. We're here? It's time for your fantasy to begin."

"Where is here?" Looking out the windows at the dimly lit rundown area as occasionally cars zoomed past the darkened corner. "Are you selling me on the street?" she inquired.

"No." Lifting a single eyebrow, he cocked his head and cracked a funny grin. "At least not right now." He baited her playfully. "That's later."

"That's good to know..." Tapping him on the shoulder. "Because I'm worth a... lot!" Beaming a broad mischievous smile as her eyes danced with the banter.

James started humming the tune to Mission Impossible, then switched to his best TV announcer voice.

"Good morning, Miss Jackson. The man you are looking at is James Braden, a high-ranking intelligence officer we recently discovered is a top enemy agent. Upon learning this, we allowed Braden access to false information, which would cause his country severe embarrassment if believed and acted upon. Mr. Braden keeps disappearing, and he is tough to follow." He paused dramatically.

"Your assignment, Hannah, should you decide to accept it, is to get close to Braden and plant a GPS tracking device on him. You can usually find him at adult bookstores looking for local girls to fulfill his erotic desires or playing poker because he's deeply in debt to a Middle Eastern sheik. As always, should you be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Hannah."

"So, how much do you owe the sheik?" she said with an animated wink.

"I don't know... maybe two hundred thousand dollars, give or take a few thousand."

"It's a good thing Miss Jackson is on the job. We wouldn't want you to be indebted to a sheik, now would we?" Giggling and tapping him again on the shoulder.

As the smile faded, she leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I accept the challenge." Over announcing the Cs and Ts, trying to give him the chills.

James shivered away, shaking his head, and opened the center console between the seats, pulling out three envelopes.

"Here's three envelopes. Go to the adult bookstore around the corner. Once inside, open the first envelope and do what it says. Do the same for the second and third envelopes too. When done, meet me back here." Smiling at the evil twist, he just sprung on Hannah.

"You want me to enter an adult book store... alone." Shaking her head no as her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink. She gestured with her hands for him to look at her attire. "Looking like this?"

"No. You won't be alone. I'll sneak in before you and watch as a third-party observer. As for your clothes, no one knows what you're wearing under your coat."

"These fishnets make me look trashy. Can I take them off?"

"No. They look fine. Besides, most men think they're just a fashion statement."

"Come on?" Rolling her eyes.

Hannah inhaled deeply and paused, puffing her cheeks to blow out her breath. The pace of her breathing increased steadily, as did the rubbing of her arms.

"I don't think I can do this," Hannah responded fearfully.

"Of course, you can. Take a few more deep breaths and remember, nobody knows you, and they'll never see you again. So have fun with it." He encouraged.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. You got this."

James opened the door and stepped out.

"Now wait here for five minutes, then enter the store." He closed the door and walked away.

"As you wish." Mumbling to herself.

Chapter 6

James entered the store and stationed himself by the magazine rack when the bells hung on the shop door jangled angrily. Looking up only with his eyes from a magazine he was skimming, he saw Hannah enter the store. Several guys in the magazine area followed the beat of the staccato five-inch heels on the entryway floor until they disappeared in the clothing section. Hannah quickly scanned the scene, and everyone in her eyesight was looking at her. Wow. Nothing like throwing myself to the wolves.

Stepping onto the carpet to silence the beat, she gazed at the shoe section to calm herself and stopped by a display. A glove-covered hand dove into her coat pocket to retrieve the envelopes. Shuffling the envelopes until seeing a large number one, she snagged it with the right hand while the other buried the other two back in the pocket.

Momentarily holding her breath, she opened the seal flap, taking out two small documents. A relaxed smile formed when she saw her personal stationery. Then, slightly parting her lips, she quietly started to read.

'Purchase all the equipment on the attached note. Act and treat everyone you meet like you're an important Mistress, or the deal is off.'

Hannah studied the itemized list but was unsure how to proceed because she was unfamiliar with many items. "OMG! What have I gotten myself into?" she whispered.

Standing still to slow her trembling, she closed her eyes and took three deep belly breaths to calm her emotions. Then, feeling more confident, Hannah opened her eyes, straightened her posture, jutted her chin, and headed for the sales counter in a deliberate strut. She cut in front of an older customer and locked eyes with the clerk.

AB4Y
AB4Y
4 Followers