Hannah’s Bondage Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you see anything?"

"naaha, naaha."

She tilted her head to hear movement clues. She was startled to feel the heat of his breath and the spicy smell of aftershave as he hovered over her, doing something by her waist. Click, tug. Hum... that must be the seatbelt. She could feel slight vibrations from the seat and clink, clink, clink. I hope they're the keys... and not the clamps. A whiff of aftershave rose as she sensed something by her legs. Now, what's he doing? Snap. Tug. Oh, is it the hobble? A slight adjustment in her seat verified her ankles were locked together.

"Can you get loose?" He asked.

Hannah tugged and squirmed at her bonds but made zero progress. Finally, after trying for a minute or two, she said, "naaha, naaha."

Bum, Bum, Ba'da, Bum, Bum, Ba'da. Great, not that damn Mission Impossible song again!

"Good evening, Miss Jackson. The man you are following, James Braden, discovered you're a secret agent. Upon learning this, we discovered his plans to capture and sell you to the highest bidder, Sheik Abdul Attar, to pay off his gambling debt. Because you failed your mission, the secretary has disavowed any knowledge of you or your actions. Good luck, Hannah."

Hannah was glad her surprise was about to end, and it was time to go home.

"ammeesss, pweese uunnnn iii mee. Yooo wooonnnn."

"The deal was for two hours... I estimate you have ninety minutes left. We spent a lot of time and money to make this happen, so you need to finish your part of the deal and try to get free."

"Ooooo taayyy," Replied a faint voice.

Hannah tugged, wiggled, and twisted violently, pulling at her bonds and shaking the car. But the restraints were solid and held her firmly in her seat. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead and her body glistened as a growing pool of drool coated the black PVC skirt. Finally, she exhaled harshly, and all movements stopped.

"ammeesss, pweese uunnnn iii mee. yooo wooonnnn."

"Not now," he shook his head, grabbing a towel from the backseat to wipe her face and skirt.

"pweeeessseee! yooo wooonnnn. pweeeessseee!" She begged and pleaded around her gag but to no avail.

Hannah felt the car start, back up, and accelerate forward, turning onto the street. However, it didn't seem to turn in the direction of the hotel.

"ammeess, whhreee wee gohhhnnn?"

"To the airport to meet Sheik Abdul Attar."

"whhhhyyy?"

"Because he's paying off my two hundred thousand dollar gambling debt if I deliver you to him," he said with an unreadable look. "Just as you are!"