Hannah’s Bondage Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You there. I need your assistance." Hannah stated curtly.

"I'll be with you in a moment, miss." the clerk replied.

"I need your help now!" dismissing his reply.

Tapping her fingers on the counter louder and louder until the high-pitched clicking of her nails resonated off the walls.

Jacob takes a drag on a cigarette and places it on the counter edge. He has several days worth of beard on his face, olive skin, and salt and pepper hair that comes to a sharp V above his forehead. The old sleeveless football jersey can't hide the muscular, chiseled arms of a bygone youth. He has three piercings in each ear and a diamond stud in his right nostril. He talks in quiet tones as rock music blares from a music system in the ceiling.

"Lady! Please stop." Jacob implored. "What can I help you with?"

"I need to purchase the following equipment for my slave," shoving the list in his face.

"Okay," glancing at the paper. "Let's see what you need," reading over the items. "Is your slave male or female?"

"Female."

"And how big is she?"

"About my size," not skipping a beat.

"Very well. First on your list is a gag. What type do you want?"

"Your standard gag will work," Hannah said condescendingly.

He paused and looked firmly into her eyes, "What style of gag do you want?"

Hannah unintentionally returned a blank expression the clerk understood. Then, signaling her over to the glass case, he pointed at the merchandise. "What kind of gag? Ball, ring, leather, penis?"

"Ball?"

"How big? Two inches? Two and a half? Three?"

"What would work on her?"

"How big is she."

"She is about my size... maybe a little bigger."

"Let me grab a ruler, and I'll tell you." Turning and heading to the back room.

Hannah's eyes scanned everything in the cases looking for the items she'd be willing to wear, but she didn't recognize most of them.

The clerk returned and stood close. "Open wide. Don't force it. Just let your jaw stop naturally."

"How big does it need to be?" Complying with his request.

"The ball diameter shouldn't exceed the open mouth height by more than an eighth inch. Your... two and five eights between your teeth. We'll round up to two and three-quarters because she's a little bigger than you," smiling at his accomplishment.

"What color?"

"Reds fine."

"What style? Single strap, harness... panel?"

"Single strap."

"Buckle or locking?" Then, seeing her blank expression again, "Let's go with locking."

The clerk handed the gag to Hannah and said, "Now about this behind the back restraint. Whatcha thinking?" he snickered.

"Something that keeps her hands behind the back..." responding apprehensively.

Standing still, his eyes strolled from her head to toe and back, trying to get a read on her.

"Since you seem to be kinda new at this. Let me make some recommendations to help you out."

Hannah acquiesced and nodded in agreement.

"Good girl. Now turn around and let me have your arms behind your back."

He placed his hands on each elbow and firmly pushed them together.

"Ouch! Is that necessary?" gyrating her arms back and forth, trying to get loose.

"Yes. Can your slave's elbows touch behind her back?" He inquired. "Yours touched quite easily; do you know if hers do?"

"Um... I'm not sure." She stammered, looking away. "I haven't tried."

Pondering momentarily, not trusting her reply, he projected a devilish smile, "I've got just the right thing."

He went to the cabinet and handed her a black leather device.

"What this?" Hannah said. Holding up the odd leather sheath that tapered to a point to examine it.

"It's a single sleeve Armbinder."

"Go on." She said hesitantly.

The clerk reached over a yanked the device from Hannah. "Both arms go inside the leather sheath until the fingers touch the bottom." Quickly he slipped the sheath over her left arm and pulled up until it stopped. "Then zip it up."

He removed her arm from the sheath and laid it on the counter. Taking the Y-shaped strap in his left hand, he used his right finger as a pointer. "This is the yoke, which goes up over her shoulders and runs under the armpits. These two ends go through the D-rings on the top of the sheath and double back to the row of snaps. The snaps lay against her arms, and the tension will keep them from popping open. Make sure to use three if you don't want her to get out." Pointing at the silver buckle mounted in the center of the sheath. "Insert the middle strap through the buckle and pull it tight as it will force her fingers to the bottom."

He flipped the sheath over to reveal three more straps. "These get wrapped around the wrist and arms after the yoke is tightened and can be locked with a small lock. In fact, all the buckles have a hole in the prong made for locks."

"Do I need locks to keep her in it?" She inquired.

"Well... you don't, but it will really mess with her head when she hears all four locks snap shut."

He looked into her eyes to see if she understood how to use the device. "Got it." He said with inquiring tone.

"Got it." She replied, staring at the leather restraint on the counter.

Hannah broke the awkward silence by inserting her glove covered finger in the silver ring attached to the end and pulling it off the counter. "What's this for." Holding it in his face.

"It's a reinforced ring used as an anchor point... like in a hogtie or strappado."

"This will work for a hogtie. How?" Excited to see how this would fulfill her dream.

"Take a strap and go between the connecting lock on the leg cuffs and the ring. Then make it tight as you want."

"Okay, sold." Beaming with anticipation to use her new find.

"What's the strappado?" she inquired as an afterthought.

"It's probably a little advanced for you." Changing his focus back to her list." You can Google it... or I'll be glad to school you in the position when you're ready."

"Now, one of the advantages of using an Armbinder is it will force her chest out so you can attach the nipple clamps."

"Nipple clamps?" Tilting her head in a perplexed look.

"Yes, they're here on your list. I recommend these babies," giving them to Hannah. "They're called Japanese clover clamps, and your slave will never forget them." Holding them up for inspection.

"It's best to attach them on the areola, right behind the nipple. The spring-loaded pads will make her nipples stand right up! Awesome Look! Amazing Feel! And the clamps get tighter when you pull or add weights to the connecting chain."

Hannah looked wide-eyed and imagined the silver clamps on her chest. The perceived visual looked stunning, so she agreed to his suggestion.

"I recommend these ankle cuffs. They have an added strap that goes under the heel, so your slave can't remove her shoes. It's not on your list, but I would buy one of those large vibrating eggs to keep her busy. Here, get this one."

Hannah nodded in agreement. She couldn't believe she had agreed to something she would never have purchased. "Well, no going back now," she kept whispering under her breath.

He reached inside the case and retrieved a smaller leather strap that matched the armbinder. "This is the matching collar, and it wraps around the neck and locks in the back. As you can see, it uses the same locking buckle and has a ring in the front for attaching a leash."

He browsed the case and retrieved another leather device. "The blindfold," placing it on the counter.

"Here are the locks. All keyed alike as requested. Lastly, the extra adjustable straps and leash."

Hannah followed the clerk back to the counter and finished the transaction. Without thanking the man, she turned and headed for the door.

Chapter 7

About to exit the store, she instinctively placed her right hand in her coat pocket. Feeling an odd object, she recalled there were two more envelopes she needed to open. Stopping to open the second envelope, she unfolded the paper and started reading.

'Give the third envelope to anyone in the store except me. Follow its instructions to the letter. When the task is complete, meet me back in the car.'

Hannah froze momentarily and looked around the store, searching for someone nonthreatening to give the envelope. The younger men looked too aggressive, and the older guys seemed too creepy. Finally, narrowing in on the store clerk, she decided he was the lesser of two evils because he'd get fired if he did something inappropriate.

Hannah walked to the counter where the clerk was inventorying merchandise.

"You there. Come here." Jacob looked up, puzzled at her request. "Hurry about it. I don't have all night."

"Now what do you need lady?" Moving towards her.

"Here." Pushing the envelope across the counter. "Read it... out loud."

He slowly picked up the envelope, ripped the end off, and peered inside. Narrowing his eyes, he pulled out and examined the contents. Then, clearing his throat, he began to read aloud.

"Please take the contents in the bag and place them tightly on my slave. Use everything in the bag except the blindfold, clamps, and straps. When done, cover everything with her coat and show her to the door. Here is $250.00 for your time. Thank you, her Master."

Hannah's face turned red as her mind was a jumble of confusion. Rubbing her forehead and conveying a dazed smile. "Are you sure? Can I see that?"

Jacob handed the note to Hannah.... adding, "Yes. I will do it." Then, walking through the half door at the end of the counter, he motioned to her to follow.

Hannah read the note and took a moment before hurrying behind the clerk. Reasoning, the faster he was done, the quicker she could get out of the store. Placing the bag on the center of the counter, she took off her coat and laid it next to the bag.

Staring without blinking, Jacob took a few steps back to view the sudden reveal. "Wow! What a surprise! I had no fucking idea..."

Raising open palms to signal his welcomed advance on her. "Well, get on with it." She said, trying to sound braver than she was feeling.

Jacob took the contents out of the bag and removed all sales tags. Next, he unboxed all the locks, opened them, and lined them on the counter in a row. "Turn and face your back to me."

Hannah turned, and Jacob wrapped the collar around her neck before she could think better of it. Moving her head to adjust her confinement was interrupted by a click and tug at the back of her neck.

"Put your hands behind your back. Palms together."

He slid the sheath up her arms until the motion was stopped by her fingertips at the tapered point. Hannah felt her arms compress and elbows touch together as the zipper slid up the sheath. Next, he strategically centered the yoke on top of her shoulders. Moving to her left, Jacob threaded the strap through the sheath's armpit ring, followed by snap, snap, snap. Moving to her right, he mated the other strap and ring; snap, snap, snap. Hannah felt her back arch and chest thrust forward as he tightened the center strap between the yoke and sheath.

"Can you take it easy?" Hannah complained, grimacing at the slight pain she felt in her arms and back.

"Easy? Nope, not now," Jacob responded. Followed by a series of clicks and tugs as the locks went on.

Next were the ankle cuffs, which Jacob tightly applied the under-heel strap before the expected click and tug.

He unwrapped the egg and inserted a new pair of batteries. Then, switching on the remote, he felt it come alive.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Turning to Hannah, he lifted her skirt and grabbed the waistbands of her nylons. He slipped the pink egg down to her vagina when he had enough room for his hand. Hannah felt the egg lodged firmly between her outer labia due to the tight restriction of her nylons and fishnets. She yelped as the egg suddenly gave her an electronic goose, then went dead.

Hannah listened to her heart pound... and tried her best not to think about the strange guy playing in her skirt.

Jacob pulled the skirt back down, straightened it at the waist, then stepped back to admire his work.

"Please turn around." Hannah instinctively complied.

Midway through the turn, she gazed into the store to see several customers had gathered in the aisles, captivated by the impromptu exhibition. She looked to see if James was still by the magazines, but he wasn't. Hannah watched him walk out the door.

She heaved a heavy sigh once the door closed. "What the hell have I gotten myself into..." she mumbled.

Jacob chuckled and then went behind the counter and retrieved a small leather device. Returning, he held up a leather strap with a snap hook on both ends so Hannah could inspect the device.

"I'm giving you this just for fun."

Bending down to her feet, he clipped a hook to each D-ring inside her ankle cuffs.

"What are you doing," Hannah asked.

"I'm hobbling your feet."

"Hobbling my feet?" she gasped.

"Yes. This baby limits your step to about eight inches. I don't know where you're going tonight, but it's going to take you a while to get there." He said proudly. "Let me get your coat, and I'll help you out."

He ducked behind Hannah to retrieve her coat and leash off the counter. Returning, he eyed the silver ring attached to the end of the armbinder. "Just wondering... still curious about the strappado?"

"Ah... yah?"

Jacob draped her coat over his left arm and wrapped most of the leash around his sturdy left hand. Then, snap! Hanna winced from the unexpected tug at her fingertips.

"Bend over!" he commanded.

She gasped as a strong thrust pulled her bound arms awkwardly above her back. She stared in disbelief at the man in control.

"What are you doing?" Whispered the shaky voice.

"Showing you the strappado."

He cast only the slightest of glances at her response before focusing back on the task. Standing steadily, he watched her hobbled feet shuffle on locked knees to find a comfortable balancing point. Then, raising his open hand to shoulder level like swinging a tennis racket, it landed squarely on her left butt cheek.

Whack!

Hannah winced and shuffled frantically to find her balance and dissipate the pain.

"What's that for?" she snapped.

"That's for being a bitch! You're a condescending little bitch and didn't even thank me for helping you buy all this stuff. Now that I know you're the slave, I wanted to give you your first lesson in obedient training."

He slowly lowered her arms and unclipped the leash. Hannah let out a long slow sigh as Jacob placed the coat around her shoulders and zipped it up. No! No! No! What did I get myself into? I can't believe I got myself into this. This isn't the outcome I dreamed about. She wanted to run out the door to escape this daunting situation, but it wasn't possible due to her restraints.

"Thank... thank you," She quietly responded.

Jacob snapped the leash to her collar and tugged on the other end, heading to the shop door. Hannah had little choice and just about tripped because he was pulling faster than she could walk hobbled. Jacob opened the door and dragged her to the parking lot on the far side of the building. He looked as if he had something to say but instead slipped the remote control, blindfold, keys, and nipple clamps into her left coat pocket.

He gathered a fist full of french braid, pulling her head back while the other hand pressed the gag to her lips. Hannah opened her hearty lips, which gave way for the ball to stop at her teeth. He firmly pressed on the mouth-plugging sphere until it popped inside, lodging behind her teeth.

"Bow down," he ordered, pushing on the back of her head.

Quickly he tightened the straps under the braid at the nap of Hannah's neck. Jacob and Hannah locked eyes like he wanted to say something. When the words didn't come, he turned and walked back into the store.

"Ninh." "Ninnh!" "Ninnnnnnnh!" Hannah murmured, calling him to return, but stopped when he disappeared around the corner.

Chapter 8

Her wide eyes darted back and forth, sweeping the area for James or the car. Hannah started panting around her gag, and her breasts heaved, not seeing either of them.

She noticed quick steps in the distance that seemed to be heading her way. Turning her head toward the approaching footsteps, she locked on to James flashing a good-natured radiant smile. James wrapped his strong arms around her and stabilized her stance. She laid her head on his shoulders so she didn't have to look up to cherish the moment.

"ammeesss!" She exclaimed through the mouth-plugging sphere.

Finally, James said, "Are you all right?" Sharp eyes taking in her gagged face.

She nodded and clung to the hug.

He reached down, unclipped the hobble strap, and placed it in his pocket. Then, taking the leash and tugging forward, he guides Hannah to the car.

James stayed close to the buildings to hide Hannah in the shadows when pedestrians or cars drove by. Ten minutes later, they arrived at the car, and James scanned the area for onlookers as they stood by the passenger door. Finally, removing her coat to reveal his prize when the site was clear.

James intently studied her until a slow smile morphed into a vast grin. "Ooh! What a surprise!"

He reached for the handle, opened the door, and guided her in, making sure not to bump her head on the frame as she settled into the seat. Then, he carefully closed the passenger door, walked to the driver's side, and entered the car.

Looking over, he saw her eyes fill, and drool drop from her ball-gagged mouth onto her shiny black skirt.

Hannah released a gagged "Yelp!" hearing the egg between her legs come alive.

"What's that?" He inquired.

"The eggh!" She replied.

"What egg."

"en mmmy poohheehh"

"In your pocket." He repeated

"ess."

James searched her coat pockets and found the blindfold, keys, nipple clamps, and the remote control. Reviewing the different options on the remote, he selected random, which stopped it for now.

"Better?"

"ess."

He reached behind her head and unfastened the buckle holding the gag. Gradually he pulled on the straps embedded in the red orb until it popped out of her mouth. James used his hands to wipe away the drool, and Hannah licked her lips while opening and closing her mouth to loosen her jaws.

"Hannah, I know you were nervous about this experience before we started. So how are you feeling now? Are you enjoying it? Is it everything you wanted it to be?"

Hannah licked her lips again and started to talk. "I have to admit... this experience was not at all what I was expecting, and parts of it were terrifying. But at the same time, I absolutely loved it!" Pausing to stretch her jaws and lick her lips.

"It pushed me out of my comfort zone and challenged me in a way that I really needed, and I feel like I learned so much about myself. Thank you so much!"

They watched the lights of cars going by to give each other a moment of silence.

James unexpectedly broke the silence, "Remember, you promised me you would try to escape for two hours. Are you ready to continue and finish the remaining time?"

"I need a little break," Hannah said slowly. "Yes, I made you a promise, and I will fulfill that promise as soon as I'm ready."

She closed her eyes, inhaled deeply through her nose, held for a few seconds, and then exhaled slowly through her mouth. While repeating the exercise, Hannah reflected on the experience and how it made her feel. She thought about what she enjoyed most about it and how it impacted her. Finally, she thought about what she would do differently if she were to repeat the experience.

"Okay, I'm ready to continue. I made a promise to you, and I want to keep my word to both of us. So let's do it."

Hannah swallowed involuntarily and opened her mouth wide as James pressed the gag through her teeth. She turned and looked out the passenger window as he buckled it at the nap of her neck. Next, he slipped the blindfold over her eyes and fastened it.