Hannah The Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
What goes on in Sin City, stays in Sin City.
8.1k words
4.74
15.9k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,636 Followers

The weeks before graduation were horrendous. I was a nervous wreck trying to put the finishing touches on a couple of videos I had put together as projects for my final exams. I worked day and night on them in addition to attending classes. Fortunately, I had Sarah there to give me the emotional support I needed to get through to graduation day when I would finally receive my Master's degree in Cinematography from a small university in Southern California. It wasn't the most prestigious school but it was all I could afford. Sarah was also able to calm my nerves with some very timely lovemaking. Whenever she recognized I needed a break for my own mental health, she would force me to stop working and take me off to the bedroom where some kissing, grinding, strap-on, and oral play left me with intense orgasms that relaxed me to the point where I could get a decent night's sleep. Getting your pussy and ass expertly eaten by a famous porn star was one sure-fire way to forget all the things that were making me anxious.

Finally, after all the hard work I put in, I was finished with grad school. I was getting my degree and finishing at the top of my class. Even though it was a small program, I was still proud of myself. It was difficult to leave home, move across the country, set up life without knowing a soul, and succeed in my goal. I don't think I could have done it without Sarah's help. Maybe I could have but being with her certainly made things easier in my life. You can't place a value on being with someone you love deeply who gives you constant support in everything you do. I love her dearly and she is the most important person in my life. I don't know what I would do without her.

Sarah kept promising me that we were going to celebrate my graduation in style when that day came, and I could hardly wait. The actual ceremony wasn't all that exciting because Cinematography was a small department in a small school. The best thing about it was knowing I was done with my schooling. Of course, I started to worry about getting a job which frustrated Sarah.

She kept telling me, "Hannah, you have to let yourself be happy for at least a short time and worry about your career later."

In order to help me celebrate, Sarah's graduation gift to me was a trip to Las Vegas. She had to combine some work with the celebration but she promised we'd have a vacation I'd never forget. She had several touristy activities planned including some gambling, shows, and a trip to the Grand Canyon. However, I knew there would be some activities that fell into the category of whatever goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I could hardly wait. I was also going to get to see what Sarah did when she was there without me. I knew we were going to have a great fucking time. The only thing she would tell me is that we were going to meet some high rollers in Vegas who had more money than they knew what to do with.

Sarah and I packed several suitcases with more clothes and shoes than we could possibly wear but women need options when going on vacation. We both wear the same size dress so we packed some of the sexiest dresses that Sarah had in her closet and she said we'd be going shopping as well. We packed plenty of casual clothes and swimsuits too. We honestly could have gone away for a couple of months with the stuff we were bringing. Sarah never told me how long we'd be gone either. She only told me that when we couldn't party anymore that we'd come home. I reminded Sarah several times that I still had to find a job but she wouldn't even discuss it with me.

"Hannah, you'll have plenty of time to worry about that shit later. Right now, all you have to do is focus on relaxing. Trust me, we're about to have the time of our lives in Vegas."

"Since I met you, I have been having the time of my life, Sarah."

"Well, strap yourself in Hannah, we're about to put the icing on the cake."

"You're kind of scaring me, Sarah."

"Don't worry, babe, all you have to do is trust me. Do you trust me?"

"I, I guess so."

"Then just relax and enjoy every moment."

I guess Sarah was right. I've been on a wild ride with her since we met and there was no sense getting off the ride now. To be honest, I was still a little nervous. I mean, since I met Sarah, I've served as a fluffer on a porn movie set, picked up strange guys in a bar, been gang banged, seduced a couple of classmates, and had a threesome with Sarah and Al, the porn industry power hitter and even been paid to have sex with a guy. How much wilder could it possibly get?

Sarah and I dressed up like movie stars for our plane ride to Vegas in short, flashy dresses. She was a movie star though but I was playing the part of being one too. We had a limo pick us up to take us to the airport where we'd take a private jet to Sin City. As usual, neither Sarah nor I were wearing panties and we "accidentally" flashed the driver as we were getting into the car and when we got out at the airport. I was a little disappointed that the plane ride only took an hour because I'd never been on a private jet before and we had all the champagne we could drink. As we were approaching Las Vegas, I could see the strip from above with all the casinos, sports facilities, roller coasters, ferris wheels, and pools. I knew we were going to have a good time.

Another limo picked us up at the airport and took us to our hotel in the middle of the Vegas strip. I had never been to Vegas and was enamored by all of the hotels, the people on the streets, and the glamour of it all. I couldn't wait to see it at night when it was all lit up. We stayed at the Bellagio with the fountains out front and I was expecting we'd be in a large hotel room but the bellhop led us to a huge suite that overlooked the fountains and the strip in front, with a living room, kitchenette, a huge bathroom with dual shower, a well-stocked mini-bar with top-shelf liquor and two huge bedrooms.

When I asked Sarah how much the room cost, she told me, "Don't worry about it, Al and the movie studio are picking up the tab for our entire stay."

I walked around the suite and couldn't believe we'd be staying there. I guess if we were going to be in Vegas, we might as well go in style. Sarah and I unpacked and decided to dress casually and walk up and down the strip like tourists. Sarah has been here plenty of times but I was a newbie. We dressed in jean shorts and tank tops, big floppy hats, and sunglasses. Sarah also had to be careful not to be recognized by adoring fans so she removed all her makeup to help her blend in with the crowd. We walked up and down the strip gambling, eating, drinking, and taking pictures. I was having a ball. Later that evening, we got all dressed up, had dinner in a fancy restaurant, and went dancing in several high-end clubs. Sarah was able to bypass any lines because she was a well-known VIP. We made sweet, tender love when we got back to the room with the curtains open and the lights of the strip flashing through the window. It was a perfect ending to a perfect day.

The second day was a repeat of the first except we slept late, before taking in the sights, then made love a couple of times before partying the night away. It felt fantastic to let loose and not have to worry about classes, exams, or graduation. Whenever my mind started to drift towards the reality of finding a job, Sarah was there to either hand me a drink, throw some money in a slot machine or fuck my brains out.

I knew Sarah had to mix some work with pleasure. She had a gig for a one-night appearance at one of the high-end strip clubs that night. The club would pay porn stars to perform to attract a crowd but Sarah explained that it had more to do with them building a reputation of being the best strip club to go to when in Vegas. She worked through Al on setting up these performances where she'd get paid handsomely, make money from tips, and charge customers for autographed pictures, or to have their picture taken with her. She wanted me to come along and hang out. I had never been to a strip club and I thought it would be sexy to see Sarah entertain a roomful of horny men so I was more than willing to join her. She warned me guys would try to hit on me but I'm used to that.

I decided to wear a royal blue print halter mini dress that showed off plenty of cleavage and side boob depending on how it was tied and it showed off plenty of my legs. I wore a black thong and black high heels. Sarah dressed in jean shorts and a tank top and brought along a couple of costumes and something to change into after her two shows at 10 PM and midnight. We planned on partying afterward.

We had cars to pick us up and drive us to wherever we were going which is a luxury I never could have imagined. There was a decent crowd when we got to the club, around 8:30 PM. A couple of people recognized Sarah but she was dressed casually without makeup so she was, for the most part, to go in incognito but guys were still checking her out. I was dressed up for a night out on the town and I could hear guys talking about me.

"Hey, check out that chick. I can't wait to see her up on stage. I wonder when she goes on."

"Forget the stage, I want to take her for a private dance. Damn, she looks good. Look at those tits."

"I love redheads, too. Look at those legs.."

I was proud that with all the half-dressed and naked women walking around that some of the guys were looking at me. I followed Sarah into her dressing room and someone brought us a couple of drinks. We talked as Sarah got ready. It was exciting to see her doing her hair and makeup in preparation to take off her clothes for the men.

While Sara was getting ready, she asked me, "Do you want to join me on stage? The guys really liked you when we were walking in?"

"Gee, I don't know, Sarah, I've never stripped before."

"Nonsense, you've done it for me plenty of times."

"Yeah, but that was in the privacy of our house, not in front of a crowd like this."

"Come on, where's Hannah the Whore? She needs to come out of hiding. What happens here, stays here, remember?"

"I'll think about it but don't count on it."

Sarah told the manager to keep a seat at the bar open for me for when she was dancing. When it was almost time for her to go on stage, I took my seat at the end of the bar. I quickly found out that if a single woman is sitting at the bar wearing a sexy dress, the customers think you're a stripper. I had to keep telling guy after guy that I was a customer not a performer and I didn't do lap dances. It was flattering and annoying at the same time.

When the DJ announced their featured dancer, Sarah Love, the crowd went crazy. I know my partner was a popular porn star but this was the first it really sunk in on how many people knew who she was. When I watched her videos online, I could see how many views the videos attracted but now, there was a large crowd of mostly men that were showing their appreciation for her beauty and sexual talents. I felt like a proud parent watching their child at a dance recital, except Sarah was a full-grown woman, porn star, and stripper. She was wearing a very tiny black bikini top, sheer black micro mini skirt, a white g-string that contrasted with the rest of her outfit, and black five-inch heels

I watched in awe of her talents in capturing the attention of the audience, the way she gyrated around the stage, swung on the pole, played to individuals or tables of guys in the audience, and took tips in her top and g-string. She was more than a stripper, she was an entertainer. Some men shouted crude comments at Sarah but it didn't bother her in the least. At the end of the first song, she peeled off her top to the cheers of the crowd.

As the second song began, Sarah strutted around the stage giving everyone a view of her bouncing boobs and taking tips between them. As guys approached the stage, some of them would try to cop a quick feel but she quickly brushed their hands aside. I guess that was a hazard of the job. For a lousy tip, a man felt he had the right to grab her ass or lick her tit. Halfway through the second song, Sarah took off her skirt, not that it was hiding that much anyway. Just before the third song started, she slipped off her g-string, standing before the crowd totally naked. I had been naked and even fucked in front of several men before but I couldn't imagine taking off my clothes in front of a roomful of people.

Before Sarah started to dance she took a microphone and told everyone to, "say hello to my good friend, Hannah who's sitting at the bar in the blue dress."

I almost died of embarrassment as everyone in the place turned to look at me and began to cheer. My face got flush as I raised my drink and waved.

Then Sarah announced, "I tried to get her to come up on stage with me but she is too shy. Maybe if you show her some love, she'll change her mind for the second show."

The crowd started chanting, "Hannah, Hannah, Hannah."

I was even more embarrassed but it was all in good fun. All the attention turned back to Sarah as she started to dance nude, bending, twisting, and lifting her leg high in the air as she brazenly displayed her pussy, ass, and tits to the audience. She kept taking tips as men threw money onto the stage or walked up to have her take the money between her boobs. Sarah danced to more than the traditional three-song set and when she was done, she announced that she would be off to the side to sign pictures or pose with fans if they wanted to take their own picture. Of course, all this was for a fee.

I could not believe how many men and even some women lined up to get their pictures taken with Sarah. I helped collect money and pass out autographed pictures. Naturally, some of the guys ran their hands across her ass during the picture taking but it didn't seem to bother Sarah. A tall blonde girl in daisy dukes and a crop top with at least an E rack went up and had Sarah sign her boobs which I thought was really cute and giggled as she got a picture with Sarah's face in between her now signed tits. She had to split some of the money with the club but between tips and the money from the pictures, Sarah made more than $3,000. That was in addition to her appearance fee which was quite sizable and this was only the first of two sets.

While I was helping Sarah with the pictures, numerous men came up to me encouraging me to dance during her second set. I just brushed them off, not taking them seriously. I figured they were horny men that wanted to see every woman naked. One guy got my attention by offering me $500 for a three-song private dance for him and his girlfriend. He got me thinking but I graciously declined.

Between sets, Sarah cleaned herself up after all those guys touched her and we had a few drinks. I told her how amazed I was at her talent that I admitted I underestimated. She had a roomful of men practically drooling over her during her entire set and afterward.

Sarah got me thinking when she said, "You know, if you got up there and danced with me, we'd make a small fortune. We could do a mild lesbian act by kissing, fondling each other, and doing a fake sixty-nine; shit, they'd be throwing money at us. Besides, I think Hannah the Whore would love it."

I had to smile and replied, "Let me think about it. I don't know if I have the courage."

"Oh, bullshit, Hannah. You sucked and fucked guys on a movie set in front of everyone, got gang banged, and picked up strangers in a bar to fuck in the parking lot. Oh, you have the courage."

"You know me all too well, Sarah."

Sarah came up to me, gave me a long kiss on the lips while she ran her hand up my dress to tickle my pussy, and said, "I sure do, honey. I sure do."

She then laid out a scenario that would make it more exciting for the audience and how it would play out. I smiled at her but I didn't say yes but I also didn't say no either. We drank some more and played with each other a little before it was time for Sarah to get into her costume. For the second set, she was going to wear my favorite outfit; a school uniform with a sheer white, front-tie crop top, a very short red and black pleated skirt with a white thong, white thigh highs, and white five-inch heels. Sarah knew I wanted to fuck her right there in the dressing room and she knew she'd be teasing me as well as the audience.

Before she started her second set, I went and took my seat at the bar and was approached by several more men to give them a lap dance but politely refused their requests. Some were offering several hundred dollars. It was tempting but I was there to see Sarah perform. I couldn't help but think that I could have made several thousand dollars myself that night if I worked the crowd and did some private dances but I was there to support Sarah.

When Sarah came out, there were more people in the audience and the cheers were even louder. She pranced around the stage letting the crowd worship her from afar. Before she started dancing, Sarah took the microphone again and tried to encourage me to come up on stage. The crowd cheered their encouragement but I refused. That was part of the tease Sarah and I worked out. She said we had to build their desire. While she danced, she would look over at me and motion with her index finger for me to come up on stage but I shook my head, no, much to the disappointment of the crowd. About halfway through the song, Sarah ran off stage, took me by the hand, and dragged me up on stage as the crowd roared.

The crowd went wild, so loud that the sound was deafening when Sarah took me in her arms and gave me a long, wet, deep kiss while slipping her hands up my dress to expose my bare ass and announced, "Hannah and I are more than just good friends."

I demurely began to dance as the audience cheered. I was embarrassed but felt empowered at the same time.

Sarah danced behind me and untied the top of my halter dress but I held it in place as the audience chanted, "Show us your tits, show us your tits."

I then let Sarah pull my hands away as the top of my dress fell to my waist. It was so exhilarating as the crowd went wild as Sarah and I danced topless and then turned towards each other rubbing our tits together. I could see guys looking up my dress as we danced but I didn't care. They were literally throwing money on stage and guys were lining up for me to take their money from between my breasts as I squeezed them together around their cash. A few of them slipped their hands up the back of my dress to grab my ass or tried to kiss my breasts while tipping me. A few guys had me turn around while they lifted the back of my skirt to place their tips in the string of my thong as I exposed my ass to everyone in the place.

At the beginning of the second song, Sarah removed her skirt and came up behind me nuzzling my neck and groping my breasts then unzipping the back of my dress allowing it to fall to the floor. I bent over and tossed it to the side and began to dance at the opposite end of the stage from Sarah. We would meet in the middle of the stage and make out for the crowd before changing places on the stage. I continued to shake my tits, bend over, and dance. The whole time we were both collecting tips. It was a huge ego boost to have men lined up to give me money so they could get a close-up look at my body.

We both got naked for the third song. By then, I had gotten over my nervousness and was getting into being naked on stage in front of a couple of hundred horny men and a scattering of women. It was a big confidence boost to have men idolizing me and finding me so desirable. It helped me understand why Sarah got into this business. Sarah and I were dancing around separately and sometimes together. I would follow her lead seeing I had never done this before and made sure I got down on all fours to bend over for the audience, brazenly displaying my pussy and asshole to them. It was a huge turn-on to be inviting them to look at every inch of my naked body and shake my boobs in front of them.

Jay142
Jay142
3,636 Followers