Hannah The Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to say exactly how much we made that evening but just let me say that Sarah and I both made what some people make in a year. The men in the private VIP room are extremely wealthy and they were willing to pay good money for a private strip show, lap dances, and a girl-on-girl performance. They paid even more for the gang bang and left a huge tip for the cleanup show when we were done. Sarah was also cultivating potential investors for her business venture too.

Before we left the ten gentlemen in the private room, Sarah told me we could grab a quick shower downstairs in her dressing room because we were both pretty sticky from our little party. I followed her down a back staircase where we ran into some of the other performers. They gave us some dirty looks and made rude comments but Sarah explained they were jealous because they knew we just got done fucking some high rollers which took money away from them.

While we were reapplying our makeup after our shower, Sarah mentioned to me, "You know if you would have won our contest, I would have protested after that little trick you pulled."

"Trick, What trick?"

"You know, that fake orgasm. I knew exactly what you were doing."

"How did you know?" I asked sheepishly.

"Come on Hannah, I've fucked you plenty of times to know when it's real."

"Hey, you could have protested all you wanted but all is fair in love and sex."

As we were leaving, I asked Sarah how much money we made and all she would say is, "We made enough that you don't have to worry about finding a job for a long time."

I honestly didn't care about the money after Sarah had supported me and let me live in her beach house while I went to school. I loved her and trusted her so it didn't really matter. Besides, I had a great time. We ended up going back to the hotel room to drop off all the money we made that night and going to the nightclub in the hotel to party the night away.