Hannah The Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah came over to me when I was on all fours and gave my ass a hard slap and told me to get on my back. I didn't even question her and did what she told me. She then parted my legs, exposing my cunt to everyone. I felt so slutty and sexy. Sarah kneeled in front of me, running her warm hands up and down my legs. She then dove between my wide-spread thighs and pretended to eat me as the crowd roared. When she rolled over onto her back, I did the same to her.

When we were making out on stage, Sarah told me, "Let's get into that sixty-nine position we talked about but we can't do anything real. Don't get carried away. It will be raining money."

Sarah guided me onto my back and when she straddled my head, another deafening roar went up from the audience. It got even louder when her head dipped between my legs. We were each licking as close to our partner's pussy as we could legally get and I even faked an orgasm which the crowd loved. I could feel men gathering around the stage to get a better look at us. Sarah lifted her head and proudly licked her lips. We ended the set by going around collecting more tips. When the song ended the crowd demanded an encore so Sarah and I stayed out for one more song repeating many of our lesbian scenes for them.

When the last song ended, Sarah and I collected our clothing and the money that was strewn about the stage and went back to the dressing room to get cleaned up before Sarah went back out to pose for more pictures. Some guys even wanted their picture taken with me or the both of us. When we got back to the dressing room and counted the money, Sarah told me we almost doubled her previous best night in tips and pictures.

I took Sarah in my arms and told her, "That was amazing. Now I understand why you strip. I can't wait to fuck you."

We started to embrace and finger one another but the general manager of the club interrupted us. He told Sarah that there was a group of VIPs that rented one of the lounges for groups and there were ten guys that wanted me and Sarah to do a private show for them.

"How much are they offering?"

He whispered in her ear and Sarah nodded her head and said, "Okay, but we aren't fucking anybody. Give us a few minutes though."

Sarah told me that we'd make a killing in less than an hour. The guys wanted us to dance and give them some lap dances. She said it would be fun and well worth our time. I was along for the Vegas joyride and quickly agreed. We freshened up and got dressed with Sarah in her first outfit. I loosened the ties on my halter dress so I was showing more cleavage. Heck, my breasts were almost falling out of my dress. When we were ready, the general manager led us to the private room. It had a semi-circle of seats that looked like a long sofa and a small stage in the middle. There were ten very well-dressed men who looked like they had money to spare.

You can sometimes tell that a man has money by the way they carry themselves, almost in an arrogant manner. Their clothes looked tailored to their bodies; their hair is cut precisely, they have manicured hands and they like to show off their expensive watches, rings, and gold chains. They don't wear cheap shoes either.

Sarah and I mingled with them while having a drink. They asked us the typical questions a man would ask a woman in a bar such as our outside interests, how old we were, and whether Sarah and I were just friends, or more serious. I knew what they wanted to hear but it was also the truth that we were both very young and that we were a couple but still needed a good fucking from a hard cock from time to time. I told them I met Sarah on a movie set as an intern and ended up fluffing on the second day of the shoot. They were loving it and I could see that they were practically drooling over me and Sarah. I don't think any of them could have told you the color of my eyes because they were too busy staring at my chest and Sarah's mostly exposed body.

After our first drink, Sarah asked for refills and asked me, "Are you ready to get started?"

"I am if you are."

We weren't there to socialize, we were there to make some quick money and a lot of it so Sarah didn't want to waste too much time. When the next song started, Sarah and I got up on the small stage and began to dance, moving around the stage so each man got a good look at us. I twirled a few times so my dress would flare giving the men a view up my dress. This was very different from dancing on the main stage as the audience was loud and boisterous out there while it was more subdued and personal in the VIP area. It was easier and almost impossible not to make eye contact with these guys. After the first song, Sarah told me to take off my dress and we'd go off the stage and dance in front of the guys, basically giving them lap dances and expecting them to be very "handsy" as she put it. I was pretty horny already so that didn't bother me in the least. After displaying my body the way I had done, I wanted to be touched.

As we got nearly naked, there were some appreciative comments on our breasts. They were even more enamored with our mostly naked bodies as we walked around the room giving them a close-up view. It didn't take long for them to sit on the edges of their seats so we would be closer to them and just like Sarah said, their hands started to grope my thighs, hips, and ass. When I didn't resist, the first guy started to suck on my nipples. I have to admit it felt wonderful but I knew I had to keep moving along to try and please everyone. The next guy got even bolder by running his fingers against my pussy through my thong. I stopped him at first but a few seconds later he was back at it so I moved on to the next guy. The rest were pretty much repeated as they each were touching me everywhere, sucking on my nipples and trying to finger me through my thong. I knew I could set my own limits but it felt so good so I never said anything. Besides, I knew Sarah and I would be making a lot of money for an hour's worth of work.

When Sarah and I got naked we danced and made out on stage then proceeded to give the men lap dances again. This time, I let them finger me and play with my clit. One guy tried to stick his finger up my ass but I stopped him. I did let him play with my asshole though. The men especially liked when I would rub my ass against their erections. I think one might have even cum while I gyrated in his lap. My pussy juices were flowing as I got more turned on by the roomful of strangers worshiping my naked body.

I saw Sarah talking to the main VIP guest after the song ended. It looked as though they were negotiating something. I saw her shaking her head, with him whispering something in her ear and shaking her head again. They both smiled when she nodded her head in agreement a moment later.

Sarah approached me and said, "The guys want to see us do each other for real, and trust me, we'll get paid a ton of money. What do you think?"

"Well honey, I'm following your lead while we're here. I'm so fucking hot, I wouldn't mind fucking you right here, right now in front of everyone. I think it will be hot. Shit, I'd do it for nothing."

"That's my girl, Hannah the Whore," she replied with a smirk on her face.

Sarah asked that they play some softer music and dim the lights a little as we got up on stage and began to kiss and touch each other. I love when Sarah softly runs her hands over my neck, arms, down my sides to my hips then up my back to pull me in closer to kiss her deeply. Sarah's tender spot is the nape of her neck and when I gently nibble and kiss her there, I can almost feel her melting in my arms. We were so horny and into each other, that we blocked out the fact that ten guys were watching us. I cupped her full breasts and began to lick on suck on her nipples then leaned back so Sarah could return the favor. We began to kiss again while fingering one another. I could hear comments coming from our small audience who were careful not to say too much so they didn't break the spell we were weaving not only for them but for us too.

"Damn man, they aren't acting. They're really into each other."

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

We started to kiss again but we were straddling one another's thighs and grinding ourselves together. My pussy was on fire and I knew from experience that Sarah was just as hot. I loved having an audience and if I looked over Sarah's shoulder I could see a roomful of erections and men watching in awe. I don't know why seeing two women making love turns men on so much but they were witnessing a performance they'd never forget.

Sarah had me stick my leg out a little further and she began to rub herself against my thigh rolling her hips like she was riding me. She rode my thigh for a while before it was my turn. I know Sarah intended to tease the ten men but we were teasing each other too. I was already horny from stripping but I was even hotter now and needed some relief.

I told to Sarah, "I need to fuck you," and said it loud enough for everyone to hear.

All she did was smile at me and lay me down on the stage. I instinctively spread my legs as Sarah straddled my thigh. She began to grind herself against my pussy and I was lifting my hips to fuck her in return. We had our tongues deep in each other's mouths as we continued our tribbing on stage for our audience, moaning the entire time as our hands explored our partner's naked flesh.

Before we each could orgasm, Sarah straddled my head. I gazed up at her familiar pussy and asshole I couldn't wait to taste her. If the guys wanted a show, they were about to get one. Sarah began to rub her pussy over my lips and I stuck my tongue out to taste those delicious juices. She guided her ass closer to my tongue so I began to lick her from her anus to her pussy and back again with my mouth and tongue.

The men were saying things like, "Hey, I'll trade places with her," or "Oh shit, eat that pussy."

Sarah reached down, lifted my legs, and spread them wide so everyone could get a good look at me on display then lowered her head and began to eat me. I could hear the men moving around the room to get a look at me eating Sarah or her eating me. I think they had to see for themselves that what they were witnessing was really happening. They were seeing a famous porn star performing a real live lesbian show with her lover. My tongue was buried deep inside Sarah and she was busy lapping at my clit.

I was so hot, I was the first to cum and it was a wild, hip-bucking orgasm. That triggered Sarah's orgasm but we weren't stopping at one each. We were too turned on to stop. It wasn't even about the money we were being paid; it was about pleasing each other. We didn't stop licking, sucking, and eating each other until we each came one more time. When we were done, Sarah climbed off my head and I looked up to see ten very horny men mesmerized by what they just witnessed. By that time, the guys naturally wanted to fuck us but that wasn't part of the deal.

Sarah walked up to the main man and gave him a deep kiss on his lips and I could see her tongue slipping into his mouth. I picked out the cutest guy in the room and gave him a big, deep kiss too. Their friends were laughing and asking them what it tasted like but it was all in good fun.

The guy who seemed like he was in charge pulled Sarah aside and I could tell he was offering her some more money to stick around and I heard her say, "Are you kidding me? For that amount, you could get any escort in Vegas. Don't insult us."

Sarah was an expert negotiator and started to walk away.

He then said, "No, wait a minute."

He went and talked to the other guys then he and Sarah went into a corner to negotiate. I saw her keep shaking her head while I was making small talk with the nine other guys not knowing if I should get dressed or not. Sarah was dickering for a few minutes when I saw both of them smile and shake hands.

Sarah then pulled me aside and said, "I'll tell you later, but they are giving us an unbelievable amount of money to fuck them all, five each. Are you up to it?"

"I'm following your lead, babe. If you need me to continue being Hannah the Whore, well then, I'm at your service. Besides, I've been looking at all those hard-ons all night. I could use a cock or five by now."

When I turned around, I saw a roomful of naked men in various stages of erection. They were huddling together and deciding who would get to fuck which one of us. Some wanted to fuck Sarah because she was a porn star but my red hair seemed to be popular too. I felt like a piece of meat being bargained for among them but I guess that's all we were, an available piece of ass. When they had the arrangement all settled, the organizer came up and told Sarah that the woman that made all of their guys cum first would get a huge tip. That didn't bother me because Sarah and I would share the money anyway. However, Sarah and I are both very competitive people which added a twist to the gang bang.

Sarah started some trash talking which was all in fun, "If you want, I can tell him that we'll share the tip money, after all, I'm a pro at this."

"I may be an amateur but that doesn't mean I don't fuck and suck as well as you, babe. I think we should let the winner get the reward."

"I don't want to embarrass you, Hannah, Are you sure?"

"Oh, I'm sure. You're forgetting, I learned from the best," I replied while giving Sarah a wink and a smile.

The guys were loving our trash talk because it meant we were going to put some effort into this gang bang and not just lay back and take a dick. I was fully prepared for the friendly competition. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by five men, each of them feeling, probing, and sucking on various parts of my body. Rushes of pleasure were shooting through my body directly to my clit. Ten hands and five mouths were moving along every inch of my young, tender body. I could feel hard cocks pressing against my stomach, thighs, and ass.

When I felt some gentle pressure on my shoulders, I knew exactly what was expected of me so I slowly sank to my knees. Five hard dicks surrounded me so I took the one directly in front of me first. He wasn't that big so it was easy for me to swallow. As I sucked him, I stroked two others randomly. I sucked him for a minute or so before moving on to the next one, an average-sized uncut cock. Next was the largest cock of them all at maybe 7.5 inches. The guys were amazed when I had no trouble taking all of it.

"Damn, it looks like we're paying for an experienced whore," one of them commented.

"Yeah, at least she's worth the cash."

After I worked on all five dicks several times each, they arranged me so I could ride one and suck on another. I was able to glance over at Sarah who had all three of her holes filled and was starting to jerk off the other two. That's where her experience was paying off. I never thought of that.

I was trying to compete with her so I said, "Isn't someone going to fuck my ass?"

I didn't have to ask twice. I don't know where they got the lube but one of the guys was greasing me up before he started poking around my backside. I guided him into my ass and with all of my holes filled, I motioned for the other two to get closer so I could stroke them. I was determined to win the friendly competition with Sarah.

My group of five saw their friends rotating between Sarah's mouth, ass, pussy, and hands so they followed suit. Sarah and I were both moaning as we were sucking, fucking, and jerking our group of men. I was enjoying it so much that I came, which helped bring one of the guys off and filled my ass with his cum. Within seconds, another cock was stuffed in my ass. I was proud that I took the lead, but it didn't last too long because one of Sarah's guys came shortly thereafter.

Seeing I was down to four guys, I began to alternately blow two of them as they started to rotate around me. I could taste my own pussy on one of the dicks I was blowing so I knew he was the one fucking me. When I tasted lube on another, I knew where his dick had been. That meant I had two new cocks in my pussy and ass. When the guys rotated again, the man fucking me came deep in my pussy. That triggered one of the dicks in my mouth. He shot some of his jizz on my face and I swallowed the rest. I felt like I was in for an easy win in my competition with Sarah until two of her guys came in succession.

I thought, "Fuck, I need to do something to get these last two guys off quickly."

I started to tell them out loud how great their cocks felt in my pussy and ass. I told them how they knew how to please a woman and couldn't get enough of them. I begged them to fuck me harder and faster. I was moaning loudly and faked an orgasm. That set off the guy in my pussy leaving one remaining man to get off.

Meanwhile, one of Sarah's men also came leaving both of us with one more guy. We were both getting our asses fucked hard and I was squeezing my ass tighter to try to get him to cum. Both men were groaning loudly themselves. They were both about to cum and I was pushing my ass back against the cock inside me but Sarah's guy came first with mine finishing about thirty seconds later. Fuck, it was so close but I lost to my girlfriend, lover, and porn star.

Sarah was a very gracious winner and told me, "That was fun, babe. We should do this again sometime."

I'm not the best loser and commented, "Yeah, fun for you because you won." I then smiled at her and said, "Congrats. You look so pretty with cum all over you."

I then leaned in to give Sarah a soft kiss which led to a longer, deeper kiss. When she kissed me, I could taste the cum on her lips. We then began to lick droplets of cum off each other's bodies. It seemed like the natural thing to do. I was licking cum from her face and tits then pausing to allow her to return the favor.

We seemed to tune out the ten naked guys in the room as Sarah and I got into a sixty-nine and began licking cum from our pussies and asses. The men gave us quite the encouragement to continue but they were only background noise. Getting mutually gang banged turned us both on and we knew just how to please each other. Sarah took pleasure in straddling my face and wiping her sloppy pussy on my lips but I loved it too. I didn't waste any time sticking my tongue deep into her and eating that well-fucked pussy. Sarah pulled my legs back and was tonguing me back and forth from my ass to my cunt.

There's nothing better than tasting Sarah's double cream pie. Not only do I get some of her juices but a man's cum is like icing on the cake or should I say pie? We both like to have a dick in us at times and it usually turns us both on so much that it makes our climax more intense when getting eaten by our lover. Sarah and I were both squirming with her being the first to come with me soon afterward.

I took great pride in telling Sarah, "You may have made your five men cum first but I made you cum before me."

"That may be so, babe, but who taught you to eat pussy?"

"Maybe the student is passing the professor, Dr. Love," I replied with a smirk.

The men gave us subdued applause when we were done. I think they were still in shock that Sarah and I continued the show after they had cum. They wanted to know how to contact Sarah or to let them know when she'd be in Vegas again. She politely took their contact information but I got the impression they were never going to hear from her again. Sarah later explained to me that she would always go through the club owner to arrange these get-togethers. If she went off on her own, she'd lose a good source of referrals to wealthy clients. It wasn't something she wanted to do regularly anyway. She didn't mind once in a while if the money was right but she saw her future in the porn industry, not as a high-priced escort. This group of guys got lucky because Sarah wanted to "entertain" them with me as part of our Sin City adventure and we made a shitload of money besides.