Hannah's a Spiritual Girl

Story Info
Hannah's husband is granted one all-powerful wish. Kind of.
5.7k words
4.06
34.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

The inspiration and mood to write my own genie/wishes fulfilled type of story came to me when working on Chapter 7 and 8 of "The Unholy Whale". Please be aware that, just like my other story, the following is not exactly an uplifting or positive affair. If depressing misuse of absolute power is not your thing, I'd suggest you to not read further.

-Wiseman

Hannah's a Spiritual Girl

"So, please indulge me one last time--are there any limitations to what I can wish for?"

"None. Like I have told you each previous time you have asked." The light inside of the urn replied. Its disembodied voice was, as always, melodious and pleasant to listen to, if a little distant.

"Then, I am finally ready to make my wish." I told it, trying to keep my excitement in check.

We had bought the weird-looking urn on a complete whim from a flea market in a small town we had passed through on one of our first trips together as a couple. Hannah, my wife who was back then still just my girlfriend, had spotted the urn, hidden among heaps of similar-looking kitschy garbage. Even though we had both laughed about how ugly the urn was, it definitely clashed with what most people would consider as sensible aesthetics, we had purchased it. It would be a great memory of a wonderful vacation if nothing else. We got a shock to say the least when the urn had begun to speak to us as soon as we had placed it in the backseat of our car. The shining light held inside of the urn had presented itself as a nature spirit, so grateful to have been purchased and thus "freed from its shackles" by us that it would grant us a wish each.

I had immediately been ready to wish for a bunch of money or good fortune, but Hannah, wise as always, suggested that we should wait a while before deciding what to wish for. After confirming with the spirit of the urn that it would be fine with us holding off on our wishes, Hannah and I had brought the urn back home with us. Eventually, it found its place in a corner of our bedroom and just remained there as a curious decoration.

Through the years that had followed, the spirit had grown into a sort of pet, or perhaps even an odd kind of roommate to us. The spirit seemed to appreciate our company and we it, and it did not seem to mind much that we kept putting off actually wishing for something.

Hannah and I were still a young couple, still much in love, but the spontaneity and unprovoked expressions of love from our first years together had started to fade along with mounting responsibilities from work and adult life in general. Recently, Hannah had begun breaching the up until then forbidden subject of kids and our future together. I tried my best putting such discussions off, telling her that I was still not ready for kids as of yet.

My answer frustrated Hannah, but she could see my point of view--our careers were finally taking off and kids now would risk ruining that. At the same time I recognized that it was unfair of me to ask her to wait for much longer; as a woman nearing thirty she could not wait much longer to start a family. We had had our first big fight over this a few days ago, and though we had made up in the end, the issue of kids and our long-term plans for the future was still not resolved.

Hannah was out of town for a business meeting and had left me to my own devices in our quite spacious apartment. I knew she would not be back before tomorrow afternoon at the very earliest. After returning late from a busy workday, I had settled with playing video games to distract myself but I could not help mentally retreading our fight shortly before Hannah had left and how it had made me feel. Unfamiliar feelings and emotions simmered in me, bothering me. "Was it anger I felt? Why? What she said made total sense, didn't it? We were married and old enough to finally start a real family..." My thoughts pricked at me, bothering me more and more until I shut the video game off. It was finally time to ask the spirit of the urn to grant me my wish!

All thanks to Hannah's wise suggestion all those years ago, I had gotten lots of time to ponder what to wish for. I had asked the spirit of the urn about the scope of its powers many times, and every time I had received the same answer: There was no limit to what I could wish for, and there was no limit to the spirit's power. It would only grant one wish to each of us and would disappear after this duty had been fulfilled, though. Given this, what to wish for was obvious.

"I wish for unlimited wishes."

"That... was unexpected. Your wish is granted." The disembodied voice from the urn seemed startled.

"You're surprised?"

"Yes, I never imagined that one of you mortals would wish for more wishes. How quaint!" The voice, as always, pleasant like a spring breeze.

"Really? I figure asking for more wishes would be most people's first thought after being told you'd only grant one. Humans are greedy to a fault, no? Isn't that why most genies have rules against a wish for more wishes?"

"That may be true. I'll have to consider this going forward. The last wish I granted before I came into your possession blessed a hungry hunter with a docile buffalo for him to kill, slaughter and skin. Before that, it was a wish for rain and a good harvest. You humans seem to have evolved quite a bit since-"

"Well, enough chit-chat." I interjected to stop the spirit's musings. "I wish that you would never hurt me in any way and that you will always interpret any uncertainties with my wishes in what would be the objectively most beneficial outcome for me."

"Your wishes are granted. Gosh, it feels so weird to grant more than one wish to the same mortal! But why would you feel a need to wish for such things, my friend? Why would you ever think I would hurt you? You are dear to me!"

"Well, it's just a bunch of silly wishes, right?" I agreed with a laugh. "Umm... Let's see... I wish you would leave the urn and take a physical form. You'll... Y-your appearance, behavior and mannerisms will be exactly like my wife Hannah's from a few years before we met, shortly after she turned eighteen!" I surprised myself as soon as I spoke my next wish aloud. I had fantasized about giving the spirit a physical form many times in the years since we had gotten it--but in my fantasy I had always shaped it to look like one of my favorite pornstars, or a fantasy of a woman I'd like to see take shape. It had never crossed my mind I would want it to look like my wife. At least not consciously.

The light in the urn died out and suddenly, a more than ten years younger version of my wife stood next to it, in my bedroom. She seemed surprised, peering with great scrutiny at her hands and then laughed a bubbly laugh. "This will be such a fun surprise! You're planning to surprise Mrs. Hannah when she comes home, right?!" She smiled widely, showing off perfect white teeth.

The young version of Hannah wore a plain, tight-fitting t-shirt and jean shorts that brought my attention to her long, supple legs. "Hannah used to dress this way all the time before, didn't she?" I realized. I had grown so used to seeing my wife either formally dressed up when going to work, or in sweatpants and big comfy sweaters when at home, that I had kind of forgotten. The Hannah before me looked so goddamn cute smiling at me all innocently!

"Yeah, that's uhhh... right, we'll surprise her. Totally." I answered while my mind was spinning. The spirit in the shape of my wife Hannah tittered, excited. "But... my wife is still at home, isn't she? I wish we were married!"

The spirit that looked like Hannah's laugh stopped and she gasped. A plain golden ring appeared out of thin air around her finger. "Your wish has been granted and we are married, dear husband. But what about Mrs. Hannah, your other wife? Ummm... I'm a s-spirit, not a human, so how can we be married? It just does not make sense..." She seemed shocked while she tried to grasp at the implications of my wish. "I... do you... p-perhaps wish for me to make it legal for you to have multiple wives? I'll cause lots of problems for you and Mrs. Hannah from now on otherwise, right?"

"What do you mean? You're my wife, Hannah, aren't you?" The young girl in her tight clothes in front of me remained extremely confused, gazing up at me with big expressive eyes--not comprehending what I was saying. I swallowed nervously before I continued speaking. Wishing for the spirit to take physical form had gone in a completely different direction than what I had originally envisioned, but... it did excite me to see my wife, or at least a version of her, look at me like that. Uncertain and dependent. In need of me and my support.

"I wish that you have no recollection or memory of ever being anything other than my wife Hannah. It is not weird at all to you that you are able to grant your husband's wishes. You would never grant wishes to yourself or to anybody except for him, though."

For a brief moment, the girl looked scared. Then, all fear and confusion simply seemed to evaporate. She blinked a few times and settled down. "Wishes granted." Hannah smiled at me. "I... what were we talking about again, dear?"

"Oh, not much. Just how much you love me. I wish you were madly in love with me."

She gasped again as my new wish imposed itself on her. Then, her now flushed face shone with another sweet smile and she drew close and hugged me hard. "Of course I'll grant that wish, dear. But you didn't need to wish for it, silly. Naturally, I'd love my kind and cute hubby soooo much!"

Hugging her, I pulled her down with me on top of our bed. "Yeah? Well, I wish you loved me more than anything. I wish that you are not simply madly in love with me, I wish that you unquestionably know that you belong to me, body and soul." I whispered to her.

She listened and then both moaned and groaned while she embraced me harder than my wife had ever done before. "W-wish granted. Gosh, you've made my head all fuzzy... I f-feel so weird when I look at you now!" She continued hugging me as tightly as she could, brushing her soft face and lips against me. She breathed deep, as if she needed to breathe in my scent. "I could remain like this forever, dear. Just feeling you against me, feeling your kindness and warmth..."

I kissed her and we remained like that for a while, laying on the bed together. My teenage wife snuggling as close to me as was humanly possible, and then some. There was not a shred doubt in my mind that she did not love me with all of her heart--I had wished for it, after all.

"Hannah," I finally broke the silence. "I want you to address me as your Master, understood?"

"Umm... yeah, I guess... It's a fetish thing for you, right? I'll... I'll do it for you of course, dear Master!" She seemed hesitant about it, but would naturally comply with the request of her more than beloved husband.

Though she was much younger now, it did not surprise me that an independent and willful woman like Hannah would be far from thrilled to call a man her Master, no matter how much she loved him. "That just didn't do at all." I thought and an unexpected flash of something like anger sparked within me. I carefully considered what to say for a few moments, pondering the wording of my wishes, and then I finally spoke.

"Hannah, I wish that every part of your being were acutely aware that while it may please me to call you my wife, you are truly nothing more than my slave and an always willing whore solely for my pleasure. I wish you would always be mindful that you are my lesser and that you willingly defer to me in all things."

Yet another light, but now also shocked and scared, gasp came from from the girl when my latest wishes became her truth. "Your wishes have been granted. Do you require anything more from me, my Master?" She then replied, her sweet voice now demure while she cast down her eyes, not daring to look straight at me anymore.

"That was more like it." I broke Hannah's tight embrace and pushed her down on her back atop the bed while I straddled her. Whatever mental gates I had consciously or unconsciously erected had all burst and my darkest desires seeped out. "Yeah, there's a lot more I require! First of all, your body should fit your status as a whore for my pleasure, don't you agree?" I began tearing at the tight t-shirt of the girl pinned beneath me, clutching it and pulling it over her head, revealing the full and appetizing breasts underneath. Before, I had considered myself as lucky to have a wife with such an ample bust. Now, I grabbed her exposed tits and and twisted them. "Your boobs are a fucking eyesore, Hannah! I wish your tits were huge and hypersensitive."

"Y-your wishes be granted, Master." Hannah moaned as her breasts ballooned up underneath me. I maintained my grip of them while they grew. My grubby hands on her swelling bosom seemed to cause Hannah both pleasure and pain due to how sensitive her new breasts had become and her tits swiftly grew from a more than modest size to something straight out of a porn mag.

"That is far from big enough, you dumb whore!" I shook my head, digging into her titty flesh with my hands. "I wish that each of your breasts were much bigger than your head, yet still perky!"

"Please forgive your stupid whore of a wife, Master!" The woman pinned beneath me weakly whimpered, her voice drenched in deep shame. "Is this more pleasing to you?!" As per my request, the already huge breasts ballooned up even more. The end result did not look humanly possible anymore.

"That's more like it. Follow me, Hannah." I got off her and stood beside the bed.

Hannah made and attempt to sit up, but the sheer weight of her new assets made the effort a struggle. I considered keeping her like that for a moment--to see the woman who had been hesitant to submit to me just moments ago struggle so under the joke of a body I had forced on her was a treat. But I decided against it.

"I wish that your body is strong enough to carry your new breasts without any problem, and that you can move around as normal still." I sighed with disappointment when I made my wish.

"Thank you, Master. Your wishes have been granted." Hannah said and sat up. Even when she sat up, her breasts remained perky and without almost any sag as per my request, even though the sheer weight of them should make it impossible. "I am so lucky to have such a kind and thoughtful Master as you." Hannah smiled shyly at me while she sat upright on the bed--exposed--her engorged breasts spilled out over her thighs.

It was too much! I pounced at her, pushing her down on the bed again. Hannah moaned deeply when I began sucking at her inflated and hypersensitive boobies while I pulled off both her shorts and underwear in one swift motion. She was more than ready for me--her Master--with her slutty slave pussy soaked completely. I slid a finger inside of her and could feel her body's undeniable need for more of me. Yet, as turned on as she apparently was from my attention, Hannah remained relatively silent and passive, laying almost still, moaning hard while I enjoyed her.

"What's with the dead fish routine, Hannah? Don't you want your Master to fuck you?" I asked, my voice tense with excitement over my big-titty wife's banging new body.

"No! No, Master, p-please don't misunderstand!" She immediately replied, her voice quaking both from worry elicited by my question, but also from how my finger touched her innermost parts. "I love you! I love you so goddamn much!! And I want to--need to!--feel my body be used and enjoyed by you however you desire!" When she vocalized this desire, she moaned even harder, and I could feel how her pussy tensed and gripped my finger. "I e-exist solely for your pleasure after all, Master. You know that! But I... I d-don't dare to do something that could displease you! If I did do something wrong, something you'd find l-less attractive I could never forgive myself! So I... I just want you to use me and enjoy me in any way you want. P-please forgive your dumb whore wife, Master!"

I chuckled slightly at that and bit down on her tit and nipple. She yelped in response. "Hannah, I'd like for you to climb on top of me and ride me, reverse cowgirl. I want to see you act like a real slut, and I desire for you to make me come with your whore cunt and slut body."

"I... Thank you, Master! I'm so glad! So happy you want me!!" Hannah's immediate reply was almost hysteric with joy.

She began to get up from under me, still struggling a bit due to the sheer size of her bosom. But I grabbed her by her arm while she was rising and held her in place. Leaning close to her ear, I whispered.

"Hannah, I wish that there is nothing more important to you in this moment than to climb on top of me and let me fuck you in reverse cowgirl. I wish that you'd be reduced to less of a human girl and more of ravenous horny beast until you've felt my warm cum blast into your hungry pussy."

The change was instantaneous. All traces of cuteness and innocence evaporated to be replaced by a grimace of lust. Hannah struggled to get out from under me, grunting and moaning like possessed. If not for my wish that she was forbidden from hurting me, she would most assuredly have bitten and scratched me in her struggle to get up. I held her down for a while, enjoying to see her struggle under the overwhelming lust before I finally let go. As soon as I allowed her to, my needful wife pushed me down on my back and climbed on top of me. She turned around, giving me an excellent view of her toned back and firm ass before she swiftly and unceremoniously impaled herself on my hard penis. All the way to the bottom of my shaft immediately. The sound she made when she hungrily accepted me inside of her was almost not human, but more of that of a frantic slut in heat.

Seeing the cute and innocent young girl I had created tremble up and down my penis, her huge breasts visible to me from behind of her, bouncing along with her frantic rhythm, I did not last long. Hannah wail was bestial when I released my seed inside of her, her whole body twitching and squirming while her pussy cramped against my dick. Finally, the spell was broken, and she fell back on top of me--an exhausted and panting mess. Hannah immediately snuggled tightly into her Master's embrace.

After a long time quiet while I hugged her, Hannah finally whispered "You made me feel... so crazy, Master." Her voice pure devotion.

"Yeah, that was pretty intense, Hannah." I agreed while I kissed her forehead. She moaned softly in response to my gentle treatment. I planted kisses trailing across her face towards her ear. I bit her ear teasingly, the girl's body shaking from how good she felt to be given such kind attention by her Master. While she was still purring from my show of gentleness, I surprised her by grabbing one of her inflated tits hard. Hannah jumped to attention immediately with a slutty moan. While she moaned, I whispered straight into her ear: "I wish you would cum right now, Hannah. Twice as hard as you just did."

Immediately, in response to my latest wish, Hannah's body tensed and jerked up and down while she still hugged me. The girl grunted and moaned while I groped her chest--her body wracked by the heaviest orgasm I could imagine. The only stimulation she had needed was my words, the complete power I held over her thanks to my now unlimited wishes.

***

Hannah laid collapsed to me next in the bed. She had finally calmed down, but her sexy body was still twitching slightly. Though, she was still much too out of it to really talk. I got up from the bed and stared at the spent woman beneath me for a while before I said something.

"I wish that you will get pregnant with twins from the sex we just had." I told her.

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers
12