Hannah's a Spiritual Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-your wish... has been granted, dear Master."

I guess I had been ready for kids after all. It was just my wife that had needed some minor alterations.

***

"I'm home, dear!" My wife announced shortly after I had heard the clicking of our door being unlocked. I did not bother to go and greet her by the door, the noises and sound effects from the TV let her know that I was busy.

"Video games again, huh?" I heard Hannah mutter with slight disapproval while she approached.

Hannah walked into our living room and was immediately greeted by the sight of a more than ten years younger version of herself snuggled up in the sofa next to me. The girl in the sofa wore the lingerie panties I had bought for my wife last Valentine's day, but was otherwise naked. She had her arms wrapped around me, kissing me softly on my neck while she congratulated me on a kill I had just gotten in the game. The soft congratulatory kisses were rudely interrupted by Hannah walking in on us.

"What the hell is going on?" My wife asked, her voice still more confused than angry.

"M-master? Who is that woman? Why does she look like me?" My other wife asked, scared and confused while she still clung tightly to me.

"I wish that the woman who just walked into my apartment would shut her mouth and kneel down next to the sofa until I have time for her and allow her to stand up again." I said while I rushed behind cover to grab some more ammo in the game.

The Hannah who had been my only wife until yesterday immediately knelt down wordlessly as per my wish and remained like that. "Wish granted, Master. But can you please let me know what's going on?" Hannah asked, her voice still wary.

"Well, it's not big deal, but I'll want to finish this game before I deal with it. Could you blow me first, though?

"Of course! I'd love to, Master." The young girl purred, my assurance put her mind at ease. Hannah pulled at my sweatpants and with great satisfaction took my dick inside of her warm mouth. Whilst leaning on her giant naked boobs, pushing and rubbing them into me, Hannah gave me an expert blowjob befitting the whore that she really was; thanks to some more wishes earlier the same morning, she no longer had a gag reflex or a need to breath while my cock was in her mouth. Meanwhile, the slightly older woman remained on her knees next to us, unable to move or speak.

I lost the game when there were only four other players left, but when I shot my load down of my hot subservient wife's hungry throat, I still felt like a winner.

Wiping my dick off on Hannah's balloon tits, I stood up and turned my attention to the silent and kneeling woman. She was so beautiful like that, but even though she could not move or speak I could sense anger and hurt simmering inside of her.

"I wish that she needs to obey my every command. And that anything I say to her becomes true and unquestionable facts for her."

"Wishes granted, Master." My wife happily confirmed, while she licked her lips and tits thoroughly to ensure no drop of my cum was wasted.

"Great! Hannah, you may speak again but-"

"Did you fucking wish for a goddamn dumb and obedient clone of me, you sicko?!" She immediately interrupted me. "And you made me watch silently while she fucking gave you a blowjob!? You're insane!!" Her face was red and tears pooled in her eyes. But she remained kneeling, unable to stand up while she shouted at me.

"Hey, calm down and remain calm until I tell you otherwise."

Hannah's heaving breaths became calm and her face lost its red color. "What... what the hell is this? And what's the deal with her stupid breast? I thought you liked my body? I've always worked hard to keep myself in good shape!" Hannah then asked me in a pleasant and calm voice. She seemed surprised at what she had said, or perhaps how she had said it, and put her hands over her mouth as if to cover it.

"I do like your body... Well, at least I did. But it's not fair to expect me to settle for just that when I have limitless powers at my command. You understand, don't you?" I told her.

She sighed, still calm but clearly not satisfied with my answer. "I feel like I should be furious at you for what you said. And this entire situation. But because of what you said before, I just feel so incredibly calm. And on top of it all, I must agree with what you said--you shouldn't have to settle for normal human-sized breasts when you have limitless power." She sighed again. "This is so dumb..." Her voice was relaxed and soft while she spoke. "Well, I don't care for this garbage any longer. We're through and I'm getting a divorce. Better get a lawyer."

"Well, I'm still married to you. Both of you are my wives." I said, pointing at both of the girls paying their full attention to me. Of course I could understand Hannah's feelings and her hurt at what I had done. I just didn't care.

"You're insane. It may be true that we are both your wives, but I don't want any part of this... Hey, spirit! I wish I could move again, and that this creep fell unconscious!" Hannah responded in a calm and relaxed voice, as loud as she could, towards the open door to the bedroom.

I laughed. "That's a crappy wish, Hannah. Besides, going by the logic of our spirit, it'd probably be two wishes. I've already taken care of it, though. You'd never grant anybody else's wishes, would you, Hannah?"

My slave wife looked at us, confused. "No way! Why would I allow anybody except for my Master to get their wishes granted?"

"What's even going on?" Asked the kneeling woman, the question was calm and pleasant.

"That's it! I've finally decided what to do." I replied, paying no more heed to her questions.

"Hannah," I turned to my wife laying on the sofa, leaning her body on her tremendous boobs, watching us both with great interest. "You can imagine a slutty harem girl that a guy like me would fantasize about, right? Shiny skin, veils, silks, golden jewelry... perhaps even a slave collar?"

She nodded. "Totally, absolutely! I've got a pretty clear picture of what you're talking about, Master."

"You're so great Hannah!" I praised my wife, and she smiled widely in response to my kind words. "I wish that you would make her look like that!" I pointed at the older version of Hannah.

"Okey-dokey! Wish granted, dear Master. I still hope that you could tell me what's going on, though-"

"Well, I wish you'd stop worrying about it." I snapped back to shut her up. I was busy appreciating the transformation happening before me.

***

Hannah was unable to do more than kneel before her husband. She ought to want to scream at him! Attack him! Run away! But she remained on her knees in submission for him while feeling extremely calm, just as he had ordered her to. Every other emotion she wanted to feel was washed over with waves of calm. Peace. Quiet. Complacency.

"Had he always been like this?" She wondered. Her husband was so sweet to her. Had he always secretly desired for her to act like his big-breasted bimbo copy that had been so happy to suck his dick just minutes ago? Hannah once again recognized both how weird and scary it was that she could not feel anger or hate towards him for any of it. She just felt calm and relaxed. So infuriatingly calm!

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted and her skin burned like it was on fire! Her body ached and her head spun! After a short intense burst, the pain subsided and she once again felt nothing but calm.

Hannah looked down and around at the floor to see if there was something she could perhaps grab and use as a weapon when she could finally move again. When she could think straight again! She tried to look down, at least. She found that she could no longer even see her thighs anymore! Just two huge breasts, barely covered by pink and white transparent silky sheets, slim golden chains hanging from them connected to nipple studs and the veil she suddenly wore. The color of the foreign giant breasts, and the rest of her skin was a light brown unfamiliar color, like milky chocolate. And the hair that fell into her eyes was a dark and foreign to her.

"What is this?" Hannah asked, but her voice was different. It was husky, and undeniably sensual. She gasped when she heard herself speak. "H-how can I still be so calm?! I... I should be terrified!" The foreign voice asked. It was a stupid question--Hannah knew why!--but it was just too much for her. All of this!!

"Nah, why be terrified? You love your new appearance. Don't you?" Her husband said and gave her his cellphone with the camera app switched on.

She quieted down and nodded wordlessly to confirm his question. She inspected her new self, using her husband's phone as a mirror. "She looked so goddamn hot!" The exotic, oriental beauty that peered back at her, preening for the camera, looked nothing like how Hannah had known herself to look before. And she loved it! Loved the beautiful work of art that she had become!

Despite her new and forced feelings of love for her flawless appearance, her calm voice trembled slightly when she finally mustered enough willpower to tear her gaze away from the reflection and looked up at her husband again. "It's... you are making me feel like this! I'm not... this is not how I look!"

"Well, it's not how Hannah looks, but your name is not Hannah, is it? It's Spirit. Heck, you are not my wife Hannah by any measure of the word. My Hannah is right there, isn't she?" The unfamiliar man said while he pointed at the big-breasted woman named Hannah that laid on the sofa looking at them.

"Y-yes..." Spirit's smooth and comforting voice confirmed the man's question.

"Tell me who you are."

"I'm... Spirit. I... don't know... I feel like I... like I have forgotten many things... I... I feel very calm in front of you, but I don't know who you are, except that you are Hannah's husband."

"So you know my wife, Hannah?"

"I... ummm... I know she's the almost naked girl with the really big breasts in the sofa. I... I don't know anything more, but I... I feel like I should..." Spirit felt incredibly troubled by something but she could not figure out what it was.

"Well, I'll help you sort yourself out, Spirit." The man told her. His voice made her feel calm; Spirit liked to hear him speak! "You now remember everything concerning how Hannah and I purchased a magical urn on a trip several years ago. You are the nature spirit from that urn given physical form. You love the two of us so much that you've happily offered to be our slave maid and servant. In fact, there is not an order from your beloved Master and Mistress that you would disobey." Master's voice trembled as he spoke. He remained quiet for a few moments, looking at his harem slave maid with what may have been some form of concern. "Did that help you out, Spirit?"

Spirit nodded. "Yes, Master... I... I remember the day you purchased the urn very well. Master and Mistress both seemed so in love, so happy!" She smiled while she vividly remembered that day.

"Well, we are still just as happy and in love, aren't we, Hannah?" Master asked while he groped Mistress Hannah's shapely ass.

"Of course, Master. Your big titty slave wife loves you more than anything. I exist for your pleasure." Master's teenage wife panted while she squirmed from the excitement his touch gave her.

Tears ran down Spirit's face while she perfectly recalled how the two of them had purchased the urn. Purchased her. All of their wonderful memories together. Despite Master's order to remain calm, more and more tears streaked down her tanned, honeyed cheeks. She did not--could not--feel sad though; the tears must have been tears of happiness.

12