All Comments on 'Hannah's a Spiritual Girl'

by WisemanT

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk9over 2 years ago

First comment. Not overly complex but a neet read to get off hope you do a sequel soon

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Tell me you've never sex without telling me you’ve never had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful tale. I bet the original Hannah has a sister to add to the growing harem.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

Looks like somebody watched a little too much "I Dream of Jeannie" and never got over it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't get it -- what's the point of having the two of them swap places? The control is sexy, but it doesn't have any logic to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What was the point of this story? Switching the roles of the two could have been so interesting. I honestly just felt bored reading this. No real conflict, no real character development, and no consequences. 2 out of 5.

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 2 years ago

I thought it was a fun story, thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this one

petmyheadpetmyheadover 2 years ago

Super fun story, a super well-executed genie tale. You're my favorite new author of the past year, so i can wait to read more from you!

WisemanTWisemanTover 2 years agoAuthor

Glad so many of you guys seems to have liked this story. I don't think a continuation of it would really work, but thanks for the encouragement.

@petmyhead I've enjoyed many of your stories, so hearing something like that from you is awesome. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous