All Comments on 'Hannah's Arse: A Twisted Love Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice premise.

But Hannah is much to eager, much too soon.

No touching/fingering her pussy during ass eating/fucking?

Nothing with her breasts? Pamela isn't interested in playing with them? Or having Hannah play with them herself?

Pamela never asks Hannah to demonstrate how she masturbates. Or ask her what she thinks about while masturbating? And is it different now that she's been ass fucked?

Hannah never has to do anything to/with Pamela's breasts? Or lick Pamela's ass?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me likey <3

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

would love to see more of this story. maybe even the option of turning Hannah's mom and dad into their playthings and any siblings she may have, assuming she has any and they are old enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was the first story of yours I did not like. It had so much repetition dialog. No eroticism at all. I don't know I guess maybe after reading your stories for a decade that I have put you on some sort of writing pedestal and the just didn't get hit out of the park. Out of respect for your talent I won't rate it. Sorry!

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Say I think your work is going downhill.

I used to really enjoy your stories but this is dreadful, sorry.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I like the premise but the submission was WAY to quick. Your build ups and teasing are a big part of what flip my switch. That said i hope there's more of this story as i like the basic characters and magic makes for some horny fun.

largejames22largejames22over 1 year ago

Loved this Story Jasmine. I loved the raw nasty sex and everything else. Definitely more please

gt973gt973over 1 year ago

Ok this is 2 stories in a row I didnt care for I have said in the past you are the best writer on here so I will chalk this one up as being in a slump and look forward to our next one.

mark29891mark29891over 1 year ago

Isnt this just your Hermione/Pansy story reskinned?

osmikatosmikatover 1 year ago

Excellent. From the description, I wasn't expecting to, so I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for writing.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Good writer wasting trimmer writing this crap. Cantt you doing anything better than this?

Hambone371Hambone371over 1 year ago

Disliked it. It’s well written; however I just really dislike the idea of rape and physical abuse or psychological violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; I'm sorry Jasmine, but this is two stories in a row that sadly arn't up to your usual standard, perhaps you are spreading yourself to thin, writing too many stories just to keep the number up. Remember, one or two quality stories every month to six weeks is far more satisfying than four or five mediocre tales that are below your usual excellent standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So... Pamela is Pansy, Hannah is Hermione, I guess draco is the one getting fucked by Pansy. Why not use those names directly, though?

BarlowNBarlowNover 1 year ago

I wished it had stockings in it being that it was under that sub category.

delshardelsharabout 1 year ago

i did enjoy it but what could have been romantic all the way through was wasted with the blackmail plot line not submissive and dominant relationships have to be Rought it can also be loving

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

534. Not one to like blackmai, I found this storyline different and interesting with the magical addition of a cock to the dominant player and, with it, the greater satisfaction of a real penis instead of a rubber one-for both partners. The magical nature of the story was creative.

burrito54burrito54about 1 year ago

Wish thhere was more as I always get to the end and want more with your stories

appyBappyB6 months ago

Loved both characters and the way that they found each other coming from quite different places. I'd really like to read about the reactions of the school to this new relationship. I imagine that the three "tribes" in the school, (the "nerds", Pamela's friends, and the staff) would have differing views!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...