Hannah's Arse: A Twisted Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hard-on!

In a flashback from the night before, she recalled Hannah giving her a cock, a very large and impressive cock, and it was trying valiantly to break free from her silky thong.

The magic spell was rather impressive, and she'd spent two hours last night trying to reverse it, but to no avail.

It's not that she minded having such a majestic cock... actually, she revelled in the potential adventures she could have with it. No, she just hated the idea that Hannah might think she'd bested her.

Still laying in bed, she stroked her big, hard cock... fascinated by its length and girth... but also by the crazy new sensations she felt while it brought pleasure to her... it felt kind of like she had a giant clitoris. Fucking someone with her strap-on was always exhilarating, a rush of adrenaline from the power of having a fake cock to intimidate someone with, but it never actually got her off... it just revved her up. But now she could have it all. She could still have the dominant rush of fucking someone in the arse... the power trip... but now she could also stimulate herself, and probably even ejaculate! This magic dick seemed to be just like a real one!

Pamela jerked herself off, and sure enough... she came in just a couple of minutes... which had never happened when she'd masturbated her pussy... and she was shocked by the intensity of the brief pleasure striking her when she came. She was also surprised... and a bit grossed out... by the mess that came along with it.

Meanwhile, Hannah woke up horny... replaying last night's wicked sexual encounter both humiliated and exhilarated her. Her orgasm had been intense, and no matter how much she tried to push yesterday evening out of her head... it kept flooding back... each time making her pussy tingle.

Yet, she resolved never to let anyone know what had happened... she couldn't allow herself to be that weak again... couldn't give Pamela any power. Hannah did smile about the quick spell she'd cast that gave Pamela a real live dick... which she felt was perfect justice; since Pamela always acted like a dick, she could have a dick.

Satisfied with her revenge, she pushed the tingling in her pussy and a strange emptiness in her arse out of her head, and got out of bed.

Meanwhile, three orgasms later, Pamela got out of bed, formulating a plan to give this cock a test run ASAP... on Hannah, of course.

.....

It was a couple hours later while on their way to spell class, that Pamela crept up behind Hannah and whispered, "Bathroom in the basement, ASAP."

"I don't think so," Hannah said, knowing immediately who this was, and not bothering to look behind her.

"I'm not asking," Pamela said, flexing her cock against Hannah's arse cheeks.

Hannah now did turn around, and she smirked, "Enjoying your new appendage, are you?"

"Yeah, I get to pee standing up now, and I'm going to take great pleasure when I fuck your tight little arsehole again, this time feeling all the sensations," Pamela smirked right back.

"Pamela," Hannah whispered, looking around... her brief defiance fading at the sight of Pamela's smug look. She'd assumed Pamela would be mortified to have a dick between her legs, and that she'd go to great lengths to avoid anyone finding out about it. But apparently she'd been wrong on both counts, and Pamela could definitely not be counted upon to keep any secrets... which changed everything!

"Bathroom," Pamela reinforced her demand, slapping Hannah's arse ever so slyly before sauntering away.

Hannah still wanted to refuse, or perhaps just fail to show up, but she now feared what the girl might say or do... so instead, she decided she needed to deal with this nuisance once and for all.

So five minutes later, Hannah walked as brave-looking as possible into the usually non-frequented bathroom, and spied Pamela leaning against the counter near the sinks. "It's interesting you chose to give me a big, fat cock, Hannah."

"I just cast a spell for any old dick," Hannah said, not recalling whether she'd made any stipulations about size.

"Well as it turned out, it's long and fat, and it has a nice upwards curve to really fuck you good," Pamela said, lifting her skirt to reveal her big, hard cock.

"Put that thing away," Hannah said, repulsed.

"Oh, I'm putting it away somewhere, all right," Pamela said smugly.

"I did what you wanted yesterday, and that was the end of the deal," Hannah said, although she couldn't help glancing at the very big penis in front of her... the penis she herself had created.

"Don't pretend you don't want this monster inside you," Pamela said, stroking her big cock.

"I don't," Hannah said, even while her pussy tingled... which made her frustrated by her own weakness... which she said nothing about... recalling the intense pleasure she'd felt when Pamela had arse fucked her.

"Yeah, that sounded really believable," Pamela smirked, as she stalked towards Hannah... recognizing the uncertainty in her eyes and voice for what they were. Now that she had a real cock instead of just a strap-on, she'd be even more irresistible.

"I need to get to class," Hannah said, feeling vulnerable, since she couldn't stop staring at that big, fat cock.

"Only after you deal with your creation," Pamela said, now standing directly in front of her.

"That's your own fault," Hannah accused, looking Pamela directly in the eye. She needed to be strong. She needed to be tough. "You wanted to be like a guy, and now you are one."

"Oh, I'm certainly not a guy," Pamela said, cupping her own tits. "But now I fuck like one. And my newest video shows how much you loved me fucking that arsehole last night."

"I did not," Hannah said, suddenly a bit hopelessly, with her brief defiance fading yet again at the frightening mention of another video.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that," Pamela said, as she placed her hands on her new pet's shoulders and roughly pushed her down to the tiled floor.

Hannah was surprised by how easily she dropped to her knees this time... and suddenly the dick she'd created so impulsively was staring her right in the face!

"Suck it, slut," Pamela ordered, tapping Hannah's nose with her hard cock. "This dick might even come in your mouth."

"No," Hannah refused, although she didn't stand up, she didn't walk away, and her eyes remained transfixed on the cock just a few centimetres away.

"You can't resist, my slut," Pamela said, tracing her lips.

Hannah hated that she wanted that cock... hated being called a slut... hated that her pussy was tingling from being called one... hated that her mouth was watering because of the cock's proximity... hated that her pussy was leaking into her panties.

"Just this once," Hannah caved reluctantly, in a bit of a trance as she stared at her creation, her very impressive creation, "then it's over."

"Sure, sure," Pamela said confidently, as she watched the nerd take the cock into her mouth. "Ooooooh," she moaned, not accustomed to feeling any direct pleasure whenever she made someone suck her strap-on... but this real cock contained actual nerve endings, and they sent waves of pleasure zinging right through her... which was way better than even masturbating.

Hannah hated Pamela's smug confidence, but she also hated how much sucking this cock was turning her on... for reasons she didn't understand. She always hated being told what to do... except perhaps by the wise and perceptive Professor Jennifer McDonald. She also hated bullies. Yet now her body was telling her a different story. She bobbed on the cock... her first real cock ever... awed by how hard it felt... how raw... and how good it felt sliding along her tongue and the roof of her mouth... and she had to admit... if only to herself... how much she enjoyed having this cock in her mouth... even though this was a task she was being required to perform.

"That's it slut, suck my big, fat cock," Pamela moaned, really enjoying the sight of the nerd sucking her cock... amazed also by how good it felt... her dick now an integral part of her...

Hannah unconsciously moaned in response to being called a slut, while she bobbed on the amazing dick she'd created. She was so transfixed by it, she only cared about the cock itself. She wanted to please it, even though the concept of pleasing an organ was nonsensical. She wanted to make it come... and that wasn't nonsensical at all, but a very real likelihood.

Pamela could now understand why boys came so quickly, for it wasn't even two minutes of her cock being sucked, and already she was about to come. "Okay, get ready for my load, my hungry cock sucking slut."

Truth be told, although she'd never admit it to anyone, Hannah desperately wanted that load, even though until now she'd never once considered sucking a cock, never mind swallowing anyone's cum. But she mindlessly bobbed even faster and more eagerly, and in fewer than a dozen hungry back and forths, she felt the warm, gooey cum filling her mouth.

"Oh yeah, you nasty cum slut, swallow it all down," Pamela moaned, grabbing the back of Hannah's head and pushing her throbbing dick all the way inside, as it pulsed and filled the nerd's mouth to overflowing.

Hannah's eyes watered, and she desperately tried not to gag as the cock filled her mouth and throat, seeming to tickle her tonsils.

Once she was spent, the orgasm intense, and so much better than just fucking a face with a strap-on, Pamela pulled out and said, "Thanks for gifting me the cock, Hannah; this is lots more fun!"

Hannah knelt in awe of what had once again transpired... lost in another lustful daze.

"Don't worry," Pamela said. "Tonight I'll fuck your arsehole with my big, fat, real cock. But right now, we should get to class."

"Uh, yeah, class," Hannah nodded, having briefly forgotten she was even attending school. She staggered to her feet, and Pamela pushed her against the door and kissed her.

Hannah mindlessly kissed her back, completely out of her element and consumed with lust.

Breaking the kiss. Pamela said, reaching her hands under Hannah's skirt, "If you get hungry again later, just let me know."

Hannah moaned weakly; her pussy was so wet.

"Shit, you're soaked," Pamela said. "Is that just from sucking my dick?"

"I don't know," Hannah said, having no idea why she was so horny.

"Now you really are my slut," Pamela said, sliding two fingers inside her new pet and briefly finger banging her.

"Oh God," Hannah moaned, pleasure quickly rising inside her.

Pamela, knowing how to leave her pets lusting for more, pulled out just as Hannah's orgasm was rising. "Don't worry, my pet. I'll give you an amazing orgasm tonight. Same place, same time as last night." She then slapped Hannah's pussy once, and headed out.

"Jesus," Hannah said, leaning against a wall in a complete daze. She still had the aftertaste of Pamela's cum in her mouth, and her pussy was on fire. She contemplated masturbating, but resisted, knowing she had to get to class. She went to the sink, ran some cold water on her face, noticed her cheeks were very red, and took a deep breath. She cursed herself for being weak yet again, and for her undeniable hunger for more.

.....

Hannah reminded herself all day... and again all evening... that she wasn't going to meet Pamela.

No way.

Yet even while she kept telling herself she needed to resume control of herself, she felt her pussy leaking into her panties... over and over, and on and on. And when the time came, even while she kept repeating to herself she had to be strong, she felt herself walking out of her room and back downstairs to the scene of the crime.

But then to her surprise, Pamela wasn't there.

And also to her surprise, she felt a wave of disappointment.

Truth was, she couldn't stop thinking about Pamela's cock. It was so big! She also couldn't help recalling how amazing getting arse fucked had been last night, after she'd gotten over her original humiliation.

She hated that she wanted it again. Except tonight it would be even better, now that Pamela had a bona fide dick.

She hated that she couldn't stop thinking about it... craving it... the arse fucking... the name calling... the humiliation.

She stripped off her clothing and began washing her body like she always did, realizing that on this occasion her nudity made her more vulnerable than ever to whatever Pamela might decide to do to her, but now she was worrying that Pamela might not show up. She kept looking around to check if Pamela had arrived... each time feeling more and more disappointed... even though she should be feeling relieved... but actually feeling more and more anxiety rising inside her.

Hannah washed herself far longer than she usually did, not able to decide whether she should wait for Pamela. Pamela had told her to meet her here... or was her absence just another of her mind games?

At long last Pamela sauntered in, already naked, already erect, and asked rhetorically as she stroked her cock, "Miss me, slut?"

"Let's just get this over with," Hannah said, pretending she didn't want to be here, even while she turned around to admire the big dick she was craving.

"Oh?" Pamela asked. "You're not looking forward to getting it on with me and my awesome new equipment?"

"Pamela... ummm..." Hannah said, unsure of what else to say.

"I really don't mind if you've changed your mind. I already have a few other girls lined up who'd love to get fucked by this big dick," Pamela said, flagrantly stroking it... knowing Hannah was dying for this dick.

"Fine then, I want it," Hannah said with a dramatic sigh and extreme frustration. "Is that what you want to hear?"

"No, what I want to hear is... what exactly do you want?" Pamela asked, still stroking her cock.

"Okay... I want to get fucked... by you," Hannah admitted.

"Fucked where?" Pamela asked, slowly advancing closer to her new pet.

"Right here in the shower room," Hannah said, getting more agitated as she stared at the big cock and couldn't wait to get it inside her.

Pamela laughed, "That goes without saying. What I mean is precisely where in your body should I stick this big, fat cock you created for me?"

"In my arse," Hannah admitted, no longer showing any signs of moral superiority.

"So to be clear," Pamela said, now standing directly in front of the naked nerd with the tip of her dick almost touching Hannah's belly, "you're telling me you want me to bend you over and slam my big dick inside your arse?"

"Yes, dammit," Hannah said. "I want you to arse fuck me with your huge cock, and that's the truth. So is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Mmhhmm," Pamela smiled as she pushed Hannah's back against the wall and kissed her. She didn't usually kiss her pets, but there was something special about Hannah. Perhaps it was because she was proud she'd actually seduced and turned the most brilliant nerd in the school into a submissive, cock hungry arse slut. Perhaps it was because she'd knocked the uppity and morally uptight Hannah down a few pegs. Perhaps it was that she had a slight crush on her as well... there was no doubt she liked Hannah in ways she didn't like the other girls she fucked.

Hannah kissed Pamela back... the kissing soon becoming passionate and raw... making her melt a little... as she felt confusing feelings she'd never felt before.

Pamela broke the kiss after a minute or so and responded, much delayed, "That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

"Then fuck me," Hannah said, needing that cock inside her arse... having felt empty and frustrated all day.

"I love how badly you want my dick," Pamela smiled, kissing her once more.

"I can't believe how much I want it," Hannah confessed, kissing her back.

"Oh, I knew behind your pretentious and boring exterior, was a nasty arse slut dying to come out and play," Pamela said, as she spun Hannah around and bent her over.

"I'm not boring," Hannah denied, as she eagerly got into position.

"Not anymore," Pamela agreed, as she lowered herself behind Hannah, spread her sweet arse cheeks, and licked the tiny rosebud.

"Ohhhhh," Hannah moaned, loving this feeling of having her arse licked... a new and kinky kind of foreplay... something else she was experiencing before she'd ever imagined it.

"Your arse is fucking delicious," Pamela purred, having always preferred eating an arsehole before devouring it... and wondering how it would taste once it got all nice and sweaty.

"That feels good," Hannah said, as the tongue bathed her tiny hole.

"This arse was made both to eat and fuck," Pamela said, as she really probed it with her tongue.

"Then do both," Hannah said, still feeling some guilt about her weakness... but she felt that guilt a lot less than she had yesterday.

"Oh, I plan on it," Pamela said, as she kept eating the arse before her.

"You'd better," Hannah moaned, giving in completely to this sin... this kink... this lust.

"You really want it in your arse, don't you, my slut?" Pamela asked, as she slithered her tongue up Hannah's arse and back.

"Yes Pamela, I want your cock in my arse so badly," Hannah said, having never wanted anything as badly in her life. She couldn't explain why, since she'd only lingered over the odd fantasy of another boy, and that was just kissing... never actual sex... and definitely not getting a cock stuck in her arse... yet the taboo sodomy of last night had awakened a side of her she not only hadn't known existed, but she hadn't ever even fathomed such a thing as being possible. But... but... but now she was consumed with the need to regain the feeling of rapture she'd felt last night when she came from getting her arse hammered... and that wasn't even a real dick... unlike the one she'd since created... ironically as revenge and a punishment, but now it was a reward... for them both.

"And now do you truly want to be my slut ongoingly?" Pamela asked, as she positioned her cock at the tiny, virginal-looking rosebud.

"Yes, I do want to be your slut... your ongoing arse slut," Hannah admitted, as she felt the head of the cock poking against her arsehole.

"And my pet too?" Pamela asked, pushing ever so slowly forward.

"Yes, I want to be your pet, your slut, your plaything," Hannah listed off, dying to feel that cock pushing past her anal ring.

"And how about being my girlfriend?" Pamela asked, as she slid the cock inside her pet's arse.

"Whaaaaaaat?" Hannah moaned as the cock slid inside her... delivering an instant wave of pleasure through her.

As Pamela filled Hannah's arse, she repeated, "My girlfriend. My slut, too. But would you also like to be my girlfriend?"

"Are you saying you want to be my girlfriend?" Hannah asked, this change of tack confusing her completely.

"I do," Pamela said, only realizing she did as she was asking the question, and then processed it afterwards. She'd known she had some sort of feelings for Hannah... especially when she kissed her... but now she wanted more. She wanted it all.

"Oh God," Hannah moaned as the cock filled her completely... going deeper inside her arse than last night's toy did.

"I'm asking you to hold my hand in public," Pamela said, now eight inches deep inside Hannah's arse.

"Really?" Hannah asked, the idea quickly becoming rather intriguing... although she couldn't fathom what everyone would think... or whether the professors would even allow it.

"And for us to snog each other in public," Pamela added, as she rested deep inside Hannah.

"I don't know," Hannah said... the idea intriguing, yet her feelings for Pamela were very confusing. She really enjoyed the rough treatment... the name calling... the fucking... but she also liked the intimate kissing. She'd never considered herself a lesbian... but now she wondered if maybe she did like girls. She'd liked licking Pamela's pussy yesterday... and she'd also liked sucking her cock earlier today... so what did all this mean?