Hannah's Arse: A Twisted Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to show off my girlfriend," Pamela explained, as she bucked her hips forward, sending her cock deeper into Hannah. "I want us to giggle together while people point at us and ask each other, "Aren't they a cute couple?"

"Pamela, oh fuck," Hannah moaned, intense pleasure and pain coursing through her as the cock reached new depths inside her arse.

"I want everyone to know you're mine," Pamela said as she began slowly fucking her.

"As in your girlfriend or your slut?" Hannah asked. The question was sincere. She couldn't deny that their kissing had made her want some things she'd never before considered. So she was finding the idea of being Pamela's girlfriend... a relationship everyone would know about... intriguing. On the other hand, although she had no doubt about wanting to be Pamela's arse slut, she didn't want all the students and faculty to know that! Nor did she want to be expelled.

"In public, you'll be my girlfriend," Pamela said as she slowly fucked the tight arse... in awe of how good it felt. This was her first arse fucking with her new cock... she'd considered destroying some of her other pets' arseholes, but for reasons she didn't understand until now, she wanted the first time to be with Hannah. "But in the bedroom where nobody else can see, you're my arse slut."

"Mmmmmmm," Hannah moaned, as the slight pain that had shot through her dissipated, and a growing pleasure consumed her.

"Is that a yes?" Pamela asked, as she kept slowly sliding in and out.

"Yes," Hannah agreed, "that's an absolutely yes!" although as the big cock slid in and out of her arse bringing such sweet pleasure, she likely would have agreed to almost anything.

"So you'll be my girlfriend? Including lots of PDAs?" Pamela asked, as she slid deep inside her.

"Yes, lots," Hannah agreed.

"And my slut in private?"

"Yes, and since nobody else is around right now, you need to fuck me like your slut," Hannah said, not wanting to be made love to... but to be fucked... hard... deep... rough.

"You're the perfect girlfriend slut," Pamela said, as she held Hannah's hips and began to slam into her girlfriend... her slut.

"Oh yesssss," Hannah moaned, the pleasure multiplying, as Pamela slammed into her arse just like she wanted.

"I'm going to fuck you in every classroom in the school," Pamela promised, her mind spinning with wicked plans.

"I can cast invisibility spells for that, and sound muffling ones too," Hannah moaned; the prospect of regularly getting fucked by this glorious cock was enthralling.

"Mmmmmm," Pamela said, thrilled that Hannah seemed to be into the plan as much as she was.

"But for now, just fuck my arse harder," Hannah demanded, wanting to be sodomized to the extreme.

"Such a nasty slut you are," Pamela said, beginning to sweat as she obliged, really beginning to slam deep inside Hannah's arse.

"And I'm your arse slut," Hannah moaned in clarification, for reasons she didn't even understand... just completely consumed by pleasure and lust.

"Don't you forget it," Pamela emphasized, as she pulled out to admire the gaping hole she'd drilled with her new, fat cock.

"Shove that cock back in my arse," Hannah demanded urgently, feeling desperate.

"I'm just admiring your gaped arsehole," Pamela said, admiring the perfect and wide circle that was begging to be fucked even more.

"Admire it by fucking the shit out of it," Hannah demanded.

"Okay, okay," Pamela said, sliding her dick back in the gaped arsehole. "I've really turned you into a nasty little slut."

"Oh yes, fuck," Hannah said, not really agreeing with Pamela's words, but responding to the thrill of the cock back in her arse.

"I'm about to come in your arse," Pamela warned, as she resumed the fast, deep, hard fucking.

"Oh yes, fill my arse with your cum," Hannah moaned, this not being something she'd ever even thought about until this very moment... it certainly hadn't been an option yesterday during her arse virginity-taking fuck-with-a-strap-on.

"I promise I will, but not until after you come from getting your pretty little arse fucked," Pamela said, keeping the pace rapid... although unlike when she'd been using a strap-on and could give marathon fucks... having a real cock had a downside... less stamina... not physically... she could still go all night... but not without at least some recovery time between orgasms... and the bubbling inside her was saying one was fast approaching... so if she wanted to give Hannah hers first, she'd better make it happen soon.

"Then pound me till I come," Hannah moaned, "I promise it won't take long," and her orgasm was indeed rising.

Pamela reached out, grabbed her new girlfriend's hair and ordered, as she hammered away, "Then it's almost time! Come, my slut, come all over my big fat cock."

"Oh yes, fuck," Hannah moaned, her orgasm rising at an expedited rate. The name calling she'd been targeted with, the hair pulling, and the hard fucking accelerating her inevitable rapture.

"Now, my sexy, slutty, anally obsessed slut," Pamela demanded, yanking a little harder on Hannah's hair as she slammed into her pet's arse as hard as she possibly could.

"Oh, fuck yes, Pamela, fuck me, oh fuck, oh fuck," Hannah babbled, as her rising orgasm consumed her core being and clouded her mentality... all she cared about right now was her immediately pending orgasm.

"Now, slut, right fucking now," Pamela repeated impatiently, desperately holding back the boiling in her balls as long as she possibly could... which would be just a few more seconds.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck," Hannah repeated, her orgasm so close.

"Fuuuuuuck," Pamela grunted, unable to hold back even a second longer, and she exploded her load inside Hannah's tight arse.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuuck!" Hannah screamed; since the moment she felt the warm cum filling her arse, her own orgasm was triggered.

Both women enjoyed the euphoria of their orgasms... Pamela discovering that the pleasure of a penile orgasm was more intense, but much shorter than a vaginal one.

Pamela slowed down gradually to a halt, but first made sure every last drop of her load was deposited in Hannah's arse.

"Ohhhhhhh," Hannah was completely exhausted, even though she hadn't done anything other then bend over and brace herself while taking the big dick in her arse... the pleasure continuing to pulse through her over and over again... an orgasm that refused to end.

A couple minutes later, Pamela pulled out of Hannah's amazing arse and checked out the gaping hole... her own white cum leaking out of it.

"Fuck," Hannah said weakly. She was still in her lustful daze, her head still clouded with the intensity of the sodomy.

Pamela then helped Hannah to stand upright, turned her around, and kissed her tenderly.

Hannah kissed Pamela back... enjoying this tender intimacy after the intense, hard fucking.

The kiss lasted a full couple of minutes before Pamela asked, "So, are you still okay being outed as a lesbian and my girlfriend tomorrow?"

"I am," Hannah nodded, looking lovingly into Pamela's eyes... this sudden relationship just feeling right.

"People will talk, you know," Pamela cautioned her, even though she herself had never given a fig what people thought about her, and she knew Hannah had always felt that way too.

"Let them talk," Hannah said, leaning in and kissing Pamela again.

"How about if I grab your ass from time to time?" Pamela teased.

"I don't think so... but wait a couple of weeks, and ask me again."

"That's a deal, girlfriend," Pamela giggled.

A minute later Hannah grabbed her robe, Pamela took her hand, and they strolled out hand in hand to face the rest of the Nobbs Ridge Academy, and for both of them... it already felt completely natural.

THE END