Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah finds herself in a hard spot.
12.7k words
4.71
71.1k
61

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

The college girl was so shocked and afraid that she didn't even think straight enough to wonder how a sheriff could get a warrant for her based on the word of Leroy that he had fucked her.

When they got to the kitchen table, the Sheriff took the handcuffs off of Hannah and moved her hands in front of her and cuffed them there, so that she could sit comfortably.

Hannah wiped away tears that were forming at the corners of her eyes, but managed to keep from breaking down.

The Sheriff spoke first.

"Nikki, you know that I run a clean town. I don't mind you having some girls out here that work, but I can't have these college girls coming in and prostituting on their own. Things will go wrong."

He looked at Hannah.

"Now, if she is honest with me, I can maybe help her out. If she ain't, well, then, she's coming to jail. I want an answer. Did you fuck Leroy for money last night?"

Hannah glanced at Nikki.

Nikki jumped to her defense.

"Jimmy, there's no way. I don't think she would have."

But the Sheriff cut her off.

"I know the answer. I'm just waiting to see if she's gonna lie. If she does, I'm taking her to jail."

Hannah hesitated, but no one spoke.

"I... I..."

She believed that if she lied, she'd go to jail.

"I'm sorry that I did."

"I can't believe it," Nikki said without betraying any hint that she knew the truth.

Jim dramatically motioned her quiet.

"Hannah, I'm sheriff of this county for 25 years now. I run a clean county. I'm not gonna have you selling your pussy out on the streets. That will cause trouble for you and me, both."

"I'm so sorry," Hannah said. "I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did what I did."

"I'm gonna give you one chance," he said in a solemn voice. "You can work for Nikki here, or I'm gonna take you in." He pulled a recorder out of his pocket and put it on the table. "There's enough from you on this tape for Judge Whitman to hold you in jail for a few days."

"Wha... I don't understand," the college girl said.

"You heard me. I know you sell your pussy. When you sell it in my county, you're workin' for Miss Nikki or you ain't workin'. I ain't gonna have you selling pussy out on the streets.

Don't look good."

Hannah's innocent face was betraying her fear and inner turmoil.

"Your choice," he said. "Miss Nikki will take good care of you, or you can come to jail with me."

"I... I..."

Hannah looked at Nikki. She couldn't go to jail! She knew that.

"I... can't go to jail," she whispered.

"Then you'll work for Miss Nikki," he said.

Nikki looked at the gorgeous woman sitting at the table.

"I'll take good care of you, honey," she said in a reassuring voice. "Don't worry, baby."

"You'll do what she says, though, or I'll just get a warrant for you and arrest you for prostitution," he said with a serious tone. "Understand?"

Hannah nodded in fear. "What have I gotten myself into?" she wondered.

"Stand up," he said.

She did, but felt her shapely legs shaking just a little.

He took her wrists and uncuffed her.

She whispered "thank you" to him and rubbed her wrists.

"Pull that dress off," he said.

"What?" she blurted out before she could think about it.

In an instance, Hannah felt her arm twist around her back and she bent at the waist, involuntarily, over the table. Her other hand was pulled behind her.

He was about to cuff her again.

"Nikki," the sheriff said, "this cunt thinks she's smarter than everyone. I'm taking her downtown."

Hannah cried out and Nikki defended her.

"She didn't understand, Jimmy, did you, honey? She'll do what we say. I know she will."

Hannah joined her chorus. "I'll do anything. Anything!"

As quick as he grabbed her, she felt his solid grip release.

She stood up, afraid to let her eyes meet his. Her eyes drifted to Nikki who seemed to be her salvation.

"Go ahead, honey. Do as the man says. Take that dress off."

The college girl froze. What is happening?

Nikki seemed to understand her hesitancy.

"Go ahead," the brunette said. "Don't worry. Just do what the Sheriff says. Take off your dress."

Hannah closed her eyes, reached for the hem of her dress and drew the tight dress up her body over her head, revealing at first, her upper thighs and panties, then her smooth belly and large, firm breasts. The cool air of the house chilled her skin and she felt goose bumps on her legs and arms.

As the dress made its way over her head, the Sheriff and Nikki looked at each other.

Hannah's innocent pussy would be a gold mine.

Nikki knew that Jimmy would have expectations for helping bring this gorgeous young woman into Nikki's stable of girls. She didn't mind letting himself use Hannah for a while.

Once the red dress was completely off of her, Hannah smoothed her hair and held the dress to her breasts.

Jimmy nodded for her to move it.

The trapped college girl shifted her hands to allow him a full view of her body, now covered only with a sexy bra and panty set.

"Lay your dress on the chair," he ordered.

Reluctantly, she put it across the back of the chair.

"Hannah and I need to have a talk," the Sheriff said. "Where can I talk to her?"

Nikki understood his request.

"You can talk in the first room down the hall on the right," she replied. It was one of the best furnished bedrooms with mirrors on the walls and ceiling and a large king-size bed. It also had hidden cameras that even the Sheriff didn't know about.

"Let's go, Hannah," he said.

She reached for the dress to put it back on.

"You can leave that there," he said.

Hannah looked at Nikki. Her big blue eyes were wide with fear. Nikki tried to reassure her.

"Go ahead, baby. It'll be alright."

Hannah remained frozen.

"Go on, baby. Go on. Do as he says."

Nikki watched as Hannah slowly began to walk towards the hall. Jimmy was just behind her but to the side of the blonde and did not block Nikki's view.

In her bra and panty set, Hannah's body looked magnificent from behind. She had long, tanned legs that showed the well-developed muscles of a lean, young athlete. Her buttocks were high on her legs, firm and round, split perfectly by the thong that she wore. Her long, blonde hair was thick and went to the middle of her back.

Jimmy's gonna lay the wood to that girl! She'll be able to handle just about any man after he initiates her with his big pecker!

Nikki watched the young woman's gracefully walk until she arrived at the door to the room. She paused and turned to Nikki, clearly looking for any help.

Their gazes met for an instance. Hannah's body was slightly turned towards Nikki now.

Her long legs were emphasized by the high heels she was wearing. Naked from her heels to the flair of her hips, the juncture of her thighs was covered with only the slightest wisp of silk in the form of a thong. The waist band looked like no protection at all from a man like Jimmy. Her large breasts were firmly encased in the lacy bra that exposed an acre of soft flesh. Her eyes were wide and her lips slightly parted giving her the look of a young woman fearful of her fate. She knew that she was the prey of a very dangerous predatory animal.

Nikki nodded for her to go in.

Hannah turned the knob to the room and both she and the sheriff disappeared behind the door. It closed tight.

Nikki turned to her laptop and immediately began recording. The bedroom was covered by several camera angles reaching every part of the room, including the bathroom. It had a camera in the ceiling facing straight down onto the bed. Once a man was on top of a girl, this was often Nikki's favorite angle. It allowed a high-resolution view of the spread legs of the girl with the man perfectly between them, a very erotic sight for Nikki. But, it also showed a young woman's face perfectly as she was fucked. Nikki loved seeing the reactions of new girls. She only employed young, very attractive women. Their reactions could span a range of looks, from surprise at the animalistic energy of a fuck that a man was throwing a girl, to lust on a girl's face and her throwing a good fuck back at the man, to shame at their sluttishness to outright revulsion at the repulsiveness of the man they were allowing to fuck them. Most hung on for dear life, taking the fucking without complaint, learning the first lesson of being a good whore.

One never knew what emotion taking a man's cock for money would tap into in a desperate young woman.

Nikki was almost giddy with excitement to watch Jimmy begin training Hannah.

*****

As soon as Hannah entered the room she wished she had never come to the house. It was a bedroom! Her legs started to tremble with fear and she felt her heart in her throat.

What is going on? she wondered.

She felt the Sheriff's large hand on her arm, turning her towards him. Her eyes betrayed her fear but she looked at him full in the face.

"You and I are going to agree on some rules," he said. "If you don't agree, then you're coming with me to jail. Understand?"

Hannah said nothing and did nothing.

He pulled a paper from his pocket.

"I have a warrant for you. It ain't on any computer so no one knows about it except me.

But I am going to arrest you unless you play by the rules of this county. Is that clear?"

Hannah did not know what he meant by the "rules of this county," but she nodded that she understood anyway.

"There's a place for whoring, but we keep it off the streets. A man needs to get him some strange pussy when he needs it, and I don't mind that. But I ain't gonna have a young girl like you selling her cunt on the streets."

Hannah felt her neck and face redden in shame.

"You're not gonna work the streets no more. You'll work for Nikki. She'll treat you fair."

"I... I promise I won't ever do it again. Promise." Her voice was shaky.

"I don't believe you," he said coldly. "Once you begin whoring, you're a whore."

"Promise," she said very softly.

"No," he said perfunctorily, "if you don't play by my rules, then let's just go on over to jail.

Is that what you want?"

"N... no, please."

"Then make up your mind. Are you gonna help Miss Nikki?"

Hannah was too terrified to answer, but forced herself to.

"Y...yes."

"You gonna cause any trouble?" he asked.

Hannah shook her head "no."

"You didn't answer me. Get on your knees."

Hannah looked at the big man in uniform. Without thinking, she felt her knees bend and she slowly knelt on the floor, submissively, before her tormentor. Her beautiful, blue eyes were fixed on the floor.

"Look up at me."

Hannah looked up into the cold eyes of the Sheriff.

He grabbed her chin in his hand and held it.

"You gonna cause any trouble?" he asked again, looking down at the gorgeous face of the blonde.

"N... no," she said.

"Hmmmpf," he snorted, continuing to hold her chin. "That don't sound too damn convincing, does it?" He looked at her with the cold eyes of a predator animal viewing its trembling prey.

"I promise," she whimpered pathetically. "Just please let me go."

"No, I want you to stay here this morning and help Nikki. Are you going to do that?"

Hannah knew that she had no choice.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Your folks didn't teach you manners, did they missy? When I talk to you, you say 'yes, sir' and 'no, sir,' understand?"

"Y...yes... sir," she said. Her knees were beginning to ache but she was afraid to shift her weight.

"Let's find out. Undo your bra."

"Please, don't make me do that," she begged.

"I'm not making you do anything," he sneered. "If you don't want to, just tell me and I'm sure one of your girlfriends can call your daddy about the prostitution charge to get you bonded out. Is that what you want?"

The beautiful college girl was trapped. The idea of being charged with the crime was unfathomable. A charge of prostitution would ruin her! Her chin was still in his hand, forcing her to look into his emotionless eyes. She knew that she'd be destroyed if he took her to jail. Still she could not force herself to move.

"I asked you a question, you whore." His voice rose slightly. "Do you want me to put your pretty ass in jail?"

"N... no, please don't," she answered.

"You don't get it do you?" he taunted. "When you talk to me you say 'sir', understood?"

"Yes, sir," she answered quickly.

"I'm going to watch you like I'm your daddy," he said. "Come to think of it, I want you to call me 'daddy,' do you get that?"

Hannah's blue eyes widened. She felt a chill run down her spine. He's insane!

"Yes, sir... I mean, yes, daddy," she whispered in shame.

"Then let daddy see your titties."

Tears welled up in her eyes but her hands went to the back of her bra and she began to unhook the lacy brassiere. When it was undone, it fell loose a bit from her large tits but the shoulder straps held it in place.

"All the way off," he said.

Hannah reluctantly pushed the shoulder straps down her arms and let the bra completely fall to the bedroom floor. Her breasts were now fully exposed. Her pink nipples crinkled in the cool air of the room. The 32D cup tits sat high and proud on her chest. At her age, they didn't even need a bra.

"Huh! Did ol' Leroy suck your titties?"

Hannah looked at the cruel man. He clearly enjoyed taunting her.

She nodded 'yes,' afraid to ignore the question.

He leaned down and with his free hand pinched her pink nipple.

"Owwww!" she cried out in pain.

"You ain't listening to me, are you, whore? I told you how I want you to address me. I asked, did Leroy suck your titties?"

"Please," she begged. "Yes, yes, yes ... sir," she added hastily not having remembered it at first.

"That's better. But I want you to call me 'daddy,' now. Don't forget that again, unless you like your titties twisted." He chuckled at his own joke.

Then, his countenance became serious as he looked at her full in the face.

"Answer me in a complete sentence. Did Leroy suck your titties?"

"Y... yes, daddy, Leroy sucked my titties," she repeated in humiliation.

"Did you like him sucking your titties?"

"Yes, daddy, I ... I ... I liked it when he sucked my titties."

"Did you suck his cock?"

"Yes... daddy, I sucked his cock."

The Sheriff released her chin and stroked her cheek and ear gently, almost affectionately. She's a smart girl -- she's catching on fast, he thought to himself.

"Good girl. You're going to be a good whore," as if he didn't realize that this was an insult to her.

He paused for a moment, considering what to do next.

"Now, you gonna help Miss Nikki out this morning by being a good whore, so I can leave and go do my work?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy. I will." A wave of relief washed over the young blonde. Her torment was nearly over!

The Sheriff took her firm breasts in his hands and kneaded them. His hands were rough with them but not painful. He massaged them for several seconds, the nipples up against his palms and then his thumbs. The two pink tips began to become rubbery and stiff.

"You got some big titties, girl," he said. "Did you get these big tits from your momma?"

"Yes, daddy."

Hannah audibly drew a breath in. The touch was shameful to her but she knew she could not resist.

The large man misinterpreted her.

"You like that, huh?"

Hannah nearly said "no," but remembered his admonition.

"I... I... I do like that ... daddy," she stuttered, not wanting her nipple pinched again.

In the back of her mind, Hannah was telling herself that she'd say anything to get away from this brutal man. As soon as he was gone, she told herself that she'd run to her car, leave town and never come back!

He stroked and played with the soft flesh of her tits. Despite their size, they were nice and firm.

"Fucking naturals! Unbelievable!" he said to himself.

Hannah tried to maintain her composure but it was very difficult for the innocent girl. Her breasts were so sensitive and had always been the gateway to sexual stimulation for her.

The Sheriff's touch, although unwanted, was beginning to moisten her pussy.

Don't let it happen, she told herself. But there was really little that she could do to prevent it. Her beautiful, pink nipples were rubbery and distended and they had a corresponding affect on her whole body.

Hannah closed her eyes and her head hung slightly downward. Her eyebrows were knit together in an evident attempt to resist the sexual wave beginning to wash over her. The intimate touch, even though not tender, was flooding her with sexual desire that she was much too inexperienced to resist.

"Please," she said without thinking. She caught herself before she said the word "stop" though.

"You want it, huh?" he asked, not understanding her words, or more likely, intentionally misinterpreting her. "I'll give you what you want."

Hannah was repulsed! I don't want to be fucked by this animal!

But, it was no use.

The sheriff let loose of her tits. They bounced erotically as she knelt before him like a slave girl. Hannah sat back on the heels of her feet. Her beautiful buttocks rested erotically on her heels. Her hands were between her knees.

She dared not move, but her eyes dropped submissively to the floor. She couldn't bear to watch what was about to happen.

He took off his gun belt and dropped it noisily on a chair nearby. Within seconds, he undid his regular belt and unbuttoned his uniform trousers. Hannah heard the zipper releasing his pants. She swallowed hard, begging inside for the humiliation to end.

It's going to happen! she thought.

She glanced up and saw that his brown uniform pants had fallen to his ankles. He wore hideous white briefs. They were very tight. Encased within, and even though it was behind the cotton underwear, a long, curved banana-like shape showed through. He had a massive penis that was only partly-erect but larger than anything she believed could be real! It seemed, like a dangerous snake, to be straining the fabric to be released.

"Oh!" she gasped softly.

The Sheriff laughed out loud. "Don't worry, baby, it don't bite."

Hannah's mind was swirling with apprehension.

"Pull him out, baby. He's gonna be your new best friend!"

Hannah did not move, but the Sheriff wasn't going to punish her for being shocked at the size of his cock. Many a young whore of Nikki's had had the same reaction!

"Did you hear your daddy talking to you? Pull him out."

Hannah looked up from her kneeling position. The face staring down at her had the look of a man in complete control and as unemotional as a reptile. She knew that was true.

Her trembling hands went to his underwear. She didn't want to touch him but she knew better than to disobey. Her slender fingers went to the elastic waistband of the shorts.

His shirttail blocked her fingers and she didn't even realize it but the Sheriff had unbuttoned his shirt and opened it. His lower abdomen was covered with gray hair all the way up to his deep bellybutton. His stomach hung over disgustingly in a fold.

When she pulled the elastic away from his body, his monstrous meat spilled out. It hung down because it was not yet erect. Long and thick and veiny, Hannah's eyes could not move from the monster cock.

While she was staring at his manhood, the Sheriff was pulling his shirt off.

I can't wait to bury my cock in this college girl's tight cunt. I'm gonna stretch her so good the next guy's gonna need a board across his back to keep from falling in.

Jimmy watched the young woman's face. The trepidation was very real. Besides the situation that she was in -- being fucked by a cop in a fearful situation -- she was now wondering about how much it would hurt to have him inside her.

He was getting impatient. And, he knew that when he got impatient he often got mean.

"You've got a pretty mouth," he said to the kneeling beauty. "Use it."

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers