Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laid next to each other for several minutes. He continued to stroke her naked flesh.

There was a light knock on the door. "Five minutes," Nikki said. "Finish up."

The man looked up at Hannah.

"I wanted to get another shot," he said.

Another shot? What did he mean? Hannah took a moment before she understood that he wanted to climax again.

"Yeah, I was hoping that you'd go down on me for my second shot."

"Maybe next time you could book more time," she said, thinking as quickly as possible. She did not want to give the man a fellatio.

"I have five minutes left. Give me some head."

"Are you sure we have time?" she asked.

"Come on. You're wasting time." He smiled sheepishly for sounding so demanding.

Hannah didn't know how to get out of doing it. She shifted on the bed, getting on to her knees and bent at the waist. She took the man's semi-erect penis in her slender hand, opened her mouth and took it between her lips.

The man sighed. He watched intently as the gorgeous blonde pulled off his cock and flicked her tongue lightly over the tiny hole at the end of his shaft. She did this several times and then let her lips wrap around the very tip of his manhood. She didn't know if his cock could achieve another full erection.

She swirled her tongue around the man's cock head. Then suctioning as best she could with her lips, she dipped her head down on his penis and returned to the head, swirling her soft tongue around his manhood. The fleshy tip flicked in response to her tonguing. She felt him get stiffer and stiffer in her mouth. Very quickly, he was rock hard!

One of his hands went to her back and slid down to her buttock. He cupped her soft ass cheek. Then, she felt him searching for the opening to her pussy.

He found it and Hannah felt a finger plunge deep into her vagina. He began fingering her vigorously. The smooth walls of her vagina were soon sopping wet. It was hard for her to concentrate on the fellatio.

"Damn girl, you like that, don't you?"

Hannah hated hearing him say that but she raised her shapely ass off her heels to give him better access to her cunt. She cupped his heavy testicles with a hand and kept sucking.

As he fingered her, his other hand went to the back of her head and gently gauged her bobbing movement.

There was another tap on the door.

"Time's up," Nikki said.

Hannah's eyes went to the man's face. His eyes were glazed and unfocused. His mouth was slack and slightly ajar. As disgusting as he looked, she did not feel like she could stop. His hand was still on top of her head guiding her up and down on his rock-solid cock.

I can't leave him like this, she thought to herself.

She decided to keep sucking. She let her saliva drip down his rod and began to jack him off as well as suck. As soon as she felt him stiffen to cum, she decided that she would pull off his penis and let him shoot his cum on his belly.

His hand moved from her head to her hanging breasts. He cupped her big tit like a piece of fruit and she felt her nipple stiffen in the palm of his hand. She was responding to his touch!

Hannah tried to hurry him, but he seemed to take forever. She suctioned his cock as well as she could. Slurping noisily, she swirled her tongue around his cock head. Her lewd efforts paid off. She felt him begin to stiffen and groan. Both of his hands moved to the back of her head.

Instead of being able to pull off his dick, she realized that he held her head down in place. She squirmed a bit and mewled softly, clearly pleading to be allowed off his cock, but it was to no avail.

His grunts filled the room.

"Ugh, ugh, fuck!"

The hot semen shot into her mouth from his fleshy pole in long spurts. The copious amounts of hot sperm surprised the young blonde. She swallowed as quickly as she could, the thick, pungent liquid sliding down her throat too slowly for her.

"Stay on it, baby. Stay on it! Suck it! SUCK IT!" The last cry was almost a shout!

Hannah was certain that everyone in the house could hear him.

The man seemed to have lost his mind momentarily. His hips bucked and his legs shook as the orgasm overcame him.

"Ugh, fuck! Ugh, fuck! Ughhhhhhhhh, fuuuuucccckkkkkk!"

His words finally slowed and he slackened his hold on her head. His hands slipped down to her cheeks and mouth. He stroked her jaw. His manhood was still in her mouth and he felt her tonguing his cock even as he softened.

"God, you're awesome, baby," he groaned.

Hannah pulled off his deflating cock. She swallowed the last of his cum shot with one big gulp.

The man took a moment to regain his bearings.

"I need to open the door," Hannah told him.

"I know," he replied. "Thank you for finishing me. I sense that you're inexperienced, but..." He didn't finish his thought that she really knew how to suck cock as he realized that he might be insulting the young woman. His tone was meek and polite. "I'll clean up later."

He knew he had overstayed his time.

"Anyway, thank you, again."

"You're... you're welcome," she said looking away in embarrassment. Then she got up off the bed, pulled on her panties and cracked the door.

She turned and saw the man putting his pants on. As ashamed as she was of what she had done she understood her role. She went to a chair and picked up his shirt and handed it to him as he stood. Then she stooped down and slipped on his shoes.

Hannah had not even put her bra on when the man pulled his shirt over his head and said that he'd be leaving. He stepped towards the young blonde and embraced her. He kissed her cheek and copped a feel of her tits.

"You're a sweetheart," he said as he broke from the embrace. "And, so fucking gorgeous, too!"

"Thank you," she whispered.

His hands were on her hips. She leaned back a bit and looked at his shirt. Without thinking, she adjusted his collar and smoothed fabric at the front of his shoulders with a care that would have behooved a girlfriend. He was not attractive but she found him very nice now.

"Do you mind if I come back to see you?" he asked.

Hannah instinctively said, "I'd like that."

She wondered immediately what made her say that. Did she really want a man who had just paid her for sex to come back and have sexual intercourse with her again?

The man reached into his wallet, pulled a $100 bill out, and put it on the dresser.

"Here's a tip."

With that, he kissed her lightly on the lips and left the room.

Hannah gathered her bra and heels. She glanced at the clock. It was just after noon. Quickly, she scooped up the hundred-dollar-bill and put it in her little purse. She had gotten a tip from the three men who had paid to fuck her but this was the largest.

It occurred to her that she had fucked the sheriff and the three paying clients that morning in a little over three hours.

How many men will fuck me this afternoon?

Then another question crept into her mind.

I wonder how much money I made?

After a short shower, the blonde college girl walked back into the living room to wait to be part of another line-up when a customer arrived. Pausing at a mirror in the hall, she pulled out her lipstick and applied it to her lips. She looked beautiful, but she fixed her hair a bit, too.

Am I really hoping to be picked?

*****

Hannah walked into the front of the house. She was very self-conscious of her near nudity. All she wore was a skimpy bra, her panties and high heels.

There sat 2 of the 4 other girls working on that day. Hannah immediately knew that the third girl who was not there was probably taking a dick in one of the bedrooms.

The first, who had introduced herself as Jasmine, was a striking brunette with big brown eyes and a perfect tan. It occurred to Hannah that these "whore" names were so odd.

She was certain that the girl was named Megan or Ashley or something like that. She had seen her around campus and had no idea that she worked as a prostitute. She was beautiful.

"Well, he enjoyed you," Jasmine said with a coy smile.

Hannah felt the blood rush from her chest up her neck. She blushed in embarrassment. Her mind raced back to the session and the loud grunting that marked both of his intense orgasms. It was humiliating!

The young woman who made the comment noticed Hannah's discomfort.

"I didn't mean anything! Steve is always so loud! He basically roars when he cums!" She laughed and the other girl began to giggle as well.

Hannah smiled and nodded.

"He does," the other girl, named Barbie, agreed. "When he does that with me, I think my next appointment thinks 'well, Barbie's session is over! It's almost my turn!'" Barbie was using a sing-song voice that almost made whoring sound normal. She continued, "but then they wait and wait until they hear him again a few minutes later!" Then Barbie added, "I try to keep him from cumming too early the first time so that he doesn't have enough time to do it to me again!" She paused completely unself-consciously. "I know that upsets him."

Hannah recognized that Barbie was talking about Steve orgasming twice in the session. So he likes to do that all the time, she thought to herself. In her mind, having gotten a $100 tip, Steve was a nice guy. If I let him cum twice, maybe he'll choose me all the time!

It appalled her that she was coming up with a strategy to get a man to fuck her instead of another girl.

They talked about sex so casually that Hannah thought that she might be making too big a deal over what she had been doing this morning. The girls who worked here didn't seem to have a problem spreading their legs for cash. The money seemed to be too good to worry about it.

Hannah felt ashamed for thinking in these terms. Her own tight pussy was a bit sore from the workout that she had been put through this morning, but she didn't find the discomfort terrible. She did feel glad that she had the protection, apparently, of the local law enforcement and that she could make some pretty good money.

She was considering all of these new ideas when the doorbell rang and she heard Nikki say, "Client girls! Line up!"

Butterflies appeared in Hannah's stomach. She stood up and assumed a position between the other two young women. For an unknown reason, she felt her nipples stiffen slightly and her pussy moisten a bit at the sound of the man's footsteps approaching.