Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy lay on top of the young college girl, his buttocks rising and falling, steady but unrushed, as he fucked her. They flexed and relaxed rhythmically. Training this beautiful slut would take time and patience. All that was visible of the coed was her face, just above his left shoulder, her arms and her widespread legs from the mid-thigh to her feet.

Her gorgeous face, framed by her thick, blonde hair, betrayed the different emotions and sensations that she was experiencing. From a look of pain when Jimmy began to work his cock into her inexperienced, resisting pussy, to the look of surprise and lust when she began to relax and enjoy the fucking, was classic.

Her high-pitched moaning and groaning and girlish whimpering added to the authenticity of her innocence. She was money in the bank for Nikki.

She'll get used to servicing men and will be my top money maker real soon, Nikki thought to herself. Guys will pay an arm and a leg to see her ruby-red lips wrapped around their cocks!

*****

Hannah's arms had moved from her side to grasping the bedspread when Jimmy began to push himself into her to now being wrapped loosely around his back as he threw her the fuck.

Her will and self-control were no longer governing her body -- it acted independently of her shattered will -- bent completely to the pleasure and lust that controlled her naked body.

Chills of fear and revulsion raced through her body, but Hannah appeared to be completely under the control of the 10" rock-solid prick that split her body in two and hit her cervix with each deep thrust into her pussy. The large man was systematically breaking down the puritanical walls of the innocent, young woman!

To her eternal shame, the college blonde knew it!

"God, it feels so good!" she thought to herself.

Jimmy moved his hands beneath Hannah's upper back and held himself raised on his elbows. He hovered over her, separating their bodies. As he expected, Hannah couldn't help but glance between their naked bodies.

The sight of the man's prodigious cock, now covered by a shiny coating of her vaginal juices, appeared freakish as it pushed into her trembling pussy and pulled out again, pumping steadily and relentlessly. He was drawing his penis nearly the entire length out before plunging into her grasping pussy. Her soaked labia lips were drawn out around his manhood each time pulled out of her pussy. Watching it over and over, she also watched her own hips roll up towards the cock. She could not draw her eyes away from the perverse sight!

How can that thing fit in me? I'm little down there! A chill ran through her body that was at once frightening and pleasurable.

To her embarrassment, the Sheriff saw her looking between their bodies.

"It's hot to watch, ain't it?" he asked.

"Ugh, no," she protested instinctively. She shut her eyes and dropped her head to the mattress.

Jimmy grabbed the back of her head and pulled it up.

"Yeah, you want to. Don't be a silly cunt. It makes you hot, and you know it. Open your eyes and watch me fuck you."

Hannah opened her eyes. She couldn't believe the huge man-meat that was fucking her.

But she knew it was more than that. Her own hips moved up to meet the Sheriff's downward thrusts. She was struggling emotionally with the way that her body responded to the dreadful man.

"You like getting fucked by me, don't you?"

"Ughhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" was her only reply.

"I can make you cum. Do you want to cum, baby?"

"Oh, god!" she moaned. She wanted to beg him to do that - to plead with him to give her the sexual satisfaction that the fucking forced her body to demand. Was he going to demean her that badly, though, by making her beg?

She was breathing very hard now. She wanted to cum! Her breasts and thighs almost screamed that they wanted the satisfaction that only an intense orgasmic release could bring! It felt so good!

He kept up his steady plunging into her tight love canal.

Hannah was starting to speed up her pumping from below. She was so close to climaxing!

"Want me to make you cum, baby?" he taunted again.

Without thinking, Hannah grabbed him by the back of his head and pushed his face down to her lush breasts.

"Suck my nipples," she said.

She felt a large mouth seek out her pink areola, take it within his lips and begin to suck voraciously.

Hannah's head fell back instantaneously and her beautiful face shone with passion. Her whole body was now wrapped tightly around the man fucking her, arms, legs and pussy.

She was being driven crazy with lust!

He bathed her tits with his tongue and lashed back and forth across the rubbery tips.

The distended nipples pointed at the ceiling.

He came up to ask her again.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

He pulled his massive rod nearly completely out of her vagina.

It left an empty feeling in her pussy that was grasping for his cock. It was too much for Hannah.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh, god! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh, god!" she cried out. "Yes! Yes! Make me cum!

"Are you my whore?" he asked, still hovering above her body, his cock ready to dive down into her cunt.

"Oh... oh..." It was too much. She needed his dick.

"Y... yes," she stuttered, not wanting to utter the shameful words. "I'm... I'm your whore! I'm your whore, daddy!"

There! She had said it! "Please... please make me cum!"

He plunged into her and began to fuck her in earnest. In and out, in and out, in and out.

"Fuck me!" she cried wantonly. "Fuck me! Fuuuuuuccccccckkkk meeeeeeee!"

She began to buck and thrust her buttocks powerfully. Her vagina gripped the man's cock and her arms grabbed the man bringing her to climax!

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried out in a voice she hardly recognized.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she urged the Sheriff.

Her breathing was labored and her body was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration as she worked her body towards a mind-shattering orgasm! The sound of their bodies slapping together in sexual intercourse filled the room.

"Harder," she groaned, as she rapidly worked her shapely ass up towards his immense dick. "Harder! Harder! Harder!"

She grabbed the back of his neck and felt him begin to pump his cock violently down into her pussy. It was exactly what she needed!

"Yes! Yes! Just like that!" she cried.

"Harder, baby! Harder, baby!"

The Sheriff jackhammered her cunt and grabbed both her breasts with his hands, squeezing tight.

She hung on for dear life so close to cumming!

Then the dam burst! A powerful wave washed across her body.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed. "Aaaaaaaaarrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her voice filled the room with her cries of ecstasy! The release of the pent-up sexual energy had simply overcome the young student and she gave way to the complete sexual abandonment that the cocksman had brought her to.

The Sheriff rode her steadily, but rode her hard, throughout her orgasm, then shifted his hands to her ass, holding her buttocks tightly, intent on not shooting his hot spunk into her vagina at this point. It was difficult fucking the hot blonde and not releasing his jism at the same time she orgasmed. She had such a tight pussy. And, it was milking his rock-hard tool like a gloved hand. She was gripping him so passionately with her arms and legs, all wrapped tightly around his body, that a normal man would have shot his wad into the innocent beauty's tight passage long before.

But Jimmy knew that she needed to be taught that her obligation was to service the men who rode her, not simply gratify her own whorish sexual needs.

Coming to understand that she was a whore and needed a stranger's dick was a good first lesson for her but it was not the most important one.

That lesson would be learned by her when she slipped out of her orgasm and realized that the Sheriff continued to ride her sexually. Then she'd have to find a way for him to nut inside her. He was an expert at initiating beautiful, but reluctant, young women to the job of whoring. It would be her job to pleasure him sexually.

He rode her with a steady rhythm through her intense climax making certain to prolong it as much as possible and treat her sexy, young body to an experience unlike any that she had ever had.

The Sheriff sneered as he watched her in the throes of passion. Her face was transformed into a gasping slut. Her naked flesh showed all the signs of being an intensely sexual woman.

This little whore will come crawling back to me for more of this! Ain't no amount of pride going to keep her from crawling back on her hands and knees for more of my dick!

He kept up his pace, pistoning in and out of her wide-stretched love hole.

The blonde slowly slipped back into reality. To her horror, she realized that she was pumping her hips up at the Sheriff like a truly wanton whore. She was also holding him like he was her lover instead of a repulsive man forcing her into prostitution.

She was horrified at her response to the man!

Why did I cum like that? Am I really that much of a whore?

But her mind went back to the Sheriff, whose lust was building. Her body was being shaken by his pumping into her. She could do nothing but submit to the ravaging of her beautiful cunt by this monster of a man!

His powerful, steady fucking continued as if it would never end.

She pulled her arms away from him and tried to get her legs from around the back of his thighs, but he drew her arms and legs back.

"It's my turn to cum, baby."

There was nothing she could do. The young blonde simply took the fucking with her legs spread wide and a shocked look on her gorgeous face, hoping only that he would soon finish using her.

*****

Nikki watched Jimmy throw the brutal fuck to Hannah. She thought about Hannah's initiation into whoring. She doesn't know it, but it will help her in the long run. Some guys can work a girl really hard, and she needs to know how to take it.

Ali, still by the bedroom door listening, looked down the hallway and caught Nikki's eyes. They smiled at each other.

A few long minutes passed. Soon ten minutes had gone by and Jimmy was still fucking the blonde. Then, though, they heard his deep-throated groan as he began to shoot his spunk deep into Hannah's womb.

Barely audible through his loud orgasmic cry was Hannah's plea -- "Not inside me! Not inside me!"

It was useless for her to protest. He released the long strings of his hot sperm into her unprotected, gaping pussy.

*****

Hannah was beneath the man who had emptied his balls into her pussy for what seemed like an eternity. Despite his orgasm, his dick was still lodged snugly in her vagina. She felt it softening just slightly. Her cunt seemed to still be palpitating and squeezing his penis gently. She could not control it, it seemed; unknown to her, it was simply a throwback to the ancient time when a helpless woman knew that bearing a powerful man's child would protect her and so did everything to assure the production of a child. Her pussy milked every drop from the man's prodigious cock.

His body was dead weight at this point. Only after a few seconds did he begin to shift. She felt his lips on her neck as he kissed her. Her cunt squeezed his cock a couple of more times, involuntarily. She was so ashamed when he reacted to the squeezing.

"You are one hot piece of ass," he said softly as if he thought she would be flattered by his "compliment."

Jimmy got up off of Hannah, his long cock now deflating but covered with the shiny juices of her vagina. A long string of his white jism trailed his cock head, broke off and landed wetly on her open inner thigh.

Her hand moved towards the part of her inner thigh that his sperm landed but she realized what it was and didn't touch it. Her hand just lay on her open thigh.

The young woman was humiliated and ashamed of what she had just done, but had experienced the most intense orgasm of her young life.

He began getting dressed. His eyes moved to Hannah laying naked on the bed. She was a gorgeous sight! Her legs were still spread wide open and her battered little pussy was exposed between them. He noticed that his cream pie was seeping from her pink pussy lips on to the sheets.

I'll fuck her again, he thought. She thinks that she's worn out now. Wait until I have her overnight.

He was still naked when the bedroom door opened. It was Ali.

She looked him up and down. His long cock, red from the long fucking, was covered with Hannah's juices. He smiled. She feigned a smile but had been on the receiving end of his cock too many times to smile genuinely. She had experienced what a girl felt like after being fucked by him. Being fucked by him was always exhausting and animalistic.

Ali walked to the bed and sat on its edge next to the splayed-out Hannah. The gorgeous blonde was laying completely uncovered on the bed. Her eyes were closed but her lips were parted just a little. Her firm, young breasts were magnificent to see -- the pink nipples pointing towards the bedroom ceiling, rising and falling gently with her breathing. Her legs were spread shamefully, the tight slit between them visible to the world. Ali saw the sperm on her left thigh.

Ali touched the young woman's tanned right thigh, just above the knee. The flesh was warm and silky smooth.

"You need to get up, baby, and take a shower," she said.

The words sounded fuzzy to Hannah. Shower? Why? she wondered. Her exhausted eyes drifted to the pretty brunette sitting next to her on the bed. Who is she?

"We open in twenty minutes."

*****

The next few minutes passed like a blur to Hannah. Coaxed up from bed, she padded naked to a bathroom and stood with her arms crossed over her breasts as Ali warmed the shower water for her. Her instinct was to run but she tried to calm herself as she thought of what to do.

Ali knew from experience not to make the college girl think that she had a choice to make. Instead, she just gave her information about the job and the house rules.

"You'll love it here. You will make so much cash!" She smiled reassuringly at the blonde beauty standing nude before her. "It can be fun if you let it be."

Then she started to touch on more important topics -- things that she knew Hannah would have to know to avoid being complained about.

"Most of the men that you'll see love to have their dicks sucked, so if you like to suck cock, you'll do really well here," she said as a matter-of-fact. "But even if you don't, you need to spend a little time giving head, or they won't be happy."

Hannah's blue eyes were wide and she had a look on her face that didn't indicate whether she was really comprehending what was being said to her. Ali knew that she'd learn.

"Just about all the men say that their wives won't go down on them." Ali giggled. "I don't know that I believe them, but it sounds like a good excuse for them to visit us here!"

She was met with silence from the young woman.

"Just remember -- their time with you is their time and you need to spend it doing what they want to do, okay?"

Hannah managed a nod before she stepped into the shower. The warm spray felt good, but also awakened her to her situation.

Can I really go through with this? Can I? What if I don't? Will the Sheriff be waiting nearby to arrest me?

Her heart raced but she didn't think that she had much choice. She soaped off her legs and tits, trying to get the liquid markings that he left on her with off of her body. They could not be seen but she felt them and felt dirty just knowing that he had sucked her tits and left a cum streak on her leg and a heavy load of cum in her vagina.

She heard Ali's voice.

"Did Jimmy use a rubber on you?" she asked. She knew that the Sheriff never used condoms with the girls but she wanted to hear Hannah admit that she had submitted to being used without a condom.

"N... no," she said softly.

"Okay," Ali said. "You'll need to wash real good down there, then."

There was no reply.

"Did you hear me?"

"Y...yes. I'll do that."

*****

"Arch your back," the man said.

Hannah did as she was told, arching her back and feeling her buttocks rise at the same time.

His hands were on her hips and his cock lodged in her pussy. She was standing in "her room" with her upper body bent over the bed as he drove his stiff manhood in and out of her yielding vagina. The smacking of his lower body against the back of her legs and buttocks was loud and intense.

"Fuck back at me," he ordered.

Hannah felt him stop pumping his hips. Without a second thought, she began to slide her wet love hole on his cock -- fucking him just as he wanted.

"Yeah, just like that! Stroke my cock with your cunt, baby."

This was the third paying client she had seen this morning. His penis was not particularly large but her innocent pussy was already battered from all the men's cocks.

She struggled not to moan.

"Look in the mirror at me. Do you like my dick?"

Hannah looked up. The man's torso was visible and his hairy chest, balding head and ugly face were horrible to behold. His mouth was agape, his eyes trance-like, and he looked like he was having trouble not shooting his load.

"Do you?" he asked again.

Knowing that it would help speed things along, she answered.

"Yes, baby! I like it! Give it to me!"

She hated herself for saying that!

She felt his hips begin to move in a steady rhythm.

"Oh!" she cried out as he fucked her. "Oh! Oh!"

His eyes focused when he heard her girlish cry. Their eyes met and she saw the lustful eyes of the man whose cock was in her pussy. She stared back at him and she felt him quicken his pace.

Please hurry! she prayed.

He was mindlessly stroking her soft buttocks as he worked himself to climax.

Without warning, he pulled out of her pussy, ripped the condom off his cock, stiffen and begin to grunt.

Hannah felt the rubber flick against her naked skin as he pulled it off his penis.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he yelled, one hand returning to her hips.

She watched as he stroked his cock with his free hand. She had no time to react, but stood there, bent at the back with her ass up in the air.

She watched as his reddened cock head pulsated in his hand and began to shoot long strings of sperm on her ass and back!

The two stared at each other in the mirror as he continued pumping his hips until he had pretty much exhausted himself. Hannah felt his nasty hot jism land all the way up between her shoulder blades and down to the crack of her ass.

"Fuuuck!" he groaned loudly. His sperm shot out in lines that painted Hannah's perfect back with the long strings of his white jism.

Hannah tried to remain perfectly still, feeling as if she was a receptacle for his lust, but her pussy and ass quivered from the fucking. The feel of the warm, sticky liquid squirting from the man's penis and coating her back and buttocks was simply awful. Each long line of cum seemed to humiliate the beautiful, young woman more than the last.

He didn't stop until his cock had deflated to softness in his hand. Then she felt it flop onto her ass cheek. It was wet and gross.

"You are so fuckin' hot," he moaned. "So fuckin' hot!"

The man collapsed on Hannah and she likewise fell onto the bed. She shifted her body and the man rolled off of her. The two were now laying next to each other, him on his side facing her and her on her stomach, several inches away from him.

He reached over and tugged her until she rolled on her back, closer to him.

She looked at his face. He was smiling broadly while gazing at her thighs and pussy. He leaned over her and took the pink bud of a nipple in his mouth.

Her eyes closed as she felt him suck hungrily. It stiffened and her hand went to the back of his head.

"Oooo! That feels good!" she said before she realized it. She felt a pang of shame wash over her for saying that. It made her feel like such a slut, but she knew the man did not even listen to her. Her nipples stuck out from her breasts like little bullets and the firm flesh of her tits loved the attention.