Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands holding her ankles and legs straight were the position she was now in.

He lapped at her open flower like a thirsty dog. As disgusting as it was, Hannah felt her young body beginning to betray her.

"Suck my cock," he mumbled, "or I'm gonna spank your ass again!"

Trying to distract her mind from the tongue lashing that she was getting from her professor, and hoping to avoid another painful slap, Hannah opened her mouth and felt the man's stiff prick go between her lips. It was above average in length but not super long, but it was very, very thick and veined.

Holding her own ankles, Hannah was relegated to sucking on his cock with no hands. She had no way to regulate the depth of his cock.

It had softened a bit but grew hard as a rock very quickly in her mouth.

Hannah tried to ignore the sensations that his tongue was creating, but a tingling began to creep up her body from her vagina. He tongued deeply into her love slit and then let his tongue lick all the way to her anus, creating a completely foreign sensation to her.

She tried to distract her thoughts from the electric jolts that were coming from her cunt and ass.

Fluttering her eyes open, she saw what she had felt, his big balls right at her chin and his heavy, hairy torso at her face.

She moaned involuntarily.

"Mmmhhh."

Her mouth was full of his dick, but she was having a difficult time ignoring his tongue tracing the crevice of her pussy and rounded buttocks. She was at his mercy, her beautiful body folded in two beneath him, as he lapped hungrily at the sweet nectar of her vagina.

She had never experienced the feeling of having her pussy and anus eaten. The pinpricks of delightful sensation rippled through her exposed body from her pussy and asshole to the top of her head and the tip of her toes.

"Mmmmhhh," she groaned because of the cock in her mouth. With each sexual jolt going through her body, she responded with a tonguing of his penis.

"Mmmmhhh!"

Her professor kept up his relentless assault lashing her vaginal lips with his tongue and probing deeper and deeper into her innocent cunt. When he moved his attention to her crinkly starfish and tongued it, she felt an intense humiliation, though! It seemed that there was no part of her body that he had not paid to abuse!

Hannah's hands went to the back if his fat thighs as she let go of her ankles. She needed to brace herself as she sucked his manhood, trying to ignore the sexual electricity shooting through her young body. She gripped his sides with the soft flesh of her inner thighs.

He thrust his hips downward in a slow steady rhythm. Hannah's head was laying on the mattress. His rigid cock was between the young student's lips and his movement decided the speed and depth of the fellatio. Her lovely mouth was merely his receptacle.

Her big, blue eyes were open wide but were unseeing. The sight of his massive testicles on her nose and his hairy thighs around her face were visible but her brain was overloaded with the sensations of him eating her out.

He's going to make me cum, she thought to herself.

Involuntarily, she began to rotate her hips up to meet his probing tongue. The movement of her butt was almost imperceptible at first but she realized, with horror, that she was beginning to push up against his tongue.

She willed herself to stop her own movements, but this made the struggle against giving in to the man that much more difficult! His hungry, wet mouth had clamped onto her pussy and fed on the outer lips, moved deeper into her cunt, and then delved very deep into the silky-smooth walls of her vagina. She was utterly helpless!

The nipples on her large breasts were rubbing against her professor's distended stomach and were stiff as pencil erasers. Each movement of his hips rubbed them even more and sent waves of sexual pleasure through her body. Tingling chills ran up and down her spine. She felt her pussy flowering open and the man inserting first one finger and then another into her sopping vagina.

I'm going to cum, she thought, again. As much as she despised the man who she was with, her body was responding to him.

Don't cum for him! She tried to will herself to not orgasm but her young body was building right to it.

Don't cum for him!

Don't give in to him!

But the beautiful student, now whore, was too self-absorbed to know that her professor had utterly no interest in her sexual desire. He was intent on satisfying himself. He didn't care at all about how she felt or whether she would climax.

Just as she was about to reach a climax, the man pulled away from her pussy and she felt his cock pop out of her mouth.

He rolled over on his back. His large stomach dominated his body and his cock stuck straight out from his hips beneath his mammoth belly.

"Chloe," using her whore name, "it's time for you to get to work."

Instantaneously, Hannah suppressed the urge to tell him that she had been so close to climaxing. Don't stop, her mind screamed at the disgusting man! Her body was on fire! Don't stop!

She had no time to think.

"Come get on me, Chloe. Let's see how well you ride."

Her blue eyes blinked as she tried to understand what he was saying. She was still so close to a climax that her mind was not able to focus.

"Grab a condom and ride my cock!" he demanded. "Are you stupid?"

He's such an ass, she thought. But she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom package.

"Is it a magnum?" he asked.

"Wha...?" She did not even finish her question before he slapped her ass.

"Thwack!"

The open-handed slap landed right on her buttock as she was leaning over.

"Owww!" she cried out.

"Is it a goddamned magnum?" he demanded.

"I don't even know what that is," she responded desperately, her blue eyes watering.

"It's the biggest condom for a big dick!" he said as if she was an idiot. "If I lose my hard-on before you get a condom on me, I'm gonna pay the up-charge and fuck you in the ass!" he said threateningly.

Hannah's mind swirled. Magnum, upcharge, fuck her in the ass! She scrambled through the drawer and found a rubber marked "magnum."

Quickly she turned to the man, who still had an erection and took his penis in her left hand and stroked it several times making sure that it stayed stiff.

I don't want that thing in my butt, she thought as she jacked him. She literally could not get her fingers around the entire penis.

She fumbled with the package, tore it open and began to roll the condom on his cock.

While it was only about eight inches long, his man-meat was nearly as thick as a Coke can.

Hannah trembled thinking about taking it inside her.

"Get in the saddle, Chloe," he said.

She pushed the rubber all the way to the base of his cock. Then she very nervously rose to her knees, and straddled her professor's fat body. Her little hands were on his hairy chest and she hated what he was about to do to her, but she didn't have any choice.

"Put me in you," he said with some urgency. He was laying on his back and his hands went to her firm breasts. He immediately began to massage them and knead them.

"God, they're perfect," he said, continuing to play with the sensitive flesh of her tits.

"Oh!" she moaned, and closed her eyes momentarily.

"You like your titties played with, don't you?" he asked.

"I... I do," she cried before she could catch herself.

"They're fucking perfect! Big and firm! Fuck," he responded, as he mauled them. "Put me inside you."

Hannah's cunt was nearly dripping wet.

She reached behind her butt and felt his erect penis. Still on her knees, straddling him, she hovered over his cock and then tried to gently sit on it. Its girth was way too large for her little pussy.

She felt the cock head touch her pussy lips.

Hannah reached between her legs with her other hand and spread her cuntal lips and tried to sit on his mammoth cock. It was no use.

"Oooooooh! You're too big!" she said.

"Push your hips down on it, Chloe. Your pussy can handle it."

She tried to gently push down. Her lips spread some but not near enough.

"Ahh! You're too big down there, baby. I can touch you with my hand!" she offered, knowing that it would doubtlessly be rejected.

He did not even respond. Instead, he gripped her hips with both hands and began to push her down as he moved his hips up.

Hannah's mouth opened wide in surprise. She felt her pussy beginning to flower open and his wide cock-head begin to stretch her out.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. "Slo... slow! That hurts!"

Hannah winced and glanced down at their bodies. He was trying to join them but his very thick cock found resistance from her little pussy. His push had opened her pussy lips around his stiff rod but getting further in seemed impossible to her.

"Slow, baby, please! You're tearing me apart!" she cried out.

"Work it, Chloe. Work your cunt." The man was nearly breathless trying to get his cock inside her.

Then, unexpectedly, the rock-hard cock pushed painfully past the ring of her vagina and slid deep into her cunt.

Hannah let out a primal scream. Her brain saw red for an instance.

"Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" The pain of the cock stretching her vagina was intense!

She looked down and saw that her pussy was stretched wide over his massive penis and that she was impaled down to the base of his prick. Her upturned breasts were bobbing on her chest. She noticed that her pink aureoles had formed into small, stiff points -- something that she had never seen her nipples do before.

A gush of vaginal juice squirted inside her pussy and covered the man's intruding cock.

Hannah had never felt so stuffed by a cock! Her upper body collapsed forward onto her professor, almost limp. Her head lay on his chest with her blonde hair flowing down on his olive skin.

She felt his arms wrap around her upper body and hold her close to him while he pumped his cock up into her innocent pussy. Her smooth thighs and cunt took the brunt of his pounding with him impatiently thrusting his throbbing cock up into her hole.

His hairy chest scratched at her smooth skin and his scent filled her nose. She regained her bearings as she lay on top of him. Her position was uncomfortable and unappealing, but she could do nothing about it. Her limp thighs were now stretched wide and she felt him pumping in and out of her quivering pussy. She was powerless to resist.

The fucking was animalistic. She squirmed a little, whimpering helplessly at the feeling of her legs being wide-spread and useless. He gripped her tightly around her back with one arm and slid the other down to her ass and grabbed a soft buttock to hold her still while he pistoned up into her pussy.

The lewd sounds of sexual intercourse now filled the room. He was grunting as he worked his out-of-shape body as best he could, fucking the perfect young slut laying on top of him.

He grabbed a handful of her thick hair and pulled her head up.

Breathlessly, he told her to kiss him.

Hannah was forced to look at the man's hideous face. Until today she had only thought of him as her professor. His looks had not mattered to her. Now, though, faced with his demand, she looked at his little brown eyes and wide nose and thick, wet lips and recoiled at the thought of kissing him.

She was breathing hard from the fucking. He put his mouth to hers and she felt his slimy tongue dart between her open lips. Her own tongue retreated away from his, but he continued to search for hers with his. She felt his tongue flick against hers even though she was trying not to allow that. But with the relentless pumping of his cock into her pussy continuing, she momentarily swirled her tongue around his. As quickly as she allowed it to happen, she stopped.

The overweight professor was beginning to lose steam. He was sweating and trying to continue to pump up into her but he was doing all the work.

Now holding her rounded buttocks in both hands, he had a perfect fucking angle and he exploited the young woman's open vagina as much as he could, groaning as he sluiced through her warm love hole, but he was not in good shape and he was wearing himself out.

"If I was younger," he thought to himself, "I'd wear this blonde American slut out." But he wasn't able to do it in this position.

He felt a tinge of anger that he was paying a white whore so much money and she was not fucking him enthusiastically.

She was laying on top of him, legs spread around his waist, her defenseless pussy taking his thick manhood. Her mind could barely comprehend what he was doing to her. Inexplicably, it flashed through her mind that her pussy would never be as tight as it once was. Her little love-hole was slathering the man's wide organ with her vaginal juices, making the man's fucking somewhat more bearable.

With each plunge into her cunt, she moaned a girlish sound.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" came rapidly from her lungs as she tried to endure the fucking.

"Oooo!"

"Ohhhh!"

Then without warning, the big man rolled Hannah over onto her back, nearly squashing her under his weight. She felt his loose flesh cover her body.

"Ugggghhhh!" she groaned beneath the man.

His hips now began to thrust his thick, rigid cock into her pussy. If she could have seen herself, she would have been humiliated to see the sight of her reclining figure -- upper body completely covered by the hairy chest and hairy back of her obese professor -- with her smooth, tanned thighs spread wide by his body between her legs.

As he had his way with her, fucking her intensely, Hannah's mind blamed herself. It was her own sins that had brought this on herself. She thought strange thoughts. She had so compromised her virtue and her own life that she was allowing this monstrous pig to unload his obscene lust into her body without a fight! It seemed that the man would, when he spewed his cum into her cunt, take the last vestige of virtue that she had.

She was nearly being driven insane by the idea of this man using her. In her distraction, she did not even register his words.

"I'm not as hard as I need to be," he said although his penis was far from softening. "These fucking condoms!"

With a single stroke, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and reached between their bodies. Still pinning her to the bed with his upper body, he pulled the condom from his penis. Just as swiftly, he pushed the head of his cock back into Hannah's pussy. It plunged deep into her cunt.

Hannah did not realize what he had done until she opened her eyes and saw the used condom in his hand. He dropped it on the sheets only inches from her face.

"Not without a condom!" she cried out. "You can't fuck me without a condom!" Her use of the word "fuck" was very unlike her, but just slipped out.

"Relax, Chloe. Don't make it such a big deal," he said as he continued his hip thrusts. "You'd never make me cum with a condom."

"No... no..." She said the words in utter horror.

"Stop bitching about it!"

"No... no..." She felt the thick fleshy dick now gliding smoothly in and out of her pussy, lubricated by her vaginal juices. She seemed to be able to feel every contour of the man's cock as it was now fleshy pole against slick vaginal walls.

"I'm super clean," he said as if that was the extent of her worries.

"Uuugggghhhh!" she cried out. He was almost too heavy on top of her for her to speak. "Please ... please, don't do it to me without a condom. I'm not on birth control."

"Fuck that! I know that you're bullshitting me. In this business and not on birth control?"

"I'm not," she cried truthfully.

"I'll pull out when I cum," he said.

He continued to fuck her.

Hannah turned her head away so that she wouldn't have to look into his bloated, snickering face. She whimpered in resignation, knowing that he had her completely. There was nothing that she could do but submit to him, as repugnant as he was.

As if he wished to punish her, he began to thrust hard into her pussy, lodge his rod deep inside her and not move. Each such push elicited a moan from the young college girl.

"Uuuuuugggghhhh!"

"Uuuuuuugggghhhhhh!"

"Uuuuuggggggghhhhh!" she cried out.

The professor watched her face wince with each deep thrust, enjoying the evident discomfort that he was putting her through.

"I'll put her through the paces," he thought meanly.

Her uncomfortable moans continued and her beautiful face contorted with discomfort with each push into her pussy.

"Ohhh!"

"Uhhhh!"

"Uhhhh!"

Her eyes and face winced with each thrust, but she took the fucking like a good little trooper.

The ceiling was whirling above Hannah's head when she tried to focus her eyed, until it was blotted out by the professor's leering face moving over hers. His expression seemed to mock the beautiful college girl almost laughing at here glazed look of defeat and hopeless acceptance of her position -- not only being fucked by this horrid man but being fucked without a condom -- relying on his decision on whether to spew his hot seed deep into her pussy or pull out of her vagina and shoot it on her legs or belly. Her position was unimaginable!

She thought about how she had agreed to work as a whore; how she had not run from the man when she recognized him as her college professor; how she had not fought the man when he pulled off the condom to fuck her without it; and, how she had put up so little resistance to the men she had "serviced" already, giving in and letting her body enjoy the shameful bangings that she'd taken!

How many times had she climaxed this day, she wondered, knowing that she'd lost count. Maybe she was such a slut that it was her proper position in life was to lay widespread and let her body be used as a receptacle for the lewd lust of strange men.

Her mind rebelled against those horrible thoughts.

"I'm not that! I can't be that," she told herself as she silently took the fucking. Despite her body being covered by the man's naked body she kept telling herself the same thing: "I'm not a whore!" The pumping of a cock into her open pussy and the feeling of her body absorbing the tiring fuck still did not change her thoughts.

Yet as she came back to reality, the truth was different.

She lay beneath the monster fucking her and realized that her pussy was slathering wet. Her innocent hips and legs were now meeting his thrusts ever so slightly. She felt her thighs flex and pull her ass up to meet his stiff rod when he drove it down into her vagina. And, her tender calves rode comfortably around the back of his knees. She realized that her arms had somehow wrapped themselves around his awful hairy back. But for the fact that he had bought and paid for the right to fuck her, someone watching would see her body acting as if she was willingly having sexual intercourse with this man -- and enjoying it!

Her body was in the perfect position for sex and she was comfortably taking the fucking.

The sexual electricity moving from between her thighs, joining that being generated from her stiff, pink nipples rushed to her overloaded brain sending the young woman millions of sensations that she should relish the fuck. Still she fought against giving in.

"Noooo!" she cried out under the man when she thought of all of these thoughts. Her mind rebelled against the idea that she was so wanton even as her body descended into the craven lust she feared.

The man looked at her not knowing what had caused her to say that. Her beautiful blue eyes stared back wildly at the ugly man, betraying a look of being near a breaking point. Her mouth was open and gasping for air, obviously unfamiliar with being ridden in the way that he was using her.

He continued to fuck her steadily and noticed her beginning to fuck him back! The cruel lunges into her wet battered pussy began to take their toll on the innocent blonde.