Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft whimpers began to slip from her wide-open lips. They were almost too soft to be heard. The pain-pleasure bubbling from her lips that matched the rhythm of the fleshy shaft of his cock pummeling incessantly up and down into her hotly palpitating cunt caused her to rotate her buttocks smoothly on his shaft.

"Ahh!"

"Ahh!"

"Ahh!"

He slowed his cock strokes and felt her fingertips tap his back rapidly as if signaling him to continue the faster strokes. Her legs snaked lewdly around his gyrating thighs and she pumped her wantonly writhing buttocks up onto his cock rapidly as he slowed the rhythm.

"Please," she begged before she stopped herself from humiliating herself any further by pleading. She wanted him to keep up the quick strokes. The beautiful blonde was close to cumming.

Instead, he pushed deep into her cunt and did not pull back, lodging himself completely within her vagina. His heavy body pinned her tightly to the bed.

"Oh!" she cried in disappointment before she caught herself again. She felt as if she was losing her mind with lust.

"Did you like that, Chloe?" he asked knowing the answer.

All that he could hear was her soft but desperate breathing. He felt her move slightly to adjust to the thickness of his cock. But there was no answer from her.

His left hand went to her firm breast and touched the nipple, sending another shock of sexual electricity through her ripe body. She shuddered beneath him.

"Your nipples are really stiff," he said.

"You've got to tell me what you like," he lied, "or else I don't know. Did you like that?"

He looked down at the beautiful face of this college girl. There was a look of despair in her blue eyes, but they were wide as they stared at him. He felt the muscles in her shapely thighs flex as if indicating that they were ready for some more pounding. He did not move. She flexed her shapely thighs around his hips again. He could tell that she really wanted to be ridden.

"Look at me, Chloe. Did you like that?"

He pulled his cock a few inches out and then pushed back in slowly. He did that a couple of times but always very slowly.

"I thought you were close to cumming. Did you want me to make you cum?"

There was no verbal response from the young woman, but her fingertips fluttered against his back as if urging him to continue fucking her.

She was close to begging the man but something kept her from doing it.

Hannah grit her teeth but looked at the man full face. He was so cruel! Of course, she wanted to cum!

He stroked quickly several times.

Hannah felt the building of an orgasm deep in her pussy.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked again.

"Mmm! Oh, god!" she whispered.

"Yes or no," he teased, stroking quickly again before pausing.

It was driving her insane. Her mind screamed: tell him "yes!"

Without thinking, she heard her voice.

"Oh, god! ... oh, my god! ... I want to cum. Please. Please, make me cum!"

She squirmed her tight ass below him, signaling that she was ready to continue the fuck.

"Tell me that you're a slut!" he said.

Hannah did not hesitate but humiliated herself even more than he had asked.

"I'm a slut. ... I want to cum. Please fuck me until I cum!" she cried in shame.

Her professor kissed her neck, moved to her mouth and now found a willing young woman. Hannah, having lost any semblance of pride, took his tongue in her mouth and swirled her own around his slimy tongue.

Completely lost in desire, her body turned into a fucking machine. Clutching him tightly, she pushed her cunt up to meet his nasty cock. Driven on by her capitulation to him, he increased the strength of his thrusts, ramming the entire length of his rod all the way down to the deepest recesses of her cunt, stretching her vaginal walls with each pile-driving shove of his hips.

Her fingernails dug into his back trying, subconsciously to return some of the pleasurable pain that she felt. Hannah could feel the rubbery blunt head of his cock spreading her pussy wide and then striking her cervix deep in her love-hole as it completed its long stroke inside her. As he pulled out, the blonde squeezed her pussy so that she gripped his cock like a hand in a velvet glove in the close-clasping warmth of her cunt. When she did this, she could feel every ridge and contour of his solid penis which drove her to new sexual heights!

"Ooooo, god! So good, baby," she moaned, almost in anguish. "So good. So good! Give it to me."

Her thighs were spread wide for the man giving him an unlimited access to her beautiful hot pussy.

Having achieved his goal, the fat man began to fuck her hard and fast.

"Yes," she chanted, "just like that. Just like that! Please fuck me!"

He kissed her neck and shoulder and ear as he fucked her.

"I'm close," she cried. "Keep it up. Just like that!"

The professor pulled back his head so he could watch the beautiful blonde's face. It was something he couldn't miss, the sudden and humiliating surrender of her whole being to him! She, a gorgeous young American woman, who showed such contempt and repulsion of him. Now, she was writhing and twisting beneath him like the whore she was, unable to control at all her wild desire to be fucked by his hot, plunging cock.

"I've taught this young American slut a lesson," he thought.

He knew that his thoughts were lewd and depraved, and yet, he couldn't help but feel a vengeful power sweep over him. This snooty, uppity girl was finding out who was boss! Her face was wildly contorted and filled with uncontrolled passion. She wanted his dick!

Wet smacking sounds reverberated through the room, echoing back into Hannah's consciousness as though she were confronting the horrified vision of her dirty second self. In a dim part of her mind, she was aware of the complete depravity of the scene - her in a whore house room, fucking a disgusting man, exposing the aroused depths of lust and debauchery that she had never conceived herself capable of!

Her sensuous young body was slick with moisture. The skin above her firm breasts was shiny with perspiration and the plane of her belly and the sloping area of her groin was hot with their mingled lust-juices. Her moistly dilating cunt spilled over with an unending flow of juices. With each throbbing slap of his balls against the crevice of her ass, she could feel more of her excited secretions pulse out, while the obscene pummeling of her body played on her mind.

"Oh, god!" she cried again. She lifted her smooth thighs higher and wound them around his hips and legs, pumping her ass in an uncontrolled abandon, pushing her cunt up and down crazily on the deeply ramming cock.

"Make me cum, baby," she squealed suddenly and locked her ankles in a strong grip around his wide back. Her body shook and arched high.

"Fuck me! Make me cum! I'm close!"

But the fat man had no desire to make her cum. As she humiliated herself beneath him, he felt his hot spunk building in his balls.

"Aaaaaaar! Aaaaarrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!" he yelled as he began to shoot his sperm into her cunt.

Hannah was horrified, but only because she had not cum!

"Nooooo! Not yet!" she cried, pushing her pussy up against his spewing rod.

But it was too late. She heard him cry out again as the orgasm pulsated through his body. She felt spurts of hot semen shoot into her after another. Each gush splashed against her vagina walls.

"Aaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaarrrrrr. Aaaaaaaar!" he cried out as his hips thrust uncontrollably.

The jet of thick sperm continued to shoot from his cock head, filling Hannah's grasping cunt. She felt each gob deep in her womb.

His pumping slowed and Hannah was shocked that her body continued to try to pump up on his rapidly deflating cock trying to bring herself to orgasm. It was a shameful realization of what a slut she had become.

She felt the dead weight of his fat body fall upon her. Her tight, rounded ass pumped up another time or two seeking out the elusive sexual satisfaction that her brain demanded. It was no use!

"No. ... no," she heard herself mewl pathetically.

She tried to force herself to have the orgasm that she so desperately craved, but his flaccid cock now slipped out of her wet cunt and lay against her open thighs, very moist and soft.

Then it struck her like a thunderbolt.

Oh, my god, she thought! He came inside me without a condom!

"You came inside me!" she exclaimed. "You promised you wouldn't!"

The man laughed low, still dead weight between the legs of the slender woman.

"You felt so good, I lost it." He paused for a second then added, "I hope I'm not a daddy." He said this as he rolled partially off of her body. Her left arm was still pinned beneath his upper body as he lay on his side next to her.

Hannah felt her body starving for satisfaction but her mind was terrified at the thought of being pregnant!

His left hand began to stroke her breasts. As if he had forgotten what they had just talked about he said, "You've got beautiful tits." He leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He nursed on her breast like a new-born.

Hannah closed her eyes and let the man suckle.

*****

Hannah reached down for her panties and scooted them up her shapely legs and thighs as the man dressed behind her in the room. She could feel his eyes still ogling her body. Having gotten the panties on, she began to put her bra on.

Hannah had spent the last 30 minutes being fucked a second time by the repulsive man. He has pounded her hard, mostly in doggie style after she had brought his cock back to life in a blowjob. She was never so happy to hear the five-minute knock at the door. At last, she'd be getting away from him.

Trying to ignore him without being rude, she worked swiftly to get dressed. He was much slower. Finally, she turned to him and saw that he was finishing getting dressed. She remembered being chastised by Nikki for being rude to him before their session. There was no reason to cause a problem now.

Hannah walked the few steps to the man and gently began to smooth his shirt. He smiled at her.

"How do I look, Chloe?" he asked.

Hannah smiled at the question. "You look great," she lied.

Hannah opened the bedroom door. Just outside the threshold, he wrapped his arm around her waist and drew her near. She felt his hands cup her rounded buttocks. He kissed her neck as he pulled her hips towards his crotch. She could feel the man's penis getting erect again!

"I wish I had a little more time and money. You were so good!"

Hannah let him cop his feel of her body and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She reminded herself again that there was no need to cause a problem. Hannah was ashamed that she thought of the fact that after all of the raw sex, he left her no tip.

"He is a cheap man," she thought.

He didn't seem willing to leave.

Nikki approached, apparently ready to deal with the lingering client.

"How did you enjoy the session?" she asked the man from down the hall.

Hannah's ears burned from the question.

He did not answer, but drew away from the blonde, freshly-fucked whore and looked her in the eyes.

"I expect to see you in class tomorrow, Hannah."

"Oh my god!" she said, looking into his reptilian eyes.