Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah's day takes an unexpected turn.
9.2k words
4.64
36.4k
35

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Hannah felt her bare legs shift nervously as the three girls stood waiting on the client to appear. This was Hannah's first line-up. Nikki had apparently set up her other appointments by telling the other men about her and they had come specifically to see, well really -- fuck - her.

Her heart beat swiftly in her chest. She felt terribly ashamed! Standing there like such a slut, in a skimpy bra - showing an acre of titty flesh - and a high-waisted panty set, waiting to be sold to any man with cash in his wallet. Her panties only covered the very triangle of her pussy and nothing more. Her very long legs were exposed as was her flat abdomen, up to her large, firm breasts. The room felt small and she was afraid of what might be coming around the corner.

Her big blue eyes were downcast in shame, but all she saw when she looked down were her delectable breasts beautifully displayed for the "john." Thick, blonde hair hung at her shoulders, framing her perfect face. Her eyes gazed down at her smooth, flat abdomen and her fancy panties. The barely covered tits rose with her shallow breaths. She had never been so nervous! She shifted anxiously and ended up with one leg in front of the other, as if protecting her pussy from the coming danger. Looking at her gorgeous, tanned thighs she thought of the possibility of them being spread wide in just a few minutes for the man walking in. She nervously clutched her hands together in front of her panties.

Barbie looked at her sympathetically.

"You look so nervous," she said with a slight lilt in her voice. "Relax, baby, you'll do fine."

Hannah heard Nikki's voice, but did not look up.

"You know Jasmine and Barbie," she said, "but you've not met our newest addition, Chloe. She is a very new girl. She just started working today!" Nikki's voice had a friendly inflection to it.

Hannah was just comprehending that her "whore name" was Chloe, when she heard the man speak.

"I'll take Chloe," he said with an accent.

She looked up at the man who had chosen her to fuck. Initially, she saw a middle-eastern man. Immediately she recognized him. The man was her college Biology professor!

"Oh!" she said in surprise. Her mind swirled. What should she do? "I can't have sex with my professor," she thought! She wanted to run, but there was nowhere she could go!

She tried to calm herself.

The class was a huge one with several hundred students -- maybe he would not even know her. She had never spoken to him, so maybe he wouldn't know her - but she wanted to run!

Nikki spoke, not realizing the situation.

"Wonderful choice!" she said. "Chloe, show him to your room."

Nikki turned to the client. "How long would you like to spend with her?"

"I'll take an hour," he replied with certainty, clearly having done this before.

Hannah turned, zombie-like, and took a couple of steps toward her room. She felt faint! Her mind was racing and her heart fluttered in her chest like never before. She couldn't go through with this!

The man smiled at Nikki. "She's new, you said." His voice was nice but betrayed a knowledge that she wasn't acting appropriately.

Nikki did not smile back. "She is new, but that doesn't excuse her."

"Chloe, all my girls show my clients Southern hospitality. Give him a hug and kiss for being nice enough to pick you for a session and then take him by the hand and lead him to your bedroom."

Hannah slowly turned back and walked to her professor. In her heels, she was a couple of inches taller than the man. Her tits were just below eye level for him and she saw his eyes feasting on her full breasts. She reached around his pudgy body and gave him a hug. She felt his hands touch her waist and slide to her buttocks, where they cupped her firm ass cheeks, drawing her embarrassingly close to his body in front of the other girls. She kissed his cheek as Nikki had directed.

"Thank you," he said. He was clean-shaven, but his facial hair was so heavy that it darkened his face even shaved. He wore thick, black glasses that his longish black hair hung over. Hannah noticed that his dark hair was thinning on top of his head. His nose and lips were thick and unattractive.

She looked fearfully at Nikki wanting to tell her that this was her professor but Nikki looked very business-like and serious.

Not knowing what else to do, Hannah took the man's hand, turned and began to walk him to her room. Her legs quivered in fear.

Nikki watched. The view of Hannah from the rear was spectacular. Her ass was high on her long legs and perfectly rounded and firm. Her buttocks narrowed to a very slender waist. Nikki smiled to herself. That ass is a gold mine, she thought for the hundredth time.

Nikki's eyes shifted to the middle-aged man's short, pudgy stature next to this perfect, young specimen of a woman. His midsection was wider than his narrow shoulders which gave his body a strange pear-shape. His shirt hung slightly out of his khaki pants. He clearly was not concerned with his appearance, although he was not dirty. A man like him would never be able to screw an ass like Hannah's except with money or power, she knew. But money made everything about Hannah accessible to the man. He could play with her breasts and suck her nipples as long as he chose. He could feel her mouth around his cock. He could fuck the young woman however he pleased. She was his for entirely for his pleasure.

Nikki watched his odd body walk behind Hannah until the two were at the bedroom door. Hannah hesitated at the door but didn't look back this time. After a second or two, the college blonde pushed it open. Nikki watched the door close. "She's learning," Nikki thought to herself. "She didn't look at me for help. She knows what she has to do."

"What's with her?" she asked the other two young women. "She'd been doing so great."

"Maybe she's never done an Arab guy," one of the girls said.

Nikki smiled. "I know you girls were happy he chose her!"

Nikki moved quickly to her laptop. She wanted to get this taped.

*****

Hannah fumbled with her purse. It fell to the floor, spilling the contents, including the tip money that she had earned that morning. She bent to pick it up. The hundred-dollar bill, several twenties and one fifty spread across the carpeted floor.

Her lipstick and make-up also were spread out but most embarrassingly were the packaged condoms that Nikki had given her to use with the men. She felt her neck flush red and tried to pick everything up quickly.

Her professor stood behind her and enjoyed the view of her ass and legs as she bent down. He moved around to be able to get a view of her tits hanging from her chest even though they were still encased in her bra. The flesh was delectable!

Finally, he stooped down and helped her gather up her things, his eyes fixed on her hanging tits. He purposefully picked up the cash and rubbers, knowing that it would embarrass her.

"Here you go." He handed her several bills and some of the condoms.

Hannah felt her chest tighten. She thought she would begin to cry. The money on the floor looked so dirty, earned by selling her pussy. But she didn't want to do it! She had been forced into it, she reminded herself! She gripped the ill-gotten cash and the condoms and began to try to put them in her wallet. A condom fell to the carpet. Her fingers trembled and she caught herself looking at the condom package like a frightened animal. Was that the condom that would cover his cock while he fucked her?

Pull yourself together, she thought. He probably doesn't even recognize me! That is a huge classroom. Don't be so obvious!

She gathered herself as much as possible and purposefully giggled girlishly.

"I'm so clumsy!" she said with a smile trying to steady her racing heart.

The man laughed.

He was already beginning to disrobe. He unbuttoned his shirt, slipped it off his arms and tossed it on the floor. His upper body was fleshy and toneless and his chest and abdomen thickly covered with black hair. Brown nipples peeked out from beneath the hair. When he bent to take his pants off, Hannah saw his hairy back.

She wondered how she could even touch him!

Standing there nervously in bra and panties, she watched the man undress. He appeared unconcerned with her dilemma. His loafers were kicked off one at a time and he slid his khaki pants off his legs and let them drop to the floor.

Hannah felt her knees and thighs trembling slightly as she stood before him. Should she take her bra off? She knew that he was going to fuck her, but she didn't want to be a whore! She didn't!

Before she knew it, he was completely nude. He pushed himself up on the bed and scooted towards the headboard where he leaned back and sat up while never taking his eyes off of the innocent blonde.

"Come join me, baby," he said. "But lose your bra and panties."

Hannah felt dizzy. She looked at her professor sitting on the bed. All that he wore were his thick glasses -- his eyes peered out at her with unmistaken lust beneath two very hairy eyebrows. His dark face gave him a threatening look. His body was covered with black hair. His lips were slightly parted and as he sat slightly reclined against the pillows and headboard, his legs were spread apart. The semi-stiff member stuck straight up from his body and lay against a thigh.

"Start me off with a good blow-job," he said.

Hannah hesitated.

"Do you need me to ask Nikki to come in to tell you what a blow-job is?" he asked in a nasty tone of voice. "Get naked, and come over and suck my cock!"

The young woman reached around her back and nervously unhooked her bra. As she slid the bra off of her breasts, she heard the man whistle low.

"Damn, those are some tits!" he said in open admiration.

Hannah felt like covering her breasts up, but she had to pull her panties down, so they hung high and proudly on her chest as she scooted out of her skimpy panties.

Now fully naked, she moved slowly towards the bed. One forearm covered her pink nipples, but she did not cover her love slit. Her mind swirled with wild thoughts, but she still moved towards the man.

Her professor watched the beautiful young woman approach him. Somehow, her covering her nipples actually made her tits look even bigger on the shapely blonde. He noticed that the tits were pushed up against her chest, the tender flesh looking vulnerable and innocent. Her slender hips had just the right amount of curves to them. His semi-erect wood twitched against his thigh.

He knew he'd love fucking her.

Hannah crept up onto the bed. Her skin crawled with dread. How could she be doing this? She reached the man and sat next to the outside of one of his legs which were straight out in a V. As much as she hated to do it, she put a hand on his thigh.

"Give me a little head," he said.

She noticed him looking at her a bit strangely.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

Hannah nodded her head without looking at him.

"Come on up here," he said, opening his arms to her.

The blonde inched up towards the large man. She hated to touch his hairy body but there was no getting around it now.

She lowered her eyes in embarrassment and slowly moved up towards him. He shifted a leg momentarily to let her between them and she felt his arm wrap around her slender waist and draw her near. Her smooth body felt his prickly hair as she lay with her head near his neck and her body on top of his heavy torso.

The man tenderly caressed her silky skin. Hannah shivered involuntarily.

"Is this your first day?" he asked.

Hannah had trouble finding the words but they finally came in a soft, girlish voice.

"Y... yes," she said.

"You'll be alright. Am I your first client?" he asked with an almost hopeful tone in his voice.

"N... no," she admitted with deep shame.

"Ah, ok," his voice betraying some disappointment. "You'll do fine, baby. Don't worry."

She did not want to admit all of the guilt that she felt. She felt guilty because she did not consider herself to be prejudiced yet she was appalled by the thought of having sex with a Middle-Eastern man. And, it was humiliating that she was about to fuck her professor. She struggled to come up with an answer for herself as to why she was lying naked next to a man she didn't want to have sex with.

She felt very awkward talking to him. Her mind would flash back to being in his classroom with other college students listening to him lecture. What is he doing here, she wondered?

His hand went to her soft breast and began to twirl the nipple between his fingers. She saw the gold wedding ring on his finger.

So, he's cheating on his wife, she thought. What does it matter to me, she pondered?

Despite her embarrassment, her nipple began to crinkle and stiffen with the touch. Hannah shifted uncomfortably on the man's hairy torso, but it did no good. He was flabby and gross.

"Go down on me, Chloe," he said.

Hannah recognized that he was calling her by her whore name. She hesitated innocently but he was having none of it.

"Chloe, I only paid for one hour. I don't want to waste my time with you. Let me know if I should tell Nikki that I want to see someone else."

Hannah thought quickly about the Sheriff and how she might be arrested. She had to do what he wanted. She had no choice but to please him sexually.

"N... no. Please don't."

She was genuinely surprised by his threat. He always seemed so kind in class. She thought that he had a real interest in all of the students. Obviously, she had been so wrong!

She reached down gently, without looking, and touched his cock with her hand. It wasn't really hard yet but she felt it pulsate with her touch. Her hand was open and she laid it against his warm meat. His balls were hairy and encased in a large sac.

The man smiled. "That's the way to take things in hand, Chloe!" he said, pleased with his pun.

Hannah looked neither at him nor at his cock, instead focusing her eyes on the wall in her room. It was like a prison to her. But the warm organ was in her hand. She felt it move slightly, getting a bit more erect.

"The best way for us to stop talking and get down to business is for you to put your mouth to better use."

Hannah blushed at his rudeness.

What a pig he is, she thought as she moved down closer to his cock.

He was uncircumcised. His cock was thick and still only semi-hard. It looked odd to her. Not only was he uncut, but his dick was surrounded with wiry, black pubic hair.

"Pull the foreskin down and the head will show," he directed.

She did and the large, bulbous head of his penis appeared.

Hannah did what she did not want to do. She opened her mouth and took the man's tool within her lips.

"Ahhhhh," the man sighed. "That's a good girl. Suck my meat."

She felt it grow stiffer and stiffer. It lengthened and became thicker. She bobbed her head on it but did not use her tongue. It was a gross cock, probably because the man was such a rude animal.

His pubic hair touched her nose and she tried not to breathe but of course that was impossible. His smell was not bad but definitely that of a man's genitals.

He scooted his large body down the bed and she followed his lead, his cock never leaving her lips.

"Chloe, use your tongue on it," he directed. "I know that you can suck cock better than that."

His voice was not threatening but more the pleadings of a man who was beginning to be overcome with lust and the idea of having sex with this beautiful, young woman.

As she moved down the bed with him, her knees ended up by his chest and she felt him probing for the opening to her vagina. His hands got to her pussy lips but did not penetrate. Instead, they lay along the lips and very lightly rubbed the outside of her pussy.

She felt her vaginal juices begin to moisten her pussy.

"Please don't let me get turned on," she thought to herself.

"Roll over on your back," he said.

Hannah had no idea why he would want that, but she suspected that he wanted to have intercourse with her.

She moved off of his cock and lay on her back and spread her thighs. It was not lost on the young woman that as she opened her legs - she was adapting to her role as a whore very well. She told herself that she had no choice. She wished that she didn't have to let him fuck her.

"We need a condom," she said.

"I'm not going to fuck you yet," he replied.

He rolled over from his back onto her body. Hannah was surprised to find his cock jutting straight at her face and his legs extending past her head. She felt his head go between her silky thighs and his hands grasp her legs.

This is gross, she thought as he maneuvered her into the 69 position.

His balls hung loosely near her face and as he lowered himself onto her body his hairy belly and torso weighed on her own shapely form. She turned her face to avoid his cock. She felt the erect manhood on her cheekbone.

She gasped when she felt his tongue flick on her vaginal lips.

"Ohhh!"

It was a high-pitched, girlish cry.

She was pinned on the bed by the man. The man's head was between her lush thighs. Her knees were bent and her feet were flat on the bed. He began to more aggressively seek out the inside of her pussy with his tongue, lapping and jutting his tongue between her pussy lips.

Hannah tried to move to avoid his probing tongue, but there was no use. All she did was feel her flower opening more for the man with each move of her hips. His hands wrapped her thighs and held them while he tongue-fucked her.

The feeling was awful!

Thankfully, he had propped his body up just a bit on his knees so that he was not crushing the innocent blonde, but his cock was right at her face and his mouth was lewdly attached to her quivering cunt. Hannah had never felt this before and it seemed perverse to the inexperienced young student!

She moved her legs and feet in the air, but he had her thighs wrapped by his arms. It was horrifying to feel her vagina respond to his oral assault.

"Oh... oh... please..." she moaned in shame.

He pulled away from her pussy for just a moment.

"Suck my dick," he said before going back to feasting on her tight slit.

"Oh... please! I'm not comfortable with this," she sighed nervously. She didn't want to anger the man.

The professor let go of her thighs and lifted his upper body just a bit.

Hannah felt a sense of relief, thinking that he was going to change his position.

She felt his arms let go of her thighs. He rose a little more and he dropped his upper body completely between her legs.

His head returned to her pussy and she felt his long tongue probe her slit again.

The heat that he was generating in her body was intense, but she fought against giving in to it.

She stretched her legs out so that they were flat on the bed, trying to get out of the position that she was in.

He countered by stretching his arms out between her legs and spreading her legs wide. In a strange move, he then pulled her legs up so that they were nearly flat against her and held them there. His hands went to her lower back and she was pinned by him.

He turned back towards her.

"Straighten your legs and grab your ankles," he said.

Hannah hesitated. Her knees were bent and her feet in the air over their bodies.

"Thwack! THWACK!"

Two loud slaps of her ass cheek followed quickly.

"Owwww! Owwww!" she cried out. "Don't, please! That hurts!"

She felt the blood rush to the spot on her ass that he had spanked!

"Then listen to me! Straighten your legs and grab your ankles, goddammit!"

Years of cheerleading in high school and yoga in college had made Hannah very flexible. She had no problem putting herself in the position he demanded, but being bent in two beneath this lusty animal was humiliating.

The soft flesh of her ass stung from the slaps.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers