Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah let the man ride her and tried to do some things that might have him release more quickly. She began to buck her pussy up towards the man's plunging cock. She wrapped her legs tightly around his body. She held him tightly with her arms. But nothing that she did seemed to get her closer to ending the fuck.

"Take my cock," he said. "Take it."

"Uhhhh! Uhhh!" were the sounds that were coming from the young woman.

When his body hit hers from above, air was pushed from Hannah's lungs in a grunting sound.

"Talk to me, Chloe. Do you want it?"

Hannah absorbed his punishing fuck but didn't want to respond to the man.

"Uhh, uhhh, uhh," she moaned each time his torso slammed onto hers.

The man had a big, hard cock but was seemingly more interested in humiliating the college girl than trying to reach a climax.

"I'm gonna lay the wood to you until you tell me how much you want it," he whispered in her ear. "You just want to be fucked for a whole hour, huh? I respect that! What a slut!"

"Oh, oh, umm," was the only response from the blonde lying beneath the man. Her tight pussy was very wet but the man was so boorish. The disgraceful sound of their naked bodies slapping together filled her ears. She told herself to try to get through it any way that she could.

"Talk to me or I won't be able cum," he groaned in her ear. His right hand had moved uncomfortably to her throat. "Tell me that you want my cock." She felt his hand tighten just slightly. His breath was strong of alcohol.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth. His breath reeked of alcohol. Her tongue retreated, but he found it and she was forced to engage in the man's oral play.

The thought of him strangling her raced through the mind of the frightened young woman. Without thinking, maybe just to quit kissing him, she began to talk.

"I ... I... need it," she whispered softly after pulling away from his mouth. His head was next to hers and her lips were close to his ear. He kept driving his cock in and out of her.

"I want your cock, baby."

"Give it to me."

He kept up the incessant pumping of his hips.

Hannah hung on, wrapping him with her arms and legs.

To her everlasting shame, she continued to whisper in his ear.

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me, baby."

The man used her relentlessly, pounding her young body with his cock. She felt smothered by the man as she lay beneath him, legs spread wide while his rigid manhood plunged in and out of her soaked vagina. Her soft hands were splayed on his back, gently stroking his back as he fucked her from above. Hannah's mind swirled in shame as she whispered in his ear, no pleaded, for him to continue his brutal fuck of her, all the while hoping that he might soon orgasm and end her disgrace.

As the five-minute knock sounded, the man was still plowing her pussy. He shot his spunk shortly thereafter into the young woman's cunt.

*****

Hannah felt the man's shameful treatment of her even a half-hour after he had climaxed and left the house. She hoped that he would never visit her again.

Nikki followed Hannah into her room.

"Baby, you're doing so good," she said sweetly. "Sometimes we have really important men come here who are looking for something a bit different."

Hannah gave her a quizzical look.

"We try to make them feel at home. You have an appointment with a CFO of a huge corporation in ten minutes. It will only last fifteen or twenty minutes, but he pays a big premium because he wants the session just so."

Hannah looked nervous as she listened to Nikki.

Hannah had changed in the middle of her shift into a new outfit that Nikki had given her: a sheer, white teddy that went to her hips, a white pair of thong panties and white high heels. The white outfit gave her an innocent look. The young woman looked almost virginal.

"Go ahead and take off your heels," Nikki instructed.

Hannah lifted each leg and slipped the high heels off her feet. She felt a cold chill run down her spine. There seemed to be something happening that was very amiss. Nikki appeared to be hesitant to explain what was going to happen. Feeling terribly vulnerable, though, Hannah did as she was told.

"This will be a short session," Nikki said again. "Take your teddy off and slide your panties down, too."

"Why?" Hannah asked.

"It will be a short session, like I said. He doesn't want to spend time undressing you. Leave the teddy and panties on the bed for him to see."

Hannah hesitantly pulled off the teddy. Her breasts were covered with goose-bumps and her nipples were stiff and erect. She was naked except for her skimpy panties.

"Go ahead," Nikki said. "Get those off, too."

The gorgeous, young woman wanted to say "no!" - to take control of her life, but she knew it was useless. She shook her head "no" and her long, blonde mane swished at her shoulders but she reached to the silky waistband and pulled them down her long legs.

"Okay. I'm going to stay in your room until he gets here."

Hannah sat down at the edge of the bed - her arms crossed around her breasts. She was shivering slightly although the temperature was not cold. Within a few seconds, it seemed, one of the other young women came back and poked her head in the door.

"He's in the driveway," she said.

Nikki stood.

"Hannah, get on your knees," she said.

The college girl hesitated for just a moment but then stood from the bed and dropped to her knees. She continued to hold her arms across her tits, and her buttocks rested on her heels. She didn't know what was going on.

"Just do what he says," Nikki directed. The brunette went behind Hannah and pulled her hair back between her shoulder blades. Hannah felt Nikki's hands gently move to her shoulders and down her arms until she got to her elbows.

"Give me your hands," she said.

The blonde's arms fell to her side and she felt Nikki move her arms behind her. Nikki was being very gentle but her touch was also firm. Nikki's hands slid down to Hannah's wrists and pulled them together behind her back.

A quick couple of "clicks" and the feel of cloth-lined handcuffs on her wrists caused Hannah's eyes to widen. Her hands were cuffed behind her, leaving her completely vulnerable to the man who might be coming in.

"Stay on your knees. Remember to do what he wants. If you don't, you will be punished," she said. "I don't want Jimmy to punish you. Do you understand?"

Nikki looked into Hannah's blue eyes. The college girl was frightened, but she nodded that she understood.

Nikki touched her cheek gently. "Good girl. It'll be over pretty quick."

They both heard the back door open and another girl say, "she's ready for you."

The footsteps in the hall drew nearer. Then, the girl's voice said, "she's in there."

The door opened and the light from the hallway poured into the room. Nikki edged out of the room, leaving Hannah on her knees.

Her heart was beating uncontrollably. Kneeling was humiliating. Her blue eyes were downcast. She was so ashamed. Yet her eyes saw nothing but her firm, D-cup breasts hanging delectably on her chest, the two pink nipples inexplicably upturned and stiff. Her hands were uncomfortably cuffed behind her, resting on her naked ass cheeks.

Even without looking, Hannah was aware of a silhouetted figure in the doorway. She was too afraid to look up but sensed the person approaching her.

She flinched when she felt a hand on her cheek. Her lips were slightly parted and her breath came with difficulty. The hand slid down to her chin and lifted her face up.

Hannah's eyes were shut but she opened them after a brief moment. The man standing before her was looking down at her with immense satisfaction on his face. He appeared to be a man in his sixties with dark eyes and short, gray hair. His lips were thin and he neither smiled nor frowned. It was his eyes that made him appear so pleased.

He wore a long overcoat that was closed at the front with a belt that was loosely tied. If Hannah had looked, she would have noticed that below the coat's long hem his legs were bare. He wore a pair of slip on shoes.

His demeanor made it clear that he liked that she was already naked when he walked through the door. Naked and kneeling. Waiting to service him just as he demanded.

It was the details that mattered to him. Nikki knew that and made sure to get the details just so.

His desire? A young, gorgeous college girl waiting to be used by him.

A glance to the left and the right showed him that mirrors enveloped them. It was important to him that the young woman could watch herself as he used her.

Without a word, he opened his overcoat.

Hannah's eyes grew wide. He stood, legs akimbo. He was naked and his long penis hung limply between his thighs like an immense, fleshy tube. Behind his dick hung the fleshy bag containing his two horrid testicles.

Without a word being spoken, the man reached behind Hannah's head and drew her closer to his manhood. The scared young woman, remembering Nikki's admonition, leaned in, past his cock and kissed his thigh near his penis. Without thinking, her moist tongue darted from her lips and lapped erotically at his thigh and then at the base of his shaft.

Horrible visions of Jimmy punishing her flashed in her mind - she had no idea how he would discipline her - but didn't want to find out. She tried to please the man towering over her.

The shaft of his cock touched her soft cheek as she nuzzled her face into his body and she felt it begin to stiffen. She ran her tongue along the underside of his rod and glanced up at the man almost afraid to look at him for fear that she should not be able to identify him.

His eyes were closed and his face had a look of ecstasy.

Knowing what was expected of her, Hannah let her tongue slide along his manhood until she reached the head. Then, she opened her mouth and took the bulbous head within her lips. It was rubbery and filling quickly with blood and seemed to inflate even more in her mouth. It was growing to full staff.

She glanced up to see his jaw slack and his mouth open. His rod was now completely stiff. With her hands cuffed behind her back, she was conscious of how awkward she felt kneeling before the man sucking his cock. She bobbed on it but could not control how deeply she took his cock in her mouth or use her hands to keep him from becoming too aggressive in his thrusts.

She felt lucky that he was standing very still, letting her determine the number of inches of his rod that she took. Without her hands, she had an open view of her breasts, which jiggled erotically. As sluttish as it seemed, she wished that he would caress her tender nipples which were a bit stiff and in need of attention. The only satisfaction her sensitive tits received was when her nipples brushed against his thighs. It was humiliating that she found herself leaning into the man's legs to brush them against his skin. Both pink nipples were rubbery little bullets extending from her breasts. She tried to put that out of her thoughts.

The first real move that he made was when his hands began to pet her hair gently. After a moment, both hands slid down and under her thick, blonde hair. His fingers found her ears and held them as she blew him. His hips began to move and his rigid manhood glided in and out of her lips. His hold on her became firmer and his hips moved with a touch of aggression.

Hannah's mouth, full of his cock, had no control of the cock suck. His firm grip on her head made certain of that. His cock head hit her cheek. Then, he re-positioned. She let out a gagging sound as she felt his cock head reach the back of her throat. Doing the best that she could to open her throat and not gag again, she parted her lips momentarily. Saliva dripped out of her mouth and on to her breasts. Once it began, she could not control it and slobber dripped out of her mouth steadily. So much slobber.

Her blue eyes watered a little bit and she tried to breathe through her nose.

She looked up at the man with pleading eyes, but his eyes were glazed in a lustful reverie.

He pulled her head onto his rod again and held it when her lips reached the base of his manhood. This time Hannah was ready and her throat opened until she felt the rubbery head of his penis touch the back of her throat. She told herself not to gag, but she did, and more slobber ran on to her tits.

He repeatedly made her deep-throat him until she became used to the aggressive moves. Still, each time he did, she gagged more slobber onto her breasts.

She gasped for air when he pulled back.

Only when his hands left her head did she find some relief from the deep throating he wanted. His hands petted her hair gently but his hips continued to move with more than a touch of aggression. Hannah continued to bob on his rod, but not to the point of taking the entire length into her mouth. The innocent student-turned-whore was trying to pleasure him but she would not deep-throat him as he had forced her to before.

She drew back a bit and let her wet lips wrap around the rim of his cock head. Then she darted her tongue quickly on the underside of his rubbery head and swirled it expertly around the whole head. Her eyes were closed and her long eyelashes lay on her cheek as she sucked him.

Plunging her head on his rod, she took about half of the man-meat within her warm mouth and tongued it lavishly.

Without realizing it, she was putting the demands made by other johns on her to work to satisfy this important man.

The man had stood stock-still, his brain overloading on the pleasure Hannah was giving him. Opening his eyes, he came out of his reverie. His hands moved down to her creamy breasts and he took each into a hand. It felt good to Hannah and she moaned in appreciation. He squeezed them in his hands, kneading them gently and the nipples stiffened even more in the palms of his hands.

Then he pinched her nipples, reminding her that her body was his to be used as he wanted.

Hannah winced in pain and her big, blue eyes flew open with the painful twisting of her sensitive nipples. Despite the shock, Hannah knew what the pain signified and she pushed her mouth down on the man's cock until her nose was buried in the man's pubic hair and her lips reached the base of his cock. She fought off the urge to gag and tongued the undershaft of the man's erection. Slobber flowed onto her perfect tits.

The man released her nipples. His hands went to her full breasts and held them from below, as if weighing two delectable melons. His gentleness confirmed Hannah's instincts. He wanted his cock sucked in a certain way.

Okay, she thought, I think I know how he wants it.

The gorgeous blonde college girl looked up at him with supplicating blue eyes. She pulled back to the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around it and taking a deep breath. Then she plunged back down on him, completely enveloping his long, hard penis until her forehead touched his abdomen and she touched her lips to his body. Then she turned her face upward and looked at him, in acknowledgement that she was his to use as he wanted.

She absorbed his piercing gaze. To her amazement, she did not gag this time. The man's enormous rod was touching the back of her opened throat and she had no urge to gag.

The thought that I'm learning to suck cock, ran quickly through her brain. She also thought that this must be how a young, captured slave girl must have felt kneeling before her master in ancient times.

Looking down into the blue eyes of the perfect blonde kneeling before him was too much for the man. Her tongue, and lips and mouth did not let up the fellatio. Thoughts of the submissive slut blowing him took him edged him to the brink.

Hannah bobbed and sucked and slathered his cock. Her eyes never left the man's face.

With no warning, the man gasped and began to spew the hot cum that had been building in his testicles for days.

Hannah was surprised by the sudden orgasm but opened her throat further and let the hot, thick semen flow down her throat into her stomach. She forced herself to stay completely engulfed on his manhood, licking and suckling his stiff cock as he spewed the contents of his balls for what seemed like an eternity. She had no idea that a man's testicles could hold that much sperm!

Each pulsation brought forth a gob of his thick cum. Hannah swallowed as quickly as she could but the hot liquid filled her mouth quicker than she could possibly swallow. She knew that she needed to stay on his cock until he was finished but the disgusting fluid built up in her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it but some of the sperm joined the slobber on her tits.

In truth, she was afraid of the man who had twisted her nipples and she was glad to have satisfied him. As his cock softened in her mouth, the pulsations slowed and then stopped.

The man's thighs noticeably relaxed and he took a slight step away from her. It was almost a stagger from the pleasure she had given him. The dick slipped from her lips and she swallowed the final gobs of semen while a string of cum hung between her lips and his penis until it broke and landed on her tit.

She was still breathing hard.

Her body softened and she realized that she was very tired. She bowed forward just a bit. She lay her head against his thigh. She could feel his softening cock and balls on her hair. He stroked her blonde hair gently.

"Good girl," he said softly.

Looking in the mirror, he saw her beautiful lips turn up in a slight smile. She was completely oblivious that she had smiled at his compliment.

I made it through it, she thought. It was all about meeting his expectations. She was relieved and exhausted from the effort and anxiety. But she had learned a valuable lesson in whoring.

Hannah knew that she would never forget all of the things that happened around her face fuck. She knew it would be thought about the next day and next, and the day after.

His thigh felt safe and warm against her cheek. Her breasts and pussy exuded a strange feeling of satisfaction although she had not climaxed. She raised her eyes. She was surprised to see herself in the mirror. The image was almost sweet - her laying her head against his thigh. She looked at her face radiate into the mirror as he continues to caress her head.

Did she really enjoy sexually pleasing a stranger, she wondered? Her mind rebelled against her sluttish behavior. She closed her eyes rather than look at her satisfied image in the mirror.

*****

Later that night, the Sheriff sat in the kitchen talking to Nikki.

"I think Hannah's gonna cause us some trouble."

Nikki looked skeptical. "Why do you say that? She's taking care of clients and is my most popular girl."

"She don't like whoring," he replied. "Thinks she's too good for it. I can tell. Trust me."

Nikki was thumbing through cash as the Sheriff spoke. She folded what she had counted out and handed it to the Sheriff without a word. It was now a weekly ritual.

He took it without counting. Looking at Nikki, he turned the folded money in his hands as if considering what to say next.

"When is her spring break?" he asked.

"Next week," Nikki answered. "Why do you ask?"

"I think we ought to send her up to our friend," he said cryptically.

Nikki knew immediately what he meant.

"I don't think there is any reason to do that," she replied. "She has done everything that we've asked and hasn't caused any trouble. Plus, I'd be losing my best girl, money wise."

"Hell, the town clears out for spring break, so she won't be making you the money she usually would. And, the new girl's always the best girl. Get ol' Leroy to find you another college girl to whore." He snorted at his own joke.

"No, she's not just the new girl," Nikki said. "You know there hasn't been a girl that beautiful working for me in a while. She's got a beautiful face. She's blonde and got great tits and a perfect bubble ass. You've seen her naked. I can't replace someone like that. Leroy's good, but he was lucky that night!"