Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

As Nikki and the sheriff talked about her, Hannah was laying naked on her back, thighs spread, her calves wrapped around the back of a man's knees, as he pumped his rock-hard cock in and out of her pussy. He was, at that moment, devouring her big tits, sucking one nipple and then the other as he rode her. She clung to him with her arms, occasionally looking down at him as he sucked her nipples into his mouth. From his physical agitation and tenseness and his breathing, she thought he was close to cumming. Her mind wondered when it would be over!

Her nipples being sucked gave her intense pleasure. She almost didn't want him to stop. But she glanced at the clock in her room and saw that he had about seven minutes left. She needed him to finish.

She squeezed her pussy tightly around his cock. She squeezed it again and then again. It was like a warm, gloved hand gripping his cock. He couldn't last much longer, she thought.

"Are you going to give it to me, baby?" she whispered. "Will you shoot it in me?"

*****

While Hannah was getting fucked in her room, Jimmy was silent. He was fingering the cash in his hand.

Nikki had never told anyone, much less the Sheriff, that she had could watch and record what went on in the rooms. She was hesitant to say what she next said.

"I think she's got a streak inside her that enjoys what she does here," Nikki said. "We just need to let her know that getting fucked, and liking it, will make her a lot of money."

"What makes you think she likes gettin' fucked?"

"I listen outside her door or have one of the other girls do that. She sounds like she gets worked up by the guys."

"She liked what I threw her - I grant you that." The memory of what he had done to her raced through his mind. He knew that even though she responded sexually that she was thoroughly resistant to it; just because her body betrayed her during sex did not mean that she would willingly fuck him again.

"See, there?" Nikki said, believing that she might be able to persuade the sheriff. "And, I'll bet you gave it to her hard in ways she'd never dreamed of." She forced herself to laugh aloud even though she felt bad for the girls who had to endure the sheriff.

Jimmy smiled knowingly at Nikki. Every girl in the house had taken hard fuckings from him, including Nikki, more than once, with the fuck being especially brutal when she was short on his cut.

"I think I've heard her cum a few times, when I've been listening," Nikki added. "I know she gives it pretty good to them once they get inside her. We've had no complaints about her from the guys."

"Those pencil pricks are just happy to fuck someone who looks like her. Their hags at home won't fuck'em and sure as hell won't suck'em, Then, they got this beautiful bitch doing both," he said derisively He started getting up when he saw the door to her room open. "She's gonna be trouble, I guarantee it."

Jimmy saw Hannah and her client walking out of her room. The man's arm was around her waist and Hannah was trying to look engaged. She smiled at the man as he spoke. When they reached the living area, he turned and kissed her. She gave him a gentle hug.

He needed to decide fairly quickly whether he would send her away for spring break.