Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 04

Story Info
Nikki and the Sheriff debate her future.
8k words
4.6
33.9k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Hannah got back to the sorority house and quickly made her way to her room, successfully avoiding the notice of her sorority sisters. She felt stupid dressed in the stylish clothing that she had worn to the interview, thinking that she was going to meet about a real modeling job. Her head was throbbing and she felt a bit nauseated. She got into her room, kicked off her heels, and threw herself on her bed and began to cry into her pillow.

How could I have gotten myself into this, she wondered? Why is this happening? Why?

Exhausted from the stress of the day and the sexual intercourse that she had engaged in all day, she fell into a deep sleep.

Even in her slumber, Hannah's mind was at the brothel. She dreamed that she had just gotten finished being screwed by a man. He was dressing to leave. Then they stepped from her room into the hallway of Nikki's house. As she walked out of her room, she saw a line of men standing outside the door to her room. The line extended from right outside her room, down the hallway, and into the common area. She looked at the dozens of leering faces of the men in the hallway; some were strangers, others she recognized. They were all ages, shapes and sizes. There was her mother's boss! He said, "Hannah, I'll give your mom a raise if you fuck me next!" There was her sister's high school boyfriend. "Please Hannah, let me cut line!" Hannah tried to move past them but seemed to move in slow motion. She looked down at her body and saw that she was naked. Nikki appeared and told her to go into her room and take care of the men!

She awoke with a start from a knock on her door. Her mind registered that there were five minutes left but she realized that she was in her sorority house bedroom, not her whore house room. The knock was not a "five-minute" reminder.

Oh my god, she thought to herself. I was dreaming about being a whore!

A second knock followed and she heard her door opening. She looked up and saw her best friend, Erin, poke her head in the door.

"Where ya' been?" the pretty brunette asked Hannah with a smile.

Hannah's sad demeanor made Erin come in her room and close the door.

"What's the matter, Hannah?" she asked.

Hannah didn't answer directly. How could she? Could she tell her best friend that she had worked as a prostitute during the day? Of course not!

"Nothing. I just have a headache."

She managed a smile at Erin.

"I'll let you rest, then," her friend replied, but her next statement indicated that she didn't quite believe that a headache was Hannah's only issue. "I wish I knew what is bothering you."

Hannah knew that her friend knew that there was something wrong.

She smiled softly at Erin and watched as Erin left the room. She had to get up and put on a good front or all of her sorority sisters would know that there was something very wrong.

Picking up her purse, she opened it and looked at the wads of cash just thrown in haphazardly. There was a lot of money in it. Her mind flashed back to the men who had given her the money so that they could use her body. She tried to block out the images of the men, but she found that impossible to do. Her thoughts went back to the men's bodies. Dicks of all shapes and sizes; bodies pounding her nude form; it was the sound of the sessions that kept creeping into her mind.

Each man made a different noise as they fucked her. One man might grunt with each cock thrust. Another might talk lewdly to her, calling her names and asking her if she enjoyed him fucking her. Another might have sex with her in virtual silence, only the sounds of their bodies smacking against one another filling the air.

Her reaction to each man's hard penis stroking inside her was distinctive, it seemed, mostly because she was submissively taking the penis on their terms.

She shook her head in silent disbelief that she was cataloging each man who had used her that day! She tried to get the images out of her mind, but they flashed like a nightmarish slideshow in her mind. One man's leering face as she felt him shudder and release his sperm into the condom while he rode her, his contorted face just inches from hers. Another man fucked her from behind while she was on her hands and knees, pulling her hair painfully as he orgasmed. A third man unexpectedly cumming as she sucked his cock and then being upset that she had made him cum so quickly!

She pulled her pillow over her face. How could she have done this? Still, the images and sounds ran through her brain like a never-ending movie.

*****

Hannah looked at Nikki. The woman was beautiful, smart and sexy. Why would she run a business like this? The new whore had told herself that the very first chance she got, which would be at the beginning of her next shift, that she would talk to Nikki about quitting. Of course, she was terrified of being arrested if she quit, so she realized that she needed to tread carefully.

"Nikki, can I talk to you?" she asked.

The madam nodded at her young whore. "Sure, but can it wait until you've gotten your make-up and outfit on?"

"I don't want to do this again," Hannah told her. The words just spilled out of her mouth. She was very nervous and felt her voice shaking as she spoke.

"Why, Hannah, I'm surprised! You did so well, baby! All of the guys loved you!"

"It's not about that," she replied. She was standing anxiously as Nikki was seated. "Do you think that if I gave the Sheriff all the money that I made that he would let me stop?"

Nikki smiled in a friendly way, not betraying her thoughts. This college girl is so naïve!

"You earned that money. Don't give it away. Anyway, I thought that you needed it."

"I... I do," she admitted.

"Then, I don't understand," she lied.

"I... I ... just don't think it's right to do."

"You think that what I'm doing is wrong?" Nikki asked with an edge to her voice.

"No, no, I didn't mean that," Hannah tried to explain. "I didn't mean it that way. I... I just don't know if it is me. Do you know what I mean?"

"No, I really don't," Nikki replied. She was not going to make it easy for the beautiful college girl. "You had a fabulous first day from a money standpoint. You were really good at it and the guys just loved you."

"I just don't think I can keep doing it."

"Look, I'll talk to Jimmy, but until I do, I suggest that you go back and get ready for work. This is only your second day and I gave you a night shift so that you don't miss any classes. It doesn't seem like you appreciate what I've done for you very much."

"I... I do appreciate it. You kept him from taking me to jail. I do appreciate it. Thank you," Hannah said softly.

*****

Hannah was in her room getting dicked by a john when the Sheriff stopped by.

He had been told by Nikki that she thought that Hannah would try to escape the net that she had been caught in. If a girl was attractive, Jimmy was never one to wait and see. He sure as hell was not going to wait and see if Hannah, a gorgeous, young blonde, was going to try to get out of the snare. She had the potential to be a huge money-maker for Nikki. Since Nikki paid Jimmy a slice of the pie each week, it meant money to him, too.

One of the rules of the house was that the girls had to turn their phones over to Nikki during each session. Jimmy had been waiting just down the road knowing that Hannah would be busy on a Friday night at Nikki's. Her shift started at 6 p.m. and he smiled when he got a text from Nikki that Hannah had gone into a session. It was exactly 6 p.m. No doubt word had gotten around town that there was a gorgeous college girl working for Nikki! He smiled knowing that she'd be screwed all night, likely by progressively drunker and more demanding men.

He turned down the gravel drive when he got the call that she had gone into a session. He was in an unmarked car and was in plain clothes. There was no need to freak out the johns.

Nikki met him at the door and gave him Hannah's phone. He took it out to his car. There he installed a tracking device on it and an app that would allow him to monitor her text messages and her voice calls. He did not want her to do anything without his knowledge. If she was serious about getting out, he wanted to know who she talked to and communicated with, especially if she contacted another law enforcement agency about her situation. He also put a GPS tracking device on her car.

Within minutes, he was finished and he took the phone back into Nikki's place. After he gave it to Nikki, he decided to sit and wait to talk to Hannah.

It was about 20 minutes later that he saw the door from her room open and a man emerge. The well-dressed man walked down the hall to the entryway where he was met by Nikki. They had a short conversation and the man exited the house. Jimmy knew that it was Nikki's custom to ask the men whether they were pleased with their session. The man's demeanor made clear that Hannah had serviced him well.

A couple of minutes later, Hannah came out of her room. She was wearing a very short, silk kimono that only fell to the tops of her thighs. It was a deep burgundy in color of very thin material and was tied in the front by a silk sash of the same color. Her large, firm breasts swayed beneath the fabric, clearly braless, both beautiful nipples outlined behind the thin material. She was in high heels. Her shapely, long legs moved gracefully even in the high heels.

Jimmy looked at her firm thighs knowing that - at most - there was nothing but a small piece of silk covering the juncture of her tight slit. He wondered if Nikki had even given Hannah a pair of panties to wear. He felt his groin tighten. His large cock started to come to life.

The thought sped through his mind that she had just spread her tanned legs for the man to fuck her pussy. His eyes traveled up her flat abdomen to her large breasts. He gazed at her firm titties and the slightly rubbery nipples sticking up beneath the silk. He'd love to fuck her this night but he knew that Nikki was using her to make money and this was the busiest time of the week.

The magnificent blonde looked frazzled, and the Sheriff attributed it to being the recipient of a quick fuck. The man who had been her first client of the night had booked 30 minutes and had, no doubt, jumped right into the fucking with her. In that type of a quick visit, there was no time for chit-chat or getting comfortable before the sex began. He imagined the man putting her on all fours and pounding out a nut from behind her, gripping her hips and watching her ass shake as he hit it with everything he had and then reaching around and grabbing her hanging tits! Or maybe he had fucked her in the missionary position, her legs spread wide taking each thrust of his stiff cock - the man using her like the whore she was.

No matter how it happened, she looked like she had been worked pretty good.

He laughed at how gingerly she walked.

"Damn, did that john have a fence post between his legs?" he asked though there was no one else in the kitchen with him.

Jimmy thought to himself that men like her first client of the night would teach the haughty bitch that she was nothing but a whore. "Spread your legs and let them nut in that golden cunt," he said out loud, but to himself again, as he watched her walk delicately to the front room. "Hell, they paid for the right. Then walk out let another guy grab you and do it all over again!"

The cut that he made from letting the madam's business run in the county made him a pretty penny and Hannah was going to add to his wealth and pleasure.

Hannah warily moved into the living area to join the other girls working that night. She noticed that a couple of the girls were missing. They must be with someone, she thought. She wondered what the men looked like who were screwing these pretty, young women.

Jimmy watched as Nikki motioned Hannah into the kitchen area where he sat.

A surprised look crossed her face when their eyes met. Just as she was about to turn to go into the kitchen area, the door buzzer sounded and Nikki motioned her to stay. There was a client at the door and Hannah needed to stay for the "line-up" for the man to choose a girl.

This was a humiliating scene for the college girl, but one that was part of the business. She glanced nervously at the front door and then quickly into the kitchen where she saw the Sheriff sitting. He sat there staring at her full face watching her participating in the whore-house line-up.

Hannah wished that she was anywhere but in a studio line-up in front of the man who held the key to her freedom. She nervously crossed her ankles as she stood. She felt absolutely naked in the skimpy lingerie.

The stranger walked into the room as the young beauties stood before him. He man's face lit-up in a smile at the beautiful young women standing before him. Nikki's voice sounded muffled to Hannah as her brain tried to process all that was going on. She heard the other girls introduce themselves to the man and she heard her own voice, sounding strangely foreign to her ear, say "hi, I'm Chloe."

It was the man's voice that brought her back to reality.

"I'll see Chloe," he said to Nikki. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash.

Nikki saw the money and said "you can give that to Chloe."

Hannah's heart sank. This was too humiliating.

Still she realized that she had smiled as Nikki had taught her and she walked towards the man. With her heart beating like it would jump out of her chest, she gave the man a hug and took his hand to walk him back to her room.

She heard Nikki speak to the man.

"Chloe will show you back to the room. Make yourself comfortable. She will be back in a few minutes."

Hannah walked next to him back to the room. She felt his hand go around her waist. Then it slid from her waist to her hip then to an ass cheek. He squeezed it as if he owned it. She wanted to scream and slap him, but knew better.

Just inside the threshold, she said, "like Nikki said, I'll be right back." She looked at the man and for the first time realized that he appeared intoxicated.

"Baby," he replied, "try not to be too long, I'm horny as hell. I need to get some pussy before I go home to the wife." He laughed and swayed slightly. His words were slurred.

Hannah could not even muster a smile. What a boor! He smelled strongly of alcohol. He reached for her breast and before she could move, groped a tit in his hand. Hannah pulled away gently and said, "I'll be back. Wait in my room."

As she walked away, she dreaded a session that might be rough to handle. The stress that she was experiencing seemed to be too much for her. She walked towards the kitchen in fear of what the sheriff would say. He was a terrible man and she knew that he was not above doing anything to keep her within Nikki's clutches. Still, she thought about screaming at him and hitting him. It would serve him right, she thought.

She could feel his eyes on her as she walked towards the kitchen where he sat. She tried to calm herself. Don't do anything stupid, she thought.

He smiled at her. She tried to force a smile but she knew it did not look genuine. Her legs shook slightly. She wished that she was dressed modestly instead of being nearly naked.

"Sit down, Hannah," he said. "Let's talk for just a minute. I know one of your boys is waiting for you."

Hannah sat down at the table. She crossed her legs. Just as the sheriff knew would happen, the kimono spilled open a bit around her hips and revealed only the silky, tanned skin of her hips and waistline up to her bellybutton. Nikki had not given her panties to wear beneath it. Between those crossed thighs was the young woman's tight love-slit that had wrapped warmly around one man's penis already since she got to work. It would wrap around many more tonight.

This was also part of the training. Hannah needed to understand that Nikki set the rules, even down to the clothes the girls could wear.

"How is work going for you?" he asked.

He didn't give a damn about what she felt, but wanted to get her talking. He stared at her with cold eyes.

Hannah summoned the courage to speak.

"I... I... I'm not sure that this is for me," she said. "I was thinking..."

"You were thinking," he said sarcastically, cutting her off mid-sentence. "What were you thinking, Hannah?" His voice was condescending.

"I was thinking that maybe if I gave you the money from last time that you would let me go."

"Trying to bribe a cop, are you? You just don't stop committing crimes, do you?"

"No, I didn't mean it that way," she said.

"You aren't committing crimes here, are you, during your modeling sessions? You're not fucking or sucking these guys, are you? I'd have to arrest you if you are."

Hannah knew full well that he knew she was, but there was a danger in his question.

"You're not letting any of these guys fuck you, are you?" he asked with spite in his voice.

"No... I'm not," she lied, knowing full well that he knew she had sex with every client.

"Are you making good money?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"Then I got you a job that keeps your whore-ass off the streets, that pays you good money, and you don't appreciate it. Is that what you're saying?"

"No... no... not at all. I just don't know if this is right for me."

"Well, little lady, all you gotta do is say it ain't right for you, and I'll get you right outta here," he said sarcastically. "Of course, you'll be coming with me to the jail." He laughed at his own joke.

"No," she whispered.

Then, for cruelty's sake he added, "Hell, I can take you right now! Dressed like you are, some of my cell-block rowdies will have fun with you. If you're adventurous you'll like them. They'll gang-bang you, but you'll have to take an IOU, they don't have any cash on them."

Hannah looked at him with fearful eyes. She could not believe how harsh he was. Her mind swirled with pleas that she wanted to make to the man. She would kneel before him and beg if she thought it would do any good! How hard-hearted could he be, she wondered.

"Hannah, get your pretty ass back into your room. Your modeling client is waiting for you to model for him," he said with sarcasm dripping from the words modeling and model.

He saw a look of dejection and defeat come over the gorgeous woman's innocent face. Just for an instant, her blue eyes looked into his for any sign of humanity. Finding none, she quickly averted her eyes.

She stood up and hesitated. Clearly, she wanted to plead her case. She smoothed the kimono down to her thighs. She knew it was no use.

He watched as she turned and began to walk to the hallway leading to her room. The sight of her from behind was remarkable. Her long and thick, wavy blonde hair cascaded down her back to just above her mid-back. The bubble shape of her buttocks made the burgundy kimono flair away from the backs of her thighs and just barely cover her ass.

She paused just a moment at the door to her room. Without looking back, she turned the knob and entered.

The sheriff laughed to himself. "That little school girl will be well fucked tonight!"

But despite this, he was worried about the steps the young blonde might take to get out of the snares he had set. He told himself that he would monitor her communications closely.

*****

The drunk man's breath smelled strongly of whiskey. Hannah lay beneath him with her legs spread. He was trying to jack-hammer the young woman as best he could, but he was out of shape and drunk. He rapidly slammed his hard rod into her vagina for several seconds and then paused to catch his breath.

It was an animalistic coupling - no tenderness at all - just an attempt by him to fuck her until he spewed his seed.

"These fucking condoms ..." he said without finishing his thought.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers