Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 05

Story Info
Jimmy uses Hannah once again.
6.9k words
4.64
32.5k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Erin was very disappointed and it showed in her face.

"We've been planning our spring break since last summer," she exclaimed. "I don't know how your mom can make you go home!"

The brunette stood in the middle of their sorority house room trying on several new bikinis. As disappointed as she was, Erin had no idea what the truth was that Hannah was hiding.

Hannah eyed the petite brunette and wished she could tell her the truth. Maybe Erin could help her out of this mess, she thought.

"I know," she replied instead, going along with the lie she had told Erin. "I don't know why it's so important that I go home, either. But, it's not for sure yet, so maybe I won't have to after all."

Nikki had told Hannah that she might have to work over spring break. That news put Hannah in a quandary because she had plans to go to the beach to party for spring break with Erin and some other friends. Since no one knew that she was working at all, she couldn't use that as an excuse, and if she tried to say she was, they would want to know where she was working. And she couldn't tell them that! It was all a terrible quandary!

At the same time, she couldn't stay at the sorority house just outside of campus because it would be found out that she stayed in town. So, she knew that if she was forced to stay to work for Nikki (and she would look at it as being forced), she would have to stay somewhere else and hide the fact that she was still in town.

The easiest lie to tell was to just say that her mother may make her go home.

She tried to force a smile when she looked at Erin who was still trying to decide on swim suits.

At 5'2", Erin was shorter than Hannah but had the same bright, blue eyes. Her brown hair framed a lovely, heart-shaped face that lit-up a room when she smiled.

"Ugh," she moaned. "I don't like this one." She turned and looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the wall. "The top doesn't fit, and I don't know about the bottom."

Hannah looked at the pretty brunette. She was a dancer, former high school cheerleader and very fit and toned. Her legs were shapely and led to a bubble butt that narrowed at her waist to a very tiny 22". She did not have big tits though. Hers were a 32 B cup and she complained about that to Hannah, telling Hannah that she wished she had a D-cup or at least a C-cup. Hannah thought that tits that big would look too large on the small-framed girl.

Erin turned back and forth in front of the mirror in the hot-pink swim suit. Her buttocks looked fantastic in the thong bikini bottom but Hannah thought that while she probably wanted to wear the bikini, she might be too shy to do so in public. Her thighs were rounded and soft but showed the muscle beneath the soft skin that indicated her athleticism.

"What are you smiling about?" Erin asked the blonde.

Hannah was shaken out of her thoughts. Erin was smirking at her.

"Oh, nothing," she replied in an embarrassed way.

"Didn't look like nothing," the brunette said. Then she laughed. "You've been so out of it recently!"

"Oh, I don't know why you think that," she replied. "I was just thinking that the guys would like you in that!"

"Hannah," Erin almost shouted with a smile, "that's not why I'd wear it!" She giggled girlishly knowing that she would love to show off her body for the boys even as she denied the truth of what Hannah said.

Hannah dared not tell her what "guys" she had been thinking of. She wasn't thinking of drunken college boys at the beach. As she looked at her roommate posing in front of the mirror, she had been thinking about how the men at the studio would love to fuck the young college girl. Erin could make a lot of men very happy, Hannah thought to herself before she was challenged by Erin.

Erin had legs and an ass that men lusted after. Hannah understood that as she looked at the young woman. Her buttocks were full and rounded, her thighs shapely and her calves slender. But her waist was so narrow and her stomach so tight that her breasts, that Hannah knew were a full B-cup, looked more than large enough on the brunette. Hannah thought that only a man who was looking for huge breasts would have a problem with Erin's tits. And her face was angelic!

Hannah took in the whole view.

What would the guys do to her, Hannah wondered? It was perverse for Hannah to think these thoughts, but she did anyway.

Could Erin take dick after dick? Would she enjoy it, all the while denying that she did? It occurred to Hannah that she herself had been sexually pleasured during many of the sessions that she had at Nikki's and yet knew that she would steadfastly deny that. It was hard to admit that a man who was paying to fuck a girl could bring her to orgasm, but Hannah knew that it was true. And, sometimes it was the ugly guys who could make her cum. That was even harder to accept, but she knew it to be true.

These thoughts ran salaciously through her mind as she watched her roommate prance in front of the full-length mirror, completely oblivious to her roommate's lurid thoughts.

When Erin giggled again, Hannah's mind flashed to Nikki's place and being outside Erin's "room" to give a 5-minute knock and hearing Erin's high-pitched voice from within -- taking what a stranger was giving her, knowing that Erin's legs were spread and pussy filled with cock. The blonde knew that she would want to do what she had seen other girls do at Nikki's -- stand outside the room and listen for the sounds of sex coming from within -- the sound of her roommate getting nailed.

Hannah shook her head. Am I really that disturbed, she wondered? Her own mind seemed to betray her now. How could she possibly think of her best friend being caught up in the snare of her own terrible situation? Yet she couldn't deny the moisture that she felt in her pussy and the stiffening of her nipples at the thought of Erin working as a whore. Erin looked so wholesome and innocent in front of the mirror and yet exuded womanly sexuality.

In the back of her mind, Hannah felt much more worldly than her friend. After only the short time that she had spent working for Nikki, she knew much more about life and men than she had before when she was just a college girl playing with boys. Before she could stop herself, she thought that Erin could use some experience in that way to grow up.

*****

Hannah typed in the County Sheriff for her university town into the browser of her phone. Up popped the Jimmy's picture.

Somehow, she knew that he was actually the sheriff but now she was certain.

She did a search of his name. A newspaper article came up from two decades previous that linked him as a deputy to a shady scandal involving the loss of drug money after a raid. He had been cleared, but one of the main witnesses in the scandal had gone missing and was never found. The article hinted of murder although it did not use the word.

There were numerous articles about him winning election after election for sheriff. There were even some statewide newspapers that had run articles about how he ran the county like a fiefdom.

She next turned to trying to find Nikki. Her search located property owned by the woman but nothing else.

A search of the modeling studio revealed nothing unsavory.

She went back to try to search deeper into the Sheriff's background. She had no idea who was watching her as she did this.

*****

Jimmy watched in real-time as Hannah conducted her internet search. His eyes narrowed. The young woman searched for "state police." Then she ended her searching.

His suspicions of Hannah were confirmed.

"Get her ready for a trip," the Sheriff told Nikki that very day. He was not to be dissuaded.

Nikki believed, but could not mention or prove, that the Sheriff had "rented" Hannah for several days to a pimp in the northeast. There wasn't anything that she could do but tell the young college girl that the decision had been made. The one concession that Jimmy had given Nikki was that Hannah would only be gone for four days. She would be back to work a bit at Nikki's place at the end of the break.

Spring break would start in three days and the college campus would clear out and much of the small college town would close down with it. Business would be slow for Nikki but she hated to lose control of this young woman. Someone of Hannah's beauty would help bring in business and take the edge off of the slow down.

"Okay," she said to the sheriff. "Where is she going?"

"That's none of your business," he replied harshly, even for Jimmy. "Don't ever ask another question like that, and keep your mouth shut."

Then after a moment, he said. "I want to fuck her before she goes."

*****

Jimmy was sitting on a chair in Hannah's room at Nikki's, his legs spread and Hannah kneeling between his thighs. His blood-engorged cock was rock-hard. Her beautiful face was a scant few inches from the massively throbbing head of his manhood. Hannah had one hand at the base of his dick and was cupping his large testicles in her other. Her hand stroked it teasingly in an up and down motion that made his thighs undulated in time to the maddening rhythm. Her head dropped slowly to his pulsing hardness. Suddenly her tongue flicked forward, boring teasingly into the tiny gland that was at the very tip of his penis. She swirled her tongue around the fleshy helmet of his prick, occasionally dabbing the tip of her tongue on the slit at the tip of his dick.

He drew in his breath as he felt the intense contact of her moist lips slowly embracing the entire head of his cock. Chills ran down his spine and he groaned more audibly, thrusting his hips upward toward the young woman sucking his cock. Her warm, salivating mouth moved further down his manhood, and he could feel her lips tightening about a quarter way down his penis, trapping his erection within the warm, wet cavern of her mouth.

The size of his blood-engorged penis was mammoth and he enjoyed watching this young woman working her mouth over his hardness. The view of her lips stretched out around the width of his long and thick fleshy shaft increased his pleasure a thousand times. Watching the young woman's head slowly bob up and down on him and seeing her try to grapple with his large-sized manhood was something that he could never tire of watching.

Having a woman as beautiful and young as Hannah, submitting to his every whim was a powerful aphrodisiac. He reveled in the view from above -- the long blonde hair, parted in the middle, the smooth forehead and the view of Hannah's slender nose from his position, her long eyelashes and cute cheeks and of course her mouth being put to such exquisite use. He took in every second and enjoyed it all.

His large hands rested on her shoulders and glided up and down the soft skin of her arms.

Her long, blonde hair kept falling next to her cheek as she sucked him and he noticed her pull an elastic hair band from around her wrist and quickly wrap it around her golden blonde mane to keep her hair on her back. It was a move expertly made, as if she had done it dozens of times before.

Jimmy almost laughed at the sight. She was becoming a very proficient whore, he thought to himself.

"I don't mind a ponytail while you're sucking my cock, but I want your hair loose when I start fucking you."

Hannah looked up at him with her lips wrapped around his manhood. Her clear, blue eyes locked in with his cold, reptilian eyes.

"Mmm, hmm," she hummed in acknowledgment.

He stared into her blue eyes. He could not tell what she was thinking but he guessed that she hated him. Her demeanor did not betray that in any way, though. She bobbed obediently on his cock. She slathered the head and shaft with her saliva, pulled back and let her tongue swirl around the rubbery head. The stiffness of his penis told her that she was pleasuring him immensely. His head fell back.

"Damn, you've gotten better at that," he muttered.

"I'm glad you like it, baby," she lied. But she knew what was expected of her and she held his cock in her left hand while she licked his shaft and balls. She had resigned herself long ago to trying to get things over with quickly rather than fight it. She stroked his tool gently with her left hand. It was very big and thick. Then she plunged back onto his long, thick rod.

Hannah massaged the man's huge testicle sac with her right hand. Her experience at the whore-house with different men had taught her that Jimmy's testicles were overly large and his ball sac encasing them, immense. She thought that his aggressiveness and violent streak were somehow related to his over-sized sex parts.

His hands were playing with her tits as she sucked him. Hannah hated that her nipples were so responsive. The pink tips of both breasts stood at attention and a sexual electricity was shooting through the blonde's naked body creating a pleasure in her that appalled her.

She prayed that her body would not betray her.

She sucked rhythmically up and down his shaft, her tongue twirling maddeningly around the rubber tip of his cock as she withdrew, swirling and fluttering beneath the heart-shaped curve of the head before plunging down on his stiff shaft again. The Sheriff tightened and flexed his buttocks, and Hannah felt his rod pulsate several times.

The continuously building pleasure of the young woman working slavishly with her mouth on the man's cock finally caused his head to fall back. He was consumed with the lascivious desire she brought him. Her cock-sucking skills were making him want to nut in her mouth. He thought about releasing a week's worth of spunk down her young throat.

***

Hannah was on her hands and knees on the bed. Jimmy was kneeling behind her, his large cock plowing in and out of her pussy. He wore no condom. His rigid manhood was glistening with her juices.

Even with her pussy being soaking wet, he was too large for the young woman. She winced slightly with each thrust from his cock. And he watched as when he drew his cock out of her vagina, her meaty labia get drawn out with his penis because of her tightness. He was not going to give up control of this beautiful university student very easily.

"I own you, Hannah. Don't you ever forget that, ya' hear?" His voice was menacing.

Hannah tried to take in what he was saying, but it was too terrible for her to process.

"I said, 'I own you, bitch! Did you hear that?"

Without warning he raised his hand and slapped her buttock hard.

"Twack!" The sound of the slap reverberated in the room.

"Ow!" she cried out!

"Twack! Twack! Twack!" Three more hard slaps came down on her ass cheek. It was now glowing red with his hand print!

"Ow! Ow! Ohhh! Please! Please! Don't hurt me!" Hannah cried out loud.

From outside the room, the Sheriff could hear footsteps running to Hannah's door. He smirked.

He heard Nikki.

"Jimmy, are you hurting her?" Nikki asked. Her voice was frantic. She knew that when Jimmy lost his temper, he was capable of hurting a young woman.

It irritated the man that he was being questioned.

"Come in here, Nikki, if you want to talk to me," he said.

He thrust several times into Hannah's pussy was he waited to see what Nikki would do.

Nikki was not anxious to enter but she knew that if he was slapping Hannah's face that there would be bruising and trouble. She opened the door and slipped in, closing the door behind her.

She saw Hannah on her hands and knees being fucked doggie-style. She was relieved that the cries were not from Jimmy doing anything other than spanking Hannah's ass. There were several large, pink handprints on Hannah's white ass cheeks.

She was still livid that she thought he was abusing a girl of hers. "I don't want any of the guys here thinking that there is trouble," she said.

"Who gives a fuck what you want or don't want, Nikki," he replied.

He raised his hand again as he fucked Hannah.

"Twack!"

"Ughhh!" the young blonde moaned. "Ughhh! Ohhh!" She tried to keep from crying out too loud.

"I'm just having fun with one of your whores."

"Well, don't be so rough," she blurted out. Nikki was too upset to hold her tongue.

Jimmy's eyes narrowed. His solid penis kept a slow, steady pumping in and out of the blonde's pussy. He didn't like the tone of Nikki's voice.

Hannah's face was buried in the bedsheets and pillow.

She heard Jimmy say, "Well, god-damn! I can't believe this shit!" Hannah turned slightly to look at Nikki.

Nikki appeared to be almost as scared as she was.

"Nikki, get out of your clothes and come over here," the Sheriff said.

To Hannah's surprise, there was no fight in Nikki. Looking a bit downcast, the brunette stepped out of her heels, pulled her one-piece dress over her head and stood there in bra and panties for a moment. Without Jimmy having to say another word, she reached behind her back, undid the bra clasp and let the bra fall to the floor. Her fleshy breasts spilled out. Then she shimmied her panties down her shapely thighs until the silky underwear went past her knees and she let them fall in a puddle at her ankles. She stepped out of them, now completely naked.

As Hannah watched Nikki disrobe, she was struck with the thought that Jimmy must be insane. Everyone was afraid of him and did as he ordered!

Nikki's body was that of a mature woman, but perfect, nonetheless. Her skin was smooth as silk and her complexion a light olive. Her breasts were large and rounded and hung proudly on her chest. Her nipples were not large, but were pretty and darker than Hannah's without being too dark. Her hips flared slightly wider than Hannah's but her stomach was flat and smooth. Her rounded thighs were very womanly. She had a closely trimmed bush of reddish pubic hair on her pussy.

"When I found Nikki," Jimmy said as he fucked Hannah, "she wasn't anything more than a two-bit whore like you, Hannah. Now she's a businesswoman with a career." He laughed. "She runs whores like you. But deep down, she's still a whore."

Nikki walked slowly to the bed. She wished that she hadn't gotten into this but there was no fighting it now.

Jimmy held Hannah's hips tightly as he screwed her. It was as if he was on a sexual auto-pilot because he was fucking her but without any attention to her as he spoke to Nikki. He nodded down and said, "You know what I like to see."

Nikki walked to the nightstand. The smacking sound of Jimmy's thighs hitting the back of Hannah's was a turn-on for the mature woman and some of the fear she had felt had dissipated knowing that Jimmy had not lost his temper. Hannah was gorgeous and watching her get used by Jimmy sexually aroused the madam.

Maybe Hannah does need a lesson, she thought. Jimmy always has good instincts about these girls. In the long run, Jimmy could teach Hannah a lot about submission to a man who had paid good money to fuck her.

She pulled out a small bottle of lubrication and brought it to the bed.

Jimmy smiled as he watched her pour a bit on her fingers.

Then she touched the crack of Hannah's buttocks as Jimmy fucked her. She rubbed the oily substance up and down Hannah's ass crack and touched her crinkly anus.

She felt Hannah jump a bit at the female touch. The young blonde was in no position to move away from the touch but her mind revolted against her asshole being touched.

The brunette spread the lube along Hannah's ass crack and then stopped again and lightly touched the blonde's butthole. Her fingers moved in a circular motion over Hannah's anus.

Hannah drew in a quick breath. She found the area very sensitive!

"Oh, god," the blonde sighed. She felt Nikki's fingers lightly pressing against her sphincter. "Please, no!" she begged. "I'll be good! I promise! I'll be good!"

"Baby, you haven't been bad." Nikki said softly and genuinely. "Just relax and you'll enjoy this. I know you will."

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12