All Comments on 'Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 05'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better and better

Best in series so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep up the great work!

Very nice story and I hope to see Erin get some action soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erin

That description of Erin is super hot. I hope she gets her own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting in a rut perhaps?

All your series are ending up in whorehouses now. Please move back to the personal non-consent. Trouble in paradise Chief, Mr. Hall. Mr. Sanchez, horse, Roger, leroy, the list goes on. The girls were having to face an individual who got an otherwise good girl to be bad. Please focus more on those story lines. We can get whores in whorehouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great writing! Don't stop now, Hannah is just getting warmed up. More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nympho

Would like to hear about a session with Nikki and Hannah. More of Hannah losing control of her body when having sex. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same problem

I love stories from this author. The only problem is that they lead to a certain place, the woman trapped in the club, and then stop. He's absolutely stuck. There is no sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like your style.

I enjoy your stories as much as I enjoy other authors such as "The Cryptkeeper" and "Epatdad" and a former writer from asstr called "Zombie Night". Wich I later discovered only copied the texts from paperback books from other various authors and uploaded them as his.

Anyway at the time I didn't really care since someone brought me some exciting good writing.

It's no easy to find a writer who deal nice with subject forced prostitution the same way you do. They always tend to become bold and think about magical twists and most of the time screw their stories up.

I've been always intrigued by the pimps and madams got their "talented workers". The ugly and losers were easy but from time to time they would got their hands on some real gem, a good christian girl, a runaway trying to escape an abusive uncle or father in law, a young and naive wife who got in some kind of real trouble.

We can find easily stories about girls being forced to work in high price brothels for the benefit of wealthy men. Or being slaved for sheiks and so on.

The excuse is that those girls are unreachable.

That's boring. Those guys don't need kidnapping beautiful girls to get laid. And I am not saying that it won't be fun sometimes would they get the chance. But usually it's a lot of work and time.

But to get a young girl with all her life a head, dreaming with the nice boy in school and making plans to be a successful professional, working as a street walk whore serving low lifes in back alleys is the ultimate pleasure to read.

And doing this without becoming sluts on the process but just doing whatever it takes in order to survive.

Of course the author must be inventive to find the several ways those girls got there.

And the real life has plenty of living characters out there.

Thank you anyway.

Swewx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a good story

This chapter 5 is really good. I hope there's a continuation.

I liked to see that Hanna didn't get pleasure from the ass fucking. That's more like real life.

I hope there'smore anal action with her being as reluctant and unwilling as before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more of the story

send her to the black pimp's house for awhile..can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Writing

Hope you'll add more to this story. Just getting started and I'm waiting to read what else happens to Hannah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finally, some assfuckery

I’ve been waiting for her lovely anal pucker to be used. I personally would like it to be even more dirty and humiliating than described. Nevertheless, great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

OK, you've got us hooked. What's going to happen next to Hannah? Please continue the series. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GrantLee hope all is well and good in your world and you're taking appropriate amounts of zinc and d3 to publish Ch. 06 . Lol, my dark humor ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is very awesome. If you please leave the parts of her liking what's happening to her, would be a lot better. I prefer that way. Non consent is non consent, so what's the deal of the girls getting off with it?

For me, everytime a girl being forced to have sex with a stranger, starts getting excited and doesn't suffer with the feeling is unappealling. But the plot is yours.

There are three stories on Literotica written by Doc Sexaday that show many similarities with yours.

His heroines don't orgasm that easily. They just endure their fates.

But, again, the plot is yours. And is very good for certain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories!!

How about we have a story where Hannah, Madison, Julie, Pamela, and Laura, all your heroines, basically all end up under control of guys, but all end up accidentally meeting and decide to help each other get free.

It would all spectacular that after all their best efforts and they would all find themselves as the high end complimentary masseuse (think escorts) for a very exclusive resort hotel consortium. And now really have to work together to be free.

Julie - A former lawyer who simply loves wearing her glasses and reciting & explaining corporate law no matter what she is doing, or you are doing. For a premium you can even enter the “Lawyer Challenge” where regardless of what you are doing when you ask she has give you in-depth legal advice.

Or for a ++premium she will role play your ex-wife’s lawyer for you.

Pamela - A high end society matron whose garden was the crown jewel of her Home Owners Association

Laura - A sorority college girl eager to demonstrate her diverse talents wether in bed or homework

Pamela & Laura - for those discerning clients who are willing to pay a premium to sample a mother and daughter team

Madison - she’s an athletic highly flexible young mom who enjoys sampling the wild life and helping others have a good time

Hanna - lively and vivacious perfect from adding a spark to the party

It’d be like Downton Abbey as they try to escape but always failing and ending up flat on their backs with their legs in the air

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude almost a year and no other chapters? wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hannah needs some big black cocks. It is obvious.

thewyzardthewyzardover 2 years ago

I'm so sad this wonderful story has been languishing so long now. At first, I was checking almost daily for updates but recently I barely make it back here every month or so. This author is one of the best here according to my humble opinion and I truly miss his updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Consider fellow readers that no one clamors more for GrantLee contributions than myself. Would you really want an unpalatable fine wine or craft beer? This author writes when the mood strikes and that must be enough for us all, regardless our wishes. The swallows always return to Capistrano, but only the birds choose the day.

thewyzardthewyzardover 2 years ago

Regarding the comment just before this: Perfectly said. So well, in fact, that I almost wonder if you are not GrantLee him/herself. Regardless, having been to Capistrano multiple times, we used to live nearby, I can not only see your point, but it also brought a smile to me, for which I'm grateful.

Wait, I shall.

thewyzardthewyzardover 2 years ago

Regarding the comment just before this: Perfectly said. So well in fact, that I almost wonder if you are not GrantLee him/herself. Regardless, having been to Capistrano multiple times, we used to live nearby, your point also brought a smile to me for which I'm grateful.

Wait I shall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of you to say but am no way to be confused with this generous and talented author. Thank you for mentioning sharing your Capistrano experiences and I hope to see it for myself one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello there! You kept us hooked.

mjmjvemjmjveover 1 year ago

Grant. Hopefully you can see this and reply to just let us know you're still alive? Best author on Literotica. Hoping the best for you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hannah, Julie, and Madison - Grant’s Angels

cnsualsu1cnsualsu19 months ago

amazign stories

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please continue with Hannah’s series. Your writing is so good. Begging for you to continue.

kerrvinkerrvin11 days ago

I wish you would write more parts to Hannah's dilemma you never did send her off to her spring break you left us hanging!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous