Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah felt Nikki press a bit harder against her asshole and a feminine finger-tip enter her nether hole. Still Jimmy was fucking her wet vagina. Nikki's finger was so slender that it didn't hurt at all when she penetrated Hannah's sphincter but it was a feeling that Hannah had never felt before and one that she found uncomfortable.

The slender finger slipped into her a bit deeper and deeper. Nikki screwed her finger around the inside of Hannah's smooth nether passage. Now it felt terribly demeaning and humiliating if still not painful.

"You've got a tight little asshole, Hannah," Nikki said. "Never had anyone do this to you before?"

"Noooo! No." Hannah moaned. "It... it hurts," she said not wanting to anger anyone. "Please stop," she begged.

It didn't hurt so much as feel degrading to the blonde.

Instead, Nikki softly said "shhh," stroked Hannah's silky buttock with her free hand and began to push deeper into Hannah's asshole. She could feel Jimmy's cock in Hannah's vagina and pulled her finger part way out and slowly pushed it back in, mimicking the motions of a cock fucking.

Jimmy was transfixed and soon put up two fingers as a signal to Nikki.

Nikki pulled her finger almost out of Hannah's ass and slipped two fingers in, stretching the girl's smooth anal passage. Nikki's index and middle fingers went into Hannah's asshole to the first knuckle, then second, then all the way in her.

"Ooooooooooohhhh!" Hannah moaned as she felt her asshole stretching. She almost stopped moving her buttocks. Jimmy's large cock and Nikki's fingers gave her the feeling of being stuffed like an animal. She didn't know how to react to the double invasion of her body. Her head hung in a submissive posture but her ass was still up in the air. What could she do? She knew that her body was to be used by the two monsters controlling her. She hated Nikki at that point as much as she hated the Sheriff.

Jimmy looked at Nikki and decided to push Hannah even further.

"Get up there," he said tossing his head in the direction of the headboard, "and let's see a little girl on girl action."

Nikki withdrew her fingers from Hannah's ass, wiped them on a towel that was on the bed and moved to the head of the bed. Hannah's head was nearly buried in a pillow and her shoulders and titties were on the bed.

"Let me under you," she said to the young blonde whore.

Hannah rose on her hands until her arms were extended and her breasts hung from her chest. Jimmy slowed his fucking of her and she lifted a hand off the bed. Nikki slid under the blonde. Nikki was on her back and spread her legs so that they were outside both Jimmy's and Hannah's.

She was face-to-face with the blonde college student. Nikki was not a lesbian but she enjoyed beautiful, young women. She had fantasized about having a threesome with Hannah but never with someone as domineering as Jimmy. Still, she wanted to see how far she push the young woman.

Nikki reached up with both hands and cradled Hannah's face.

"You're okay, baby. You're so beautiful."

Hannah's eyes focused on Nikki's but Nikki could not tell if she was listening. Hannah's mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. Clearly, she was experiencing something that she had never experienced before and she had no idea how to react.

Nikki pulled Hannah's face down towards her to kiss her mouth but at the last moment, Hannah turned her head and Nikki ended up kissing her cheek. Their heads were next to each other's. Nikki inhaled deeply, taking in the sweet aroma of Hannah's skin and hair. She kissed Hannah's cheek again and looked at Jimmy. Nikki smiled a devilishly pretty smile. She was going to enjoy this.

Nikki knew that the blonde needed to be worked more before she lost all inhibition -- if that was going to happen at all.

Her hands left Hannah's head and pushed her shoulders gently up so that Hannah hovered over Nikki. Nikki looked into Hannah's blue eyes while her hands cupped the blonde's large, dangling breasts. Very gently, she teased the nipples and felt them stiffen noticeably. Hannah closed her eyes.

Nikki drew her legs up until the inside of her knees were touching Hannah's hips. Then she scooted down slightly and took one hanging nipple into her mouth. She sucked it gently.

"Nooooo," Hannah moaned involuntarily. Her nipple stiffened and seemed to grow longer in her lust. She felt the woman's soft lips and tongue working the nipple gently but relentlessly.

Jimmy was still fucking the blonde but at a very slow pace. He looked at the large mirrors on the wall surrounding the bed and was transfixed by the sight of Nikki drawing out the blonde's sexual cravings.

Nikki took the second nipple and began to suck on it as well, holding both breasts in place with her left hand. She sucked hard and flicked her tongue rapidly over Hannah's nipples. They responded to her attention and grew rubbery and distended in Nikki's mouth. Her right hand went to Hannah's pussy and began to search for her clitoris.

"Ughhhhh! Ahhhh!" was the only response from the blonde.

Jimmy stroked his massive rock-hard cock in and out of the young cunt, steady and deep, knowing that she would not be able to withstand the sexual titillation coming from so many sources.

He and Nikki would break her tonight. He knew that once Hannah was aware of her sexual desires and how strong they were, that she would not be able to resist returning to try to satisfy them, no matter how demeaning she may think that these desires were. Her body would override her morals. She would seek out the hard cock to satisfy the burning desire within her body.

He knew that Hannah's mind would become accustomed to intense orgasms. Once her mind and soul followed, she wouldn't be able to stop wanting her body to be pleasured like that. She'd be a slut forever.

The breakdown started almost immediately upon Nikki finding her love-bud. Still sucking voraciously on her titties, Nikki felt for and found the blonde's clit. Her finder rubbed it gently at first and then more vigorously.

"Oh, god, Nikki, don't do that," she moaned. "Please, no..." but her words were unconvincing. Her eyes were closed and her body moved in response to Jimmy's fucking and Nikki's exploration. She could not stop either of them, she knew.

Nikki pulled her fingertip away from Hannah's clitoris. She kept sucking the girl's tits. At intervals, Nikki brushed the stiff love-bud and felt the beautiful young woman shudder in response. But each time, she pulled her fingertip away before she could satisfy the woman.

"Ooooooo!" Hannah would moan involuntarily.

Several times she brushed the blonde's clit. Each time Hannah trembled at the touch. Then Nikki would pull her finger away.

After some more brushes, Nikki left her fingertip just next to Hannah's clitoris. As she expected, Hannah began to move her hips in search of the soft finger. She needed the woman's touch, no matter how wrong it seemed to her.

She ground her hips down towards Nikki's finger, feeling it touch her clit, but then finding that Nikki was pulling away! Hannah worked her pelvis down toward the woman's finger. Briefly it gave her the intense pleasure that she sought. Then it pulled away.

Without a thought, Hannah moaned in dissatisfaction.

"Ohhhh!" she groaned, almost begging to be pleasured.

Nikki responded with a light touch.

"Do you want it, baby?" she whispered to Hannah.

"Ohhhh!" was the mindless response.

"You've got to ask for it, baby," she said.

Hannah's voice turned girlish.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she cried out. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Then, she simply said, "Please!"

"Please, what, baby?" Nikki teased.

Hannah could not stand to wait.

"Please! Please, touch me there!" she implored.

"Tell me where, baby." Nikki said.

Hannah moaned in abject shame. "Rub my ... my... clit." Her voice was breathless.

Nikki let her fingertip land on Hannah's clitoris and then began to rub it gently. As she did, Hannah pushed down on her finger and Nikki rubbed more vigorously. This seemed to satisfy the blonde whore.

Her body began to thrash involuntarily. On her hands and knees with Nikki beneath her and Jimmy behind her, there was little that she could do, but within the confines of those limitations, she whipped her body up and down, finally laying onto top of Nikki, with her shoulders and head on the bed and one of her hands cupping the back of Nikki's head as if imploring her to continue sucking her tits.

Nikki's fingers were working in light, tantalizing circles on Hannah's clitoris. She felt the blonde push her hips towards the woman's fingers, seeking out the pleasure that would come with a firmer rubbing of her clit, but Nikki didn't want to push her to orgasm too soon. She kept the rubbing light and elusive, driving the young whore nearly insane!

Jimmy was absorbed in the pleasure of fucking Hannah's tight twat. He watcher her take his monstrously veined rod in her pussy. The view of her ass being in doggie was spectacular. Her white buttocks flared erotically as he steadily gave it to her.

The sound of sex filled the room as all three nude forms performed this ancient sexual dance. Each was working towards a powerful finish, with Hannah, nearly overcome with disgrace, feeling her inhibitions slowly being broken. A big dick in her wet pussy and a mouth on her nipples and finger rubbing her clit made it impossible to not lose her will.

The full orbs of her large breasts hung from her chest and the delicate pink aureoles were both being licked and sucked between Nikki's soft lips. The little buds in the center of each nipple had stiffened into full, rubbery erection.

Hannah moaned pathetically. Without thinking, Hannah said, "suck them harder." She could not believe that it was her voice saying that!

Nikki sucked deeply on the blonde's breasts for several seconds. But she had other ideas that simply sucking Hannah's tits.

Instead, Nikki released both nipples from her mouth and moved up several inches. She turned Hannah's face to hers. Nikki saw the lust in Hannah's eyes.

Nikki's hands went to Hannah's wet nipples and began to stroke them and tug them. Then one of her hands moved to the back of Hannah's head and pulled it down toward Nikki. Nikki kissed the young blonde's lips.

Hannah had never kissed a girl before and was appalled that Nikki wanted to kiss her. Nikki's lips were so much softer than the boys that Hannah had kissed.

"This is wrong!" her mind cried out. But what could she do? She did not kiss Nikki back but their lips were locked together and Hannah felt the passion in Nikki's mouth.

Nikki's hand returned to Hannah's tits and cupped her heaving breasts. She pulled on the nipples.

Hannah's mind was swirling and her young body was throbbing. Her vagina clasped and unclasped Jimmy's long cock and his rod was soaked with her love juices. Her body had begun betraying her many minutes before and she was now simply resisting as best she could mentally. But her quivering flesh was in ecstatic agony as she sought, mentally, to end this lewd exploration while her body longed to reach the powerful orgasm that she knew could engulf her at the end of this horrible sexual encounter.

"Fuck her, Jimmy," Nikki said. "Fuck this little slut's pussy good!"

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Hannah moaned with each of Jimmy's cock thrusts.

Nikki's mouth went to Hannah's again, and the blonde did not have the will to resist any longer. When Nikki's tongue entered her mouth, Hannah found her own tongue flicking and darting and engaging it. There was pleasure to be found in tongue-fucking Nikki's mouth.

Without any thought, one of Hannah's hands went to Nikki's breast and began to play with her nipple. She felt it stiffen nearly into a pencil erasure stiffness.

Nikki moaned but the sound was muffled by their mouths being joined.

Hannah could feel the sudden twitch between her own legs. Her own obscene passion repulsed her but her body reacted with maddening abandon.

All three bodies were intertwined in this rapidly mounting feeling of arousal and Hannah being between the two and the object of their attention, felt it most acutely.

As she kissed Nikki deeply, her orgasm snuck up on her. It washed over her without warning and like a tidal wave of passion!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm cumming," she screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jimmy felt her tight cunt quake and grip his cock tightly. She was skintight as could be! Her moist, pink slit seemed to squeeze around his penis in an attempt to garner as much pleasure as possible from the man's rod.

He knew she wanted a hard fucking and he continued to give that to her.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHH! Give it to me! Give it to me!" she cried to him. "Fuuuuuuck me!"

Her young body thrashed between the two experienced lovers, her body joined to his by his massively erect cock, and to Nikki's by their mouths and hands. The feeling that washed over her was incredible, unbelievable and mind-boggling.

She kissed Nikki hungrily as the orgasm washed over her and she reached back with one hand to find Jimmy's thigh to feel him thrusting into her cunt. As the orgasm reached its ebb, she began to collapse limply on Nikki. Hannah was spent, but neither of the two other people had orgasmed.

Hannah's body convulsed in orgasm over and over. She had never experienced an orgasm of such intensity! The pleasure that washed over her was simply overwhelming. She trembled and thrashed as the orgasm and its aftermath seemed to last for minutes.

Hannah felt Nikki's arms reach around her and hold her gently and lovingly, as she collapsed. Jimmy's cock pulled out of her cunt and she felt him kneeling behind her nearly lifeless body.

He had a view of the tanned body of Hannah. Her rounded buttocks and her wonderful thighs were spread for his view. His large penis hovered in the air, stiff as a board. Nikki wrapped her legs around Hannah's as the blonde seemed only vaguely aware of her position. It would take her several minutes to regain her bearings after that intense an orgasm.

Jimmy reached for the lubricant and began to spread it on his cock. He looked at Hannah's swirly asshole and knew that it was virginal. Nikki opened her eyes and saw Jimmy rubbing the lubricant on his cock. Her eyes widened, but she did not say a word.

Jimmy, his cock fully lubricated, leaned down on top of Hannah and placed his massive rod in the crack of her buttocks. The young girl did not move because she did not realize what was about to happen.

Her blue eyes flew open however, when she felt the tip of his cock make contact with her asshole. The thick rubbery head pressed uncomfortably against her sphincter separating her ass cheeks. She could not begin to conceive of what he intended although it should have been evident!

"Wha..." was all that she got out before she felt him begin to push his cock into her ass! Her feet and calves thrashed but to no avail. Her thighs were pinned and the monstrous man began forcing his rod into her asshole!

*****

Hannah was on her stomach with her legs splayed obscenely wide. The Sheriff was driving his massive cock in and out of her ass. The rhythm was steady and deep and the strokes were long.

The pain had been excruciating at first. The man's penis was much to wide and much too long for the young woman's ass. Hannah had tried not to scream but the pain was too intense. She cried out into a pillow, trying to muffle her agony. Her brain had flashed red and she was certain that she had passed out.

Now, she lay there like a delicious piece of meat, her body's nether region being fucked by this brutal man. She whimpered and cried out pathetically as the man plowed his cock in and out of her asshole. Long forgotten was the ecstasy of her explosive orgasm only minutes before. His punishing rod was plunging in and out of her asshole.

Jimmy leaned down to her cheek.

"Hannah, where's my cock?" he asked meanly.

"Uh... uhhh..." was her nearly incomprehensible reply.

"If you want it to be over, tell me where my cock is."

"Uhhh... it's ... it's... in ... my... ass..." was her pathetic reply.

Jimmy chortled. "Damn right, it's in your asshole."

"Who owns you, Hannah?"

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... you... uhhh... you do," she said.

"Call me, daddy."

"You own me, daddy," she managed.

Her total submission had an immediate impact on Jimmy. Hearing those words, he began to spew his hot spunk deep into her asshole. He shuddered and began to climax.

Hannah could feel the long, hot strings of sperm being shot into her asshole. She thought she would be sick to her stomach, but as she felt the hot liquid filling her bowels, she was glad that the man would have to withdraw his rod from her abused asshole soon.

He collapsed on top of her and lay there with his penis gradually softening in her ass.

"Gawd-damn! You are good and tight!" he said. "I'm glad to be the first to fuck you there."

He pulled his long dong out of her ass. It was still semi-hard.

As he did, a swooshing sound of air being released from her asshole made a soft noise.

He laughed.

"If a man pays you to fuck your ass, you need to hold that in when he pulls out," he said meanly.

Hannah felt his monstrously fleshy cock lewdly lay against her soft buttock. The size and weight of the now flaccid penis made her realize just how large a staff she had taken within her backside. She could not fathom how he had gotten his whole erect penis in her ass. Her unused passage now felt oddly stretched and misshapen. She thought that she would be very sore from the ass fucking.

Two more swooshes of air softly passed her ass to her mortification. It was as if being stretched so much during the anal intercourse, she had lost control of her asshole.

"Pffffttt!"

"Pffft!"

Hannah groaned in embarrassment but could not help it. The Sheriff laughed, while Nikki stroked her buttock and said, "It's not your fault, baby."

"Nikki, get a wash cloth and wipe my damn dick off," he said. "Fuck, that was good!"

*****

After a hot shower, Hannah told Nikki that she was exhausted and asked if she could go home early. She was dressed in a pair of pink panties that were high-waisted and a matching pink bra that held her firm breasts high and exposed an acre of wonderful tit flesh. In her heels, she was stunning. Nikki knew that Hannah would make her a lot of money this shift.

Nikki acted as if she commiserated with the young blonde but said that she could not spare her. Over the next four hours, Hannah worked on her craft as a whore. She sucked cocks, kissed men who she would never dream of kissing, let men suck on and play with her tits and spread her legs for as many swinging dicks as walked through the door. Each time, she knew that the better she was in bringing them to climax, the sooner the session would be over, so she tried her best to be good at what she did. She was complimented many, many times for her sexual skills. By the end of the night, she was very, very tired.


12