Hannah's Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning was a whirlwind of activity. This time, I made us breakfast. While I couldn't match the feast Jennifer made, I did pretty well. I made waffles, omelets with ham, peppers, and onion, and grits (I'm a southern girl, originally). After eating, I rushed off to the courthouse for the documents. Chris went to straighten things out with the caterer and pick up the cake. Jennifer went to supervise the company that was handling the decorating and lawn furniture. There wasn't much time. Plus, I had some last-minute stops to make. My last stop was the jewelry shop. I found the perfect ring for Chris. It was made of pure titanium, lighter and stronger than steel. It was beautifully engraved, and had our initials and wedding date inscribed inside the band. It was the perfect symbol of what I wanted our marriage to be.

By then it was almost 11am, and I rushed to get home. Hurrying into my room with the packages, I found Jennifer was already dressed, and was waiting to help me. I hurriedly washed up, then sat in my new bra and panty set while she did my hair.

Afterwards, she helped me into my wedding dress. It was a simple dress, but very well done. It was traditional white. The bodice clung nicely to my body. The simple round neckline showed just a hint of cleavage through the lace, but it was tasteful rather than provocative. The skirt was ruffles and lace, and had a modest train that I could manage on my own. To go with it, Jennifer had found a white lace garter belt, sheer thigh-highs with white lace tops, and low-heeled white shoes (I've always been clumsy in high-heels and I didn't want to kill myself at my own wedding.)

Last came the veil. I watched in the mirror as Jennifer worked her magic with hair pins, setting it in place and lowering it over my face. "You look amazing," she said. I smiled at her and we hugged.

"Alright, let's do this!" I said. We both hurried towards the back yard where the small crowd had gathered. Just inside the house my bridesmaids and my father were waiting. I was so happy he and my mom were able to make it. Given the short notice and the distance they'd had to travel it was a minor miracle they were there. My bridesmaids were visions in their soft green velvet dresses. My dad looked very handsome in his tux. I fell into his arms in a hug that lasted a happy lifetime.

"Hello, angel," he whispered, holding me close.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so glad you and Mom made it!"

"We couldn't miss our only baby's wedding, could we?" His smile warmed my heart. He quietly took my arm and led me onto the deck. The crowd watched as my bridesmaids walked down the aisle. Finally it was my turn. "Here Comes the Bride" began to play from the speakers spread through the yard and everyone rose to watch as Daddy walked me down the aisle. He was beaming with pride. When I saw Chris, he momentarily took my breath away. He and his groomsman were wearing their formal dress uniforms. Their patent leather shoes were finished so mirror-bright they were almost blinding. Their brass shined, and service ribbons and rank emblems added a splash of martial color.

All of the young soldiers at the altar gazed at me with open admiration, but I only had eyes for my man. Finally, Daddy and I reached the altar. I let him go and joined Chris, and the timeless ceremony began. I gasped when his best man passed him the ring and I got a good look at it. I had seen it one time before: it had belonged to Chris and Jennifer's mother! It was gold with beautiful engraving and diamonds set into the band. The matching engagement ring was there, too. We hadn't talked a lot about the rings. I had told him I had something in mind for him, and that I wanted him to surprise me. Well, he sure did that!

"Oh Chris," I whispered. "It's incredible!"

He smiled wordlessly as he slipped it and the engagement band onto my finger. Then I did the same for him. He smiled as he saw the skillful carving on the band and the dates inside. Before I knew it the vows were said, he was lifting my veil, and we were kissing. I think I stopped breathing for a second as we drank deep of each other's mouths and his arms held me tight. I dimly heard humorous catcalls, laughter, and lewd suggestions from the audience before we parted. We turned to face our friends and family as the minister said, "May I introduce, Mister and Missus Christopher West!"

I watched in surprise as an honor guard formed ranks in the aisle. They must have assembled while we were kissing because they sure hadn't been there when Daddy walked me down the aisle. I looked over at Chris, and he winked. "My whole platoon showed up for the wedding anyway, so I figured they could do something special for us. Watch."

As I looked, they finished forming ranks, and then acting as one, they drew their curved sabers and raised them, forming an archway under which we could pass. Walking beneath all those raised sabers was neat, and a little scary, and really special!

The chairs and altar were quickly removed and replaced with a dance floor. I absolutely loved dancing, and spent most of the reception doing that. It goes without saying Chris and I danced together a lot, but I also danced with Daddy, Chris's best friend Mike, several other soldiers whose names I didn't get, Nurse Hoskins's husband...well, pretty much every guy there, to be honest. I was having such a great time, I should have known something or someone would try to wreck it.

It really started when I took a break from dancing to introduce Chris and Daddy. They'd never met in person but knowing both of them I knew they'd get along well. My Daddy looks like a big sweet-natured teddy bear. His clothes hide the whipcord muscle of a man that makes his living in construction. There's not an ounce of B.S. in my Dad, and with the exception of my Mom, he won't take it from anyone. As the two of them spent time getting to know each other, I wandered over to the small wet bar for a drink. That's when I heard a loud female voice droning on.

"An auto mechanic, really? And, he's in the Army, just to add insult to injury. But, I suppose in this day and age I should be pleased she found a man that actually has a job. Still, is there anything more plebian that marrying a soldier? I give it a month, tops, before she comes to her senses and finds a stock broker. Honestly, I think maybe she's been knocked up!" Ah yes, there was no mistaking my dear mother's voice. She'd been drinking, obviously, and now she was doing her best to humiliate me at my wedding. I could feel the old anger starting to flare. My mother was so stuck on herself that anyone else around her felt like they were intruding. I should know since she's made me feel that way all my life. Even now I still can't believe there was a time I wanted to be just like her -- and came really close to succeeding!

Even though I was used to this kind of thing from Mom, listening to her talk that way about Chris was pushing every pissed-off button I had. I'm not really sure what would have happened if Daddy hadn't intervened. Jennifer had a look of pure hate on her face and was heading her way. I was about halfway there myself, when Daddy swept in. He took a firm hold on her arm.

"Now Catherine, you've been drinking. No one wants to hear you vent your spleen." Daddy led her away, apologizing for her behavior to everyone he met. Chris was at my side when Daddy got to me.

"I'm sorry, darling," he said to me. "You know how your Mom can get when she's been drinking --"

"Oh, come off of it George, I haven't had that much!" my mom interrupted.

"Enough, Catherine!" my Daddy said sharply. "You will not ruin our daughter's wedding, even if I have to stuff you in the trunk!" I'd never heard Daddy talk to Mom that way, and my heart swelled with pride and gratitude. Daddy turned to Chris and shook his hand.

"I'm glad to meet you, son, and I'm damn proud to have you in the family," he said loudly and firmly. "I hope to see you when you get back home. If there's anything I can do for you, don't think twice about calling on me." Chris nodded and smiled back.

"Thank you, sir --"

"George," my Daddy said firmly.

"George," Chris repeated. Daddy smiled and released Chris's hand.

"C'mon, Catherine. We need to have a long talk." Daddy gave me a quick one-armed hug, told me how beautiful I looked, and dragged my mother out. Miraculously, she was silent.

I enjoyed the rest of the reception, dancing as much as I could and loving every moment. It was nearly eight in the evening when I left the dance floor with Chris. "Good night, everyone, and thanks for coming!" I shouted. "We'd stay later, but I want to spend some time with this guy!" I tugged Chris's uniform jacket provocatively, and our audience laughed. "Before we go, though, there're just two things we need to do. All you unattached ladies and gentlemen, gather round!" I slowly lifted the hem of my gown, and Chris got down on one knee to remove my garter. He surprised me and took it off with his teeth! This drew a lot of hoots, hollers, whistles, and laughter. (And a few scandalized looks, for that matter, mostly from the older ladies in the crowd.)

I turned my back on the ladies and threw my bouquet over my shoulder. Stephanie Hurley, a nurse and one of my bridesmaids caught it. Then, Chris threw my garter and his best friend Mike Kirkland caught it. Then off we went. Daddy surprised us with a one-night stay at the Oakwood House Bed and Breakfast, which was a very posh place 20 minutes out of town. Chris and I got into his F-150 pickup -- which was copiously decorated by our friends -- and made the drive.

I'd never been there before, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it was an old manor house, lovingly restored to glory. As impressed as I was, I was impatient to get checked in to our room! It only took a few minutes, but it seemed more like an hour to me, horny as I was. Our room was on the second floor, and it looked out over the gardens behind the house. The sweet old man who led us to our room made a point of telling us that we would be the only guests in the place until late the next morning. With a knowing grin at Chris, he set our bags down in the closet, bowed slightly and left.

As soon as the door closed we were attacking each other, pulling our clothes off and kissing desperately. I moaned into his mouth as he pinned me against the wall with his body. He had his left arm around my waist while his right hand cupped my face. I managed to get his uniform jacket and bow tie off while he removed my veil and unzipped the back of my gown.

My lips just didn't want to part from his, and we kissed with wild abandon as the clothes fell from our bodies. Once again, like our first time together, I left my thigh-highs and white garter belt on. Still keeping me pinned, Chris licked and sucked his way to my ear and found the super-sensitive spot behind it. I gasped when he started to kiss me there. His mouth moved down to my neck, licking and sucking the sensitive skin. I panted, hands clawing at his back as the palm of his right hand smoothed over my breasts, one at a time. The pressure against my breasts and nipples was light, almost teasing, while the pressure against my neck was hard and needy. The contrast was mind-blowing. I could feel that my pussy was sopping wet and he hadn't even gone near it yet.

His left hand left my back and moved down to caress my ass, alternately squeezing and rubbing my cheeks. His mouth moved south, pausing to linger over the smooth line of my collar bone. I shivered as his tongue lightly traced over the delicate skin. Goosebumps rose along my arms, and my nipples sprang into instant hardness. His skilled mouth moved lower still, tracing over the upper slopes of my breasts. I trembled in want, waiting for his lips to capture my pink nipples and suck them. But he didn't. Instead, he veered to the side to lick the side swell of my left breast, following it to my flank.

I growled, frustrated, and tried to move his face back where I wanted it. He laughed, caught both my wrists with his left hand, and held them behind me. Then, he went right back to doing as he wished, teasing me with his sweet, sweet torture. Finally his tongue licked its way back to the front of my breast. He licked my left areola so lightly I didn't feel it at first. Then, he opened his mouth and claimed the nipple. He sucked hard, and then released it to flick his tongue over it. Before long, he was doing the same thing on the right side. I was moaning and gasping like a mad woman at this point, but I was way too turned on to care. I arched my back, trying to push my breast into his mouth to get more pressure. He knew what I wanted, and he finally gave it to me, sucking each nipple in turn with firm pressure.

As he did so, his right hand stroked up and down my left side and his left hand abandoned my ass to explore my wetness. "Ooohh," I moaned as his fingers teased my pussy lips. Then he slid a finger inside me, brushing against my G-spot. I almost came right then, I was so turned on. Slowly he kissed down my belly until he was licking my clit; there was no teasing now. I lifted one leg and draped it over his shoulder and watched as he feasted on my pussy. His eyes looked right back into mine as he licked me, and that made it even more intense. I was cumming in seconds. I could see he was rock hard, but when I moved to take him in my mouth he stopped me.

Taking hold of my arm, he pulled me into the open doorway of the closet. He turned me to face the door jam and placed both of hands on it. I held on tightly as he grabbed my ass and took me from behind. We were both moaning loudly as his thick cock slid into my wet pussy. Chris braced his back against the left of the doorway, I braced against the right, and we repeatedly thrust against each other. The confined space paired with the position helped him to thrust both fast and deep. I was yelling by then, and pushing my ass back against him. He had a firm grasp on both cheeks, meeting my thrusts urgently.

The desperate pace of our loving was so intense that neither of us could last long. Already sensitized by my earlier orgasm, I came first with an earsplitting, "OH CHRIS I'M CUMMMMMING!!" The strength of my orgasm had me seeing stars and I would have collapsed if I hadn't been holding on to the door jam.

Chris started to stroke even faster in and out of me, until finally he buried himself deep and came. I felt his thick cock throbbing as he filled me with his seed. "AH, AH, AHHHHH!" he cried. He leaned forward over my back, one hand still holding my ass cheek, the other moving under me to cup my breasts. We stayed like that for a moment, both of us enjoying the closeness. Finally though, his softening cock slipped out of me. We straightened up and I turned to hold him close to me.

Holding his hand, I led him to the bed, then went to the bathroom. As advertised, the bathtub was huge, easily large enough for three people. The staff thoughtfully provided beautiful aroma therapy candles, and a big stack of clean fluffy towels. I had brought along my own favorite bath oils and soap. As I started the tub filling with hot water, I felt some of my husband's cum running down my thigh. I know, you probably don't want to hear about it, but at that moment it played to that feeling of naughtiness that I love. In a fit of kink, I caught just a bit on my finger and tasted it.

I lit the candles and arranged them around the tub, and poured in a small amount of jasmine-scented soap and essential oils. By then Chris had wandered in to see what I was up to. He swept me into his arms and kissed me, tasting a hint of himself on my lips. He grinned, and kissed me deeper. There was no need for words as we stepped into the tub together. He sat against the back and I sat in between his legs, leaning against him. He caressed me gently as we luxuriated in the hot, soapy water. I was pleased to see the huge tub had a built-in Jacuzzi. The jets swirled the water around our bodies. This, combined with his soft touching almost put me to sleep. I've never been as comfortable as I was in that moment; I felt safe, loved, and warm, and I was being touched just the way I like...it was a little slice of heaven.

I'm not really sure how long we stayed like that. I just remember wanting it to last forever. After a while the timer turned off the Jacuzzi. In the sudden silence, I heard Chris whisper, "I love you, Hannah," into my ear.

"I love you, Chris," I said, turning my face to kiss him. He tenderly caressed my face as we kissed. I turned slightly so I could lay my face in the crook of his shoulder like I did when we slept. He leaned down and nuzzled my neck, and then he kissed and gently nibbled my earlobe. "Mmmmm," I moaned softly in pleasure. Chris's hands spoiled me as they messaged my shoulders and breasts. His touch was firm and slow. He quietly dropped one hand underwater to stroke my belly and thighs. I kissed his chest as his hands wandered over my body.

Slowly, the hand on my thigh moved up to my mound. Chris lightly stroked the outside of my pussy lips. After a few light strokes he pressed his palm firmly against my vulva and made a stirring motion. I purred against his chest as the gentle sensations tingled in my pussy. He slipped a single finger between the lips of my sex and stroked it over my clit. His touch was electric. The incredible intimacy of the moment is hard to put into words. He was holding me close, kissing and caressing me, and masturbating me at the same time. It was so sensual. He took his time, like there was nothing in the world he would rather be doing, making sure to touch me everywhere I wanted to be touched. He sensed my approaching orgasm and continued with same steady rhythm, but added more pressure against my clit. I shuddered as my climax poured over me like hot rain. Chris kissed the top of my head and held me close.

After some time had passed, I moved away from him and started draining the tub. I climbed out and got towels for each of us. After we dried off we climbed into bed. I will never forget my wedding night; slipping into the king-sized bed that was so incredibly soft. Chris was so warm against me. I fell into the deepest, most relaxed sleep of my life.

I woke up in the very early hours of Friday. I couldn't have slept more than four hours at the most, but it had been deep and restful. Now, I sat up in bed watching Chris sleep. He lay on his side, facing me. His face was peaceful as he dreamed, a slight smile on his face. A fierce sense of protectiveness washed over me as I watched him, and a sense of helplessness too.

Morning was coming, and with it, his departure. This man, this wonderful person I had decided to share the rest of my life with, was leaving to go to overseas. He was going to face fire, death, and hatred, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I forced myself to stop these thoughts. I was determined not to spend these last few precious hours with him thinking about pain, horror and death.

Instead, I sat up against the headboard and continued to watch him sleep. At some point I fell back asleep. I couldn't have been asleep too long before Chris woke me with a gentle caress. I opened my eyes and saw his, the same green as mine, looking back at me. I smiled at him and whispered, "When you leave, a part of me is going with you."

"A part of me is staying behind," he replied. "I know we both believe that when we die our souls live on. I also believe that after we die we'll be reunited." We hadn't spoken about this before, and he clearly needed to get this out. "If it does turn out that I die first, I'll wait up for you," his voice was quiet and sweet.

"I want you to know I love you, Chris. I'm proud to be your wife, and I'm proud of you. When you come home, I'll be waiting. I'll -- "I choked up, bursting with emotion. There so much I wanted to say, but I didn't know the words. At last I sat up and pressed myself against him. There is always one sure-fire way for couples to say something when they can't find the words.