Hannah's Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and I sat up beside each other, kissing and touching each other all over. I kissed my way down his neck to his chest, and teased his nipples. Next I gently pushed him flat on the bed and took his cock in my mouth. "Oooohhhh," Chris moaned as I pleasured him. I licked up and down the underside of his shaft, and then I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. He was starting to breathe more quickly and his cock was getting harder by the second.

Moving up again I took him back in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head. I kept light suction on his cock, enough to feel good but not enough to make him cum. I used one hand to hold his cock steady but with the other I grabbed the lube bottle from the nightstand. Chris moaned again and tried to push his cock deeper into my mouth. I laughed around his shaft, and sucked a little harder to keep him occupied. With my free hand I started to gently lube my tight little asshole. Sensing that he was getting a little too excited, I pulled my mouth off of him and stroked his cock one-handed while I licked his balls and fingered my ass.

After a few more minutes, I sat up, pulling Chris up with me. He leaned back against the headboard and I straddled his lap, using one hand to guide his cock into my pussy. I gave a soft sigh of pleasure as I sank down on his dick. Chris leaned forward to feast on my breasts as I slowly rocked up and down. I grabbed the headboard with one hand and wrapped my other arm around his shoulders. The shallow penetration felt relaxing and exciting at the same time. I had a light orgasm after a few minutes, and that turned Chris on even more. He had stopped sucking my nipples and was now looking into my eyes, silently asking for more.

I laughed and kissed him deeply. After sinking down on his cock one last time, I lifted off him and turned around. I got on my hands and knees and looked back over my shoulder at him, beckoning with my eyes. He hurried to move closer to me. I reached between my legs to grasp his cock, and steered it toward my crinkled asshole. His eyes got really wide when he saw where I placed his dick.

Still looking at him over my shoulder, I could see I had his full attention. "Take me, my love. Take my ass," I said.

I relaxed my body as Chris thrust slowly and gently into me. I concentrated hard on relaxing as the head of his cock slipped in. There was a moment of slight discomfort, and then he was sliding in freely. "Ooooohhhh, Chris, that feels incredible," I moaned. He took a firm hold on my hips and started gently moving in and out of my slippery ass. Both of us were moaning by then. I savored the intense feeling of fullness as he pushed in deep. It felt so good!

Chris was breathing like a marathon runner as we made love. His rhythm when we made anal love was to push in deep (once I had relaxed), hold himself in place for a second or two, and then slowly slide back out. Once he was three-quarters of the way out, he'd stop and slowly push back in. He's an incredibly gentle lover, and he's the only one I have ever allowed to take my ass.

Once I felt relaxed enough, I started pushing back to meet him as he slowly thrust deep. My whole body starting trembling as my orgasm took me by surprise. "AH, AH!" I shouted in ecstasy. I came again seconds later as Chris pushed in deep again. Then, he very gently pushed me down until I was laying flat on my belly on the bed. He arched his back as he started thrusting again, faster now. The position was a new one for us, and the heavier pressure made me cum again. I was losing track of my orgasms, not that I minded. Suddenly, my husband thrust in deep and held it.

"Hannah," he whispered. "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Chris, cum in my ass!" He didn't need anymore encouragement. I heard him cry out in pleasure as he came. His cock throbbed as he shot his cum inside of me, and I moaned. He collapsed on top of me, his cock still deep in my ass, totally spent.

He kissed me all over my face, neck, and shoulders. "I love you, Hannah," he said, quietly.

"I love you, Chris," I said back. We fell asleep again like that, although we later made ourselves more comfortable.

The alarm startled me awake promptly at 8am. I yawned and stretched, and turned toward my husband. "It's time to wake up, my love," I whispered into his ear. When he didn't respond, I gently nudged him. "Honey, you have to get up."

"Mmmfff," he muttered. He opened his eyes and I smiled at him.

"Good morning, Hannah," he said, his voice caressing my name. Memories of our sweet loving ran through my mind as we hugged each other. Finally, I released him and slowly rolled out of bed. Chris smiled as he watched me walk naked across to the bathroom. When I came back out, his expression slowly changed to panic.

"Oh shit!" he yelled, literally jumping out of bed. "Hannah, grab everything and hurry! It's after 8, and we're more than 20 minutes from home!" He started muttering to himself, making a mental list of things he needed, clearly thinking he was going to be late for assembly and muster.

"Chris, relax, baby," I said loudly as my husband flew across the room.

"Relax??!! Honey, you don't know Sergeant Foley. If my ass isn't back on base by 1200 hours, he'll do things to me that don't bear thinking about!"

"Chris, it's all taken care of, trust me!" I said reassuringly. He turned a questioning look in my direction.

"Sweetheart, Mike packed your kit bag for you. It's ready to go, and Jennifer will meet us here with it. I have a set of ACUs and a brand new set of boots packed in my bag. Jennifer will get here just after ten, and we'll drive you to the base. We have plenty of time." I held my arms open wide, and he stepped into them, crushing me against his chest.

"How long has it been since I've told you how much I love you?" he whispered into my ear as he held me.

"Hours," I replied. "But there's still a little time to tell me again." I managed to hold back my tears, but it was close. We took a leisurely shower together, washing and caressing. It led to some of the most gentle, loving sex I've ever had. Chris held me close, and after a second I felt how hard he was. Looking deeply into his green eyes, I smiled invitingly. Then, I turned around, put my hands against the wall, cocked one leg out and looked over my shoulder at him. He took me easily, sliding deep inside my pussy. I sighed and moaned softly.

As the hot water cascaded over us, we made love. Chris thrust into me gently and I pushed back against him. His strong hands held me around the waist. Gradually he moved his hands up to my shoulders and started to pull me upright. I was always happy to try something new, and so I let him pull me up until I was standing straight. He was still inside me, but the penetration was very shallow. It felt really nice, but it wasn't enough to make me cum, and there was no way at all it would work for him.

Chris wrapped his left arm around me at breast level, and his hand rubbed over them palming my sensitive nipples. His right hand caressed down my belly, lingering there to tease my navel. I laughed and he eased his cock slightly deeper inside me. He lovingly stroked over my belly and into my trimmed patch of hairs, finally stopping at my womanhood. The palm of his hand pressed down firmly on the lips of my pussy, and he slowly started to rub back and forth.

I moaned loudly as he increased the pressure. The shallow penetration and the rubbing of his hand was a powerful combo. Chris pushed his thick cock into me as deep as this position allowed. Then, he slid one finger between the lips of my pussy and started directly rubbing my clit. The sensation was unbelievably intense. Chris masturbated me gently but quickly, the direct pressure on my clit moving me closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh baby, oohhh baby, I'm close!" I moaned, quivering. I could feel the familiar weak-in-the-knees feeling I get when a strong orgasm is about to hit me. I turned my face towards him and he kissed me. I started cumming the moment our lips met, and I moaned loudly into his mouth.

"Hannah," he breathed, when we parted. "Baby, you're so tight, I'm going to cum." His voice was so soft I almost missed it. Suddenly, his left arm pulled me even tighter against him. His right hand had never stopped its attack on my clit, and I was still cumming when I felt the first jets of his sperm flowing into my pussy. I was surprised but it felt so intimate and sensual. The stimulation he was giving my clit had me cumming a second time before he finished his own orgasm.

The water was starting to cool off, se we hurriedly washed up. I just barely managed to rinse the shampoo and conditioner out before it became unbearably cold. We climbed out of the shower, laughing together and drying each other off. I gave Chris his ACUs and boots, noting (not for the first time) how strange that digital camouflage looked. I finished getting dressed just as he settled the beret on his head. I sighed contentedly as I looked at him. He looked so strong and handsome, and he watched me as if I was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

"You look great, my love," he said. I looked down at the thigh-length denim skirt, "Army Wife" T-shirt Jennifer had given me, and sandals I wore. It was a cute outfit, but nothing special. Chris cupped my face tenderly and kissed me for a joyous eternity. "It's not the clothes," he said, his green eyes laughing. "It's you. You are so beautiful, Hannah."

"Flattery will get you everywhere!" I said brightly. "But if we want breakfast before Jen gets here, we better move." I carelessly threw our clothes from last night into my bag, knowing I could straighten things out later. I took one last look around our room to see that I hadn't forgotten anything, and then we went downstairs.

The sweet old man was downstairs at the desk waiting for us. He smiled when he saw us. "You can leave your things right here, young lovers. The dining room is right there on the left. My wife Janet tells me she has something special this morning!" He took my elbow lightly and steered me towards the dining room. At the doorway he let me go with a wink. Looking at Chris, he said, "She's a keeper, son." Chris laughed and nodded, and the old man left, still grinning. I blushed lightly as we sat at one of the rooms six tables.

Breakfast was special, but for the company and occasion rather than the food. We had banana pancakes with butter and syrup, as well as eggs, bacon, and coffee. The old lady -- Janet -- was a doll. It probably wasn't hard for her to guess what the circumstances were, but she went out of her way not to pester us unnecessarily. We lingered over our coffee, talking about this and that, holding hands across the table and kissing.

"Hey there, newlyweds!" Jennifer said, walking into the dining room.

Hi, Sis!" Chris replied. He turned in his seat to give her a one-armed hug.

"Hi, Jen," I said, smiling.

"Your chariot waits for you, outside," she said, with an elaborate coachman's bow. Chris and I chuckled, and stood up. I took one last look around the dining room, wanting to burn this morning and this moment into my memory. Chris took my hand in his, and I saw perfect understanding in his eyes.

"We'll come back here sometime," he said, low enough that only I could hear. "When I'm home, we'll come back and relax."

"I'd love that!" I said, leaning into him. I didn't want to let go of him. The moment was coming soon, so soon, that I wouldn't be able to touch him again for a long time. Chris slipped an arm around my waist and we walked to the door.

Debbie Crenshaw, a nurse and one of my bridesmaids was waiting by Jennifer's car. "Give Deb your truck key, Hannah. She'll drive it back to the house and you can ride home with me," Jennifer said.

"Okay. Thanks, Deb!"

"No problem, Hannah," she said, smiling. Debbie was 23, single, and curvy. Her eyes wandered up and down Chris's form, and she shook her head with a sigh. "I'm always a bridesmaid and never a bride."

"Ha!" shouted Jennifer. "You, married? How could you deprive men everywhere of your feminine charms?"

Debbie's sexual adventures were well known among the nursing staff and she wasn't at all sensitive about it, so we all had a good laugh. "Speaking of," Debbie began as we put our bags into Jennifer's Bug, "I'll have to tell you about one of your groomsmen, Chris. He kept me going for -- "

"Whoa, hold on there, girl!" Jennifer said, laughing even louder. "Don't go and get my brother all revved up when he has to leave!"

"Okay, I'll tell you two about it later, then. See you tomorrow!" Debbie hurried off to the truck, her round little ass swaying beneath her tight cut-off jeans. Chris stared after her as I climbed into the backseat of the car. After a few seconds he got in next to me.

"Good God, is she for real?" he asked.

I smiled and shook my head. "Yeah, she's the real deal, Sweetheart. She likes to say she was built for one thing."

"What's that?" Chris asked just as Jennifer got in behind the wheel.

"Fucking!" Jennifer and I said together. After a second, the three of us were laughing again. I snuggled against Chris and he put his arms around me, resting his face against my cheek. The trip to the base took about 90 minutes, but in my head it lasted only 5 or so. A Military Policeman pointed out the lot designated for visiting families, and Jennifer parked. All around us soldiers and their families were saying goodbye. I felt less guilty about the tears streaming down my cheeks as I saw them everywhere else I looked.

Chris stood before me, holding me close, whispering into my ear how much he loved me. Jennifer, her own face wet, came up behind me. Reluctantly, I let my husband go. I took the package she held and stood aside. Chris pulled his sister close and squeezed her tightly against him. I saw her shoulders shake slightly as she fought to keep from sobbing. He gently kissed her forehead and caressed her back. His own eyes were moist as she finally released him. Her hand reached up and stroked his cheek.

"I love you, big brother. Take care of yourself as well as you've taken care of me, and you'll be fine. I couldn't -- "She couldn't finish, she just stepped back and looked helplessly at me.

"We have something for you, honey," I said, stepping forward again.

"Oh?" Chris said, one eyebrow raised. I showed him the small package I held, and he took it. "Wow!" he exclaimed when he saw the contents. He pulled out six polymer MagPul magazines.

"The guy at Thor's Gun Shop told me these are as close to being sand-proof as anything can be. They'll work with all military ammo, and they'll fit the M-16 rifle and M-4 carbine both with no trouble," I said. "They're supposed to be way better than Army issue, and Jennifer and I wanted you to have the best -- " Chris interrupted me with another rib-cracking hug.

"Thank you! Thank you both!" he said. He leaned over and kissed Jennifer's cheek, lingering for just a second. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "I will see you again, and I'm going to have a lot of stories to share when I do. For, now, be happy for me. I love you so much, Jennifer. Goodbye." She smiled back at him, still sniffing as she tried and failed to stop crying.

"Hannah my love," he said, sweeping me against him one last time. "I'm coming back to you. We'll start the family we both want as soon as I come home!" He leaned in very close to me and whispered in my ear, "If the worst does happen, there is a thick manila envelope in the safe with your name on it. Everything you'll need to take of things is in there, as well as a personal letter." A single, small tear dripped down his cheek, and I quickly wiped it away with the back of my hand.

"I love you, Hannah. No matter what, please don't forget that." He stepped back from me, still holding my hand. "Goodbye, my love. Be happy, for me."

"Goodbye Chris, my love. You'll always be in my heart, and you'll always be in my thoughts. I'll pray for you." I didn't want to let go, but I knew I had to. Letting his hand drop from mine was harder than I ever would have thought it would be. Finally, I released his hand. He smiled at us one last time, turned, and walked toward the assembly building. I stood there watching him, I don't know for how long. At some point Jennifer stood next to me and put a comforting arm around my shoulders. I was crying silently, and I didn't care who saw me. My husband was heading off to war, and the only thing I could do for him was pray.

END PART 2