Hannah's House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck... Boner alert!

I couldn't help it. I was staring at my girlfriend's younger sister's basically bare ass. The black thong material slipped in between her cheeks giving me a full view of her cheeks. My mind wasn't in control of my cock now, it was thinking on its own. I suddenly felt the urge to grab her butt cheeks the same way I did to her sister earlier that day.

"Maybe I could get it back here," she said, acting dumb but knowing exactly what she was doing to me, "It wouldn't be trashy, would it?

"Umm I dunno, wherever you think looks best..."

"But that's why I'm asking you," she said, sticking her ass out further in front of me, "I want to know where you think it would look best."

Alright, she was pushing it here. Part of me wanted to see what else she would show me, there was a whole top half that would have me salivating in seconds. But the rest of me knew this was a bad idea and it was wrong of me to be sitting here letting Shay's sister check out her almost nude body up close.

The last thing I wanted to do was let her see what it was doing to my... Fuck

Hannah had turned back around and her eyes were locked onto the bulge I was sporting in my underwear. She knew what she had done, is that what she wanted? Was she doing all this just to tease me? What was the ultimate goal of all of this?

Sometimes you can get away with a boner depending on what you're wearing, but when you're in nothing but a tight pair of briefs, there is no hiding. My hard erection was painfully obvious to Hannah. I didn't want to let her have any chance to discuss my hard-on or tease me any further. I grabbed my water and announced my exit, "It's late, I really need to get back to sleep."

Not turning around to hear if she had anything else to say, I hightailed it back to bed, jumping straight inside next to Shay who was still fast asleep.

For the next half an hour or so, I laid there awake, part of me horny as all hell, wishing I had stayed out in the kitchen to see where she would have taken things. The other part of me, was extremely worried that this was just going to make things awkward for the next few weeks.

What sort of house had I come to?

***

The next morning, I hadn't forgotten about the 2 am kitchen trip. But I wasn't reminded about it too much in the morning because Hannah had already left for school before the time we were awake.

It was going to be a quiet day at the house for me with Shay waking up a text from her boss who was desperate to come into work.

Her hospitality gig kept a nice cash flow coming in over the holidays. In one way, I respected that she was still a hard worker despite not needing to work with the money her parents possessed. But it also meant I would be alone for my first full day here. I had some time up my sleeve. I could have gone exploring the city but that's what I knew Shay wanted to do with me. She wanted to be the one to show me around so I figured it was better to wait to tick off the touristy items when she was home.

Instead, I had a beautiful spa and pool to enjoy, courtesy of the family's expensive backyard. Around lunch time, I changed into some blue swimming trunks and headed outside to the pool. The weather was lovely with the sun out and only a few clouds in the sky.

I've never owned a swimming pool and neither did any of my friends. Where I used to live, the best thing we had was the river creek that ran through town. All the kids would be there on a weekend or right after school when the weather was prime. As fun as that was, the water was never as nice or as clean as this family's pool.

I swam around blissfully, listening to the birds in the sky. I floated around for what ended up being almost a couple of hours. Alone with my thoughts, I was peacefully enjoying what would be my life for the next few weeks.

However, there was just one floating thought that I couldn't escape from.

I'm sure you can guess what that may be.

I went back inside, and dried myself off in Shay's room. Standing naked, now dried, my cock was at full mast and I had a real urge to rub one out. Laying on my back on top of my girlfriend's bed, I started to grip my cock. I was jerking myself hard. But my thoughts were all over the place. I couldn't get away from the image of Hannah lifting her shirt up and showing me her ass. It didn't take long until I started to imagine Hannah here in the room with me, doing the work for me while undoing the buttons of her school dress.

Each button was removed, one by one, all the way until I could see more cleavage of those spectacular orbs.

Seeing her ass last night, I was curious to see more. This felt wrong and I felt a little guilty but my dick doesn't lie, she had me turned on.

I was in a zone, I was quickly approaching my impending orgasm.

'Bzzzz. Bzzz.'

Stopping myself from finishing was the sound of my phone buzzing. I had text messages from Shay which brought me back to reality.

Shay: Boss needs me to cover Ricki's shift as well, so a double for me :(

Shay: I was meant to be picking up H from school at 3 but I won't be home until 7 now, any chance you could do it for me?

I gulped. This would be so awkward after what happened last night. From what I knew, Hannah seemed like the kind of girl who would be more than willing to bring up the fact I had a boner in front of her the night before. It was an extremely awkward situation to think about.

But it wasn't like I had an excuse to say no. I had to do it.

***

Shay advised me of the details of where to pick her Hannah via text. I was allowed to drive her car, finding no issues in making my way to the high school which was roughly a ten-minute drive.

I arrived early, just to give myself a few minutes to chill in the car before she showed up. But luckily I did as she wandered out before 3 pm. She didn't react as she spotted her sister's car. Just walked over to it calmly, almost even frowning as she approached.

It wasn't until she opened up the passenger side door and saw me in the driver's seat that her face lit up with excitement. Her supposed mood had done a full 180 in a matter of seconds.

"Well isn't this a nice surprise," she said, jumping into the passenger seat, "Where's Shay?"

"She had to pull a double shift," I informed her, "Asked if I could pick you up."

I began to drive off as Hannah made herself comfortable in the front seat of the car. There was an obvious elephant in the room situation after what had happened last night but neither of us brought it up straight away.

"How were your exams today?" I asked.

She began to giggle again. Focusing on the road, I didn't understand what was so funny about my question. But as I pulled up to an intersection when the lights were red, I looked to my left to see Hannah pulling her dress higher up her thigh to reveal a lot of blue ink.

"Oh my god... is that... are those cheat notes?!" I asked bemused.

She smirked, nodding her head, she had covered her upper thigh in notes with a blue pen. She held her dress up to show me them and I suddenly started to think about the way she pulled up her shirt the night before, the girl had such luscious thighs for a school girl.

It was almost as if she could read my mind.

Shay dropped her dress back down which was still fairly high up her thigh anyway, "Wait a second... hope all this skin isn't entertaining you too much again."

You could hear my gulp over the sound of the radio as the lights turned green and I was accelerating once more. Hearing her giggle again, I didn't know what to say, my cheeks began to turn red as I pretended to ignore it.

"Aww come on. Nothing to be embarrassed about... your girlfriend's little sis is hot and has a great body," she complimented herself, "I am 18 you know... there's nothing wrong with being attracted to me."

Here she goes again...

"No, I... I just..."

"You just what?"

I could feel her staring at me and it just made me even more uncomfortable. This felt like a conversation that should have never taken place between myself and my girlfriend's sister.

"Look," I finally said, putting my foot down, "We shouldn't be talking about this. Let's just forget about it."

For the next few minutes, neither of us said a word with just the sound of the radio being heard and the ticking noise of the indicator. I knew it wouldn't last long, I was waiting for Hannah's next move. It came when she saw my phone sitting in the middle glovebox in between the two front seats.

"What's your passcode?" she asked.

I laughed, "I'm not telling you my co..."

"Got it," she cut me off.

I thought she was joking at first but I peeked over to see her already scrolling through my unlocked phone. What the fuck.

"1504, Shay's birthday... so originally James," she blurted out.

Shaking my head, I realised how obvious of a passcode that was for her sister to guess.

The bigger issue now was what was she doing on it. The anxiety that this girl had control of my phone had my heart rate rising again.

"What are you doing on there?" I asked, trying to see.

I was concerned that if she looked at my Instagram search history, she would see her name at the top. I may have deleted it, I may not have.

She didn't respond to my question, however, instead calling someone on my phone. That made me panic but as soon as I heard her phone ring, I knew what was happening.

She smiled, putting my phone back down in the glovebox, "Just exchanging numbers, what were you so worried about? You have naughty pics saved on there or something you didn't want me to see?"

"No, no, I definitely don't," I told her.

Back on her own phone, she smirked, "That's a shame... I've got looooads on mine."

Hannah waved her phone around with a big evil grin on her face. I would have liked to see those pictures but I tried to remain cool, knowing that wouldn't be fair on Shay.

Luckily, I wasn't teased any longer as we got back to the house with relatively good traffic. But it was only a matter of time until she played the new card dealt to her. With my number in her phone, things weren't going to end there.

I was right.

At first, it was just texts. That night, she tried to start up a conversation over text. In bed, I ignored it and went to sleep. She did the same the next day while she was in school. Hannah would text me little things like telling me how she caught one of her teachers trying to peek underneath her school dress. Whether or not, these things were true, it didn't matter, she had an agenda.

I could lie all I wanted but part of me was enjoying every time a text came through, it was as if she already had me, hook, line and sinker.

Soon the texts got a little extra personal... with photos. Pictures of her in the school bathrooms could be seen as innocent enough. Was it terrible that Hannah making pouty faces in front of a bathroom window was turning me on, making me hard?

It wasn't until Thursday Night that things really began to heat up.

It was around eight o'clock and myself, Shay and Hannah were all hanging out in the lounge room, watching some reality TV show that I didn't have a say in. Their mother had gone to bed early to Skype her husband in private, leaving just the three of us in front of the biggest television in the house.

Without any warning, Hannah excused herself from the lounge room, sighing obnoxiously loudly, "You two can keep watching this crap if you like but I've had enough."

Shay smiled, hearing that, "About time."

She wasn't bothered at all, rather happy to know that her sister wouldn't be interrupting us every second minute. Shay stretched out her legs, putting them across me as she laid down, "Finally, we can watch in peace now."

"Oh yay," I said with no enthusiasm.

Unlike Hannah, I pretended to enjoy what Shay had picked out. It just meant I would spend a lot more time scrolling through social media on my phone while it was on.

A few minutes after Hannah had gone back upstairs, I received a text message from her while I was midway through scrolling Facebook. The notification popped up on my screen, indicating she had sent a photo.

I immediately clicked on it out of curiosity.

What could she be sending me right now?

Oh my....

The photo loaded in front of me, I had to turn my phone screen on an angle to make sure Shay didn't see what I was now staring at. The photo was from the bathroom upstairs. It was a mirror selfie and standing in front was Hannah, with nothing but a pair of pink lacy panties on. She held her phone with one hand while the other crossed over her large breasts, keeping her nipples hidden.

My boner was back.

She had such an innocent look on her face in the photo but this girl was anything but innocent. I couldn't stop staring at her tits, they looked even bigger now that they were free.

The photo was then accompanied by a text message.

Hannah: I know ur just as bored watching that show... come hang out with me up here instead

What a little devil... this was getting too much now. That was an invitation to come up and cheat on Shay with her, that's how I was reading this. Up until now, you could play it off as just a little bit of friendly flirting behaviour but sending me topless pictures was on a whole new level.

In hindsight, this is where I should have shown Shay what Hannah had just sent me and she would then blast her sister and I would remain innocent.

Unfortunately... I chose not to do that.

I chose to handle this on my own, without involving Shay. This was always doomed to end badly, I wasn't mentally equipped to beat Hannah at her own game. I began to quickly type, hoping to end this right here, right now. I sent a text telling her that she couldn't be sending me these types of pictures, telling her how inappropriate it was and that it had to stop immediately.

Almost right away, she sent another message, as if she was waiting for my response. I gritted my teeth in anger as I read it in my mind.

Hannah: I'm inappropriate? Wasn't it you that had a boner looking at my ass last night?

A few seconds later, another image appeared. Again she was in front of the mirror, still topless but she was now bottomless too. The photo was cut off just above her vagina but I could see her pink panties hanging off the top of the shower behind her. Again Hanmah had strategically positioned her arms in the photo to hide her nipples yet show so much cleavage. This time, her smile was a little different, smirking back at me now.

What was I meant to do? I really didn't want to show Shay this now that Hannah had sent me a message about how I had a boner for her the other night. I threatened Hannah with it anyway, letting her know that I would tell her sister what she was doing.

As I expected though, she wasn't falling for it.

Hannah: Don't lie to me.

Hannah: We both know u would have already told her that by now if you were serious

Hannah: Besides... you're still waiting for the next picture

"You okay there babe?" Shay asked me,

noticing I was acting a little weird.

"Fine babe," I lied as I continued to read the messages popping up on my phone.

Hannah: I can tell your hard right now, has Shay even realised?

I looked over at Shay who was once again focused on the tv. I then looked down at my lap and tried to make my hard-on as least obvious as I could. How did we even get to this point, this innocent sister flirting was edging closer and closer to a complete disaster. This was something that could ruin my relationship with Shay.

But I hated how she was ultimately right about what I wanted. I was hard as a rock and I kept glancing back at those photos, looking at those beautiful big titties. I wanted more pictures, I did and I know I shouldn't but that was the reality of it.

When the show finished, I turned off my phone completely, afraid that Shay may accidentally see naughty messages popping up from her very own sister.

That night, we fucked.

But I couldn't get the image of Hannah out of my mind. Those pictures of her were burnt in my memory and I know if I wasn't fucking Shay right now, I'd be jerking off to her sister instead.

"I'm about to cum," I announced as Shay bounced up and down on my cock.

She looked amused, surprised I was already at that point, "Already?"

I nodded, a little embarrassed about why I was so worked up. I focused back on my blonde girlfriend, squeezing her large tits,

"Can I cum on your..."

"My tits, yes, yes, I know," she said with a sly smile and a shake of her head.

Shay hopped off my lap and my cock found her hand once again. She pumped away hard, staring at me as she did so. Her breasts hung below her in the crouched position, just to my pure delight.

My girlfriend kept going, the head of my cock grazing against her right breast over and over again.

I was so close but I hadn't removed Hannah out of my mind just yet. Suddenly she was taking over my brain. I swear I was looking at her, Shay's blonde locks had darkened to a light brown, and her big tits were eerily similar anyway so I didn't have to imagine much of a difference.

Hannah was getting me off through Shay's body.

"You're thinking about me" Hannah's voice teased from the inside of my head.

I was looking at her teasing face, she was controlling my cock and my pending orgasm. It was her hand that was running up and down my length.

"Oh my lord..." Hannah whispered, "You're going to cum thinking about me? Because of those pics? Oh my... you naughty, naughty boy."

My body began to shake, I felt myself twitching as my cock began to unload itself all over Shay's dangling breasts. Shay smiled as she always did while pressing the head of my cock that was still shooting cum, right against the flesh of her tit.

"Ohhhh god... oh!" I moaned out loud.

Shay slapped me lightly on my bare chest, reminding me to be quiet. That's when I realised who I was sleeping with again. I ran my hand through her blonde hair, feeling just a tad bit guilty.

By the time we had cleaned ourselves up, I had come back to my senses.

"You were really worked up tonight huh?" Shay spoke to me as we jumped back into bed.

I just shrugged, obviously not willing to admit why that was the case. I went to sleep that night, thankful that I was tired enough to pass out without spending the next hour or so tossing and turning, thinking about my girlfriend's sister.

***

Friday marked the fifth day I had been living at Shay's house. In those five days, I hadn't felt at ease at all. There was just no way of feeling truly comfortable when her sister was destined to get me in big, big trouble with Shay.

After the events of Thursday Night, I was relieved to have been given the opportunity for a break from Hannah's teasing. It was her last official day of High School and she was heading straight from there to a friend's place for a celebration party.

I knew all of this because she was prancing around the kitchen in the morning telling everyone. Although I had to admit, I didn't catch all the details, I was more preoccupied with her outfit for the day.

A normal school dress... yes.

But because it was the last day of their senior year, there were a couple of minor alterations. It had been cut in half. Not in any rough way, properly done and sewed up correctly.

It was all to show off her midriff. I could see her nicely tanned skin and her belly button that was saying hello. It didn't stop there though, the bottom half of the dress that was acting now like a skirt had some length taken off from the bottom. It wouldn't take much for a little up-skirt peeping action, I couldn't help wondering if any guys would be dropping things on the ground for her to pick up.

It wouldn't just be a peep up the bottom of her dress if she bent down, the new dress would also give the boys a fantastic view of her breasts that were virtually hanging out of the top of her dress. Only the bottom button was done up which meant the top of her dress was almost wide open, an absolute treat for her male classmates.