Hannah's House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soo um," I said, putting my phone back in my pocket, "Do you reckon Hannah will get with anyone tonight? Like is there someone she's been hooking up with recently?"

Samuel thought about it for a few seconds, "I mean... she's been hooking up with quite a few lately and uhh just between you and me, I got lucky with her last Friday."

Friday? Hold on, isn't that when she...

"Oh really? Like last Friday? The day you guys finished up your exams?"

He nodded, confirming the date, "Yep, should have fucking seen what she was wearing, holy lord... it was so fucking hot, I've jacked off all weekend just thinking about it."

"Wait, so you got with her that night? What happened?"

I needed the details. My curiosity was getting the best of me.

"Yeah," he replied after finishing the last of his drink, "We were at some club, and she kept grinding up against me on the dance floor and one thing led to another. We started making out. It was fucking fantastic... but before I had even had a chance to try and go home with her, she was gone, vanished!"

Yeah to come home and jerk me off instead...

"Wow, that does sound odd, no goodbye or anything, maybe she was just really tired, I dunno," I lied to him.

Samuel looked a little bummed out as he saw the girls coming back from the bathroom, heading towards our booth, "She's not slipping through my hands tonight, I'll tell you that right now."

He went up to get another drink as the girls returned. Looking at Hannah, we locked eyes and she winked directly at me before taking a seat. I wondered if she knew we were both going to end up talking about Friday Night. Was I just overthinking things or did she plant me here with Samuel on purpose?

***

The hours at the club went by quicker each hour. I was enjoying the Gold Coast nightlife more than I thought I would. For the time we were out, I seemed to have a drink in my hand the entire time and when I didn't, someone would pass me one.

Shay stopped replying to any of my messages around 10 pm so I figured she had fallen asleep at home. There was no official curfew that she gave me but if she was asleep, it wouldn't matter what time I came back. I was honestly pleased with that considering I was more than a little buzzed, I was drunker than I thought I ever would be tonight.

The only issue was, that the more I drank, the more vulnerable I was to the devil herself. She probably caught me staring at her boobs about thirty times in the space of a couple of hours. It might have been why she made a show out of openly flirting with other guys in front of me, including Samuel whose hopes of sex were growing by the minute.

As it got a bit later into the night, some of Hannah's friends were beginning to depart. She was being pulled off the dance floor by her best friend, Chantelle. She had the opposite body shape of Hannah, super skinny with breasts that looked to fit a B cup.

"Come on James," Hannah grabbed me by the wrist, "We're going home."

I was too drunk to agree or disagree, I just let her drag me out. We waited out the front for Chantelle's Uber and I stood there in all sorts, just trying to keep my balance as I watched Samuel race out of the club to meet up with Hannah.

He did everything he could to try and get her to come back with him. But Hannah let him down easy. To her, he was just someone minor to tease a little. I didn't realise it then but she had already sorted her plans for the night... and of course they all had to do with me.

So we said goodbye to Samuel and jumped into an Uber. Sitting in the back, I fell asleep with my head up against the window. Time was irrelevant to me at that stage, I was out for a while but it felt like only a minute had passed when Hannah woke me up, shaking my body.

Hopping out of that car, I yawned, taking a second to realise we weren't at home. Hannah and Chantelle followed me out of the car, starting to walk towards a random two-story house that certainly didn't look as nice as the Miller's.

We had to be in a completely new suburb...

"Uhhh what are we doing?" I asked.

"Didn't I tell you?" Hannah said, "We're staying at Chantelle's tonight."

Fuck, of course... of course she had other plans.

"No, you didn't tell me that," I said in a pissed-off tone as I was forced to follow them to the front door, "I told Shay I would be coming home!"

The girls ignored me as Chantelle opened up the door.

The dark-haired girl held the door open for me, "Just crash here," she said, "It'll cost you too much to Uber back from here by yourself."

Bloody hell. I trudged inside behind them, knowing I didn't exactly have a ton of funds in my account and walking was out of the question.

Inside, Chantelle was quick to go straight up to bed. I blindly looked around, not knowing what to do, standing in her kitchen. Her parents weren't home but their bedroom door was locked so there was only one bedroom left to share and Hannah knew that.

She stood on the other side of the kitchen bench, "Come on, let's go upstairs," she said calmly.

"Hannah, we've got to go home, what are we doing here?"

"You still owe me," she then said, "I sent you a message tonight of how you can pay me back."

I just shook my head, I didn't get any message, just a mirror selfie. When I told her that, her grin widened and then it hit me, the pussy eating signal she was making with her fingers and tongue.

When the realisation hit me, she started to move around the bench to my side, "That's right... I made you cum and now you're going to return the favour... then we're even."

"But... you said going out with you tonight was the favour."

She just laughed at me, "Of course that wasn't all, you should have known better silly. Now come on, either you come upstairs and we do it here or we go back home and you eat me out and hope we don't wake my sister up... and for your information, I can get loud..."

Shaking my head, I couldnt understand how i didnt see something like this coming.

"So what will it be?" Hannah asked again, moving over to be, grabbing my hand, "Im not asking you for much."

I barely tried to resist as she pulled me upstairs, pushing me into the spare bedroom.

What happened next, I could try and blame the alcohol because yes, I was super drunk. But the reality is, even if I wasn't, at this stage, I don't think I could have resisted her.

Hannah had pushed me up against the bedroom wall, her lips found mine and we started kissing for the very first time. I'm not sure how she would have enjoyed it because my drunk sloppy kisses couldn't have been that appealing.

Maybe it was why she began to move to my neck, sucking on the skin of my lower neck, close to my shoulder. When I felt her teeth, I realised she may be about to leave a very dangerous love bite.

"Woah, woah..." I said, pulling her off me.

She giggled as she reached down and squeezed my cock just once to make my body jump. Hannah then turned her back to me, "The zip."

The back of her dress had a silver zipper that ran down the length of her back. Reaching forward, I undid it for her. With how drunk I was, it took me a little more effort than it should have. Her dress had been so tight that she let out a genuine sign of relief once it was undone. Hannah's breasts felt a little more free with no bra underneath as her shoulders slipped out of the dress straps.

Before I knew it, she was topless again and that was followed with the 18-year-old Vixen wiggling her way out of the rest of her dress, leaving it in the middle of the floor. I glared intently as she laid down on her back on what was a relatively small double bed.

Every time she did something like this, I just seemed to lose control of myself. I was staring at her heavy breasts that were free for the first time tonight. I already knew her nipples were hard by the way they were poking through her dress. On her back, they bobbled around very lightly like two big pillows.

Down her tanned body, I saw the white thong she had on, barely covering her mound. She teased me by rubbing her fingers on the outside of the material. Her pink-painted fingernails lingered there, whilst her eyes stared at mine.

I was tempted to fuck her right there and then. In for a penny, in for a pound?

She called me over with a simple yet effective way of her finger. That's where we at now, she had more power in her single finger than I had of willpower. Mesmerised by her fantastic body, I walked over to the end of the bed. Hannah slid her hands down her own body, oozing sexual confidence. They slid down to her waist where she hooked her thumbs inside her panties. She lifted her butt enough to pull them up and off her legs.

Tossing them to me, I caught them in my hands and instantly felt a patch of wetness, right where her pussy had been pressing up against. But I wasn't paying much attention to that now because she had spread her legs out wide to reveal her bald wet puffy lips. They were glistening with her juices as she continued to rub the outside of them. Not a single hair in sight.

"Make me cum and we're even..."

What choice did I have at this stage? Just like Friday Night, she had lured me in far enough that I couldn't even say no if I wanted to.

I got down on my knees at the end of the bed and dragged her body closer to me, grasping her ankles firmly. Her scent was so strong that my face closed in on her lips. Hannah had this beautiful tangy smell that again made me think of Shay's vagina when she was dripping wet.

I had to immediately get that out of my mind as my lips touched her wet cunt. Again, I wasn't sober or aware enough to do a great job, I didn't take it slow and tease her out like I would when I was going down on Shay.

Feeling her thighs grip against the side of my head, I let my tongue push through her lips. With no rhythm, I went to it, swinging my tongue around like a wild man.

Hannah was so horny that she didn't need the greatest orgasm of her life, she just needed me to get her off. She pressed her hand at the back of my head and tried to direct me where she wanted me to go. The girl had such a tight grip on me with her thighs that I could barely breathe.

Every time I was struggling for air, I came back up and used my fingers as a replacement. She appeared to enjoy that a little more, I could easily find her G-spot and the places that made her moan in ecstasy.

"Awwwhhh yesss!" she squealed.

Hearing her moan like that made it even tougher for me to stop, her scent felt like it was getting stronger, filling my nostrils. Don't ever let me tell you that I was only doing this to return the favour, I was fucking enjoying this, I enjoyed watching her buck her hips and scream for more. Diving back in with my tongue, I grabbed onto her hips and went for it.

"Yes James! Right there! Right thereeee... AWWW GOD!"

Hannah whimpered as her juices continued to leak all over my messy face. Tasting her made me want more, I had a hard dick in my pants that wanted to get involved. It was both mental and physical torture knowing I couldn't. If I did, she'd continue to play further games with me, making more deals and continuing to threaten me about going directly to Shay.

As much as I wanted to fuck her right there and then, I remained focused solely on making her cum. Flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue, I made her squeal.

When I had her right on the edge, she pulled my head up and held it with her hands as she sat up, "Let me sit on your face to finish."

The next thing I knew, I was lying on my back, watching helplessly as she sat ass-first on my face. She didn't want to just have me lick her out, the schoolgirl wanted to ride my face. Hannah was literally getting herself off by sliding up and down my face herself, leaving her juices all over me.

The girl was humping my face, I had never had an experience quite like this before. Hannah gritted her teeth above me, her large breasts bouncing around as she slid back and forth on my face, "Yes! Yes! Fucking yes!!"

I suddenly couldn't see well out of my left eye when a drop of pussy juice fell directly into my eyeball. I didn't stop though, I stuck my tongue out and continued to clean her up.

When she stopped moving so much, I was able to slide my tongue back inside her.

"OH YES JAMES! Fuck!" Hannah moaned to me.

I couldn't help it, while bringing her to that well-needed orgasm, I tried to work my cock out of my jeans. Even without it being touched, it felt like it was about to go off, I was so hard and so horny.

Stroking myself rapidly for about 30 seconds, I could feel Hannah's grip on my thighs and she bounced her ass back down on my face.

"Awwwhhh Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

As her pussy began to twitch, releasing her cum all over my already wet face, I continued to speed up my wanking. Without pumping up my tyres too much, I was a little impressed with my multi-tasking skills, I was already almost about to cum.

Hannah on the other hand felt her body still twitching from her most recent orgasm, she kept her pussy firmly on my mouth as she started to catch her breath.

Suddenly, my hands were pushed away from my own cock. Initially, I thought she wasn't going to let me cum but instead, my hands were just replaced with hers as she took off from where I left off.

"Aw fuck..," I mumbled into her puffy lips.

"Because you were so good... you deserve this," I heard her say from above.

She then moved forward enough that she was able to touch my cock with her tongue. My body jumped when I felt her tease my head, I couldn't move anywhere though, I was stuck underneath her body with her juices still dripping from her lips.

A light tease of her tongue soon turned into a quick bob. Hannah worked on her hair as she did so, keeping her long light brown locks well out of the way as she bobbed faster down on my shaft.

She could suck cock as excellent as anyone. Hannah used my shaft like a pro, running her mouth down the side of it while her tongue teased me. It was like she was trying to test out fifteen different techniques, rushing through them, knowing I could cum any second. It was clear to me that she would have had to give out a ton of blowjobs despite still being an 18-year-old girl.

I made another noise that was muffled by her pussy. When my body twitched immediately after that, Hannah knew she had me on the edge. It would have been very easy for the brunette to stop and ask me to beg for it, just as she had done before. But to her credit, instead of slowing down, she doubled down, Hannah dropped her mouth all the way, swallowing my entire dick. Deep-throating me once all the way, Hannah bobbed her mouth back and forth in very quick succession.

I just lay there in pure heaven as she took me to a point of no return. I expected her to release me from her mouth after the first shot of cum left the head of my dick. But she never did, she continued to suck as I emptied my entire load down her throat.

I had always wanted a girl to do this to me. When Shay sucked my dick, she chose never to swallow, it was why most of the time I asked to finish on her tits. However, I had just found out that her younger sister had no issues with swallowing big loads.

What a fucking pro... I couldn't believe how well she took it, swallowing every last drop until she finally let my cock slip out of her mouth with a sound of a 'pop'. Hannah kept moaning lightly, yet to move her weight off my face.

Even after my cock had been drained of everything it had inside me, Hannah continued with some extra post-blowjob cock care, licking the side of my shaft. She finished things off with a couple of kisses on head of my dick.

When she was ready, she moved off my body, laying besides me naked. I don't remember her actually saying anything to me, just this unbelievable smirk. However, bits and pieces of the night owould remain a blur, I don't remember ever going to sleep. It probably meant I passed out which made sense considering how drunk I was.

***

What I first remember that following morning was rolling onto my back and groaning out loud. My head was on fire, I must have had a ridiculous amount of alcohol across the night, switching from beers to spirits was also another big mistake.

My stomach felt just as bad, but I didn't know if that was more because of the alcohol or the fact that I was lying right up against my girlfriend's sister's naked body. Guilt

increased as I remembered what I could from the night before.

My phone was vibrating on the ground, right next to the small bed. An incoming call from Shay frightened me. My mind started to race through excuses and explanations, anything that I could use to justify why I never made it home.

"Hello," I spoke with a croaked voice.

"James, I've called you eight times this morning! Where are you??" she responded in a very panicked tone.

"I'm uhhh... I'm... at one of Hannah's friends' house," I said honestly, "I didn't know the Uber was coming here..."

"Why didn't you tell me that last night so I wasn't worried sick!?!"

"I'm umm... I'm sorry Shay, I--"

"Where exactly are you? Send me an address so I can pick you guys up, we're meant to be going out today."

Quickly, I checked where exactly we were on Google Maps and then repeated the address to her. She knew who Chantelle was so it was an easy place for her to get to. Shay told me to be ready in 15 minutes, with or without Hannah. She was pretty pissed and that's without knowing what me and her sister had done last night.

By the time the call had finished, Hannah had awoken. I had to get out of the room and stop any temptation I had to get more out of her, especially when she was butt-ass naked in the bed. Waking up with her warm bare skin up against mine meant I was living the dream of every high school boy who graduated with Hannah this year. Due to my situation, I couldn't enjoy that the way I wish I could.

I got up, dressed back into the clothes I wore out last night, dropped Hannah's dress on top of the bed and gave her a warning, "Get up, 15 minutes until Shay arrives."

Without hesitation I left the room, not giving her any chance to tease me into something else this morning. I sat out in the kitchen by myself, staring at the clock. This girl kept putting me in positions like this but I was the one who continued to follow through with them, yes out of both fear of her exposing everything to her sister but also out of pure thrilling enjoyment.

Ten minutes later, Hannah arrived downstairs wearing her tight white dress from the night before. She carried her high heels down into the kitchen, her hair a sexy mess. Hannah didn't say anything at first, just sat on the stool next to me as we now both stared at the clock in the oven. I expected that she too was probably feeling the after-effects of a mammoth hangover.

"We're all square now?" I said softly, "No more threats? Me and you are done right?"

"Sure."

I turned to her, not satisfied with that answer, "No, not 'sure', I need to know you mean it, you can't keep threatening to go to Shay to tell her everything."

She too turned in her stool to look me in my eyes, "Sure as in yes, we're even, no more threats... but no, we're not done."

"What do you mean??"

"You still haven't fucked me yet... You wouldn't willingly cheat on your girlfriend multiple times just to stop before you fuck that girl you've been cheating with."

I didn't understand at first.

"You want to fuck me," she continued, "You can't do what you did last night and then flip a switch and just forget about it... I know you'll come crawling back to me, it may be tomorrow, it may be next week, but eventually, you'll cave and I'll be waiting James..."

I gulped. She wasn't wrong, I did want to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her just when I saw her social media pictures online but at that time I had self-control and the ability to ignore those urges.