Hannah's Indenture Ch. 01

Story Info
A wealthy young woman becomes a naked servant.
2.2k words
4.37
26.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke naked, on my back, wrists chained above my head. I stirred, trying to press my thighs together, but I could not. My ankles were chained apart. I wore a collar.

The light chains held me, spread-eagled on the comfortable bed. I had a pillow but no covers. I could hear the ocean outside the window. I heard morning noises as the wealthy island community started to wake up.

I was aroused.

In the eight months since my indenture, I'd learned how nudity and humiliation turned me on. My body was constantly needy and on edge, wanting sex. I didn't know which I hated more--the endless humiliation, or my involuntary response to it.

I stirred again in my chains, horny.

A pretty teenage girl stood over me, fully clothed. She wore a collar, like me. "Good morning, Nitara" she cooed. The girl was Serena, Ms. Hannah's indentured maid. I squirmed, self-conscious. My body was on display. Ms. Hannah had given Serena complete authority over me.

"Hello, Serena," I said.

Serena slapped my breast. "Answer politely," she scolded, playful. She liked me to address her as "ma'am", which I hated. She was barely out of high school.

I knew her playfulness could turn more serious. "Good morning, ma'am," I said, reluctant. I squirmed under her gaze.

"Better, Nitara," she said. The playfulness had gone out of her voice. "Be a good girl." I bristled at the condescension from the nineteen-year-old. I couldn't believe she had authority over me. If I didn't do as she told me, I would be bound and punished.

Serena's big dark eyes sparkled as she looked me over. I wondered how long the little pervert had been watching me sleep. My pussy felt warm.

Serena petted my skin, starting at my collarbone, dragging her fingers down my chest, over my nipple, and all the way down between my legs. "Time to get up, sleepyhead," she whispered.

I knew better than to try to wiggle away. I kept as still and open as I could. A new wave of humiliation started over me. "Yes, ma'am," I replied. Her brown eyes sparkled.

Serena's hand cupped my pussy for a few moments. Ashamed, I could feel that it was hot and wet in her hand. She felt my arousal. She curled her finger between my pussy lips. I was desperate to grind against her. I would have done it in spite of the humiliation, but without permission, it would get me in trouble.

As if to answer my thought, she said, "No time for us to play this morning, Nitara. Ms. Hannah has a visitor." Serena leaned over and gave my pussy a tiny kiss.

My stomach tightened at the idea. Ms. Hannah had many houseguests, but something in the way Serena had said that made me wonder who was arriving today. "A visitor?" I asked. Serena gave my pussy a tiny slap. "A visitor, ma'am?" I corrected.

"Yes, sweetheart. Someone who will be excited to see you."

"Who is the visitor...ma'am?" I was growing nervous.

Serena was silent. She smiled and started unlocking my chains.

In another life, before all of this, Ms. Hannah had been my best friend. Hannah and I had both grown up with wealth. We loved the same fashion designers, the same parties. We lusted over the same men. Whenever she was near me during her travels, we were inseparable.

One night, when we were alone and drunk after a party, my beautiful friend Hannah made an awkward pass at me. It was brief and shy, but there was no mistaking intent. I was flustered, flattered, returning her kiss then pulling away. My body responded to the intimacy, but I was not ready to admit my interest in her in that way.

I had never thought of Hannah, or any woman, like that. Hannah became embarrassed and left. She cut off all communication. I didn't see or hear from her for months.

I learned that she had a dark side I could not have imagined.

Despite my own family's money and power, I found myself indentured to Hannah, against my will. I didn't know how she had accomplished it, but she had shown me the documents. She had found a way to make this legal and binding.

I often wondered if anyone knew where I was. Would they be able to find me? Was this island on a map? I had been Hannah's prisoner for months.

Like anyone with enough money, I had grown up with indentures in India. My family treated them well, keeping them as collared maids and servants until we released their contracts, which we always did after a year or two. We never humiliated them or used them sexually, as is so common with indentures.

Ms. Hannah and her army of lawyers had turned the whole system on me, enslaving me. I could only imagine how much maneuvering and money had been involved.

It would be impossible to rescue me. I was Ms. Hannah's indenture for as long as she wanted me. She had twisted the system to bring me here.

Ms. Hannah had kept me as her naked house girl for eight long months. She would take me to bed at night to satisfy her. At first, she allowed me to wear panties, but after a few weeks those also came off. I wore only my collar, day after day.

Three months ago, Ms. Hannah had left the island for several trips. She brought back Serena, a "girlfriend" ten years younger, barely out of high school. Serena's family had, of course, objected. Serena was not wealthy like Hannah. The age difference was exploitative. When Serena's family and friends had tried to interfere, Serena had voluntarily indentured herself, giving Ms. Hannah all of her rights. With a permanent collar around Serena's neck, their relationship was safe from meddling family back home.

In return for Serena accepting a collar, Ms. Hannah treated her like a girlfriend. She never made Serena strip in front of others, and I never saw her punished. Her "chores" as a maid were watching over me and attending to Ms. Hannah.

I wondered if their honeymoon would go on forever, or if Serena would end up like me. Serena was already wearing less clothing than she did when she took her collar.

Nervous, I again wondered about the visitor. A change in routine could mean anything. "Who is the visitor, ma'am?" I asked.

Serena didn't answer. "Come take your shower, Nitara," she said as my chains came off.

"Yes, ma'am." I got off the bed and padded behind the bossy teenager.

The collar around my neck constricted as I noticed that Serena was carrying a switch. I hadn't seen her pick it up, but she was carrying it. For someone so young, raised without servants, she did know how to keep me in line.

The shower was a large glass enclosure. Serena patted my bottom. "In you go, cupcake."

"Yes, ma'am." I moved under the shower as Serena stood outside looking in.

Because Serena was dressed, I knew she wouldn't be washing me herself. Instead, she stood on the other side of the glass, giving me instructions.

"Turn on the water, Nitara...Warmer...Wash your hair first...Turn towards me." I did what the pretty girl told me. The instructions became more intimate. "Wash between your legs, Nitara. More slowly...Stand with your legs apart and spread your pussy lips...Turn around and spread your ass cheeks. Bend forward..."

I was degraded. "Yes ma'am...yes ma'am," I repeated. I could feel my sexual energy responding.

When the ordeal was over, Serena told me to turn off the water.

"Come here, Nitara." She beckoned me to her to be toweled off. I was never permitted to use the towel myself. I had to to stand with my hands above my head while she moved the towel over my skin. As embarrassing as it was, it felt amazing, and my arousal became more intense.

My body was waking up to the new day.

Serena did my hair and makeup, and we went back to the bedroom to wait for Ms. Hannah. I was not given anything to wear. I stood naked and barefoot in my collar, clean and beautiful for my sponsor.

When I'd arrived at the island, Ms. Hannah had allowed panties when I behaved myself. She told me that I might eventually be allowed more clothing for good behavior. I was so embarrassed that I could not stop asking Ms. Hannah for something else to wear. I begged, demanded, pleaded. I was like her, raised like her. She had to understand how this was for me. Each time, she spanked me and took away my panties for asking.

One day, when Ms. Hannah was out of the house, I couldn't stand it anymore. I went to her room and tried on her clothes. Our bodies were similar sizes and shapes, and wearing her clothing felt good. She caught me, and after a long session with a cane, she took away my permission to wear panties or any other clothing, forever.

After I lost permission for panties, my humiliation increased day by day. Nobody on the island had seen an indenture forced to be nude all the time, and nobody had seen a woman of my wealth and status indentured. They were curious about me, touching and petting me, photographing me, ogling me.

Ms. Hannah would tell people, "I have to keep her naked because of her upbringing. She needs constant reminders."

I had never realized that panties could mean so much. I longed for them. Ms. Hannah explained over and over that nudity would help me remember obedience. It worked. My nudity felt more degrading over time, and it turned me into a slavegirl. I never got used to it.

I stood naked beside Serena in the middle of the room where I'd woken, hugging my body as I waited for Ms. Hannah to inspect me. Serena didn't like me hugging like that, covering my body. "Put your hands behind you, Nitara. Push your chest out for Ms. Hannah. Be a good girl."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. Helpless, I obeyed the arrogant teenager and waited for my sponsor.

Serena gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I hated her. She wore a collar like me. Why wasn't I in charge of her? I was wealthy and she was a common girl, ten years younger than me.

If I were in charge of Serena, I'd make her crawl at my feet.

Before long, Ms. Hannah breezed into the room, graceful, casual and elegant in a summer dress and sandals. Her shoulder-length hair framed her beautiful face.

Without a word, she walked over to me and smiled, kissing me on the mouth.

I felt her soft kiss through my whole body. The emotions Ms. Hannah, my captor, stirred up in me were intense and conflicting, but my body had been trained. I felt myself aroused, wet, embarrassed.

The kiss was too short. I wanted more. Ms. Hannah stood back and looked down at me. We were the same height without shoes, but her low heels made her taller. "Mr. Quarrian will be visiting today. Serena, you will take Nitara to greet him at the door."

"Yes, Ms. Hannah", said Serena.

I felt lightheaded. Mr. Quarrian was the attorney who had captured me for Ms. Hannah. He had threaded a contract through the loopholes in indenture law, paid the relevant authorities, and enslaved me to her. He had organized my capture, drugging me in his office then having me transported here against my will.

I had not seen Mr. Quarrian since sitting at his office in Chicago, where I was clothed, arrogant, free. He had served me drugged tea. Once the drug had taken effect, his employees had escorted me to a helicopter, then to a jet, then here. Mr. Quarrian had not followed. He was going to see me like this for the first time.

Ms. Hannah touched me, stroking my pussy. She did this most mornings. I had to stand, hands at my sides, and let her. It drove me crazy with frustration and arousal.

I knew what was expected. I moved my legs wider, compliant. "Thank you for your attention, Ms. Hannah." I kept my eyes downcast as she played with me. I wanted to move my pelvis, reaching for her hand, but I kept as still as I could.

Ms. Hannah's fingers played with me, cupping and stroking me, never pressing hard or going inside. "Put Nitara on her leash to greet Mr. Quarrian, Serena."

Oh my god, I thought. I can't meet this man naked on a leash. When he had drugged me and sent me off, I had still been a free, beautiful, wealthy woman, expensively dressed, condescending to him and others.

Serena brought a leash from across the room. It was a lead, about three feet long. She attached it to my collar. I cringed.

I would go with Serena to answer the door, naked and leashed, my pussy wet, hovering somewhere between needing to touch myself and the edge of an orgasm. It was far from the first time I'd had to answer the door like this, but it was the first time answering for Mr. Quarrian.

The humiliation I was about to go through was becoming more apparent.