All Comments on 'Hannah's Night'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Super sexy. Interesting . Well written. Good character development. Great read!

AruriAruriabout 3 years ago

Great story! Love real-talk conversation at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot. I wish I was Hannah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super hot with great characters and story. Really loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a deliciously sexy story. Glad I can type out my comments because if I had to say them out loud my tongue might be too hard to speak ( among other parts). Thank you for sharing this one talent with the rest of us. It makes me jealous of whoever gets to share your other talents...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I read this months ago and gave it 5 stars. But I never bothered to comment about it until just now. Rereading it for what is probably the fourth time, I caught a bunch of subtle things that I previously missed. For example, there's a subtle but very rapid shift in the relationship between Hannah and Lisa from the very beginning to the end. The story starts out with the two girls being long time best friends who only became occasional fuck buddies 3 or so years ago. But we then discover that Lisa wants more. Lisa doesn't want to lose her best friend, but she is soooo in love with her that she is compelled to convince Hannah to be both her bestie and girlfriend/lover too. But after Hamish comes to the apartment at Hannah's bidding, the dynamic shifts again into a FMF polyamory triad.

Sometimes, when I'm reading something like this, I get so caught up in what I personally want from the story that I miss other aspects of what the author wants me to see. But that's okay. Bottom line is that I love FMF Triad stories, so while it didn't start out like something that I would be fanatical about, it definitely ended up being exactly what I like. Still 5/5.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

That was so fucking hot my eyeballs are melting from reading it. Every guy dreams of a threesome but it never happens. I love all your stories but I actually said out loud "holy shit" while reading this one. I won't bore you with the details of where my hand ended up and what happened next. Need to have ten stars for this one.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Very well done. I love how you carry the reader along as each character reveals their depth and uniqueness. Thanks for writing this and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A delightful story with lots of hidden depth and plenty of subtle twists in the relationship between the two girls, mixed in with some ultra-hot sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...