Hannah's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate it. But I love that you like it." The blonde retorted.

Hannah shrugged and then kissed her briefly, "I was punishing you for winning. I'll stop. So, Hamish. You've gone kind of quiet."

"Considering whether dating the both of you at the same time would literally kill me or not." He said slowly.

Lisa sat up, and gestured for him to come closer, and then kissed him. Hannah smiled as she watched them for a moment, and then she got jealous and shuffled closer, stealing Hamish's attention, and then his tongue.

Lisa got revenge by taking one of her sensitive nipples into her mouth. Hannah moaned into his mouth, causing Hamish to back away, as if afraid that they might be about to try some more.

Hannah smiled at his trepidation, "Nah, we're just playing. You fucked me good, and I didn't even get the end product. Though... Do you think we can fit three in the bed?"

"Tight squeeze." Lisa spoke around the breast, "But... We could sandwich him. If he wanted."

Hamish frowned, "Are you two trying to butter me up, to stay?"

"You're an amazing fuck." Hannah batted Lisa away to have the serious conversation, "I really want to know if you're as kind as you seem, too. But, it looks like if you're going to date me, you're going to date her, too. And that seems like something that might scare someone off."

Lisa put her arms around Hannah, "She's the sensitive one that always cares what other people think. Me, I think you're hot. I think that cock has skills. So long as I'm not totally ignored, I'd be happy to be a throuple with you two."

"She did let me fuck her for three years before she told me she liked me." Hannah giggled, "Don't take her stand-off-ishness too seriously. She really liked the loving at the end."

He laughed and shook his head, "Do you know how many people would kill to be in my position? How exactly am I supposed to say no?"

"By saying no." Hannah said, deadly serious. "I like dominating people in sex. Lisa likes being dominated. And apparently we like sharing. That's a lot to take in. Not for everyone."

"Can I sleep on it?"

Lisa tapped her chin, "I dunno. I might get frisky in the night, and obviously we want you to stay."

"I'm totally going to wake up with you fucking him beside me, aren't I?" Hannah said with irritation, and sighed, "Fine. I guess that's understandable."

"Like you weren't planning to do the same." Lisa stuck out her tongue.

Hamish held up a hand, "So... Seriously? This wasn't a one night stand? Or a trap? I really did just stumble into some kind of triangle?"

"Yes." The two women said simultaneously.

He laughed slowly and looked down at his flaccid cock, "Sorry buddy, you're about to get broken."

Lisa giggled, and then jumped to her feet, "I get first shower! Sorry, only fits one. We've tried."

Hannah lay back on the bed and spread her legs, "Oh good. That means Hamish can make up for not giving me another turn. Feel like eating me?"

"Oh my god, I'm going to die." The man breathed out slowly.