Hannah's Pony Ch. 02

Story Info
Cody becomes a chastity pony.
1.6k words
4.4
33k
23

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later the car stopped and Cody could hear Hannah and her parents unloading the SUV into her dorm. He could also hear countless people walking by unaware that he was chained in the box.

Eventually they were finished at the dorm and drove the car and trailer for a short trip then stopped. He heard the cart being removed from the trailer. Moments later the box was unlocked and the lid opened. As his eyes adjusted to the bright afternoon sun, he felt two pairs of hands unlock his ankles and help him out of the box. He looked around and saw Hannah and another woman. The other woman was in her mid to late twenties with her long brunette hair in a tight bun. Slender like Hannah, the woman also wore black spandex tights and black leather riding boots like Hannah as well as a black sports bra. In her hand she held a riding crop.

The two women helped him to his feet and off the trailer. With his cock still erect the woman touched the tip of her crop to the head of his cock and said softly, "We will have to take care of this."

Once the trailer was emptied Hannah said her good byes to her parents, who then drove away home. With her parents gone Hannah smiled and whispered, "I have plans for that cock." Cody moaned at the thought of finally fucking her.

Hannah then showed him a thick leather posture collar, which she then secured around his neck very snugly to keep Cody's ability to move his neck to a bare minimum. She clipped a leash to Cody's collar to pull him and followed the older woman into a large barn. Inside the barn Cody saw a row of twenty pony carts similar to Hannah's. They continued leading Cody by his leash past the carts to the back of the barn where there were two rows of cages along opposite walls facing each other. Each cage was six feet by six feet by six feet with a steel padlocked gate at the front. Each cage was six feet apart from the nearby cage. The only content in each cage was an old blanket on which to sleep.

The two women led Cody into his new cage and tethered his collar with a short chain to the back of the cage. The teenager was forced to remain standing and prevented him from looking around. "Let's get his paperwork started," the older lady said as they walked away together.

He was forced to stand-alone in his cage for hours but could hear other ponies being brought into their cages. Cody strained on his collar to see the other ponies but his tether was too short. Several times he could hear men and women comment about him. One comment that caught his attention was between two women who were looking at his naked chained body. One of the women said, "The reason there are so few ponyboys is that they are rarely allowed to cum if at all, to keep them more obedient. Whereas as ponygirls are constantly forced to orgasm to keep them obedient. That is why there are more ponygirls than boys."

Cody whimpered as those words settled into his brain. Normally he would jerk off six or seven times a day usually thinking of Hannah. He couldn't imagine being denied that release. He began struggling with his handcuffs desperately to get to his still erect cock, which caused several people watching him to laugh.

Eventually Hannah returned and opened his cage. She carresed his ass and thighs and said, "You are going to make an excellent pony."

He tried to ask her when he would be allowed to cum but the gag caused his words to come out as mumbles. His short chain was released as Hannah led him by his leash out of the cage and down a hallway. As he walked he could see some of the pony girls in their cages. Like him all the ponygirls were naked and collared. He also noticed they all had firm muscular bodies, which naturally caused his already hard cock to throb and drip pre cum.

His owner pulled Cody into what could only be described as a large medical exam room. Sterile, white and bright, however there was no exam table just three comfortable chairs beside the cabinets. Cody was led to the wall where his leash was hooked to a ring meant to hold him standing in place again, while Hannah sat on the chair next to him. She casually caressed the inside of his thigh causing him to moan. She was about to caress his balls when the door opened and she pulled her hand away.

Moments later a woman in her late fifties came in wearing a lab coat and greeted Hannah. The two of them chatted briefly as if Cody wasn't even there. Finally the woman put on latex gloves and began to exam the teenage ponyboy.

"You are lucky to find a ponyboy willing to sign away his life," the woman said to Hannah as she took the boy's vitals and entered them on her tablet.

"He has had a crush on me since we were kids," Hannah giggled, "so it was incredibly easy to convince him to be my pony. It was just a matter of finding the right time to approach him about it."

When he heard Hannah speak, Cody suddenly realized that he was set up. She used his attraction to her to manipulate and trap him. As Cody thought it over he realized that he never really had a chance to resist her because he loved her so deeply. Unfortunately for him that love was one sided. He also realized that he really would be a ponyboy for the rest of his life. Just then Cody felt the woman's finger penetrate his ass causing him to squeal behind his bit gag. Hannah giggled again.

Finally the doctor finished her exam; "He is a very fit animal."

"Thanks, I do have one question," Hannah said casually, " What can you do about preventing him from talking permanently."

The doctor replied, " I can use medical glue on his vocal cords, if you would like.

Without hesitation Hannah replied, "Perfect."

A tear trickled down Cody's face as he twisted in his cuffs. He never imagined Hannah to be this cruel or demanding. As the doctor continued her inspection of the teenager, Cody sobbed and twisted his restraints in desperation.

As the doctor unhooked the ponyboy's tether and handed his leash to Hannah, the doctor said, "I will get everything ready and we can do his vocal procedure in class tomorrow. It will be the perfect teaching moment. Until we do the procedure do not allow him to eat anything. He should only be allowed water."

Tears trickled down the boy's face as was led back to his cage. He was desperately hungry and thirsty not to mention horny. Hannah tethered his leash to the wall again and squirted water past his gag allowing him to drink. She brushed away a tear from his face and she gave him water then spoke, "Everything will be ok. You won't need to talk as a pony. Only obey."

As she gave him water Hannah purposely pressed her thigh against the boy's constant erection. She then set down the bottle and caressed his erection with her hand causing Cody to moan. "Would you like me to take care of this before you are left alone in your cage for the night?" she whispered. Naturally Cody nodded yes vigorously before she stepped out of his cage for a few moments.

When she returned, Hannah was joined by the brunette woman. Cody heard another student refer to the brunette as, Professor Watkins, but she insisted her students in her pony management courses call her by her first name Karen.

When they walked in Hannah reached around from behind and grabbed his eight-inch cock. Cody moaned loudly from her touch anticipating a well-needed handjob. However his enthusiasm was suddenly dashed when he felt something hard and cold suddenly slipped around his balls and the base of his shaft. He tried to look down but was prevented doing so by his posture collar. He then felt a small steel cage pressed against his cock. Next he felt Hannah press an ice pack against his erection, which caused the boy to scream from behind his gag. He struggled wildly but Karen held on as Hannah kept the ice pressed against his cock. Within moments Cody's cock went limp, which allowed Karen to secure the stainless steel chastity over his now limp penis and locked it in place. Karen then handed the keys for the chastity lock to Hannah, who put them on a thin gold chain around her neck.

Hannah unhooked his tether to admire the tiny cage now locked around the once large cock. "That is better," Hannah commented as she fondled the boy's balls.

Karen put her arm around Hannah's waist and said, "Ponyboys need to be kept constantly horny and frustrated in order to serve properly. So only give him a hand job once every few months if he is behaved. However, you really don't need to let him cum at all. In a few weeks I will show you how to empty his balls by massaging his prostate"

By now tears were rolling down Cody's face, as Hannah released the tether holding him. The two women stepped out of the cell closing and locking the gate behind her. As they turned and walked away Cody pressed himself against the steel bars of his cage and sobbed loudly. Occasionally other pony owners would walk by and laugh at Cody as he continued crying. Eventually he grew tired of just standing and sobbing so he curled up in a corner and tried to sleep. Unfortunately his mind was filled with a thousand questions and concerns, which prevented Cody from sleeping.