Hannah's Pony Ch. 03

Story Info
Ponyboys don't speak.
2.1k words
4.54
26.1k
19

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All nightlong Cody could feel the cage around his cock and tried desperately to shake it off but obviously couldn't. By now his cock was dripping wet from frustration. He has never gone more than a few hours without jerking off and he was convinced he would go insane if he had to go months without cuming.

To make matters worse the ponygirl in the cage facing his was naked and teasing him with her gorgeous firm athletic body. She was roughly around his age, with long flowing blonde hair and large round breasts. He could see by her calm manner that she must have been a ponygirl for a while as she leisurely relaxed in her cell and made herself cum several times before she peacefully fell asleep.

Cody stood by his Gate all night looking out and reflecting on his life. Just this morning he was free and could have ran away from all this if he wanted. Now he is cuffed and naked in a cage with a chastity cage around his cock not even allowing him to get an erection. He banged his head on the gate when he realized how stupid he was for trusting Hannah this much. His one-sided love for her cost him his freedom for the rest of his life.

As the first rays of morning sunlight poked through the barn, Cody could hear footsteps as owners came to get their ponygirls ready for the day. Cody stood by the gate of his cell as Hannah approached. She was wearing a loose fitting white blouse and skintight black spandex leggings, which perfectly matched her polished black leather boots. Around her wrist he noticed she had a riding crop. She unlocked his gate and stepped in carrying a bottle of water.

Pressing the bottle to his mouth she gave him water as it flowed past his bit gag. "I am so excited to start training you as my pony," Hannah said almost with a giggle in her voice.

To emphasize her point she smacked Cody's ass with her riding crop to show the boy, who was in control now. Once she finished watering him, Hannah pulled him out of his cage by his leash then bent him over a nearby rail. She used her crop on the inside of his thighs. "Spread them wide," she demanded.

Uncertain why, Cody hesitated. "Spread your legs!" Hannah said louder.

From behind him Cody heard Karen talking to Hannah, "Don't treat him like a human he is an animal now. Just crop him harder until he gets used to nonverbal commands."

A second later Cody felt two hard sharp cracks from her crop on his inner thighs. Cody instantly obeyed and spread his legs wide. As he was bent over he felt the lady next to Hannah hook his collar to the bar, "Be sure to keep him secure at all times," Karen explained to Hannah, "Always treat him like an animal not a human."

Cody then felt something penetrate his ass. The young boy panicked and tried to stand up to get away, but he was held securely in that position. Before he realized what was happening Cody could feel warm water rushing into his ass and slowly expanding his abdomen. The woman next to Hannah patted Cody's ass while the water continued to flow into him, "Don't worry Hannah you will learn how to properly train this animal."

Once the enema bag was emptied into him, Cody felt the nozzle removed and a large hose quickly pushed into him again. "If you do it quickly, like this", the woman explained to Hannah, "there is less mess to clean up."

Cody felt the filthy water pouring out of him. "I see," Hannah acknowledged with a slight giggle.

"Since it is his first time give him two more enemas," the woman told Hannah, "that should clean him out for the rest of the day. Then from now one you should only have to give him two enemas daily in the morning. Especially if you keep him on the strict liquid diet I told you about."

Cody was totally humiliated as Hannah removed the hose and began to fill him again. He was also painfully aware of the crowd of students gathering around him. It seems they were all used to seeing ponygirls but have never seen a ponyboy before now.

As Hannah was giving him his third and final enema of the day, Cody heard a couple of guys ask Hannah if he was an anal virgin. "I am certain he is, " Hannah replied, "He is super tight."

"All our ponygirls are sluts," one guy told her, "their holes are stretched and well used. We would love to fuck him sometime."

Cody panicked and began to struggle wildly, which caused everyone around him to laugh. He felt the final hose emptying his last enema for the day and heard Hannah say, "He is actually a total virgin except for his right hand."

Cody was now struggling harder in humiliation. It was true he was still a virgin. He had always wanted Hannah and was saving himself for her. However, when she went away to high school she seemed no longer attracted to him. Cody just assumed she was sleeping with other guys, which only made him fight harder to win her favor. At that moment looking back Cody realized that she was just using him and never intended on having him as her boyfriend. Cody began to sob again at his stupidity.

Once his enemas were finished, Hannah led Cody back into his cage and leashed him to the back wall so he was forced to remain standing. Without saying a word to him Hannah left him alone in his cage closed and locked the gate before she ran off to class. Once she was gone, Cody began reflecting on his life and the way she used him. Once again he began sobbing and struggling.

Several hours later Hannah returned and noticed him sobbing, she brushed away his tears and kissed him on his forehead. She led him by his leash to the far end of the barn to the exam room again. This time however Cody noticed there were a lot more chairs along the wall this time. There was also a large stainless steel examination table in the center of the room.

Hannah hooked his leash to the wall so he was forced to stand again then left him alone with no explanation. A short time later a guy his age came in dressed in leather riding clothes. Behind him he was leading a naked ponygirl, whom he leashed on the wall next to Cody. The boy smacked the ponygirl's ass and walked out.

The ponygirl was also about Cody's age with a firm hard body and long flowing amber hair. Also like Cody she was cuffed behind her back and had a bit gag similar to his, which prevented her from speaking as well.

The ponygirl was obviously horny as she began to grind her smooth hairless pussy against Cody's thigh. As horny as he was Cody would have loved to have grabbed her and fucked her especially since he hasn't cum in two days. Unfortunately for Cody the chastity cage locked around his cock prevented even the slightest ability to get erect.

Cody began whimpering and struggling wildly in frustration. The girl continued grinding herself against his muscular thigh faster and faster. It was obvious she was getting closer to an orgasm when the door suddenly opened and in walked the female doctor from the previous day.

Immediately behind her was the brunette professor wearing skintight latex riding tights and boots. Like Hannah she was wearing a clingy white blouse and a riding crop. The professor was followed by the 21 students in her pony training class, including Hannah. The students all took seats around the exam room while the doctor and professor stood.

From behind him he could hear the female professor talking, "Today we are going to prep two different ponies for their new lifestyle. Alex would you please bring Tammy to the exam table."

Moments later the ponygirl next to Cody was taken away and secured to the exam table. Cody strained his neck to watch the young girl strapped down.

"The fist procedure we are going to do is to mark her with her registration number," the doctor said, "All ponies must be registered with the appropriate state agency and the number must be marked on the animal."

The doctor held a tattoo gun, while Karen held the ponygirl's registration papers. The doctor began by tattooing the ponygirl's 10-digit number on outside of her left thigh with the girl's name just under her number. "The placement of the numbers is strictly specified by the registration office," Karen explained.

Without any further conversation the doctor then tattooed the girl's number and name on her right biscep. When Karen finished the ponygirl's owner released her and hooked her back to the wall only this time without a gag.

Just then Cody felt Hannah unhook his leash and lead him to the exam table. Cody panicked and began struggling wildly trying to get away from his owner. Instantly Karen grabbed his balls and started squeezing tightly. The pain was so intense Cody dropped to his knees in agony. Within moments the doctor and professor joined Hannah and forced Cody onto his back on the table. Seconds later the teenager felt the straps securing his body and head to the table.

"As well all know," Karen explained, "the best way to train a pony is to dehumanize them. And probably one of the best ways to do that is to prevent them from speaking like a human. With that in mind Hannah has requested that the doctor apply medical glue to the ponyboy's vocal cords to prevent him from speaking."

The doctor removed his bit gag and quickly replaced it with a dental spreader, as Hannah and Karen held his head steady. He could hear the doctor talking but Cody was too terrified to understand her. He could feel a handheld ultra sound on his throat as the doctor slowly slid a slender brush into his mouth and down his throat. Tears were rolling down his face as Cody felt the brush inside his throat. She pulled the brush out and recoated it with medical glue several times and put it back in until the doctor was satisfied with the results. After a few minutes the doctor removed the brush and said, "It can be reversed. However after two years it is permanent. He will no longer be able to speak but can at least moan and grunt."

When the doctor finished she put away the brush and ultra sound unit then picked up the tattoo gun as Karen held his registration papers. Moments later Cody could feel the tattoo gun needling his registration number on the outside of his left thigh with his name under the number. She then inked his number and name on his right biscep just like the ponygirl. Unfortunately for the teenage boy she wasn't finished. "Because he signed a permanent contract the law requires a third marking, " Karen said as the doctor swabbed the boy's face below his left eye.

Cody could hear the class gasp when they heard their professor say he signed a permanent contract. Tears rolled down the boy's face at his total humiliation.

When he realized where the last tattoo was going to be placed Cody struggled wildly forcing the Karen and Hannah to hold Cody's face even tighter. A few minutes later Cody had his registration and name permanently marked on his face.

At that point the class ended and Hannah removed the dental spreader then helped her pony to his feet then led him by his leash back to his cage. Locking him inside alone Hannah removed his posture collar and whispered to him, " I know you were put through a lot today so I am going to let you rest."

After Hannah left Cody sat in his cage sobbing as he pulled desperately on his wrist cuffs and looked down at his caged cock. To make matters worse on the other side of the barn Cody could see two guys fucking a ponygirl. The boys were roughly about Cody's age and were obviously enjoying themselves as they both came inside the girl. That made Cody sob even louder.

Throughout the rest of the day Cody watched as ponygirls were taken back and forth for training. During that time no one seemed to pay attention to Cody, which was fine with him. Eventually the ponyboy fell asleep from exhaustion.