Hannah's Pony

Story Info
A teenage boy is lured into becoming a human pony.
1.7k words
4.29
49.5k
51

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody was walking home from his job at the hardware store when his phone ran. Seeing it was Hannah, the eighteen your old teenager didn't hesitate to answer it. However before he could say anything, he could hear the girl crying on the other end. "I will be right over," Cody tried to say over the girl's crying before he hung-up and began running to her house.

Cody was extremely fit and had always excelled at athletics in high school, so the two-mile run to Hannah's house barely caused him to sweat until the last mile. When he arrived at her house, Hannah greeted him wearing her very short schoolgirl skirt revealing her slender toned legs. Hannah also wore a tight white blouse and no bra to show off her petite frame and hard nipples on her small firm small breasts. Any one who didn't know her would swear Hannah was a very petite thirteen-year-old girl, when in fact she was eighteen and ready for college.

Tears were running down the girl's face, which was partially hidden by her long blonde hair. He took her in his arms to comfort her as he always did. Feeling her firm young body against his he hoped he wouldn't get erect like he usually did when he held her.

Cody has had a crush on the petite blonde since kindergarten and he had told her many times that he loved her and would do anything for her. Their relationship grew closer every year until highschool when he went to the town's public school and she attended a nearby girl's prep school more fitting for her family's wealth. Unfortunately she changed during high school and became very self centered and self-important. It was then they grew apart but Hannah would never hesitate to call on Cody when she needed him like that moment.

After several moments the girl finally stopped crying. "What happened?" Cody asked, still holding her tightly.

With tears still trickling down her face she pulled away from him slightly and sobbed, "My parents said I could have a ponyboy to ride around at college. They also bought me a cute little cart and all the tack. I was even enrolled in human pony management as a major."

She sat up straight and put her hair back in her usual tight ponytail. As she did that her small chest stuck out even more, her perky nipples trying to poke out more as she continued, " I picked out a really nice ponyboy but before he signed the contract he backed out and went to someone else."

Hannah began crying again resting her head on his shoulder. The young girl began sobbing louder. Still holding her Cody could feel her body against his, which caused his cock to become erect. He felt his heart racing as he held her. Before he realized what he was saying, Cody whispered, " I will be your pony."

Hannah pulled away and looked at him asking, "You will?"

Not knowing what he was committing him to, Cody nodded yes. The teenage boy desperately wanted to be with her. He didn't know much about human ponies except that it was now legal. The only thing Cody knew for certain was that he loved Hannah and wanted to be with her even if it meant he had to be her ponyboy.

Hannah kissed him on the check and said, "Wait right here I will get the contract."

He watched her skirt ride up her cute tight ass as she ran out of the room. In less than a minute she returned with several pages covered with fine print. Cody looked at it and was instantly bombarded with 'wherefores' and 'whereas', mixed with 'parties of the first part'. The eighteen-year-old boy's head was spinning just looking at it. At that moment Hannah handed Cody a pen and showed him where to sign. She then rested her hand on his thigh only inches from his crotch. That was all the encouragement Cody needed as he literally signed away his life to her. Once it was done Hannah said she would have her father's secretary file the papers at the courthouse.

Afterwards she took the papers from Cody and set them on her nearby desk. Hannah gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek, "You are so awesome for doing that for me. I promise I will take great care of you as my ponyboy."

The word 'ponyboy' lingered in his mind, as he was flooded with a thousand questions he should have asked before signing. However before he could ask any of them she took him by the hand and led him to the front door and said, " I need to finish packing for college. And you need to go home and tell your mom that I own you as my ponyboy. Be back here tomorrow so I can get you packed to leave."

She kissed him on the forehead and said, "Be here at 8 am tomorrow."

As the door closed shut behind him, Cody's young head was spinning trying to finger out what had happened. He slowly walked home thinking about Hannah and wondering what it would mean to be her ponyboy. Then the image on Hannah's well-toned petite body would fill his mind and the questions seemed to fade away.

Eventually he arrived home and reality set in. He was suddenly filled with the problem of how he was going to tell his mom. No sooner than he walked in the door Cody's mom greeted him with a smile and told him to sit down for supper. She set the plate of food down in front of him but noticed the worried look on his face. "What is the matter Cody?" she asked.

Looking at his mom for several long silent minutes he finally got enough courage and told his mom everything. At least everything that he knew at the time. As he spilled his guts about becoming Hannah's ponyboy, his mom remained calm. She knew how much he cared for Hannah. Many times he had opened his heart about his feelings towards Hannah. So it really wasn't a total surprise to her that her son would become Hannah's ponyboy.

When he had finished speaking, his mom calmly walked into the next room and called Hannah's parents. Almost an hour later she returned to Cody and sat next to him. "I spoke to her father," his mom explained, "It seems the contract is completely legal and binding. It is also permanent you will be her property for the rest of your life."

The eighteen-year-old stared into the blackhole of his mind as the words 'her property' and 'for the rest of your life' registered.

"There is a bright side," his mom added, "her dad is going to pay me a million dollars tax free for you. I can get out of debt, send your sister to college and live very well afterwards."

She hugged Cody and the two of them sat and talked for the rest of the night. No sleep, only a mother holding her son before he goes away and chatting about all the good times he had while he was growing up. As the morning sun began to rise, his mom spoke up; "You better get ready Cody. When I talked with Hannah's father he said you are to make sure you remove all your body hair. No hair from your nose to your toes. You can use my hair remover in my shower after you are clean then rise it off."

Nervously Cody went upstairs and did as his mom explained. Once he had finished he looked at himself in the mirror and looked at his now hairless body even his pubes were gone. He had to admit to himself that it really highlighted the muscles on his athletic body. He began stroking his eight-inch cock thinking of Hannah but was interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door. His mom then said, "Put on the cut-off shorts I left on the floor and I will take you to Hannah's house."

Cody slipped on the shorts, which bulged at the crotch from his unsatisfied erection. When he walked downstairs his mom giggled at his bulge and said, "let's go."

After a short drive they pulled into the drive way to see Hannah's parents finishing packing their SUV. Cody also noticed a trailer hooked behind the car. On the trailer was a pony cart with two large wheels. On the cart was a very comfortable bench seat enough room for two people to sit along with a flat ledge in the back for the passenger's luggage and gear.

As he was examining the cart he felt a hand on his ass, and Hannah's soft voice said, "I can't wait to train you how to pull it properly."

Still very nervous Cody could only nod yes. He turned to see Hannah; she was dressed in black spandex tights with black leather knee high boots. Hannah also wore a snug white blouse and no bra to show off her trim and very petite figure. Her long blonde hair was put up in tight bun. Cody softly moaned to himself, as he looked her over.

"I should get you ready for the trip to the university," Hannah said as she removed her hand from his ass and began to attach leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles. She then used a padlock to secure his wrists together behind his back. As he was testing the cuffs on his wrists, Hannah loosen his shorts and pulled then off revealing his erection.

"Hannah," Cody shouted, "what are you doing?"

His words got him a sharp slap on his now bare ass from the petite blonde as she pushed a metal bit gag into his mouth. The bit had a metal plate, which rested on his tongue preventing his talking again. Once it was strapped securely around his head, Hannah said, " You are a ponyboy now, Cody. You won't wear clothes ever again."

The teenager was humiliated as he looked over at his mom, who too busy was talking with Hannah's parents and barely noticed Cody as she held the check.

Hannah helped Cody onto the trailer where he noticed a small wooden box with air holes along the side. She helped him to kneel inside and secured his ankle cuffs to hooks on the inside of the box. She pushed him down and closed the lid over him. He heard a latch close and a padlock attached.

From inside his box he heard his mom say, "Good bye Cody. I hope you enjoy your new life as a ponyboy."